10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mayo Beach Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Mayo Beach Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mayo Beach Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mayo Beach Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mayo Beach Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mayo Beach Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mayo Beach Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mayo Beach Massachusetts:
Blue Dolphin Inn
On 6 acres of land, this Cape Cod motel is just a 5 minute drive from Coastguard Beach. It features an outdoor pool and rooms with a private patio.The Blue Dolphin Inn features rooms with cable TV, a refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities. They are decorated in light colors and wood furnishings, and also have a private bathroom.Barbeque facilities and a picnic area are provided at the North Eastham Blue Dolphin Inn. Children can play on the on-site playground or volleyball courts. Free Wi-Fi and laundry facilities are also available.Laura and Tony’s Kitchen serves a buffet breakfast every morning.Nauset Lighthouse is 5 miles from the motel. The Wellfleet Audubon Wildlife Sanctuary is a 15 minute walk away.
- Room was lovely with good cross ventilation and an amazing heater. All rooms have a patio that faces a large green area of trees and plantings. Parking is feet from your door. Refrigerator, copious amounts of coffee provided and a microwave!!!
- My room was clean comfortable -didn’t smell;staff was excellent. It wasn’t 5 star luxury but it had been updated fairly recently. Would stay there again if in the area again.very good value
- It is in a very convenient location if you want to spend time on the Upper Cape. There were only 4 other cars in the parking lots when we were there, so noise was not an issue. We were there during the aftermath of Hurricane Jose, so the weather was terrible. The room was small with one king sized bed and no place for anyone else to sleep. No sofa or room for a cot.
- The weather was awful as we were on the edge of Hurricane Jose the whole time but it was a lovely place to be, everything we needed, and pleasant staff.
- Great location, with access to the Rail Trail. Staff was very helpful.
Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
This Eastham hotel features an American restaurant, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a 32-inch plasma TV. In Cape Cod, it is surrounded by sandy beaches, forests and marshes.The elegant rooms at Eastham Sheraton Four Points are decorated with neutral colors and feature large windows. Each includes a refrigerator, cable TV and a spacious sitting area.Guests can enjoy free access to a seasonal indoor pool and a modern gym. The Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod also has a full-service business center and concierge services.Bellamy’s Grille and Bar is a casual restaurant open for breakfast and lunch.Nauset Lighthouse, a working lighthouse, is 2 miles from this Four Points Eastham hotel and the Wellfleet Flea Market is a 5-minute drive away. Guests can take a whale watching cruise in Provincetown, just 30 minutes away.
- Everything’s was as expected. I always enjoy the pool and the location is perfect
I like rooms overlooking the enclosed center courtyard with pool. On a cold winter morning it feels like summer inside the hotel.
Hotel staff placed a Christmas gift bag under the lobby tree for each guest-room. Very nice touch !
Front desk staff was very welcoming.
- I have stayed at this hotel many times, the staff, location and area are great.
- Breakfast was really good. Staff were so attentive in the breakfast area. The room was very nice. It was big. The beds were very comfortable and the room served our needs for a one night stay. Went to the indoor pool before it closed and it was nice and warm in the pool area and the staff brought out more towels, because there were none when we arrived-but it was late. Parking was easy.
- We were tired of traveling, so we opted to have our meal at the BAR and GRILL. To our surprise it was excellent, personnel was polite and accomendating.
Eagle Wing Inn – Cape Cod
Eagle Wing Inn – Cape Cod offers accommodations in Eastham.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Provincetown is 20 miles from Eagle Wing Inn – Cape Cod, and Chatham is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- We loved the personal care and interaction with the proprietors. The owners were extremely attentive and offered snacks in the evening and beverages all day. It was close to everything we needed and very convenient for a Cape Cod stay.
- Very nice inn with personal service! You felt very well taken care of. Nice breakfast room with continental breakfast. Free laundry, good location to do excursions to different places in Cape Cod. Free bikes. Overall very good experience. Recommended.
- Innkeepers Melanie & John are friendly, very helpful and informative. John pointed out places of interest, recommended places to dine and is a great host. I am sure we will return again and again. Our room was neat, clean and spacious. Attention to detail is their motto.
- Owners John and Melanie are outstanding hosts. The cleanliness of the facility and the room along with their attention to detail were top shelf. Their recommendations for restaurants were right on the mark. Overall, a great stay.
