10 Best Hotels To Stay In McKays Corners Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
McKays Corners Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in McKays Corners Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in McKays Corners Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in McKays Corners Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in McKays Corners Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in McKays Corners Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mckays Corners Ohio:
Red Roof Inn Boardman
This Boardman hotel is located 7.7 miles south of downtown Youngstown and Youngstown State University. It offers free Wi-Fi, snacks and free coffee in the lobby and on-site laundry facilities.The basic rooms at Boardman Red Roof Inn have fresh, white walls and offer cable TV, an in-room safe and clock radio. Select rooms have a work desk.Canfield Fairgrounds and the Struthers Historical Museum are a 10-minute drive from Red Roof Inn Boardman. Stambaugh Stadium is 8.5 miles away.
- very clean, easy check in and out. everyone was very friendly
- I liked how quiet it was and how comfy the room was.
- Price of the hotel was reasonable. Pets can stay. I have to small pets so I had a ease of mind that my dogs could stay with me.
- Have always loved the red roof inn but the have modernized it and I’m very impressed. Will always stay here
- Quiet location while still close to area’s amentities. Very comfortable beds.
Days Inn and Suites Boardman
This hotel is located less than 1 miles from The Shops at Boardman Park and boasts free WiFi access and a daily continental breakfast. Youngstown, Ohio is 10 minutes’ drive away.Each guest room at the Days Inn and Suites Boardman features cable TV, desk and coffee making facilities.Guests can work out in the on-site fitness centre at the Boardman Days Inn and Suites. Newspapers are available at the 24-hour reception, and laundry facilities are provided.Fishing on Burgess Lake is 3 miles from the hotel. Mill Creek Golf Course is 8.9 miles away.
- Overall the stay was great and the hotel was clean and worth the money
- They didn’t have our reservation, the desk couldn’t tell us what kind of beds were in the rooms, we had to take a key and go to each room.
- Staff super helpful and accommodating. Close to amenities and easy access to main roads
- Easy access to the property.easy to see from road.close to shopping and eating.good location.
- Easy access, good breakfast, nice rooms, nice staff.like later check out.
Best Western Plus Boardman Inn & Suites
One of our best sellers in Poland! Located in Poland, 30 miles from Grove City, Best Western Plus Boardman Inn & Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Hermitage is 17 miles from BW Plus, and Thompson is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Very clean, friendly staff and very modern style, great location.
- Breakfast wasn’t on par with other Best Westerns by far the worst but everything else about the stay was what I expected. The only weird thing was that there was no comforter on the bed. It was 25 degrees in the middle of November in north eastern Ohio so I had to sleep in 70 degree room.
- We were there three days and all though the br was very good, I would like to see some sausage gravy.
- I had booked another hotel close by and it was. nasty, so I looked at what was close and found this hotel and I was so very happy. This place is phenomenal and I gave cards to all my family to use this location
- The Hotel was very clean and nice. The room was fantastic and the service was very good.
Hampton Inn Youngstown/Boardman
This Poland, Ohio hotel is just off I-680 and near the Butler Institute of American Art. The Hampton Inn Boardman offers a free hot breakfast daily.Hampton Inn Youngstown features an indoor swimming pool and a business center. Guests can use the hotel’s recreation area or the in-room free high-speed internet access.Youngstown State University and the Southern Park Mall are minutes from the Boardman Hampton Inn. The St. Elizabeth Hospital is also nearby.
The property was under going renovation but they still were able to provide a clean, comfortable room. T
he breakfast was very good and the location was excellent.
- Friendly staff. Used pool, it was exceptionally clean.
- The adjustable showerhead was a nice surprise. And the redskin potatoes at breakfast were delicious.
- Nice breakfast, friendly, safe, great coffee always available, nice pool
Beds were great.
Staff was great.
Homemade cookies every day!
- The property was under going renovation but they still were able to provide a clean, comfortable room. T
Holiday Inn Youngstown-South – Boardman
Featuring an on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi, this Boardman hotel has rooms with a TV and air conditioning. Southern Park Mall is just 3 minutes’ drive away.Premium cable and pay-per-view channels are provided in each room at Holiday Inn Youngstown-South (Boardman). A work desk is included as well, in addition to a private bathroom.Guests at the Youngstown-South Holiday Inn can relax in the on-site indoor pool or work out at the fitness center. Meeting facilities are available for guest use as well.Holiday Inn Youngstown-South is close to many major highways, including I-680, just 1 minute’s drive away. I-76 and I-80 are both within a 15-minute drive. Mill Creek Park is 7 miles away.
- The room was spacious and comfortable. As well as the location is very convenient.
