10 Best Hotels To Stay In Maya del Baztán Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Maya del Baztán Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Maya del Baztán Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Maya del Baztán Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Maya del Baztán Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Maya del Baztán Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Maya del Baztán Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Maya Del Baztán Navarre:
Hotel Palacio Borda
At the hotel, all rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom and free toiletries, and selected rooms also offer a balcony. All rooms at Hotel Palacio Borda feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the on-site restaurant, which serves local cuisine.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Speaking Catalan and English, staff at the 24-hour front desk can help you plan your stay.San Sebastian is 27 miles from the accommodation. San Sebastián Airport is 19 miles away.
- La hubicación, el personal excelente, la comida muy buena, la limpieza.
- Todo y el personal y Jordi en especial muy amables en todo. Seguro que volvemos y lo trasladamos a nuestras amistades.
La habitación espectacular
El valle perfecto
Ubicación y calidad de acabado excelentes
- Precioso palacete convertido con gusto exquisito en hotel en Amaiur. Su personal, Jordi, Laura, Iratxe, es encantador, te tratan de maravilla, te aconsejan sobre planes, sitios, actividades. Al hotel no le falta ningun detalle ni comodidad. Los desayunos y sobre todo las cenas son buenisimos! 100% recomendable!!
- Lasaitasuna, eraikuntzaren dotorezia, langileen gertutasuna eta prestasuna.
Hotel Señorío de Ursua
The rooms have private bathrooms and guests can enjoy the sauna, hot tub and jet showers in the purpose built Health Spa or relax in the gardens.Hotel Rural Señorío de Ursua is set in the beautiful wooded Baztan Valley, where guests can walk, and take in the natural ambiance of the surrounding countryside.
- Loved everything about it. Wish I had stayed longer.
- The restaurant at the hotel. Cuisine made with fresh local products, unbelievable quality for the price. And the staff always improving the experience at the hotel.
Big country house with cosy common areas and a lovely garden to sit in the evening or to enjoy the breakfast. Easy to find with clear signs from the main road. The junction on the main road was surrounded by warehouses, which luckily were not visible from the hotel, housing two restaurants that were within a short walk offering food and cider.
Relaxing atmosphere – just what we were looking for.
- Quaint little property, a little outdated but staff make the most of it.
Hartelijkheid van het personeel
Mooie plek tussen de groene heuvels
Heerlijke kamer en tuin om in te verpozen
Hotel Rural Irigoienea
All rooms at the Irigoienea feature traditional wooden beams and floors. They are equipped with central heating and a flat-screen TV, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.There is a bright lounge with sofas and a fireplace where you can sit and relax. Staff at reception can provide information about Urdax and the surrounding area, and you can also hire a bicycle.The surrounding area is popular for hiking. Bertiz Nature Reserve is a 25-minute drive away from the Irigoienea.The Hotel Irigoienea’s bar-restaurant serves tapas meals. There are also several restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.
- The surroundings, the building (old and fully renovated while keeping with the style. The welcome by and the help from our hosts. Comfort of each room. Very nice breakfast.
- Extremely welcoming host. Immaculate room in an old house of character. Excellent breakfast including fresh orange juice. Quaint little village.
- Nice, comfortable country guesthouse with very attentive owner. Lovely room.
- Croissants flakey and all breakfast fresh and locally sourced. delicious plus the views and scenery of the valley is just unbelievable.
- Magical location and lovely house. The proprietor couldn’t have been more attentive and provided an excellent breakfast. We stayed for just one night on our way south but wished it were longer.
Rooms feature a heating, TV, and desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and hairdryer.Hotel Elizondo is within 14 mi of the French Basque Country. Pamplona is 27 mi from the property and San Sebastian is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- To echo some of the other reviews the Hotel was very tastefully decorated, clean and well maintained. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was great especially with a hard days of cycling in front of us. Elizondo itself was a great little town with a lot more going than you might initially think. There’s a lovely town square full of tables for the local bars and it was a great place to sit and watch the world go by – very popular with the locals. The town has plenty of shops should you anything both on a practical level and on a touristy level. If I was in the area again I would definitely visit Elizondo and would stay at the Hotel Elizxondo again.
