10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mato Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mato Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mato Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mato Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mato Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mato Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mato Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mato Galicia:
Hotel Balneario Oca Rio Pambre
The Oca Rio Pambre consists of a main building and 2 round stone buildings with thatched roofs. Free WiFi is featured in the rooms.The spa takes its water from a thermal spring. Here you will find a hydromassage bath, swimming pool, steam bath, sauna and many different treatments.The Oca Rio Pambre has been built according to the principles of sustainability. For this reason it uses materials such as wood, stone and slate. It also has a bar-café.Hotel Oca Rio Pambre is just 1.7 mi away from one of the Santiago pilgrimage routes, and 5 mi away from Palas de Rei. There is free onsite parking.
- The hotel is surrounded by nature. The spa is lovely and the massage options are great for peregrinos
- The staff was very friendly. They have great facilities and very nice view.
- the breakfast was amaaaaaazing, and the facilities after a long, long day on the trail were incredible. the beds were soft and cushy, and we could look out our window and literally see a castle. it’s out of the way of palas de rei by quite a bit –it took us about 15 minutes to get there by taxi, but the beauty of the surrounding scenery and the overall atmosphere of the hotel were greatly appreciated.
- I booked this out of the way hotel while on the Camino, thinking I would get a massage, but it was a little down at the heels — had seen better days. The room was in a nifty round outbuilding which looked great on the outside, but the room was painted a depressing green. Could be a really nice place if they’d invest a little in fixing it up.
- Me gusto los alrededores que son espectaculares. El staff encantadores.
Pension Casa Curro
At the inn, the rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain accommodations at Pension Casa Curro also have a terrace. All guest rooms include a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Lugo is 18 miles from Pension Casa Curro, while Sarria is 24 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 28 miles away.
- Nice quiet family hotel. Bigger than average bedroom. Friendly proprietors.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was a good size and was comfortable.
- Convenience, and the owner was very kind, trying to communicate to us when we all could not speak each other’s language. It also had an elevator, which many Pensions do not. This was great after walking the Camino all day and carrying backpacks.
- Great accommodation to stop in on the Camino. Clean room, lovely hot shower and so close to restaurants and bars. The staff were friendly and welcoming both on arrival and departure. Would recommend this place for its comfort and convenience.
- In addition to a lovely mordern room, having water and fruit available on arrival was a lovely touch. (And needed)
At the hotel, every room comes with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower. All guest rooms include a closet.Guests can also take advantage of the business center and newspapers.Lugo is 18 miles from Hotel Mica, while Sarria is 24 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 28 miles away.
- Staff was VERY helpful. I was doing the camino and arrived early. Thinking I’d walk to the next town he said he wouldn’t charge me if I cancelled. I ended up staying. Right on the camino
- Brand new modern hotel and albergue building which caters for several price points. Has laundry facilities in house with washing machine and dryer. Strategically positioned next to some good modern cuisine restaurants . Short stroll to historic centre, shops and landmarks.
- Great service. Staff were extremely kind and helpful. Location is fantastic, mattresses were brand new and the room was impeccably clean. Excellent experience.
- Loved the decor and the attention to detail. The hotel was at the top of the town just off the Camino track so very convenient after a days walking.
- Stayed while doing Camino. Right on the Camino. Great place!
Hotel Carlos 96
At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Carlos 96 also feature free WiFi. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from Hotel Carlos 96, while Lugo is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Quite comfortable. Suitable for the disabled person as there are facilities for the disabled. The electric heating pipe is good for drying the clothes. The staff are good in speaking English. The view is also good.
- Good location on edge of town. Steps off the Camino. Good food in area.
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Local food at the hotel restaurant was exquisite.
- They offer massages for weary travellers on the Camino.
- Victor really is a amazing host. The rooms are super big, bath tubs and very clean
Hotel Restaurante Xaneiro
The rooms include a TV, wardrobe, and desk. Each has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel includes a snack bar and a restaurant serving traditional dishes of the region. There are also meeting and banquet facilities, as well as a laundry area for clients to use.Lugo can be reached in around 50 minutes by car.
- Large spacious room! Excellent restaurant for breakfast and lunch. Staff of both very personable and efficient. Great location and has a automatic laundromat close by.
