10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mazo La Palma Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Mazo La Palma Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mazo La Palma Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mazo La Palma Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mazo La Palma Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mazo La Palma Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mazo La Palma Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mazo La Palma Island:
H10 Taburiente Playa
All air-conditioned rooms at H10 Taburiente Playa have a private balcony and satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The hotel’s buffet restaurant offers show cooking and serves international food. There are also 3 bars, including a poolside snack bar and a salon bar with live music. Room service and packed lunches are available.The coastline around the hotel is popular for scuba diving, and there is a diving center next door. You can drive to La Palma Airport and Santa Cruz de La Palma, the island’s capital, in 10 minutes.
- The staff were excellent and their efforts made up for the tired looking hotel
- Everything. Wonderful hotel, beautiful room and location.
- All included bar services are pretty perfect, some alcohol brands not included in the all included, but rest are pretty good, cristal bottle refreshments are a very good point since almos every all included are not first brand drinks
- The hotel enjoys a really spectacular location at the ocean. This of course is especially true for the sea-facing rooms, which I really can recommend. Everything nice and clean, can be recommended for a stay in Los Cancajos!
- The staff are excellent, very friendly and helpful.
Hacienda San Jorge
The resort has a buffet restaurant with amazing sea views. There is a cocktail terrace, and tapas and snacks are available at the pool bar. Vegetarian options are also available.All apartments have a kitchen, satellite TV and a balcony or terrace. The resort was designed by Canarian painter Facundo Fierro and has characteristic design.Hotel Hacienda San Jorge is set just 1.9 miles from La Palma Airport. There is a bus stop 350 feet away.The island is famous for its black sand beaches. The local area is ideal for hiking.
- The garden is amazing, the pool is very large, the whole place is not crowded at all, it’s all very comfortable, great location just at the beach and close to the airport but we were not disturbed by the ocasional planes at all.
- location near the beach, plants, trees, animals, free drinks
- The grounds are fabulous! It was very windy during our stay but the resort is completely sheltered making it ideal to enjoy the pool anytime. Great location near the airport, beach just out the gate, several restaurants within steps. Breakfast was varied and excellent. The resort offers several meal plans, an on site bar/cafe, and grocery store. If you’re looking for a relaxing holiday this is the perfect oasis. For those interested in trekking La Palma the location is ideal for exploring the island by car. Free parking can be found nearby.
- Cleanliness of room. Setting of hotel in a wonderful garden.
- Loved everything. Great pool. Beautiful garden. Awesome location.
Parador de La Palma
Each of the hotel’s rooms comes with a TV with premium satellite channels and a mini-bar.Enjoy a pleasant stroll through the gardens surrounding this hotel, with its plants and fruit trees native to the island. You can lie down and soak up the sun here, or take a cool dip in the outdoor swimming pool.Alternatively, you can spend the day on the beach, which is just a short drive from this complex.The hotel has excellent sports facilities onsite, including a gym where you can keep fit while on holiday, a sauna and a play area for children.The hotel has a restaurant, where you can enjoy local-style cuisine. Then you can have a drink in the bar with family or friends.In addition to the facilities already mentioned, the Parador de la Palma has a limited parking facility, a shop and a conference room.
- Beautiful colonial style property. Had a sea view balcony which was incredibly tranquil. Pool area not used as weather not great but it could do with a bit of maintenance to take it to the standard it deserves. Food in restaurant was surprisingly good and great value for money. Great base for the amazing hiking on the island Overall a very nice stay and I will be back soon.
- Beds comfortable, room very spacious, breakfast and dinner very good (on the two occasions when we ate at the hotel). The staff were very friendly and helpful. Great as a base for touring the island.
The breakfast was good and varied.
Lovely comfortable bed.
Beautiful room with balcony overlooking the sea.
- Fantastic views over the sea, breakfast in the room on the terrace, beautiful gardens with waterfall and pool feature, nice swimming pool area.
- The Parador is in a peaceful location with an impressive garden and conveniently located for the airport and Santa Cruz. We had a spacious standard bedroom, and the quality of the food and service in the dining room/bar was good. The interior had a relaxing ‘colonial’ feel and was well appointed.
