10 Best Hotels To Stay In McGregor Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
McGregor Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in McGregor Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in McGregor Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in McGregor Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in McGregor Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in McGregor Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mcgregor Texas:
Atria Hotel and RV
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Atria Hotel and RV offers accommodations in McGregor, just 17 miles from Waco.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Temple is 24 miles from Atria Hotel and RV, and Killeen is 29 miles from the property.
- Bed was comfy like that there was a fridge and microwave
- I had confirmations for 2 non smoking rooms. 1 for 2 nights and 1 for 1 night. When we arrived we had 1 smoking room for 1 night.
- where can you find a nice clean room for that cheap?! well worth it, will return
- Glad they had refrigerator in room saved my food that family cooked for us to bring back to Arizona
- Convenient location for our needs. Fair rate. Good coffee.
Super 8 Waco/Mall Area
Located in Waco, 30 miles from Temple, Super 8 Waco/Mall Area features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Robinson is 5 miles from Super 8 Waco/Mall Area, and Marlin is 22 miles away.
- Outside entrance nice Lobby extended continental breakfast
- There was a hair dryer and the shower rod was curved
- It was very comfortable and we, ladies traveling alone, felt very safe.
- The room was amazing for a Super 8 honestly. It was super modern and wonderful. I was definitely more than a little surprised when we walked in. The TV was amazing! It was a flat screen that swiveled! Perfect for football weekend,
- The people, the location, the cleanliness, and the fact the the rooms were kept in good order in terms of maintenance
Motel 6 Waco – Woodway
Motel 6 Waco – Woodway offers pet-friendly accommodations in Waco.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Temple is 29 miles from Motel 6 Waco – Woodway, and Robinson is 6 miles away.
- Staff very friendly and polite and free parking and cable.
- The bed was very comfortable , it was a business trip only 3 days , it was good value for the price .
- The manager was very accommodating for my family coming in for a family emergency.
- Really I cannot think of one thing imparticul that stands out.
- Absolutely nothing. This place is horrible.. dirty, roaches, not safe.
Ramada Hewitt – South Waco
Ramada Hewitt – South Waco offers accommodations in Hewitt.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Waco is 6 miles from Ramada Hewitt – South Waco, and Temple is 27 miles from the property.
- The room was spacious and clean. The beds were comfortable. Everything looked nice.
- Inexpensive place to stay near Waco. Easy to find, safe and plenty of parking. Looked like it had recently been remodeled or freshly painted. We liked the Cowboys themed paint and star in our room.
- It was centrally located for the places I needed to go in Hewitt.
- This is a fine place to stay if you just want a place to lay your tired head. We are there for Baylor games and they keep their rates reasonable. I really appreciate that! It’s kind of out of the way but it’s not too bad!
- Our whole stay was absolutely perfect, I even had to change credit cards and there was absolutely no problems with the staff!
Best Western Plus Woodway Waco South Inn & Suites
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western Plus Woodway Waco South Inn & Suites is located in Woodway, just 4 miles from Waco.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Temple is 30 miles from Best Western Plus Woodway, and Robinson is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Sleep Inn & Suites Hewitt – South Waco
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Sleep Inn & Suites Hewitt – South Waco is located in Hewitt. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Waco is 6 miles from Sleep Inn Suites Hewitt South Waco, and Temple is 27 miles away.
- The staff was extremely freindly and welcoming, and the lady in charge of the breakfast was very attentitive and made sure that al items were kept stocked and fresh.
- I stay at this location fairly often. The staff is excellent. Go out of their way to accommodate and make things right. Best thing about this hotel is their staff.
- Staff was great and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable, shower had great pressure and hot water lasted forever. Hot breakfast was very good, more than I expected for a complimentary breakfast. Only bummer, the pool was under renovation, so no taking a dip.
- Very comfortable and we felt like we were at home. Wish we could have stayed longer.
