10 Best Hotels To Stay In Matalascañas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Matalascañas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Matalascañas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Matalascañas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Matalascañas Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Matalascañas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Matalascañas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Matalascañas Andalucía:
On Hotels Oceanfront
Each room at On Hotels Oceanfront comes with a balcony or terrace. They are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, safe and mini-bar. Private bathrooms have a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.This hotel, designed for adults, has an à la carte Japonese restaurant and a modern bar. Evening entertainment is provided. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can organize car hire or a shuttle service for a surcharge. A free luggage storage is available.Shops and restaurants are within 10 minutes´ drive of On Hotels Oceanfront. Huelva is 50 minutes by car and Seville Airport is 63 mi away.
- Very clean and nice, lots of choice in the buffets.
- Magnificent view over the Atlantic. Very service-oriented staff. Good food.
- Clean rooms, nice spa, friendly staff. Outside is the seller with a nice pool, an infinity pool, and direct access to the beach.
- Located right on the seafront above a beautiful sandy beach. Purpose built adults only holiday hotel. Friendly helpful staff. Very good buffet. Very handy for Coto Donana.
- Location, views quality of property and accommodation. Peaceful adult only and lots of facilities to choose from
ALEGRIA El Cortijo
Air-conditioned rooms feature tiled floors and wooden furniture. There is a safe and mini-bar, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The buffet restaurant serves a mixture of characteristic Andalusian and international dishes. There are 2 lounges and a snack bar.Other services available include a free shuttle to the beach during the summer months. Free WiFi is available in public areas.There is a 24-hour reception at ALEGRIA El Cortijo, and you can hire a car from the tour desk. Dunas de Doñana Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away.
- Pool area, water aerobic, nice big room with queen bed
Architecture of the building – it is really beautiful, tyles, wooden beams, patios with fountains
Staff is really friendly and nice
Quality of food is good – home made food
You can see Doñana park from the window
- El hotel estuvo bien en general las habitaciones muy amplias
- Todo, pero quiero destacar la amabilidad del personal, tanto de recepción como de limpieza y comedor. El hotel precioso, cada rincón que tiene a cuál más bonito. Un gran acierto el haber podido disfrutar los dos días que hemos estado, se no ha quedado un poco corto pero ha sido genial. Para repetir sin duda…
- La amabilidad del personal, el bufe se podía mejorar en cuanto a mas diversidad de platos, pero bastante aceptable.
Air-conditioned rooms offer garden or pool views. They are heated and have a TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is offered and the hotel has a café-bar. Room service is available.There is a concierge service and tour desk. The hotel also offers a laundry service and luggage storage. Matalascañas Beach is 2,650 feet away.
Hôtel sympa, situé à proximité de la plage en 10minutes à pied.
Petit déjeuner simple mais loin d’être gastronomique plutôt qualité « LIDL »
Hôtel plutôt 2 Etoiles, mais ce qui fait la différence c’est la sympathie des propriétaires. Sauf que le prix est exagéré : 100 euros la nuit (sans petit déjeuner) !!
Restos très sympas dans la zone piétonne avec un prix plus que correct.
Matalascanas vaut la peine d’y séjourner.
J’avais par la suite un hôtel à Séville, moins cher, et un vrai 4* rien à voir du tout !!
Comme disais le proverbe : quand on aime on ne compte pas.
Bonne vacances aux personnes qui suivent mes commentaires.
La ubicación cerca del centro y de la playa andando 7 minutos. El personal muy amable y atento. El gerente resolvió un problema personal con mucha eficacia y eso no lo hace cualquier hotel. Le otorgan un trato personal a todos los Asuntos. El
Desayuno está muy bien y a un buen precio. Muy limpio todo. Les
Auguro buen futuro a la familia que regenta este hotel y les deseamos lo mejor.
La amabilidad del personal y que es un sitio tranquilo.
No está tan cerca de la playa
- El trato personalizado, es como si estuvieras en casa. Cualquier problema que surja allí tienes a Carmen y a Cristóbal.
- El trato recibido del personal del hotel son un encanto .pienso repetir
- Hôtel sympa, situé à proximité de la plage en 10minutes à pied.
All of the Flamero’s studios and apartments are heated and air conditioned, and come with a terrace. Each has a kitchenette and a private bathroom.The Flamero is set in gardens and has a terrace with table tennis facilities. The hotel has an entertainment program for adults and organizes activities for children during the summer.Matalascañas is located on the Costa de la Luz, and the local area is ideal for hiking and horse riding. Golf Dunas de Doñana is about 0.6 mi away, while the town of La Aldea del Rocío is a 20-minute drive from Matalascañas.
- the entrance and outside bar seating. The reception staff were pleasant but there was no local information except contact phone numbers.
- The receptionist Mara was fantastic – really helpful
- Fantastische kamer met geweldig uitzicht op zee. Het dorpje heeft een boulevard met gelegenheden voor overdag en als dat sluit is er een plein waar volop keuze is uit restaurants. Bovendien ligt het bedevaartplaatsje El Rocio niet ver hier vandaan en dat is absoluut een must om te gaan bezichtigen. Prachtig natuurgebied.
- El trato en general del personal del hotel y muy bien de animación. Buenisima ubicación.