Hotel San Telmo
The property features modern interiors and a lounge with armchairs and ocean views. There is also a terrace and a traditional central patio where you can relax.The property serves a daily breakfast of pastries, jam, cheese, cold meat and fresh fruit. There is also coffee, tea and juice. Hotel San Telmo also has a bar where you can enjoy a drink throughout the day.
- not applicable we did have breakfast in the hotel. would recommend the hotel and would certainly return.
- Very nice location! Very good breakfast and very nice and helpful staff/ owner: We got many tips and lots of support.
The owners (Bernard and Richard) and their staff could not have been more friendly, pleasant and helpful.
Intimate surroundings in a clever refurbishment of an old building – lovely courtyard.
Convenient central location.
A very comfortable, small hotel, centrally located in the San Telmo district of Santa Cruz de La Palma. Friendly, attentive and efficient owners and staff.
Greatly enjoyed watching and taking part in the Palm Sunday Procession from the nearby San Telmo chapel.
- Excellent hotel within walking distance of centre and bus station.
Each simply decorated studio at Hotel Castillete has a seating area with a sofa bed, a flat-screen TV and a balcony. The kitchenette includes a fridge, coffee machine and a hob.Shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the center of Santa Cruz de la Palma, approximately 1,650 feet away.Ferries to neighboring Canary Islands leave from Santa Cruz Port, just over 0.6 mi from the Castillete. La Caldera de Taburiente National Park is a 35-minute drive away.
- Convenient for shops and airport bus. A comfortable room with balcony, shower and kitchenette at a very reasonable price.
- Spacious apartment, comfy beds, plenty of storage space, great location overlooking the sea.
Big room with a kitchen and couch.
The breakfast is extensive and everyone can find something he likes.
The balcony few is awesome.
- The size of the accommodation. The galley kitchen. Proper sofa etc. Amazing sea views.
- The proximity to the beach and the size of the room.
Sol La Palma
Sol La Palma has several swimming pools, a gym, children’s playground and professional star-gazing facilities. There is also an activities program and a wellness center including sauna, beauty treatments and massage services.The local area is ideal for outdoor activity enthusiasts. You can rent bikes to explore the island or go scuba diving just opposite the hotel.Sol La Palma is located 5 mi from Los Llanos de Aridane and 22 mi from the airport and Santa Cruz de la Palma. Built in 1990.
- Nice hotel with an amazing location. You can enjoy stunning sunsets view while having dinner at the restaurant. Staff were very friendly and they really do their best to make guests enjoy their stay. Also great food and a lot of choice for vegetarians as well.
great programme of activities.
Animation team excellent
- Excellent location, easy access to beach, good food, good value for money.
- Location in peaceful port village, buffet breakfast and evening meal, view from window with balcony, spacious room, garden area, onsite supermarket. Entertainment cover for group who could not arrive due to poor weather.
- The room location was fabulous with terrific views. Nice easy walk to the nearby village of Puerto Naos where there were good inexpensive restaurants and bars.
The air-conditoned rooms at the Hotel Benahoare have tiled floors and plenty of natural light. They all offer free WiFi, satellite TV, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel has a lounge area with plasma TV and bar and cafeteria, and the rooftop terrace offers sun loungers and a lounge bed. A varied breakfast is offered every morning.Located in a quiet street, the hotel is opposite the Archaeological Museum and within a 5-minute walk of various shops and bars. Tazacorte Beach and Puerto Naos Beach are both within a 10-minute drive of Hotel Benahoare.
- Very helpful personnel and an excellent roof top terrace with brilliant views.
- Excellent place to relax, good location to explore the Island and extremely friendly staff. We had a great time. The breakfast is also highly recommended. Parking is easy at the museum and it is a very quiet street.
- The staff at the hotel were extremely friendly, warm and welcoming….breakfast was excellent, service quick, efficient and friendly. Great location for exploring the island….the visitors centre at the entrance to the Caldera was only 10 minutes away and there was a great selection of restaurants within 5 minutes walk.
- Good location. Easy parking across the street by the museum. helpful staff. Roof terrace probably great (if sunny). Free enormous apples and bananas in reception. Quite location.