- All the staff that we encountered from the front desk to housekeeping were outgoing and courteous. The breakfast included some form of hot eggs and breakfast meat every day. They had an interesting Texas State shaped waffle maker that cooked your large waffle in 2 minutes. Our room was pretty spacious and included a dorm size refrigerator for our own usage.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Waco South
5 miles from Waco Convention Center, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Waco South is set in Waco and features air-conditioned rooms. This 3-star hotel offers free WiFi. The property is 5 miles from McLane Stadium.All guest rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a desk. Selected rooms include a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven.
- Staff are nice the room is very nice and comfy and the location is good
- Excellent value for any dollar amount!! If I vacationed in the area this hotel would be my only choice.
- The place was clean the rooms were super. Clean large with kitchen. It’s not a hotel with a huge foyer but who cares. Friendly smiles downstairs free breakfast area was clean and organized. Coffee was hot. Clean is what I love. Paul Mitchell soaps in bathroom!! Large smart TV in room that swivels. Sweet!
- The staff especially Christopher, he was very helpful, very professional, very welcoming!!!
- The rooms were nice due to the fact of own air conditioning in each room. The beds were comfortable
La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodway – Waco South
Only 8 miles from Baylor University, this Waco hotel includes an indoor swimming pool and hot tub. Each guest room comes equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV.Free Wi-Fi is provided in every room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodway – Waco South. A microwave and refrigerator are included for additional guest convenience.Waffles, fresh fruit, cereal, and more are served as part of the daily continental breakfast at Woodway – Waco South La Quinta Inn & Suites. Guests can enjoy the on-site fitness center and laundromat facilities that are also provided.The Dr. Pepper Museum is 7 miles away. The Texas Ranger Hall of Fame can be reached in a 15-minute drive.
- The staff was all very nice, from the front desk to the ladies who took care of our room. I loved that you could make yourself a beverage anytime down in the lobby area. We were also an hour early for check-in and they accommodated us.
- The jacuzzi tub!!! The girl at the front desk when we checked in was amazing!
- The place is pretty clean and staff was friendly. The breakfast appeared to be a standard continental breakfast though we didn’t try it. Beds were fairly comfortable.
- The bed was comfortable ,the room was roomy and comfortable ,loved the black out curtains
- The hotel was beautiful and impeccably clean. I wish we had the time to use the fitness room and the pool.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Waco South
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Fairfield Inn & Suites Waco South offers accommodations in Woodway. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Waco is 3.7 miles from Fairfield Inn Waco South, and Temple is 30 miles from the property.
- Nice, attentive staff. The free breakfast was adequate.
- Bed very comfortable and slept very soundly. Room very clean and eat.
- The a/c in the first room smelled like it had mold in it (musty smelling). I talked to the desk clerk and before I could finish my sentence she set me up with a new room.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast bar was the best we have had with lots of variety and healthy options as well. The rooms were clean and were equipped with microwaves and small refrigerators. For the price, this was an excellent bargain.
- Front desk staff were friendly and helpful with local travel tips.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Waco
This Waco hotel is located in the Legends Crossing shopping, dining and business district. The hotel offers a fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi and separate living area in each suite.Homewood Suites by Hilton Waco features an outdoor swimming pool, which overlooks Legend Lake. Guests can also use the modern gym or the business center.A hot breakfast is served daily at the Waco Homewood Suites. A free evening reception with snacks and drinks is offered Monday through Thursday. Free grocery shopping service and a 24-hour convenience store are also available.The Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center is next to the Homewood Suites Waco. Downtown Waco is 10 minutes away.
- Staff went above and beyond when they found out it was our anniversary.
We stayed for celebration of our anniversary
The hotel was clean
The staff was friendly.
The bed was comfortable, overall the room was clean, and the location was great.
It was very convenient for a last minute trip.
A lot of construction around the property, but still a nice place to walk.
- We had a spacious living/kitchen area with separate bedroom and bathroom. Very up to date furnishings, artwork, comfy bed, microwave and full size fridge. Windows faced the pond and walking path outside, very scenic view. Hotel close to shopping and eating places. Easy access to the interstate and downtown area. Nice outdoor pool area with a working hot tub!
Top Hotels In Mcgregor Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in McGregor Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in McGregor Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in McGregor Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!