- Great location. Free street parking. Good breakfast included. Clean and tidy hotel. Helpful staff even though we didn’t speak the same language. Wifi good. Beds were comfortable.
- I was only there for one night and left early the next morning so didn’t see a lot.
- Excellent breakfast, quiet location and staff very welcoming
- The location was excellent; the staff, very friendly
Simple decorated, the rooms feature warm colors. Relax in the large gardens and take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool.You can also enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities in the area surrounding this hotel, including mountain biking, off-road driving and trekking. All of this takes place in one of Spain’s most pleasant climates, comfortable in both summer and winter. The region’s rich culinary traditions can be tried in the hotel restaurant, Garzain.The hotel is located in the village of Elizondo – part of Valle de Baztán. This area is near the Basque Country and only 9.3 mi from the border with France.
- Great undercover parking for motorcycles. Informative staff. We used it as an overnight stop whilst riding motorcycles in the area. The walk into the town was a bit of a hike but well worth it for the restaurants and local food.
Big pool we didn’t use but looked nice.
Balcony had a nice view.
- The hotel was very clean and the rooms spacious with balconies overlooking the pool area and some with mountain views. The bar staff were very friendly and the tapas menu was tasty and authentic. There wasn’t anything fancy about the hotel, but it was a great value stop in the stunning countryside of the Pyrenees.
- A good sized room with a lovely balcony. Nice facilities swimming pool, garden and bar. We had a delicious gin and tonic sitting on the terrace. We rode our bikes and there was a secure cupboard to lock them up.
- Beautiful location; wonderful balconies; friendly staff; excellent location; great value; very quiet
Hotel Venta de Etxalar
The Venta de Etxalar lies close to the Bidasoa River, in among stunning scenery of mountains, green fields and forests. The hotel’s wood-and-stone building is traditional in style, fitting in perfectly with these tranquil surroundings.During the summer you can enjoy the fresh air on the hotel’s terraces or on the paddle court while children play in the playground. The hotel’s own restaurant serves delicious á la carte dishes from the surrounding region – famous for its fine, natural cuisine.
- The customer service was excellent. They helped two stranded backpackers who were in need of a bed. Prepared a special vegetarian meal after the kitchen was closed. Such lovely people. Will be staying there again
- It’s location on the N 121 which was on our route to the ferry port.
It was a lovely and very friendly hotel set in a beautiful area. The staff did everything to make our stay enjoyable.
Would certainly recommend this hotel for either a one night stay or a few days for visiting the area. The villages close by are beautiful and clean and welcoming.
Great Breakfasts and set price dinners. My 4 or 5th visit, my friends have been far more, we all love this hotel.
The great staff make our visit even better.
We had an excellent meal from the fixed price menu.
Big comfortable bed.
Kuko Hotel Restaurant – Adults Only
The Kuko offers natural beauty and traditional design. The garden terrace has views of an impressive mountain range and there is a lounge with a fireplace.All rooms are spacious and full of natural light. Rooms all have a natural wood ceiling and stone walls. Each room has a different design.The hotel is set in Zozaia. This village is between Biarritz, Pamplona and San Sebastian.
Owner was extremely helpful,food was lovely and the situation would not have been found without the advert.
This hotel was a lovely surprise for us as we had mistimed our arrival in Bayonne to coincide with the Festival. We had spent a lovely week in the Pyrenees and had thought we would like some sand and sea. This was obviously not to be due to the whole world seeming to be in Bayonne and Hotel Kuko, although dearer than we had wanted, proved a hidden gem. However, it was not dearer than some dreadful places on the outskirts of Bayonne and we were happy to find it.