- Roof top terrace lovely. The team were really friendly and gave some great recommendations
El Hotelito 27
Rooms contain a private bathroom, and some units at the hotel have a balcony.Puerto Naos is 11 miles from El Hotelito 27.
Perfect place for one two days visit in la Palma.
Very good communication bus stop 5 min walking from the place also Taxi stop.
- Very pleasant stay – one night only, but we would have loved to stay longer. Very nice and helpful owner, though does speak Spanish and Italian only.
The hotelito has perfect location (set in the city center, but in calm area, close to the shops, cafes, restaurants and bus stop, where the bus coming from/to the airport, stops) It is also very close (7 minutes walk) to the beach.
The owners of the Hotelito are very nice and helpful people, who treat their customers with care.
Nice design of the whole complex and rooms and it is very clean.
- Very central , modern and clean apartment Hotel. Lovely and helpfully owners. A stay in this house is highly recommended?
- Very nice little Hotel in the heart of Santa Cruz de La Palma. Perfect location. The rooms are small but new, very clean and with everything you need. The landlord and the staff are amazing, helpful and ready to give you advices to visit the island or places where to eat. I was travelling alone and i felt home with them. Excellent value for money. I would definitely recommend!! Thank you for everything, i will come back. Martina
- Perfect place for one two days visit in la Palma.
Featuring a balcony with city views, all rooms come with a wardrobe and bed linen. Offering a bath or shower, the private bathrooms also come with free toiletries and towels. Extras include a desk.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge with a satellite TV. Hotel Edén is located on an ideal spot for guests to start hiking and walking tours on the island.Tazacorte is 3.7 mi away from Hotel Edén and Puerto Naos is 6.2 mi away. La Caldera National Park is a 10-minute drive away, and the Port of Santa Cruz de la Palma is 22 mi from the hotel. La Palma Airport is at a distance of 17 mi.
- The bed very comfortable. Location. The kindness from the staff.
- Perfect location in the center of the town. The bar downstairs prepares amazing tortilla sandwiches! The rooms are simple and clean.
This is a pleasant hotel in the city center.
The staff were very helpful and helpful in everything we asked.
The room as well as bed were great and comfortable.
- Location is great for walking. Cafe Eden on the ground floor under the hotel is an excellent place to eat, drink and socialize. The staff in both places were more than friendly. I loved it.
- Great location in central square with bars and cafes. Five minutes stroll to bus station. Friendly staff. Good choice for hikers
La Palma – Teneguía Princess
La Palma – Teneguia Princess has several guests can enjoy, such as a kids club and children’s playground, tennis courts, billiards table, darts, and minigolf facilities. 2 of the pools are heated and there is also a children’s pool.The wellness center and spa includes a hot but, massage service, gym and sauna. Guests can also enjoy a nightclub, 6 bars and evening entertainment, plus a sports program during the day.Featuring a furnished terrace or balcony, these spacious, comfortable rooms have a sofa bed, mini-bar, satellite TV, and air conditioning. The private bathroom comes with a bath, shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.You can choose from 5 different dining options, which include buffet options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Fantastic stay!! Are first holiday with are 11month old baby the staff where
Great with her making her smile. lots of different foods for her to try and make a mess with. Loads of parking for are hire
Car. Lots of sun loungers available no need for putting towels out at the crack of dawn
- The amazing thing is the location which seems to have it’s own micro climate. We enjoyed beautiful weather, while the rest of the island had rain etc. The entertainment team is brilliant, absolutely the best hard working, friendly group ever☺️. Food was also excellent.
The hotel was clean and well organised, especially given its size.
There was lots for families with young children.
It was quite at night when we stayed.
- The food was excellent. taff also were excellent, and are to be congratulated on their sterling efforts.
The buffet provided a lot of meals to take from, a variety of choices to select from so that there was a lot, we liked. The are a several pools so that everybody could find a place for him-/ herself, surrounded by a wide, open space, nice sea view and shadow if like to get out of the sun.
The rooms are nice and spacious, good equipped, bathrooms comfortable, all functions well.
- Fantastic stay!! Are first holiday with are 11month old baby the staff where
Top Hotels In Mazo La Palma Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mazo La Palma Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mazo La Palma Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mazo La Palma Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!