10 Best Hotels To Stay In Matute de la Sierra Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Matute de la Sierra Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Matute de la Sierra Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Matute de la Sierra Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Matute de la Sierra Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Matute de la Sierra Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Matute de la Sierra Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Matute De La Sierra Castile And Leon:
The rooms at El Morendal feature stylish décor, with white wooden beams and original stone walls. Each one is equipped with heating and a private bathroom.The restaurant at Hotel El Morendal serves creative Castilian food, using fresh and seasonal ingredients. It also has an extensive wine cellar.The spa at El Morendal has a sauna, Turkish bath and hydromassage pools. Massage services and bicycle rental are also available.The Sierra de Cebollera Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive from El Morendal.
- The room was spotless, spacious and comfortable. The bed linen was high quality and the food was outstanding.
- Nice old building in a very small village. Helpful staff. Evening meal nicely cooked but limited choice.
- I know when you are traveling to a foreign country that not everyone speaks English , but if Not One of the staff speak any English you should be made aware before you book, perhaps NOT advertise a Hotel in English if none is spoken ??
- This place was so amazing! With the spa and staff being so lovely. Really Lucky to find this place. Will definitely go back ! Thanks so much
Ubicación perfecta para hacer rutas por la zona. Muy cerca de la Laguna negra cuyo paisaje es espectacular. Cena en el hotel de calidad (en especial el solomillo) y con botella de vino incluida no subió de 50 € para 2 personas.
El Spa muy limpio y privado con sauna, baño turco y ducha bitérmica.
Personal agradeble y atento
All rooms in the Hotel Cadosa have free Wi-Fi, heating, and a private bathroom. All are exterior-facing.The hotel has a children’s play area, and good-sized, attractive gardens.Strategically placed between Madrid and Pamplona, the hotel is 1.9 mi from Soria. There is free on-site parking.
- Really clean room, comfy beds and the pool was great.
- Hotel just outside the city limits, just off the national road, easy to find and park, only a few nins drive to the centre of Soria. Check in was nice and fast, personnel nice and helpful, everything new and clean, room was spacious with aircon, big TV and a nicely designed bathroom, very comfortable king size bed and you can use the swimming pool at any time of the day or night. I was really surprised with the high standard and will definitely come back when driving through or visiting Soria area again. 100% recommended, great value for money
- Clean rooms, very friendly helpful staff, near road, great restaurant serving delicious breakfast and ice cold beer in evening, lovely swimming pool
- Excellent price, free parking. Wifi and a/c worked well. 10 minute drive into Soria city center. Since the price was so low, I’d stay again, even with the many negatives.
- Superb rooms and pool, really nice service and price, recommend it
This eco-friendly hotel uses solar panels to heat water. Its gardens include terraces, vegetable patches and chicken houses.Public areas include a dining area, a TV lounge with fireplace, and a bar.Bright rooms feature free WiFi, a TV, and a mini fridge. Private bathrooms have a bath or a shower.A breakfast consisting of toast, milk and local products is served daily. There is a restaurant-bar on site, as well as a common area with games and a projector.The center of Soria is 20 minutes by car. Guests can find numerous nature reserves and mountain ranges within 19 mi. You can also visit Garray Beach and the Numancia Ruins, 15 minutes’ drive away.
- An interesting house, we got a nice room. The countryside is lovely, many opportunities for hiking.
- La ubicación, en un entorno rural, es estupenda. La dueña es agradable y atenta.
- Una casa rural bioclimática en un lugar para alejarte del mundanal ruido.
Lo mejor es la ubicación. Es un pueblo encantador.
La dueña es muy amable
Admiten perros sin recargo
- La atención de Mayte muy cercana y atendiendo todas tus necesidades
Hotel Leonor Mirón
Hotel Leonor Mirón rooms are elegant and have carpeted floors. They have cable TV and free Wi-Fi, as well as a safe and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The Leonor Mirón has a bar and a snack bar. The restaurant serves a variety of fish, meat and pasta dishes, and special diet menus are available on request.Free parking is available at the hotel, and the center of Soria is 0.7 mi away.
- The reception and hall stair nice area… And the view
- A very interesting and genuine location. Loved Soria, a happy friendly little town.
- This hotel exceeded our expectations from the friendly staff to the location and the cleanliness and comfort of our room. The view was fantastic overlooking the river. Would recommend!
- The location is excellent, a 15 min walk to the center and close to a very nice walk by the Duero’s shore
- Reception staff miserable and hotel totally lacked atmosphere.
Hotel Alfonso VIII
Alfonso VIII is in the center of Soria. This small city has old city walls and many historic churches. These include the 12th-century San Pedro Cathedral and the Convent of Santa Clara.Rooms at the Alfonso VIII are bright and spacious. They all have a TV and a minibar. Rooms also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a cafe and a restaurant, serving fresh local dishes. There is also a relaxing lounge area with sofas. The hotel’s gift shop sells traditional regional products.
- Great location just outside the old town. Secure parking good.
- Large room and bathroom. Comfy beds. Super shower. Excellent location, two minutes to central square in Soria.
- This is a business hotel rather than one for tourists, and Soria is not a place worth visiting unless you need a stop on a longer journey. We found it all pretty tourist unfriendly.
- The air conditioning wouldn’t work in our room so they changed to another room that didn’t work either they promised to have it fixed by the time we came back from dinner and it was staff could t do enough to help
- Great room, bed and location fabulous city if we return to Soria we would use this hotel
La Casona de la Mesta
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests at La Casona de la Mesta can enjoy a continental breakfast.Soria is 9 miles from the accommodation, while Vinuesa is 22 miles away.