- Lovely location, views brilliant, warm welcome , completely what we wanted
- Lugar muy tranquilo y acogedor. Imprescindible disfrutar de las cenas del chef y anfitrión Kuko
- Het diner was heerlijk en heel genereus werd een even lekker vegetarisch alternatief geserveerd. De gastvrijheid en de hartelijke ontvangst waren hartverwarmend.
- sehr schöne rustikale Zimmer zum Wohlfühlen, gute Betten
- Owner was extremely helpful,food was lovely and the situation would not have been found without the advert.
Rooms are decorated simply and are heated. Each one includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hotel Urgaín’s restaurant serves local dishes and is decorated in a rustic style, with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. Packed lunches can also be provided.Pamplona and San Sebastian are both a 40-minute drive from the hotel. Free private parking is available on site.
- Nice country hotel with surprisingly kitted-out rooms. Comfortable beds in a creek-side location. Worked for us and we’d stay again.
- Set in a cute little town. A brook runs right next to the building, giving a pleasant sound. Very relaxed staff – the cook was the desk guy. He cooked me an enormous breakfast.
- Great location. Lovely breakfast. They have a bar and a restaurant, we had a lovely 3 course set meal with wine, in the evening. Modern bathrooms. Rooms were comfortable and spacious.
La ubicación es perfecta al pie de las montañas para hacer senderismo ó visitar el parque del señorío de Beritz.
Por la noche, tranquilidad total.
Buen acceso por carretera a todo el Baztan.
Paisaje con recorrido idílico.
- Usar cosas ecologicas, y sobretodo el restaurante. Mucha comida a precio baratisimo
Palacio de Yrisarri
The suites have modern décor with wooden finishes. Each one has a lounge and a small kitchenette with a microwave and fridge. Each suite offers views of the surrounding countryside.Palacio de Yrisarri’s restaurant serves regional cuisine with fresh, seasonal produce. There are also meeting facilities.San Sebastián is around 40 minutes’ drive from Palacio de Yrisarri. You can drive to Pamplona in around 50 minutes.
- The building is very nice, the rooms are spacious (for two), design, and the view is fantastic. Lots of fun activities and short hikes for kids.
- The location is breathtaking. Friendly and helpful staff, great restaurant, great rooms. The surrounding mountains and the stone building of the hotel are very beautiful.
Various activities for kids and adults;
Situated over hill with breathtaking view of the mountains;
Friendly and helpful staff;
Very clean renovated spacious rooms;
Value for money is excellent.
- A lovely location with extraordinary views in all directions!
- The beds were extra comfy, the views are amazing. The activities are very interesting and fun.
Guests can enjoy oriental massages as well as olive and chocolate therapy at the Balneario Elgorriaga. All the spa facilities, the swimming pool and the beauty treatments are available for an extra cost.The décor of the Balneario Elgorriaga is inspired by water and aims to provide a relaxing setting. Wi-Fi is offered for free in public areas, and all areas are nonsmoking.Surrounded by valleys and mountains, Elgorriaga is just 19 mi from the border with France. There are many interesting villages nearby, such as Elizondo and Santesteban. San Sebastián is an hour’s drive away.The Balneario’s restaurant offers buffet meals. The café opens from 10:00 until 23:00 (00:00 at the weekend).
- Le flotarium d’eau salée, on a l’impression d’être super doué natation. On est très proche des sensations de la mer morte.
- El balneario muy muy bien. Las habitaciones grandes, camas cómodas… Todo estupendo.
- Me gusto el paisaje y el balneario. El desayuno muy bueno.
- La cama muy cómoda y el desayuno muy completo. En cuanto al circuito termal nos ha parecido bueno y bien proporcionado a lo que se espera de este tipo de servicios. La cafetería también esta con buen servicio
La dirección del establecimiento tuvo un bonito detalle con nosotros al decirle que era nuestra noche de boda
El circuito termal con agua salada te deja como nuevo
Top Hotels In Maya Del Baztán Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Maya del Baztán Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Maya del Baztán Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Maya del Baztán Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!