- cleanliness, location, comfort and staff…Arnold’s Seafood is the best and handy…second time at Eagle Wing…
Kalmar Village & Tradewinds
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Right on the shores of Cape Cod Bay, these guest accommodations have private beach access and an outdoor pool. Barbecue facilities and a picnic area are featured. Central Provincetown is 2 miles away.Each unit at Kalmar Village & Tradewinds features cable TV, free Wi-Fi access, and a private bathroom. Cottages include a full kitchen and living room with 2 sofa beds.Guests can use the coin-operated laundry facilities at the Cape Cod Kalmar Village.Various restaurants, including The Lobster Pot and Fanizzi’s Restaurant by the Sea are found within a 5 minute drive from the property.Pilgrim Monument is a 5 minute drive from Kalmar Village. Herring Cove Beach is 4 miles away.
- The staff was very friendly, and the location was beautiful.
- The guys here were mega friendly and accommodating. There was a wedding on their beach that night so most of the place was booked, but it doesn’t feel crowded as all the rooms and cottages are well spaced out. We stayed in a really nice little cottage as we got there early and it was available so they gave it to us at no extra charge which was great. It is about 2 miles from the main nightlife area of Provincetown, but the bus goes from right outside and the guys in the office can call you a cab whenever too so it’s worth saving your money by staying somewhere like this. Highlight by a long way though was Ripley – a brilliant golden retriever who lives there.
- I like the location, the beautiful setting and campus of this property. I greatly appreciated the friendly and helpful staff: the owner, property manager, housekeeper — everyone was very friendly and helpful.
- No air condition. Needs remodeled desperately. Very uncomfortable night for a very high price.
- Close to P-town and access to the beach right at the hotel.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This Cape Cod beachfront hotel has rooms with kitchenettes, some opening directly onto a private beach. The Sandbars Inn offers beautiful coastline views just minutes from Provincetown.Guests will find air conditioned rooms with views of the Cape Cod Bay. All rooms have a walk-out balcony or patio, along with a refrigerator, microwave and dining area. The hotel offers smoke-free rooms, plus free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Less than 3 miles from cruise excursions in Provincetown Harbor, the Sandbars Inn is 2 miles from Whydah Pirate Museum. The Cape Cod National Seashore is 8 miles away.
Perfect location right on the beach and only 2 miles from Provincetown
Friendly inn keeper
- Stunning views the room was clean and refreshing and the balcony added great value
- it is the best room I have ever lived in!!!!!! I love it. Its super clean. The view is super good. You can see the ocean and province town when you lying on the bed.
- Very clean, comfortable, and well furnished. Excellent location and very accommodating staff.
- The Beds were comfy, the beach was beautiful and the fire pit was a sweet spot to relax and watch sun go down.
- Perfect location right on the beach and only 2 miles from Provincetown
Governor Prence Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. In Orleans, the Governor Prence Inn is a 5 minute walk from the Orleans Cove and a 10 minute drive from Nauset Beach. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi throughout the property.The Rail Trail bike path runs by the hotel and there is an outdoor pool. Rose bushes, BBQ facilities and picnic areas are also on the property.Rooms include satellite TV, refrigerator and air conditioning. Some rooms have a view of the pool. Continental breakfast is also included.The Governor Prence Inn is a 10 minute drive to the south side of the Cape Cod National Seashore and Nickerson State Park is a 5 minute drive away.
- Good location with pubs and restaurants within walking distance. Matt at reception was very helpful.
- It would have been much better if coffee/tea making facility were actually in the room. The TV was place in an unfriendly and unsuitable part of the room.
- The location was great! The front desk manager was very helpful. The continental breakfastwas good.
- Decent continental breakfast. Location is good. Staff is friendly.
- I liked that the hotel let us out of our reservation and refunded our money without argument, and was very nice about it.
Cape Colony Inn
One of our top picks in Provincetown.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Cape Colony Inn offers accommodations in Provincetown.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Plymouth is 26 miles from Cape Colony Inn, and Chatham is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 48 miles from Cape Colony Inn.
- Despite it being very off season, the staff went out of their way in providing a delicious breakfast and a very accommodating attitude.
- Very clean and kept well even though it was end of season. Staff friendly and kind. Breakfast had variety. Jimmy muffins. Social gathering around fire pit at end of day. Great safe parking in a town where parking is a premium.
