10 Best Hotels To Stay In Meacham Park Missouri – Top Hotel Reviews
Meacham Park Missouri is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Meacham Park Missouri. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Meacham Park Missouri. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Meacham Park Missouri. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Meacham Park Missouri right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Meacham Park Missouri with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Meacham Park Missouri:
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Sunset Hills
This St. Louis, Missouri hotel is one mile from Laumeier Sculpture Park and Museum. It features an indoor pool, jacuzzi and rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO.Rooms at Hampton Inn St. Louis/Sunset Hills provide seating areas and desks. They also have coffee makers and hairdryers. Rooms with sofa beds are available.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast buffet. The hotel offers a gym along with a business center and meeting facilities.St. Louis Hampton Inn is 5 miles from Webster University. It is 15 miles from Gateway Arch and 18 miles from Six Flags St. Louis Amusement Park.
- Quality of furnishings, lots of room for wheelchair
- I stayed in room 328, yes the bed was great, the heat great the overall room was very clean, but this Hampton Inn has got to remodel the bathrooms. The breakfast was nothing special.
- Clean and quiet. Staff was friendly. Had a full breakfast. Was ok, not the worst or best. Inside pool was nice for the kids. Construction was going on, but they did not disturb us.
- Liked the cleanliness even though they are going through some remodeling.Front desk very helpful.
- Indoor swimming pool and the place was very quiet.
Holiday Inn St Louis SW – Route 66
Holiday Inn St Louis SW – Route 66 is located in Crestwood, 12 miles from Saint Louis and 11 miles from Chesterfield. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The property was very modern. The staff was incredibly kind and the breakfast was delicious. The jacuzzi was great especially on a cold winter day.
- Great hotel in great location for U.S Route 66 travelers and to the high standard expected of this chain. Front desk went the full 9 yards and lady serving bar was very pleasant. Restaurant attached (Twisted Tree) was excellent, there are plenty of other eatery choices available.
- The beds had a choice of 3 different types of pillows, so it was easy to find a good fit; the room was very clean and recently updated. Standard hotel room with 2 queen beds, desk and dresser. Good selection of channels on TV.
- Kuerig coffee machine and new HD tv. Staff was extremely friendly when computer was down.
- Everything. Staff was wonderful and accommodating. Room was clean and updated. Pools were great. We will be booking at this hotel again in the future. It was a little pricey for my taste but worth every penny. We might book further in advance next time to save some money but no complaints.
Days Inn St. Louis – Lindbergh Boulevard
This hotel is located 25 minutes from the Lambert-Saint Louis International Airport. The hotel offers Wi-Fi and express check-in/out.The Days Inn St. Louis features indoor pool and playground. All rooms are equipped with a 27-inch TV and Wi-Fi.Six Flags Amusement Park is less than 17 miles from the Days Inn. The Helen Fitzgeralds Restaurant and Sports Bar is located on site.
- The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was pretty decent.
- The location was superb and the staff and hotel as a whole, exceeded my expectations.
- The convienenc of everything that they offer-park-pool-arcade-breakfast was everything we needed!
- Restraunt on site was good. Close to shopping, if needed. Breakfast was really good at the hotel.
- My grandsons had the best time with the indoor pool and arcade game area.
Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fenton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fenton offers accommodations in Fenton.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Louis is 15 miles from Fairfield St Louis Fenton, and Chesterfield is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable, the halls were quiet and we were able to get good sleep after our 5 hour drive. The kids enjoyed the pool, and I enjoyed the nearby restaurants and convenience of the location.
- Kelly was very, very helpful with information of what to do in the area.
- Attended a Cardinal game and stayed over night. Worked out great. Nice place.
- The bed was amazing! Very comfy!! The entire facility was spotless!
Everything was clean, quiet & enjoyable. My family, from out of town stay here when visiting.
Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Fenton
One of our best sellers in Fenton! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Fenton offers accommodations in Fenton, just 16 miles from Saint Louis.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chesterfield is 10 miles from Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Fenton, and St. Charles is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 15 miles from Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Fenton.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. Room was very comfortable. Very enjoyable visit.
- Didn’t eat. Room was set up very nice. Easy in and out of the building. Parking well lighted.
- Everything was perfect after a long first days drive
- The hotel was close to where we had a meeting scheduled.
- Food seemed to be put out following days as donuts and muffins were dry and fruit (bananas) overly ripe (brown)
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fenton
Just off Interstate 44 and less than a 20-minute drive from Six Flags St. Louis, this Fenton hotel features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. A complimentary hot breakfast is provided daily.A microwave and a refrigerator are included in each room at the Drury Inn & Suites Fenton. Ironing facilities are also provided in all air-conditioned rooms.Guests can enjoy a swim in the indoor/outdoor pool or relax in the hot tub at Fenton Drury Inn and Suites. A 24-hour fitness center and business center are also available on site.A hot breakfast with fresh fruit, bagels, pastries and cereals is served each morning.Downtown Saint Louis is 18 miles from this hotel. Anheuser-Busch Conference Center and Soccer Park are within a 4-minute drive.
