10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mataró Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mataró Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mataró Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mataró Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mataró Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mataró Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mataró Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mataró Catalonia:
Atenea Port Barcelona Mataró
Atenea Port Barcelona Mataró’s spa features a dynamic pool, steam bath and steam shower. There’s a fitness center, and a range of massage treatments is also available.The hotel serves a daily buffet breakfast, and Mediterranean food is available for lunch and dinner. There’s also a cocktail bar and a café.Mataró Train Station is just a 2-minute walk from the Atenea. You can drive to central Barcelona in about 25 minutes.
- The hotel is clean and tidy, the breakfast is pretty good. The food and beverages offering are of good standard generally and are good value for money!
- genial localizacion y relacion calidad precio. Volvere
- Lovely room and bathroom (which I don’t remember seeing pictured on photos), both very clean, just like the rest of the hotel and pool area. Nice views over the port and was a short walk to the train station which is ideal if you are visiting Barcelona. Staff were friendly.
- Room was spacious . View of harbour gorgeous. Hotel very clean and staff very helpful. Towels and bed changed daily . Couldn’t fault anything.
- Great food in the restaurant, very reasonably priced, Good pool Great Staff
URH Ciutat de Mataró
All rooms at the URH Ciutat de Mataró have parquet floors and pale wood furniture. They come with satellite TV and a private bathroom. The property also offers free WiFi.The hotel is a 10-minute walk away from the city center, where there are various shops, bars and restaurants. Mataró is 16 mi away from Barcelona, and 16 mi from Blanes in the other direction.
- Room was nice and big. The spa was nice and staff was helpful
- Hotel near the Matarò city centre and 5 minutes by the Seaside. No need the car to move around. Room is confortable, staff is smiling. I’m frequent customer of them since years. ALL OK
- The room was very confortable, the food was excelent and rate quality-price for lunch and dinners was optimal.
- Staff very helpful and professional. Hotel located near all amenities.
- I booked double bedroom with white furniture and got two single beds on wheels in darker room. Was told that the room I booked isn’t standard room though you offering it as a standard room on booking! Didn’t get dressing robe and slippers for spa. Asked for slippers on reception where lady give it to me without informing me that I have to pay for them. This is not was I was expecting from 4stars hotel!!! Never again
Ibis Barcelona Mataro
Each room at the Ibis Mataró is soundproofed and has smart wooden floors. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.The snack bar offers pizza, lasagna, salads, drinks and sandwiches, and it is open 24 hours.Hotel Ibis Barcelona Mataró is just 0.6 mi from Mataró Train Station, which offers direct links to Blanes and Barcelona. Roca Village Shopping Outlet is 9.3 mi away and Barcelona City Center is 19 mi away.
- Very friendly staff, lovely buffet breakfast and comfortable rooms. Would definitely stay there again
- We are early but staff were able to accomodate and food was fresh and tasty
- Its clean, modern and safe, you know what you are getting. Its a good location, close to the beach.
- All ok for the money not much to say, I asked for a none smoking room and got a smoking room thats the only thing other then it is fine breakfast is very weak but for that money shouldn’t be expecting more I guess.
- I liked everything, staff were nice and very professional. Room was clean and relaxing
New Hotel Colon
Each modern room at this hotel comes with a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony.The New Hotel Colon’s restaurant offers a daily set menu and a continental buffet breakfast, and there is also a 24-hour bar serving drinks.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide you with tourist information about the region.Central Barcelona is 22 mi away, and Mataró Train Station, 10 minutes’ walk from Hotel Colon, offers regular services to the city. Trains also run to other towns and villages along the Costa Maresme, including Arenys de Mar, Calella and Blanes.
- Great stay, clean, comfy bed, air con, very central, close to the beach and station, friendly staff! 🙂
- Great location, lovely to have a balcony and a fridge. The bed was super comfy and the air conditioning was great (and essential!).
Polite personnel, they printed my boarding pass.
- The design of the hotel, the cleanness and the staff were so good
- Friendly staff, at any time and under any circumstances
Dynamic Hotels Caldetes Barcelona
Featuring a private balcony, the air-conditioned rooms include free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. All rooms have views of either the mountains or the sea.The hotel also offers health and sports services such as yoga and pilates classes, physiotherapists, nutritionists and personal trainers. There is also a conference room available.Fundación Palau Museum is just 650 feet away and Caldes d’Estrac Train Station is 1,650 feet from the property.Barcelona can be reached in 40 minutes’ drive or an hour’s train ride. There are also many other beaches nearby that can be reached by train.
- Great roof top restaurant and bar. Friendly staff and clean and spacious room. With balcony. 4th and 5th floors have the best views.
- The staff was friendly, helpful and welcoming. Room was light and airy. Exceptionally tasty foods at the restaurant – do not miss out! Breakfast on the rooftop terrace was a bliss to start the day, beaches close and sporting facilities plentiful. A very pleasant stay!
- Simple but nice breakfast on balcony with great view. Very nice design in room and bathroom. Very friendly staff.
Nice and cosy room. Nice breakfast. Friendly staff.
The lady at breakfast was very kind.
The receptionists were very helpful.
The room was big with very nice view of the sea and the town. The bathroom was also very big, we liked it. We recommend the hotel!!!
- Beautiful balconies overlooking the town and the ocean
Hostal de la Plaça
The hostel counts with 13 spacious bedrooms, with rustic décor and views of the landscape.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean cuisine with innovative touches, a true culinary reference point in the region.Barcelona is 25 minutes away from the establishment.
