10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mayfair Estates Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mayfair Estates Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mayfair Estates Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mayfair Estates Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mayfair Estates Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mayfair Estates Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mayfair Estates Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mayfair Estates Virginia:
Hampton Inn Richmond-SW Hull Street
This hotel in Virginia is 13.2 miles from downtown Richmond. An indoor pool is available at this hotel along with guest rooms that include free Wi-Fi.Every room at the Hampton Inn Richmond-SW Hull Street is furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator. Coffee facilities are also included in each room.A business center and a gym are on site at the Hampton Inn Richmond. For guests’ convenience laundry facilities are also available.SW Hull Street Hampton Inn is 11 miles from the Metro Richmond Zoo. The University of Richmond is 13.7 miles away.
- The staff was very friendly, the room and bathroom were clean and updated, free breakfast including eggs and it was very close to the River City Soccer Complex.
- Very nice staff – friendly and courteous. Huge spotless room and great breakfast
- The friendly staff and the response time when something was needed.
- The hotel and rooms were very clean. The staff was very friendly.
- It is very close to our dgts home. Beds are excellent. Staff is always very kind and knowledgable.
Super 8 Midlothian
Super 8 Midlothian is located in Midlothian, just 11 miles from Richmond.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Short Pump is 14 miles from Super 8 Midlothian, and Petersburg is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- I really enjoyed my stay, it was quite, clean, it didn’t have any bad smells. The parking was good. My bed was very comfortable.i didn’t see anyone standing around the hotel. There was nice places to go eat at. I thank you very much.
- Price. the room was reasonably conformable. Furniture was extremely worn, but the room was clean. Bed was comfortable and plenty of hot water.
- The location was good and the parking was good. Price was nice for the location. It was quiet.
- Everything was clean, simple, and straightforward. I would have liked to have been able to take advantage of my AAA membership and the fact that I am a senior citizen in the room rate when I booked the room.
- The dual shower head was “Amazing”! The Deluxe King Suite was nice size for family of 5. My mom booked it for us because it was close to our family reunion gathering the next day…so convenient!
Holiday Inn Express Richmond-Brandermill-Hull Street
Less than 1 miles from Commonwealth Center Mall, this hotel is a 15-minute drive from downtown Midlothian and Metro Richmond Zoo. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily buffet breakfast.A microwave, mini-fridge and tea/coffee-making facilities are standard in every modern room at the Holiday Inn Express Richmond-Brandermill-Hull Street. All rooms include a flat-screen cable TV and a work desk.Free access to the 24-hour gym and business center is provided to all guests of the Hull Street Holiday Inn Express. Parking is also free on site.Downtown Richmond is 17 miles northeast of the hotel. Birkdale Golf Club is a 10-minute drive away.
- The whirlpool tub was nice and the size of the room was a plus.
- The staff was very friendly and welcoming, loved how close to shopping and restaurants this hotel is located.
- The morning front desk staff was very friendly and you could tell that they enjoyed being friendly.
- Friendly staff. Great location! Close to everything I needed. Great restaurant selection in immediate area.
- Todo muy bello la señora que hispana de la comida muy amable
Hyatt Place Richmond Arboretum
One of our top picks in Richmond.Hyatt Place Richmond Arboretum is located in Richmond, 11 miles from Short Pump and 21 miles from Petersburg.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 14 miles from Hyatt Place Richmond.
- The size of the room was the best part! It felt like home!
- The bed was comfortable and the room was nice & clean. I loved the breakfast.
- Good location, convenient to where we needed to go downtown. Comfy beds
- The breakfast was amazing. Brianna at the front desk was especially delightful and helpful. Although the bed was average the pillows were great.
- Comfortable, clean, welcoming… helpful and attentive staff.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Midlothian Turnpike
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Midlothian Turnpike offers accommodations in Richmond.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Short Pump is 11 miles from Holiday Inn Midlothian Turnpike, and Petersburg is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 13 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Midlothian Turnpike.
- Staff was friendly and helpful, location is convenient to Richmond. Room layout was good and the breakfast selection was very good.
- I like that the property is close to restaurants, and to the sportsplex. I also like the breakfast buffet, however, it was unfortunate that their pancake maker was not working.
- The beds and the fluffy pillows. Staff was great and friendly.
- I received a two room suite. It was spacious and clean
- Very clean, the bed sheets were white and clean and the room was comfortable for me and my family.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Richmond Midlothian
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Richmond Midlothian offers accommodations in Richmond. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.Short Pump is 11 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott , and Petersburg is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- I liked how spacious the king room was and how it was around a lot of restaurants.
- The staff member, Jeff that checked us in was very attentive and personable. Great customer service. The rooms are nice and always very clean. This is my hotel of choice whenever I’m staying in the Richmond area.
The bed, linens, and pillows were super comfy.
The breakfast offered each day exceeded our expectations and the employee who worked
during the breakfast was courteous, quick, and clean and offered to take our plates.