- Arriving at the location was beautiful. I loved the front entrance. There was a beautiful waterfalls with the name holiday Inn in the water. It’s in a great location. Olive garden in the front , gas station , movie theaters in the rear end.also about a mile or two down the road is the boradman mall with plenty more activities and dine in and out places to enjoy. A wine shop across the plaza. All sorts of needed places right in the mile mark.
Great property. Clean, great amenities. Good restaurant on site.
- I enjoyed the lounge, the staff when I checked in and out was nice. Room was relaxing had couch comfortable bed and nice shower
- Location. David at front desk was kind accommodating and friendly
Residence Inn Youngstown Boardman/Poland
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Residence Inn Youngstown Boardman/Poland is located in Poland in the region of Ohio.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Grove City is 30 miles from Residence Youngstown, and Hermitage is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport, 16 miles from Residence Inn Youngstown Boardman/Poland.
- Staff was friendly and very accommodating. The breakfast options were excellent!
- Location is near most department stores walmart, target, bestbuy, macy`s, JcBenny, etc. and alot of restaurants too.
- The room was a nice size. Everything was neat and clean. The breakfast was delicious especially the waffles. and the fruit. The pool was nice and set at a good temperature. We really enjoyed are stay and look forward to coming back.
- Good location. Easy access to shopping and many restaurants.
- My stay was very comfortable and room was very neat and clean!
Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Boardman Poland
Located in Poland, 30 miles from Grove City, Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Boardman Poland features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hermitage is 17 miles from Fairfield Inn Youngstown, and Thompson is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport, 16 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Boardman Poland.
- room was way too hot, mattress average. the lady who prepared breakfast was excellent
- We were there for a dental procedure for my grandson. We came back to the hotel and he was in pain. The staff was so solicitious and helpful in sympathizing with him and trying to comfort him.
- I requested a handicap accessible bathroom if available. The hotel was able to comply. The toilet was great…BUT the shower was not so good. My husband took a shower first to check out everything. He said the water temp. would change from warm to extremely hot to cold w/o changing the handle. He also said the spray nozzle for the handicap accessible part did not work…so much for taking a shower…
- Between the time that I made the reservation and when we arrived, I found myself on crutches. Without my asking, they put us in a first floor room, very close to the check-in counter. What a blessing for me!
- The staff at this location we all so amazing. Everyone was friendly and went out of there way to make our stay a perfect time.
Motel 6 North Lima
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 North Lima offers pet-friendly accommodations in North Lima.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hermitage is 21 miles from Motel 6 North Lima, and Thompson is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport, 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Quality Inn & Suites
This North Lima hotel is just off the Ohio Turnpike, near Mill Creek Park. The hotel provides a daily continental breakfast and free high-speed internet access.America’s Best Value Inn & Suites North Lima features a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. A fitness center is also available on-site.Guest rooms at the North Lima America’s Best Value come with cable TV and coffee makers. Free local calls and hairdryers are also included in each room.The McDonough Museum of Art and Youngstown State University are within 10 miles of the America’s Best Value Inn in North Lima.
- Very clean. Quiet. Breakfast normal. Nice breakfast area. Comfortable bed & Pillows.
- only there one night, clerk was very helpfull, as to where to eat , shop, ect.
- The Staff was great and very helpful with all of our needs. Great Job!
- I loved the brand new mattresses(the old ones were all stacked in the dumpster). They were the best part of the room.
- The rooms were very well organized and spacious. The exercise room was nice. The lady at the desk was very nice and should get a raise.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown – North Lima/Boardman
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown – North Lima/Boardman offers accommodations in North Lima.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hermitage is 21 miles from Holiday Inn Youngstown, and Thompson is 21 miles away. Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport is 20 miles from the property.
When we booked the room we did know one of our teenage granddaughters was accompanied us. And that her cousins in the local area would want to join us at the hotel. My intial call to change my booking was useless. The booking.com rep. Did not seem to know the types of room avaisble. The next day the second rep was wonderful. The staff member at the hotel Elisa was fantastic! And we were able to get our usual suite. Elisa was wonderful and went out of our way to ensure our comfort.
She even assisted the second night that all 5 of my grandchildren could have pizza party in the lounge .
- Not much to not like, people were all very nice. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
The fire alarm went off at 12:30 Saturday morning.
I was unable to sleep after that incident
- It was over all nice ..would stay again …very good breakfast both days..
- I really liked those mini cheese omelets they had on the breakfast buffet a couple of mornings.
- When we booked the room we did know one of our teenage granddaughters was accompanied us. And that her cousins in the local area would want to join us at the hotel. My intial call to change my booking was useless. The booking.com rep. Did not seem to know the types of room avaisble. The next day the second rep was wonderful. The staff member at the hotel Elisa was fantastic! And we were able to get our usual suite. Elisa was wonderful and went out of our way to ensure our comfort.
Top Hotels In Mckays Corners Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in McKays Corners Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in McKays Corners Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in McKays Corners Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!