- The staff are really carefully and kind, the breakfast is very delicious and the coffee is super. We felt that we were in the hotel rank 4*. The bed was very comfortable. The room is beautiful with vintage styled. We really loved it. You must try it out! 🙂
- The most amazing meal we’ve ever had, the staff were so friendly, the terrace had lovely views of the sea, the rooms were spotlessly clean.
The place is really amazing!
Very authentic and just beautiful. Excellent location: actually, everything is Cabrils is at your hand, but it is by the church, and everything around is so picturesque.
We had breakfast in the restaurant on the ground floor (the main one), and it was also very good.
Besides, there are 2 or 3 private restaurant venues.
Our room was just under the roof, but the temperature was very comfortable.
Great beds, sweet dreams. =)
Every evening we received a bottle of wine as a gift.
Excellent staff, especially the beautiful, friendly, and helpful Ingrid at the reception. Made friends with a fellow photographer, a waitress at the restaurant, Mònica Mateu Ruiz. Hola, Monica! 😉
So, thanks for everything! We will come back, for sure!
- Amiable and client-focused staff. I felt at home and I felt special. Very nice and helpful. Prefect restaurant !
- We arrived on a very busy Saturday when they had a packed house in the restaurant but the staff could not be more helpful taking the time to answer our questions. We decided to have lunch and it was a gastronomical delight. They may have had an extra busy day but it was still service with a smile. A lucky find in a small little village at the top of the hill with views on a clear day to the ocean . In the next village you can take the train into Barcelona
Vila De Premiá
All rooms at the Vila de Premia are spacious and en suite. There is air conditioning and a TV.The Vila de Premia has a superb location just yards from the Mediterranean sea. The Montmeló Formula 1 track is 30 minutes’ drive.Premia de Mar offers direct access to Barcelona through the C32 motorway. Trains to Barcelona leave every 7 minutes.The hotel has a bar and a 24-hour front desk. Private parking is available 650 feet away, at an additional cost.
- The breakfast was good and decent. Your very close the the access( underground bridge) to the beach, within a few feet.
- Hotel is located in small village. Nice clean room. Very kind staff.
- Easy access to Barcelona from train station about 200 metres from hotel and a great view from out hotel room of ocean/beach.
- The hotel was basic and great value for money. Clean room with everything we needed for a great 3 night stay. Hotel location is excellent, right next to beach and shops. Breakfast was perfect and staff polite and helpful. We had a enjoyable break!
Friendly staff-24hr reception
The beach is across the road-given parasol for the beach.
Train station a 3 minute walk
Breakfast till 11am
Check out till 12 mid day
Hotel Sorli Emocions
The contemporary rooms come with a satellite TV, air conditioning, heating and desk. There is also a coffee machine and a mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.At Hotel Sorli Emocions you will find a restaurant and a fitness center. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a ticket service and a tour desk where you can get tourist information of the area.Barcelona is 24 minutes’ drive away and Barcelona El Prat Airport is 21 mi from the property.
- The bed was large and comfy. The shower was really nice and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The pool area was nice to relax in also.
- The pool, the view of the pool, gluten free breakfast.
- The room was very high tech and impeccably presented. There was a coffee machine in the room which was a nice touch. The hotel was attached to a shopping centre which was useful, it meant you didn’t need to use the car to buy food and wine. The breakfast was elegant and tasty.
- the friendly and helpful staff, modern accomodation, good location.
- We had a pool access room with its own patio but the pool was not in use and was very small and shallow. The photos of the pool on their web site are deceiving. Other than this everything met with or exceeded our expectations.
Mas de Baix
Protected by the local government of Catalonia, the buildings of the Mas de Baix date back to the 17th century. Recommended in the Michelin Guide, the hotel is surrounded by lawns and terraces, where you can enjoy sea and mountain views with a drink from the bar. You can also relax indoors, by the fireplace, in the TV and reading lounge.All air-conditioned rooms at Mas de Baix have individual decor. Furnishings are either original pieces restored along with the building, or antiques bought in the local area. Every room has a private bathroom with bathrobes and slippers.Mas de Baix is only a 5-minute drive from the beaches of the Costa de Maresme. The stunning beaches of the Costa Brava are less than an hour’s drive away.
- A charming place to disconnect. Full of nooks and crannies to sit down and relax and read in. Well-appointed rooms with modern bathrooms. Right in the centre of Cabrils so plenty of eateries near, and good ones too.
- I just loved this place – the best kept secret ever!…
- Free parking, convenient location, comfortable room, very friendly owners
- The welcome we received from the owner was exceptional – nothing was too much trouble. The hotel has been renovated to a high standard but retains it’s original character and charm. It was an ideal place to stay whilst attending the F1 Grand Prix.
- The hosts are really friendly it’s almost as though being welcomed by your own family!
The rooms at the Rocatel Hotel feature soundproofing, air conditioning and heating system and flat screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Guests will find a mini-bar in each room.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Catalunya, and you can also rent a car. The hotel has a bar with an attractive terrace overlooking the sea.
- Great location near to the beach. The staff polite and helpful. Very good breakfast and clean room. I would definitely recommend it.
- Great friendly atmosphere nothing to much trouble for this family run hotel.
- Very friendly staff and beautiful view, lovely pool and only couple of minutes (walk) to the beach. Very relaxing stay.
- The design throughout the hotel was outstanding. Top marks to interior designer. Very stylish. Layout of bedroom excellent. Every bit of space used to best advantage with sliding door to loo/shower room
Very nice and fresh looking room , 5 min walk from the train station and the centre of the very charming village ( go there and enjoy the local people and some typical catalan food )
The staff is very friendly and sociable , clean pool area and next to the beach.
Top Hotels In Mataró Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mataró Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mataró Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mataró Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!