10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mecina Bombarón Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Mecina Bombarón Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mecina Bombarón Andalucía:
Turismo Rural & SPA El Cercado
Each heated rustic-style apartment has a fireplace, a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, and a bathroom with a bath tub or shower.Traditional dishes from the Alpujarra región are served in the on-site restaurant. El Cercado’s spa offers various beauty treatments, spa circuits and a hot tub.The Costa Tropical is 25 mi from the property, and Granada, with its world-famous Alhambra Palace, is 62 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Very well appointed room with separate bedroom, en suite and lounge with kitchenette. Also had a washing machine although we didn’t use it.
Clean and comfortable house, good equipment level in the house (tv, kitchen and air conditioning).
very friendly staff and helpful.
- Authentic spanish property. Friendly staff – always happy to help. Great views from terrace. Lovely pool area. Peaceful apart from the sound of goat bells and bird song.
Individual cabin with kitchenette. Tranquility & lovely mountain air.
The family, & staff are amazing & very hard working. This property is unique & to be really appreciated.
The spa was out if this world!!!
- La casa está bien, limpia, con camas grandes y cómodas. Piscina con tumbonas, agradable.
The bright heated rooms feature tiled floors, a desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and toiletries.There is an à la carte restaurant and a bar. The hotel has a lounge with sofas and a large fireplace. The outdoor terrace offers superb mountain views.Free parking is offered and there is 24-hour reception. There is a laundry service and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk.
- Very friendly, helpful people. Excellent choice and quality of food . Good accommodation. Wonderful location and views.
- The Lady of the Hotel is British, very friendly and a warm and open person. The hotel is very clean. The check-in and out was very flexible.
- The helpfulness of the owners and the really excellent dinners. Also the view from the room and its cleanliness
- Room was great but no evening meal so a mile walk into town
A really pleasant rural hotel, with rooms affording splendid views to valleys and mountains.
As well as the view, our rooms were clean and tidy, with all the standard facilities.
Our hosts and staff were pleasant and engaging, making us feel particularly welcome. The bar and public areas are intimate. Our food, evening meal and breakfast was all splendid.
Hotel Rural Pepe Alvarez
At the hotel, each room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Rural Pepe Alvarez.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Owner was friendly & accommodating. Arranged taxi for us.
- Location in lower village. Close to bus stop and end of GR7 walking stage. Close to several restaurants, bars and supermarket. Spacious room with balcony and table and chairs. Glasses not plastic cups.
All in all great value and very friendly owners👍👍😊😊.
J & O from 🇩🇰-Denmark.
- Very sweet and friendly owners! Great location right in town!
- Excellent location & easy to find. Large room with comfortable beds. Pleasant view from balcony.
La Fragua II
The spacious rooms at the Fragua II come with a flat-screen TV and seating area with a sofa. They all feature a private balcony with views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.Fragua II is located in the Alpujarra region, approximately 56 mi from Granada. Guests can enjoy hiking, horse riding and cycling in the area around the hotel. La Fragua II is on the middle district of Trevelez and you can reach it through traditional narrow streets.
- Staff very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Lovely views from the bedroom balcony and swimming pool. Hotel restaurant was excellent.
- Lovely check-in, cool views from the large terrace, comfortable room, close to trekking routes and restaurants, clean.
- Location at top of town and the pool. The Fragua restaurant was also very good
- Room was large, quiet, and well appointed. We had a nice large balcony with table & chairs. Breakfast was huge and delicious. Staff were super helpful.
- A very nice and comfortable accomodation. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is great !
Finca Los Llanos
In this area guests have the possibility to do rafting, paragliding, hand gliding, hiking and horseback riding. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2 hour drive away. Back at the hotel, enjoy the amazing views, the peacefulness, and the outdoor swimming pool.All of the hotel’s rooms are full equipped with heating, TV, fridge, hairdryer and a telephone. Standard rooms have a balcony or terrace with wonderful views.The restaurant serves good quality food, and wireless internet is free of charge in the hotels public areas. Parking on site is free for guests.
- The locationi, lovely grounds and welco,e swimming pool with terrace and bar
- Great outdoor spaces here to relax and just listen to the water! Lovely.
- The location is fabulous – clean air and beautiful gardens – easy going staff – nearby hiking trails great breakfasts slept very well fresh at the top of the world
- Rooms were quiet, cool and comfortable. There was a well maintained pool available with lots of shady spaces to sit. Breakfast was comprehensive and the staff were very friendly, helpful and accommodating.
- Second stay, in the same room with a great corner balcony with views to the mountains (room 117). Quiet location, wonderful swimming pool, great walks from the door, friendly staff and excellent buffet breakfast.
Hotel Villa de Bubion
This complex is located in the village of Bubión in the Alpujarra, 2 hours’ drive away from Sierra Nevada Ski Resort. It offers impressive mountain views.Hotel Villa de Bubión has a restaurant, a bar-café and a 24-hour front desk. There is also a charming terrace with tables and chairs. Other facilities available include a playground for children.The villas at the Bubión complex all include heating, air conditioning, and a bathroom with amenities. They also have a TV. Public parking is available in the surroundings.Granada is 44 mi from Hotel Villa Bubion, while Trevelez is 13 mi away. The nearest Airport is Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaén Airport, 55 mi from the property.
- We stayed here in 2001 and loved it they called the villas casitas then but we still loved it and the staff are brilliant
- Authentic Andalusian village style accommodation Swimming pool and nice restaurant area
- Very spacious villas. Excellent breakfasts. Staff very helpful and friendly. Pool cleaned everyday. All in all a great place to stay.
