10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mayotte – Top Hotel Reviews
Mayotte is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mayotte. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mayotte. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mayotte. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mayotte right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mayotte with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Mayotte.
10 Best Hotels In Mayotte:
Basilic Bed & Breakfast
Basilic Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Pétionville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The nearest airport is Port-au-Prince International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Pepiniere Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Pepiniere Hotel offers accommodations in Pétionville. The hotel has a spa center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV, DVD player and Nintendo Wii, as well as a computer are available. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and car rental is available. Port-au-Prince International Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
I like the workers because they were very friendly to me.
I like the foods at the restaurant.
- What ever i want for breakfast i got it the staff very nice even the owner
- Does staff we’re fairly happy Pleasant professional and friendly also breakfast was very good
- I enjoyed the style of the hotel, and it was a comfortable stay as well.
- The meals from the restaurant met my expectations.
- I like the workers because they were very friendly to me.
La Réserve offers accommodations in Pétionville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is Port-au-Prince International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pavillion Des Receptions & Hotel
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the pool, Pavillion Des Receptions & Hotel is located in Port-au-Prince. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Port-au-Prince International Airport, 3.7 miles from Pavillion Des Receptions.
No reviews yet.
Allamanda Hotel is located 5 minutes’ walk from Saint Pierre main square and 5 miles from Port-au-Prince Capital City. It features a terrace, free breakfast and free WiFi.The rooms and suites offer basic décor, cable TV, desk and air conditioning. The bathroom features shower and hairdryer. The suite also has a microwave and a medium size fridge.This Hotel serves breakfast and can arrange dinners. The bar service is offered at the terrace.The bar service is offered at the terrace. Allamanda Hotel is 10 minutes’ drive from the National Palace and from the Jean-Jacques Dessaline main square. Toussaint Louverture International Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
The lady/owner? was very accommodating. I needed an early check-in so I phoned the hotel around 11:00 AM. She and her staff went out of their way to make it possible.
Yes, the breakfast was great and the Wi-Fi worked. The bed was firm, to my liking. This hotel is spread across two buildings, on the opposite corners of the same intersection. My room was on the second floor of the smaller (original?) building. Throughout the night, I got up, opened the bathroom window and saw and listened to the people standing &/or walking by. I found it interesting. Nothing scary, contrary to what one may have heard about the city.
- Room is large and more like a comfortable living room! Staff is very friendly, the owner is present and looks after her guests in a kind manner. Adjacent restaurant is beautiful and offers good food.
+ Friendly and helpful owners
+ Well located
+ Good breakfast
- As this was a Bed and Breakfast I wasn’t expecting the kind of full menu breakfast I received during my stay. The chef prepared my meal from scratch and it was delicious. She even let me try a local dish I wasn’t familiar with along with my omelette. Wish I could have stayed longer!
- Room very comfortable. The employees very courteous.
- The lady/owner? was very accommodating. I needed an early check-in so I phoned the hotel around 11:00 AM. She and her staff went out of their way to make it possible.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Paradis Hotel offers accommodations in Port-au-Prince. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Port-au-Prince International Airport, 3.7 miles from Paradis Hotel .
No reviews yet.
Gala Tower Condo & Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Gala Tower Condo & Hotel offers accommodations in Port-au-Prince. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Port-au-Prince International Airport, 5 miles from Gala Tower Condo & Hotel.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Villa Therese
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Villa Therese offers accommodations in Port-au-Prince. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Port-au-Prince International Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Villa Therese.
Enjoyable continental breakfast .
Food in restaurant was excellent .
Nice pool and grounds and an outdoor treadmill – which worked well.
Different world outside the gates but I walked around petionville and never felt unsafe except for the vehicular traffic .
- This is an incredible hotel – beautiful and with a friendly and caring staff who speak excellent English! I’d come to Haitii just to stay here again!
- Staff very welcoming, room extra quiet and comfortable and clean
- I love the room. Very comfortable. It feels like home.
- I loved this small hotel and the fact that we were treated so well, always pampered. The staff is lovely and we also enjoyed the swimming pool very much.
- Enjoyable continental breakfast .
NH Haiti El Rancho
One of our top picks in Port-au-Prince.The NH Haiti El Rancho is in a great location in the heart of Pétion-Ville, a residential suburb in Port-au-Prince. This town holds most of the city’s points of interest. It has an outdoor pool and tennis courts.All the rooms have air conditioning, a wardrobe, safe, telephone line and private bathroom. The property has been totally renovated and has modern décor.The on-site restaurants serve breakfast, lunch and dinner services and has 24-hour room service. Guests staying at NH Haiti El Rancho can visit the Giant Supermarket just over 1 miles away. Muncheez Restaurant is less than half a mile away.The hotel also has meeting facilities, a business center and 6 conferences rooms for 12 to 275 people. Laundry services, tennis courts, babysitters and smoke-free rooms are available.The Saut d’Eau Waterfall is located 16 miles from the NH Haiti El Rancho.
- The service were great. The workers are extremely nice and determined to help you with anything if possible.
- The staff was courteous and the atmosphere was desirable
- I love the setting, the pool and sitting area where one can entertain their guess.
- All employees nice made me feel like home very clean i feel secured
- The hotel is really beautiful – I sat outside for every meal by the pool. The breakfasts and lunch buffets are excellent – great variety and really fresh and well-cooked vegetables (and meat/fish). The waiters/waitresses are very attentive and friendly. Wi-fi is superb – outside and inside.
Hotel Royal Oasis
In the heart of Pétion-Ville, the Royal Oasis by Occidental features modern décor, a garden and an outdoor terrace with views of the capital, Port-au-Prince.Royal Oasis by Occidental’s modern, air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite and cable channels. They feature a desk, a safe, a minibar and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.The property has 2 restaurants serving Mediterranean cuisine, appetizers and tapas, and 2 bars which provide cocktails and drinks.Guests can enjoy an on-site art gallery, as well as boutiques and bank services. The center of Port-au-Prince is 5 miles away, and the Seaport Terminal is 5.5 miles away. Port-au-Prince International Airport can be reached within a 20-minute drive of the property.
- I really enjoyed my stay while in Petionville. The hotel staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. Room service was delicious and timely.
- Loved the service,security & location. The room was clean and had a lovely view. Great Breakfast & airport shuttle were included in room rate !
- Excellent service, very friendly personnel. Fantastic food, nice atmosphere
- the manager at the restaurant La Villa was courteous and fabulous as well of the staff. Breakfast is super and dinner menu and food were super.i ate a salted fish ( Poisson gros sel) which was super.Stanley who is a server was excellent and ensured all drink orders are fulfilled on time and expediently and always with a smile
- The room was very nice and clean. The breakfast was good with different selection to choose from. The outdoors, the hotel and environment was clean and beautiful. The staff were exceptionally professional, approachable and welcoming. They went out of their way to attend to your needs.
Top Hotels In Mayotte Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mayotte to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mayotte but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mayotte. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!