- OK, no frills hotel/motel, quiet fairly priced. Breakfast ok.
- Roomy, comfy beds, friendly and helpful staff. Nice yard for the dog and a fire pit.
The bed was very comfortable, with good linens, and the housekeeping staff was nice. They’ve obviously been trying to update the rooms, with granite tops on the bathroom sink and great shower heads. And there’s a Keurig in the room.
When we arrived, we only had four clothes hangers. We called and asked for more, and they got us some immediately. The desk staff, other than the manager, was very helpful and suggested neat things to do. And they worked with us to get our whale-watching tickets rebooked so we could get a discount, which was nice.
We had to change the length of our stay before we arrived, too, and they were very accommodating.
The continental breakfast was good — tea/coffee, pastries, hard-boiled eggs.
Surfside Hotel and Suites
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This waterfront property in Provincetown provides private beach access and an outdoor heated pool. Surrounded by various shops and art galleries, the hotel is less than 1 miless from the center of town.Each guest room at the Surfside Hotel and Suites features cable TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator. They are decorated in crisp bright colors and plush bedding, and select rooms offer views of Cape Cod Bay.Guests can relax in the open courtyard by the large outdoor fire pit or enjoy a poolside cocktail. The pet-friendly Provincetown Surfside Hotel has free Wi-Fi in its rooms.A free hot breakfast is served every morning.The Dolphin Fleet Whale Watch is only 1 mile from the hotel. The Highland Museum & Lighthouse is a 15-minute drive away.
- Loved the view from our room! All open ocean. The sunrise was amazing. The town is within walking distance of the hotel.
- waffles for breakfast, hot sausage, french toast, cereal, hard boiled eggs and fresh fruit very good
- On the Beach in Provincetown. Water view. There was also a deck wrapping around the floor. Also, an outdoor gas fire pit.
- Comfortable bed great pillows and plenty of extras
- It was nice that there was a little bar at the hotel. It was also nice that there was a large fake fire pit outside to hang out at. The down part was you were only allowed what you brought at the bar in the outside area. There also was a decent breakfast included with our stay.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Foxberry Inn offers accommodations in Provincetown, just 25 miles from Plymouth.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Chatham is 28 miles from Foxberry Inn, and Hyannis is 27 miles from the property. New Bedford Regional Airport is 47 miles away.
- Breakfast was very good including the coffee – nice selection of foods … Duvet on bed good choice … Clever use of towel bars to hang curtains
- Our room was cozy, the bed was great for me however my wife had a sore back every morning. The breakfast on site…home cooked and amazing. The music while your at is soft and elegant. The staff were very friendly! Take a walk down the street to one of the many beaches and walk out on the rocks…great views! Walk to the bike rental down the other way and ride through the dunes! You do pay for parking almost everywhere so if that can be annoying for you stay closer to downtown!
- Pleasurable staff..Cleanliness..Delicious breakfast.
- The staff was incredibly kind, helpful, and accommodating.
- The hotel was very cute and extremely comfortable. The staff was also great. Very accommodating.
In Cape Cod, these Provincetown accommodations are one mile from Herring Cove Beach and a 10 minute drive from Provincetown Municipal Airport. Guests at the Inn at The Moors can enjoy swimming in the outdoor pool.Many of the rooms offer a view of the marsh in the Cape Cod National Seashore. Cable TV and a refrigerator can be found in every room and some rooms have a balcony.Inn at the Moors also offers a continental breakfast with pastries, fruit and coffee each morning. There are also BBQ facilities for guests.The Whydah Pirate Museum is one mile from the property and the Pilgrim Monument is a 5 minute drive away.
- Staff is incredible and the rooms are very clean with spectacular views.
We loved Jesse and the girls at the front desk! They made our stay awesome!
We also really liked the continental breakfast, and the amazing views of the marsh. Also, for us, it was great that we were not in the center of town (so it was quiet), yet we were close enough that it was very convenient.
- Great view over the marsh. Close to downtown and the beaches!
The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Jesse was great as was everyone else.
Fresh brewed coffee from coffee beans did the trick.
- Staff was really helpful. Jessie helped us with everything we needed!
Top Hotels In Mayo Beach Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mayo Beach Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mayo Beach Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mayo Beach Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!