- Customer service was excellent, rooms were comfortable, food was exceptional.
- The room was more secluded at the end of a hallway so there was less noise.
- Bed was very comfortable. It was a quiet hotel great for sleeping.
- The staff was sooooo nice. Everyone I passed greeted me. Some even asked how our stay was!
- Super friendly staff. Free drinks and food from 530PM to 7pm. Free popcorn. Next to Cracker Barrel. Comfortable bed.
Best Western St. Louis Inn
Just off I-55 and only a short drive from downtown St. Louis, Missouri, this hotel offers comfortable guest rooms with amenities such as free wireless high-speed internet access.Best Western St. Louis Inn serves a free hot breakfast every morning. After breakfast, guests can relax beside the indoor pool or work out in the fitness center.Attractions such as the Anheuser Busch Brewery and Six Flags St. Louis theme park are only minutes from the St. Louis Inn Best Western. Guests can also go shopping at the South County Mall or visit the famous St. Louis Arch.
- Comfortable bed. Clean room. Friendly staff. Good breakfast options.
- Nice job on rebuilding best western, it’s a lot more different now
- Rooms exceptionally clean, staff unobtrusive, friendly, and respectful.
- Being an early riser ,I am often greeted with a grunt or grumble by people I meet at 3 am. The woman who was setting up the breakfast bar was not only VERY helpful, but extremely friendly. I enjoyed our early morning conversation!
- Everything was bad.. the food for breakfast was always cold.
TownePlace Suites Saint Louis Fenton
Located next to the Anheuser-Busch Center just off Interstate 44, this TownePlace Suites offers rooms with a kitchen and premium cable TV. Daily breakfast and a 24-hour gym are available.Rooms at TownePlace Suites Saint Louis Fenton include a separate living area and well-equipped kitchen with a fridge, microwave and dishwasher. The well-lit work desks have an ergonomic chair.Guests have free access to Saint Louis TownePlace Suites’ outdoor pool and 24-hour gym. Coin-operated laundry facilities are also available.Riverside Golf Course is approximately 2 miles’ drive from TownePlace Suites Saint Louis Fenton. Downtown Saint Louis is 15 miles away.
- Great breakfast buffet with good attentive staff in the morning.
- The hotel is good for families, offers kitchen, dining ware. Breakfast is very good, has eggs, meat, fruits, and varieties of wheat products. The bed is comfortable, and furniture is convenient to customers.
- The staff including front desk, housekeeping and the guy who came to fix the tv all made us feel art home..so nice and friendly.
- We liked the area. It was only about 10-15 minutes from Webster University where we had a college visit during our stay at Towneplace. Plus we didn’t have any problems getting to the Zoo, Science Museum, downtown restaurants, or the Gateway Arch. Fabulous stay.
- The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast excellent.
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis-Southwest
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis-Southwest is located in Peerless Park.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Louis is 17 miles from Drury St. Louis-Southwest, and Chesterfield is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Staff was friendly everybody greeted us and asked if we needed anything. The breakfast and evening meals were beyond what I expected. Great place to stay.
- The room was very comfortable, some dust on a bureau, otherwise very clean…bed comfortable, meals were great…easy parking, helpful staff…we will use this place again!
- From now on we will always stay at Drury Inn and Suites. All three of our rooms were nice and clean. The breakfast was outstanding and the staff was friendly. Plus the complimentary drinks were great after a long road trip.
- Fresh breakfast with lots of choices and evening free cocktails with a nice array of finger foods.
- We really like the pool and hot tub. It is first class.
Holiday Inn South County Center – St. Louis
With easy access to Interstates 55, 270, and 255, this hotel is located next to the South County Center Mall. It features an on-site restaurant and an indoor pool.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV are included in every room at the Holiday Inn South County Center-St. Louis. They have a coffee maker and an iron and furnished with a work desk.The on-site Holiday Inn Dining Room and Bar serves American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service is available.Guests can relax in the hot tub or work out in the fitness center at the St. Louis Holiday Inn South County Center. There is also a business center and an ATM on site.Downtown St. Louis is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. The St. Louis Zoo is a 20-minute drive away.
- Nice lobby, easy check-in/out process. Comfortable mattress. Microwave was a nice feature. List of restaurant with take out /delivery options was helpful. Staff was helpful.
- Good location. Close proximity to attractions and retail stores.
- Staff very helpful and the pool area was very relaxing.
- The receptionist was wonderful and welcoming!! Rom was great, very nice, clean. Short breakfast was great. shuttle was great, very wonderful employees everywhere!
- I booked what I thought was a hotel room with a guaranteed king bed. Come to find out later by a surprise that I would only get a king bed if any were available. Honestly would never have even booked it if I had know that from the beginning. I would never go through booking.com again.
Top Hotels In Meacham Park Missouri Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Meacham Park Missouri to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Meacham Park Missouri but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Meacham Park Missouri. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!