- A little dated but on the whole good value for money staff friendly, could do with a bit of a make over
- Nice big rooms, clean and really nice outlook down the valley. There are no cooking facilities so not really an apartment but we were not expecting any. Just in the edge of bubion so have to walk a couple of minutes back but this has advantage of being closer to Capillera which is only about 15 minutes walk up the hill and a very cool town. All staff very friendly and food good and ok price. Breakfast cold selection only but very good.
Hotel La Fragua I
Set in a characteristic Andalusian town house, the Fragua’s country-style rooms feature tiled floors and a flat-screen TV. Each heated room has a private balcony and a bathroom with amenities.La Fragua I has a bar and a restaurant. The hotel is set in the village of Trevélez, which is famous for its ham.Hiking and cycling are popular in the area, and the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 42 mi away. The Hotel is in a traditional Andalusian small street and you can drive to Granada in 80 minutes.
- Lovely setting, up on the hill, with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains. There is a cute terrace looking out onto the valley. We recommend it to every hiker and mountain-lover. There is a restaurant next door, serving delicious meals. The breakfast in the hotel is great also and the staff is very friendly.
I was staying in this hotel for 1 night with my friend before climbing to the summit of Mulhasen. It was a perfect place for our situation:
– The room was comfortable and clean.
– We had everything we needed – towels, shampoo, soap, map of tourist routs etc
– The hotel is situated right in the begining of the rout to the mount.
– Bus stop in 2 minutes walking
– Beautiful terrace with a great view on the mountains
– There is a restaurant right in the next building
– When we came back from the summit, the stuff was so kind to let us take shower before departing.
- The location was great, close to the beginning of the hiking paths. The hotel was nice and clean, the view from the balcony was exactly as on the pictures 🙂
- Room was clean, bed was a real doublebed. I would like to come back again. Thanks.
- La Fragua is a great place to stay in Trevelez. Close to hiking trails and in town. Beautiful views, and Meson La Fragua is a few steps away with excellent food. Highly recommended!
Estrella de las Nieves
The charming décor combines rustic and modern finishes. Each room comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Trevélez is 12 mi from the Estrella de las Nieves guest house and has a small selection of shops and dining options.Granada is just over an hour’s drive away. Private parking is available on site for an extra cost.
- Breakfast great ,bed comfy and staff very helpful.Will stay again .
Excellent. Comfortable. Excellent breakfast.
Good swimming pool.
Good parking. Lovely walk to main town through pretty alleys and houses with hanging and colourful pot plants and tubs.
- Excellent find in the Alpurjarras – would definitely stay again. The hotel was in a perfect position looking over the village and the views from our balcony were stunning . Spacious room , spotlessly clean and good quality linen and towels. The staff were charming and very welcoming. Breakfast was incredible ! such a selection and all of excellent quality. Free parking available across from the hotel & a secure car park underneath for 5 Euros per night.
- Extremely clean // familiar ambient// good view // big breakfast
- They gave us the room we requested. The breakfast was magnificent, the staff very friendly and the view from the balcony superb. Easy free parking opposite the hotel or secure paid (Euro5) parking under the hotel. Great location in the beautiful village.
Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio
The rooms at the Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio feature earthenware tiles and a work desk. They also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.There are several restaurants in Capileira, within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.Staff at the Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio’s front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Andalucía.The beaches of Motril are an hour’s drive away from the hotel, and you can reach the ski slopes of the Sierra Nevada in around 2 hours.
- Excellent value for money. The friendliest staff I have ever come across.
- The room was very clean and elegant, the owners were lovely ant the roof terrace was great
- The host was excellent and had great tips for hikes in the area. The hotel was spotless and really comfortable. There is a lovely roof terrace and a basic kitchen/lounge area for guests to relax and have a drink. There is parking really close by and lots of nice restaurants in the area. The host recommended a few and of those I tried they were excellent.
- Clean, comfortable, just round the corner from car park & local supermarket. Antonio knowledgeable and helpful with local info.
- It was extremely clean. The owners were very kind and helpful. The hotel is located near restaurants. The view from the terrace was gorgeous! The bathroom was large and comfortable. If you enjoy hiking the choices were great!
Hotel Rural Real de Laroles
Its surroundings have 4 great hiking and cycling routes. On site there is cycling storage, as well as equipment to repair bikes. During summer you can swim in the communal pool, the largest of the area.This renovated hotel still retains many of the original features and much of its character. There is a living room with a fireplace, board games and a small bar where you can enjoy a cozy evening.The restaurant offers a number of traditional dishes from the local area. There is also a cafe for drinks and tapas with a terrace offering stunning views of the valley and mountains.The hotel is located 9.9 mi from the Puerto de La Ragua Ski Resort, and Granada is a 1-hour drive away.
- Lovely hotel in a small pretty village. The owner could not do enough for you would stay again thank you
- Ramos was so friendly. It was a pleasure to stay in his hotel. He offered a breakfast very early in the morning – we really did not expect it. Thank you very much!!
- The hotel and its rooms are typical Spanish mountain village with all the usual amenities. What sets this apart is the manager Ramon. He really can’t do enough for you and is very helpful. At night he transformed into the chef and cooked us a superb meal. If you are walking the GR7 this is a great place to start or finish.
- The hotel looks like recently renovated. The owner speaks english rather well and he is always ready to help you (we got some really useful advices about trails, shops and restaurants). +the first hotel of this price where I found a fan.
- Warm hospitality and thougtfullness of the manager Ramon. When my wife fell ill, he delivered homemade soup. He also provided a home cooked dinner for us even tough we were the only guests in the restaurant one night, and he arranged for a tricky taxi connection
Top Hotels In Mecina Bombarón Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!