10 Best Hotels To Stay In Matueca de Torío Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Matueca de Torío Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Matueca de Torío Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Matueca de Torío Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Matueca de Torío Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Matueca de Torío Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Matueca de Torío Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Matueca De Torío Castile And Leon:
Offering free Wi-Fi, each colorfully decorated room features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided.The property can offers discounts to groups, and dinners and lunches are available if requested in advance. Meeting and banquet facilities are available including Wi-Fi, a projector and screen. Free parking is available.Hospederia Manuela is 20 minutes’ drive from the center of Leon, offering a wide range of services, shops and restaurants. San Isidro Ski Resort is 34 mi away and the surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling and horse riding.
No reviews yet.
At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. At Fuentes Blancas, all rooms include a seating area.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.At the accommodation guests are welcome to use a sauna. Guests at Fuentes Blancas will be able to enjoy activities in and around Vegacervera, like skiing, cycling and fishing.León is 20 miles from the hotel, while San Isidro is 15 miles away. Asturias Airport is 53 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The spacious rooms at the Santiago León come with a small balcony, air conditioning, a mini-bar and flat-screen satellite TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a hairdryer.León offers stunning countryside, mountains and picturesque villages. The tour desk can arrange excursions and provide information on the area.Santiago León’s cafeteria serves buffet breakfast. Dinner is available in the restaurant.The hotel is set within Parque Rey Ordoño, close to the city’s university, the university hospital, the MUSAC Museum and shopping centers. León Cathedral, San Marcos Convent and the Barrio Húmedo district are within 5 minutes’ drive of the Santiago.León’s train and railway stations are approximately 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel, while the airport is 5 mi away. Buses to the city center leave from just outside the hotel, and there is outdoor parking on site.
- Room was nice. Effective air conditioning. Swimming pool.
- The very large room with air conditioning, the drink offered when we arrived, the piece of furniture to put our luggage on, the large bathroom with a real bath that we could use. The swimming-pool. The restaurant, where we had a convenient meal after hours driving.
- We are traveling by car so easy drive to León and free onsite parking. Nice pool: bring your suit! Staff helpful. Room good size, airco and windows open. Quiet. Would stay again.
Clean and modern rooms with nice bathroom. Efficiënt and friendly staff. Recommand the tostadas for breakfast in the bar.
Old city centre is not far. This hotel is best suited for people travelling by car
- I am from Leon and for professional and personal reasons I have stayed at many hotels in Leon. Directly connected with the city Old Town by car snd without the nuisances of most 4-Star hotels that are located in the centre, old town… It provides calm, privacy in the room and great views at a good price. Food seved at the hotel and restaurant is also good. Crew is friendly and very efficient and welcoming. Plus pool, gym…and fantastic sunsets!!!
Hotel Las Moreras
All rooms at Moreras are soundproofed, and have wooden floors and a safe. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.Las Moreras features a café, open all day from 07.30 until 00.00. It also has a restaurant with an outdoor terrace overlooking the garden.The Moreras Hotel has a tour desk and can offer information on León and the surrounding area. Guests can enjoy trips to the Valporquero Caves and San Emiliana Valley.
- Not bed location if you travelling by car and want to visit Leon
- Restaurant staff very helpful and attentive, as were the bar staff. Meal was excellent.
- En general,,todo,,atencion instalaciones,tranquilidad,buffet,
- The hotel was “Ok”. It was close enough to the center of town. But for 60$ per night yout get what you pay for. The breakfast was very good.
- The room and bathroom were large though the bathroom smelt quite damp, but it did have a hairdryer. Bed was comfortable and the room was quiet as it was located at the back of the hotel overlooking the gardens. The breakfast was reasonable as ham and cheese were offered as well as the toast/croissant and cakes, plus fruit juice & tea & coffee. More was on offer at the weekend, but maybe this was because there was a wedding on Saturday with many wedding guests in residence. We had a plato combinado meal one night in the hotel bar which was good. Plenty of free parking on site.
Hotel Rural Monasterio de Ara-Mada
Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Hotel Rural Monasterio de Ara-Mada features free WiFi .There is a shared lounge at the property.San Isidro is 29 mi from Hotel Rural Monasterio de Ara-Mada, while Colle is 3.7 mi away.
- Great little property in the middle of a small village excellent in its appearance well kept and very clean. Made very welcome by the owner Yolanda and her husband who couldn’t do enough for us. A fine home cooked meal prepared again by the owners. Very comfortable and great value.
- The dinner menu was very good, the area is very land scape, nice owner
- Rural location, excellent welcome & facilities.
Very clean and beautifully presented.
Excellent value for money.
- Lovely staff/owners very helpful amazing rooms
Abad San Antonio
The rooms at Abad San Antonio feature parquet floors and stylish décor with soft tones. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The San Antonio’s restaurant serves traditional Leonese food, using seasonal produce. There is also a café-bar serving drinks and light meals throughout the day.Located 8 minutes’ drive away, León Cathedral is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can drive to León Airport in 20 minutes.
- My husband had been admitted to hospital & the hotel was opposite. The staff at the hotel, whilst maintaining a professional approach were kind and extremely helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Also I speak little Spanish but communication was no problem as all the staff spoke English.