- After group check-in there is a great chance to have cold water at the shower.
- The best place ever stayed during Camino! Super kind recption and very clean, comfortable, well-maintained. Great quality compared tk its price!
We stayed here as part of our Camino Journey. We booked a triple room which was spacious and very comfortable. A really nice budget hotel.
We decided to stay for breakfast which was good value and very enjoyable.
- One of the best breakfasts and dinners on the camino. The owners were such lovely people who had been running the business for many years. It was almost like staying with family. They took our bag washing and returned it all within a hour and it was so cheap!
Hotel Restaurante Val
At the hotel, every room comes with a desk. The rooms have a closet.Lugo is 23 miles from Hotel Restaurante Val, while Sarria is 24 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Río Ulla Monterroso
Each room is heated and comes with a desk and wardrobe. The bathrooms have free toiletries and a bath or shower.The family-run Hotel Río Ulla Monterroso has a TV lounge and a snack bar. There is free WiFi throughout.Lugo is 30 minutes’ drive away and it is an hour to Santiago de Compostela and its airport.
- The attention of the Owners make you feel like you are at home 😍
- Exceptional accommodation for the price. Friendly people in a nice little town off the beaten track.
- Todo muy bien exelente hotel todo nuevo y trato correcto
- Habitación amplia y cómoda.Personal muy amable que hizo todo muy agradable y fácil. Repetiría sin duda.
- Las habitaciones eran amplias y la limpieza total.
At HOTEL ARZÚA, the rooms include a desk. All guest rooms have a closet.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from HOTEL ARZÚA, while Lugo is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed, very clean room and bathroom, quiet.
- Es un hotel moderno y muy confortable, con restaurantes cerca. En el Camino de Santiago. Muy buena ubicación para descansar y seguir el camino
- La profesionalidad del propietario y el trato personalizado que nos dio
- Un Hotel increible!!! todo perfecto un 10 a todo, incluido el personal y el desayuno.
- Muy nuevo, muy limpio y cómodo después de una dura etapa del camino.
Hotel Rural Bi Terra
Nicely decorated, each heated room comes with a flat-screen TV, a Blu-ray player and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a lounge area and a spa bath.Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant serving traditional dishes. There is a terrace with views of the mountains and of the surroundings.Lugo is 16 mi from Hotel Rural Bi Terra, while Sarria is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 mi from the property. Free WiFi is provided, and a free private parking is available on-site.
- Excellent location. Pick-up-Service from camino without any problems, VERY friendly hosts. Great spot for recreation, superb restaurant – Modern rooms in historical buildings, new equiped. WIFI, wonderful sleep, hosts with lots of information about camino. 100% to recommend.
- The property couldn’t be nicer. The hosts are delightful and knowledgeable. The food is delicious. A highlight of our trip!
- We stayed two nights, so the shuttle service from/back to the Camino was a bonus. Wonderful hosts, family atmosphere with personal service. Very quiet and secluded, cozy bar and restaurant, good breakfast.
- El hotel ideal. Comida excelente, un muy buen trato. Muy recomendable para descansar y aislarse del mundo.
Enorm gastfreundliche Betreiber,
Gastgeber im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes
Shuttle-Service für Pilger
Schöne, ruhige Lage in toller Landschaft
Each simply decorated room at Hotel Suiza has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have heating and a desk.Guests can enjoy a range of traditional Galician cuisine in the Suiza’s restaurant. There is also a bar and an attractive terrace.Arzúa has a picturesque setting in the Galician countryside, less than 9.3 mi from Portodemouros Lake. Santiago de Compostela Airport is less than 19 mi from the hotel.
- staff were quite capable… I was so comforted and cheered by the glass of water with sliced lemon the staff granted me right after my 30 kilometers walking….
- Staff was great… Same ladies worked the night before and the next day and they work very hard. Thank you 😊
- I received a warm welcome after a long day walking the Camino. Had a nice beer on the patio outside the bar. The sun even came out! The restaurant was nice, which was very good since we were so far out of town.
- Staff we’re excellent and very helpful. Room me were clean, and they have radiators to dry your clothes on 🙂
- Friendly and helpful staff. Good facilities. Pilgrims meal was excellent
Top Hotels In Mato Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mato Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mato Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mato Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!