- The breakfast was out standing.The staff was very nice and helpful. The rooms was nice and clean.Also recommended to a friend and they also stayed there.They liked it as well.Will stay again when we are in the area.
- The front desk check-in staff upon our arrival were superb, very welcoming and all around nice.
Super 8 Richmond Midlothian Turnpike
In Richmond, this hotel is on the Midlothian Turnpike and is a 25 minute drive from the Virginia Aviation Museum. The hotel serves guests a continental breakfast with cereal, coffee and other options each morning.The rooms at Super 8 Richmond Midlothian Turnpike include a microwave, refrigerator and TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a dining area and sitting area.The Richmond Super 8 Midlothian Turnpike has a business center available and guests can access free Wi-Fi anywhere in the hotel.The Richmond International Raceway is 10 miles away and the Agecroft Hall is a 15 minute drive from the hotel.
- Helpful check-in, comfortable room, nice towels, well-stocked room for basics, easy to get to location, reasonably well- stocked breakfast- happy they had real apples.
- The room ok, it was quite. It was good for the money. This not the frist time I stayed there.
Good value for the money. Walls a little thin. Even though we were on a non-smoking floor, you could still smell smoke.
But overall not bad. remodeled and clean.
- The room was clean and well appointed. We stayed on a Wednesday night and experienced a nice quiet night. There are plenty of restaurants and stores nearby.
- Staff was very pleasant. Room was neat and clean.. would definitely stay again..
Best Western PLUS Governor’s Inn Richmond
One of our best sellers in Midlothian! This Richmond, Virginia hotel is 7 minutes from Providence Golf Course and the Chesterfield Mall. It features rooms with a refrigerator and microwave.HD cable TV are standard in every room at the Best Western PLUS Governor’s Inn Richmond. Brightly decorated with carpeted floors, all rooms include a coffee maker and work desk.Free access to the gym and seasonal outdoor pool is provided to all guests of the Richmond Best Western PLUS. The hotel has a business center and free on-site parking.Downtown Richmond and the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts are both 15 minutes away.
- The property is in the middle of renovation but overall is a really nice place
- Was very comfortable, Staff was wonderful. My husband booked for me, and didn’t look at the map, so not in my preferred location, but all worked out. I booked a second night while there.
- How clean the rooms were, how big and spacious the rooms were, beds were comfortable. Staff was super great.
My daughters were thrilled with the hotel – all brick, arched walk-ways,
said it reminded them of something out of Harry Potter’s Diagon Alley.
Huge room with two queen beds, quite, cozy, warm (after 14” of snow –
this is a must-have). Breakfast was amazing, hot food, plenty of choices
and plenty of seating. Staff was very nice!
- Super staff at the front desk (Mark and others), the breakfast room, etc.
Sleep Inn & Suites Harbour Pointe Midlothian
Sleep Inn & Suites Harbour Pointe Midlothian offers accommodations in Brandermill. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Richmond is 15 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Midlothian, and Short Pump is 17 miles away. Richmond International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff and location was great. Right on Hull street with restaurants, shopping, groceries, etc.
- Bed was very comfortable, quiet at night, very clean, convenient to family and business.
- For a 4 night reservation, we received a free upgrade to a suite. The main difference was a microwave in the room, which makes all the difference. I would recommend putting microwaves in all the rooms.
- Breakfast was delicious. The chef was very accommodating. Bedroom excellent. Too much noise up stairs above room but it didn’t last too long.
- Midlothian has a wide choice of budget motels and little else. The Sleep Inn is the best option we have found in the area. For what it is, it deserves almost a perfect score. An Arby’s restaurant within 50 yards is convenient and good.
Four Points by Sheraton Richmond
Enjoy completely non-smoking accommodations along with on-site dining options at this Richmond, Virginia hotel, situated only a short drive from the downtown area and local attractions.After a restful night’s sleep on the Sheraton Richmond Park South’s signature Sweet Sleeper beds, start the day with an energizing workout in the state-of-the-art fitness center. Finish some work in the modern business center offering free wireless internet access or relax by the indoor/outdoor swimming pool.Take advantage of the Richmond Park South Sheraton’s on-site dining options, including Cafe Palm Restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner or enjoy a cocktail at the on-site Ivy Lounge.Discover a variety of area attractions, including the numerous shops and restaurants at Chesterfield Town Centre located near the Richmond Sheraton Park South. The state Capitol building, Civil War battlefields and scenic riverboat tours are also within driving distance.
- Location was great and comfortable bed. Staff was very friendly
- Got a free room upgrade. Liked the Shower. Best shower I had at a hotel.
- Bed was comfy room temperature was adjustable and breakfast was overwhelming
- Room was clean, staff friendly, most of all we felt safe good location.. 😍
- excellent staff, good complimentary coffee setup in the lobby area in the morning. The hotel was clean and well appointed at a value price.
Top Hotels In Mayfair Estates Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mayfair Estates Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mayfair Estates Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mayfair Estates Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!