We were a party of 4 motorcyclists on a tour of Spain and Portugal, the property had very secure parking, the rooms were clean and adequate, there was a bonus of a full communal kitchen, the proprietor, Antonio WA very accommodating, albeit he does not speak English, we arranged to dine in the restaurant (opposite), he prepared a lovely meal of onion soup and meatballs. We had 2 litres of Vino Claro, a light wine, with coffee, it came to €44 a bargain.
It would not be ideal if you wanted to explore Soria from the accommodation, however for real charm in a rural hotel, a must.
- El personal muy amable y atento. La habitación confortable y limpia.
- La tranquilidad del sitio creo que es lo más espectacular, se respira tranquilidad mires donde mires. Además las instalaciones tanto del hotel cómo del restaurante invitan a relajarse y disfrutar del entorno. Destacaría la limpieza y comodidad del hotel, pero también la terracita del restaurante la Pepa (de los mismos dueños) que está justo enfrente, para desayunar, comer, cenar o simplemente tomar un café…Recomendable 100%!
- Los dueños fueron muy atentos, el lugar era tranquilo, había zonas comunes donde poder cocinar
- Chulisima cada com terraza..tranquilo, comida rica y menu barato y casero!! Excepcionales alrdedores highlands sorianas.
- We were a party of 4 motorcyclists on a tour of Spain and Portugal, the property had very secure parking, the rooms were clean and adequate, there was a bonus of a full communal kitchen, the proprietor, Antonio WA very accommodating, albeit he does not speak English, we arranged to dine in the restaurant (opposite), he prepared a lovely meal of onion soup and meatballs. We had 2 litres of Vino Claro, a light wine, with coffee, it came to €44 a bargain.
Hotel Alda Ciudad de Soria
The spacious rooms feature individual heating and air conditioning and have WiFi access. All are exterior-facing and have a work desk.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.The property is around an 11-minute walk from Numantino Museum and 1 mi from Mayor Soria Plaza.
- The bar/restaurant facilities were more than adequate for our overnight stay.
- Hotel met all our requirements a bit of a walk to the centre ok for us but some people may find it a problem
- Location was excellent as we were enroute to ferry at Bilbao and gave us plenty of time to travel the next day
- Helpful staff and very spacious and comfortable room
- Perfecto. Solo el inconveniente de que a partir de las 21h no hay nadie, aunque el persobal siempre este en contacto para cualquier duda.
The modern Leonor Hotel is decorated with original artwork by Soria’s Javier Pérez. Rooms are soundproofed and heated, and feature flat-screen cable TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and bathrobe.The Leonor’s spa includes a hot tub and Turkish bath. There are Scottish showers and heated relaxation beds.The hotel’s à la carte restaurant serves Spanish cuisine. A buffet breakfast is offered, and there is a café-bar with a summer terrace. Special diet menus are available on request.The Leonor Centro has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. Soria Cathedral is a 10-minute walk away.
- Great central location and friendly staff, and generally comfortable, but not worth paying a premium.
- Location is very good. Parking right next door and very cheap.
- This hotel was well located in the city centre, it was clean and comfortable and good value for money. We were able to park in the public car park next to the hotel for a couple of euros and the very pretty park was a stroll away. We had a lively evening as there was a fiesta going on with bands playing and huge numbers of people about. I
The hotel was choosen for location in center and near underground parking which has cheap offer for 2.95 EUR per day.
The room is big and has real double bed.
The bathroom is equipped with spa bathtub.
WiFi works fine.
- Breakfast in the cafeteria on the ground floor – ok as continental is all we want
Rooms are bright and spacious and have a contemporary décor in white and brown tones. Each one comes with a safe, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom including a shower with the option to choose between transparent or nontransparent glass while showering.The on-site café-bar, Bar Apolonia, serves breakfasts and Spanish tapas. Many restaurants, bars and shops can be found in the center of Soria, within 650 feet of the hotel.Soria’s main square is just 5 minutes’ walk away, while Soria Castle can be reached in a 10-minute walk. Soria Bus Station is 0.6 mi from Hotel Apolonia, and Soria Train Station is 0.9 mi away.
- very good location. the room was over a plaza with lots of bars but the sound insulation was excellent. friendly helpful staff.
- Great,friendly staff. Good location,secure parking.
- A very modern hotel with very good facilities and an excellent location. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Amazing room, spacious, great beds, good bathroom. perfect location, 2,95eur parking for 24 hours very close by. Besides, local restaurants have very good and affordable food.
- Great location, helpful staff, very comfortable room. Booked for one night and stayed two.
Hotel Soria Plaza Mayor
All rooms at the Hotel Soria Plaza Mayor feature wooden floors and a verse from the poet Antonio Machado on the wall. They all come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and many have a private balcony.Hotel Plaza Mayor has a snack bar. Staff can provide information about what to do in Soria and the surrounding area.The hotel is opposite the 18th-century Palacio de la Audiencia Concert Hall and 800 feet from the Romanesque Santa Clara Convent.
- Great hotel we had a comfortable and unusually shaped room which had a good bed, shower, and AC. The location is good with bars a restaurants nearby. The bonus was that the hotel had secure parking for our motorcycles.
- It was an ideal location for my business for 3 days.
- Location to Plaza Mayor and stores and restaurants. Close to public parking lot. We were able to drop luggage first at hotel right on the plaza.
- Really pretty hotel right on the Plaza Mayor with a great view of the plaza. Only 2 stars, but nice place, good decor, great facade.
- Very central place in a nice city. Clean, quiet and with a smiling staff.
Top Hotels In Matute De La Sierra Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Matute de la Sierra Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Matute de la Sierra Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Matute de la Sierra Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!