- Airy, roomy and smart hotel. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. Very nice, plentiful breakfast. Clean and comfortable room with effective and quiet AC. Well stocked bathroom with shower over bath. Nice breakfast included in the price.
- Top of the line modern hotel with excellent staff. All friendly and cooperative. Not in the center what I was looking for.
- The staff are friendly efficient and helpful, rooms comfortable and spotless, food is excellent eat as much as you want, would recommend this hotel to anybody, well worth the money.
- A normal business hotel for a quick stop over. It is not close to the center but it is comfortable and fairly clean.
Aparthotel Exe Campus San Mamés
The Aparthotel Campus Exe San Mamés offers spacious accommodations, with free Wi-Fi, kitchenette, TV and telephone. All apartments have a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served in Mamés’ dining room. There is a selection of shops, cafés and restaurants within 1,650 feet.San Marcos Monastery is less than 1.2 mi from the San Mamés. León Railway Station is a 10-minute drive from the aparthotel. Leon’s Hospital is a 15-minute walk away.Free public parking is available at the property, while private parking is possible for an extra cost. The aparthotel also offers a safe and luggage storage.
- The room and staff/receptionist were Excellent !
- Great staff, 20m walk to the center, free parking in front of the reception. Loved the free fruit on the reception. Good breakfast
- Excellent location, several minutes walk into centre, for bars and restaurants. Fabulous historical sites
- Brilliant aparthotel to stay in after walking part of the camino. Lovely hot showers, excellent air condition and great breakfast.
- The staff were super friendly and helpful. Would recommend 🙂
Tryp Leon Hotel
Rooms are air-conditioned and heated, and include a full bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel offers a daily breakfast buffet in its spacious restaurant. There is also a café, serving drink, snacks and a lunch menu. Room service is available on request.Hotel Tryp León is 1,950 feet from León’s Auditorium and San Marcos Convent. León Cathedral, famous for its beautiful stained glass windows, is within a 15-minute walk.The city’s shops and the tapas bars and restaurants of the popular Barrio Húmedo are a 20-minute walk away. Reception can provide helpful information about the city and region.
Spacious room with minibar, good air conditioning
Very good breakfast, plenty of choices
Free parking in front of the hotel on the street or in the hotel garage (paid)
Close to the supermarket
Easy to find the hotel
- Lovely, bright clean room in a modern hotel and nice to have aircon and an opening window in our room. Breakfast was good, staff were friendly. 15-20 mins walk from most of the city’s attractions, which was very manageable.
- Good location and only 15 minute walk into the main square in Leon. Secure underground parking for our motorcycles
- Breakfast selection was good. Staff was helpful with bed problembut couldn’t do much due to the poor quality of the beds.
- The staff was good. We were worn out from our trip on the Camino and they apparently get very little Camino peregrinos.
- Spacious room with minibar, good air conditioning
Hotel Sercotel Alfonso V
The hotel combines classic style with modern decoration in its bright, comfortable rooms. Bedrooms are spacious, with private bathrooms, a mini-bar and satellite TV.Free gym access is available at a sports center next to the property. Massages are available on site for an extra cost.The hotel is just 500 feet from the San Isidoro Church and 650 feet from León Cathedral, famous for its beautiful windows. There is also a taxi rank just 150 feet from the Hotel Sercotel Alfonso V, making the hotel a convenient base for visiting any part of the city.
- Good location but the hotel is a little tired and it was difficult to park. The car parking is very tight – anything other than a tiny car will present a challenge.
- Location, beautiful view over fountain roundabout, lovely coffee in foyer. Lush towels like you never get any more in other hotels 😃
- Nice hotel at the edge of the old area. Good bike storeage and reception 24 hrs so early departure possible.
- Location location location. Magnificent hotel. Interior design is spectacular
- The location is excellent – right at the beginning of the old town area. Our corner suite was bright, comfy and spacious. The independent restaurant LAV ( short for Laboratory ) was absolutely excellent with such an interesting and delicious tasting menu and the very best service at an amazing price. ( book in advance to get a place especially at weekends )
Hotel Real Colegiata San Isidoro
All rooms feature stone walls and views of the Roman Wall or the cloister. They are heated and have a desk, wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Luggage storage is offered and there are rooms adapted for disabled access.A buffet breakfast is available in the restaurant, which offers vanguard and traditional cuisine. There are shops, bars and restaurants within a short walk.Guests benefit from daily free guided tour of the Real Colegiata de San Isidoro, located inside the same monumental complex of the hotel. The tour includes access to the cloisters, Roman Wall, and the refectory.
- The history of the building was interesting and it was nice that the hotel gave a tour to its guests. Nice breakfast.
- Great hotel: friendly staff, excellent location and above all the design of the hotel is fantastic
- Very nice breakfast. Parking on site ( unusual as the property is in the historic centre). Very interesting history of the hotel which runs its own tour of the building.
The atmosphere was outstanding as the hotel is part of the monastery building .
The evening meal in the monastery garden is of great value and quality as well as very romantic .
- Amazing location and stunning old monastary. Such good value as the hotel offer a free tour of the hotel/monastary which takes you behind the public parts of the hotel. The room has recently been moderised which was a surprise as the public areas are so historical.
Top Hotels In Matueca De Torío Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Matueca de Torío Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Matueca de Torío Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Matueca de Torío Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!