Muito bom serviço
Pessoas muito simpaticas e bons devertimentos
Hotel Doñana Blues
This elegant hotel is surrounded by spacious gardens and green areas. Each room has rustic design, with wooden ceiling beams. They all come with air conditioning, heating and a fridge. Rooms are fully soundproofed.Doñana Blues is located in the center of Matalascanñas, less than 650 feet from the beach. The Dunas Doñaña Golf Club is within walking distance of the hotel. The Doñaña National Park is a UNESCO Heritage Site and a biosphere. It is known for its virgin beaches and pine forests.
- Donana natural reserve park. Beautiful safari trip of park and sand dunes available. Traditional Spain wonderful seafood. Lovely quirky small hotel, good breakfast.
- Very good family room and good location, near the beach (aprox. 400m) and shopping/restaurant area. In general, it’s a good summer hotel.
- Beautiful swimming pool, large bedroom and very functional barhroom, all was perfect
- Very busy seaside resort end July early August. Mainly Spanish families on holiday. Food in the area excellent & beach was fantastic. Good location to visit Donana national park
- Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Rooms taken care of promptly every morning.
OHTELS CARABELA BEACH&GOLF
The Carabela offers rooms with air conditioning and a balcony. They also have a fridge and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. There are 2 rooms which are officially adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The on-site restaurant serves traditional Spanish dishes and offers gluten-free meals. Guests can relax in the hotel bar, which features an outdoor terrace.Carabela Hotel offers a day and evening entertainment program. Local activities include horse-riding, cycling and sailing courses. The hotel can also arrange 4 x 4 excursions to Doñana Park.Facilities at Carabela Beach and Golf include a spa with a hot tub and sauna. There is also a gym, and the hotel is located next to a golf course.The property has a beach club 2,300 feet away, on the beach, where guests can enjoy good food and live music. It is open during high season.
Restaurant was great value for money. 14Euros buffet.
Property is a little tired.
- This was the only place in Spain where we could enjoy the sea as it was really warm. We stayed there early July.
- It was a spacious room very quiet and comfortable with a huge tv and free WiFi with great unobstructed views to the mountains
- O atendimento dos colaboradores. A comida e os pequenos almoços.
- Lo que más me gustó fue el trato de los camareros de cafetería.
- Restaurant was great value for money. 14Euros buffet.
Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Palacio Doñana also provide guests with free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Palacio Doñana can find nearby.Huelva is 28 miles from Palacio Doñana, while Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 25 miles away. Jerez Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Next to national park Donana and in cowboyTown El Rocio.
- Being in the middle of the Donàna national park. Great for bird watching.
- The location near the Lagoon was splendid. You can watch hundreds of Herons and Ibises landing inside the trees by the Lagoon in the evening from little balcon of the room.
- Hotel was very atmospheric, as was the town itself.
- we were on a road trip so just needed somewhere to stay, we followed the sat nav and were suprised when the tarmac road disapeared to become sand and even more so when passed by horses and carriage it was like a scene from the wild west. we got to the hotel and we were buzzing the whole town was brilliant we loved it.
Rooms at Pequeño Rocio open on to a shared garden area. Each air-conditioned room features a small courtyard. They all include a TV and 1 or 2 private bathrooms with hairdryer and free toiletries.Staff at the 24-hour reception can arrange horse riding tours at Doñana National Park.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and parking is possible at a location nearby.
- Friendly staff and good facilities, short walk to town centre, bars, restaurants, etc. Easy to relax and forget the outside world.
The woman at check-in was quite friendly and let us book a second night for the same price.
The whole grounds were very tastefully done, internally and externally, and kept very clean. The bungalows are set in quaint typical local style gardens that are well looked after. The bungalows are also very local style with beautiful wooden beams and a fridge to store your foods. Beds are quite comfortable and have decent pillows. Showers were also quite nice. Excluding the workers drilling in the morning right outside our windows, there was no other noises.
The accommodation is kept very clean and is stocked with plenty of towels and toiletries.
There is a 24hr mini-supermarket just 5 minutes away.
The swimming pool is a nice size and is looked after by a nice friendly guy.
- Great sized apartment and balcony. Staff were friendly and helpfull too.
- It’s a nice área but hotel is next to a gas station. Very bad.
- Very nice rural accomodation, with great breakfast.
Hotel Restaurante Toruño
Hotel Restaurante Toruño is a traditional-style property, providing you with fantastic views of the stunning surrounding landscape. Enjoy your evening meal in the hotel’s restaurant, which allows you to dine in style without leaving the hotel.From this hotel you can quickly and easily get to the coast. Matalascañas beach is only 9 miles from the hotel and is the ideal place to enjoy a relaxing day with the family. The hotel is also very near the beautiful historic cities of Seville, Cádiz and Jerez de la Frontera.
- Fantastic hotel with great staff in a perfect location. Went there for a couple of days relaxation and could not fault it. The bonus being their restaurant at the side of the hotel- fabulous food with very caring and attentive staff
- Very basic but as expected., good location and very quiet . Not too many people around
- Location was amazing in a truly unique town that is the wild west meets Christian fervour
- Setting, views, room set-up, new double glazed windows
- I loved the closeness to the park. You can see the birdlife right outside the hotel.
Parador de Mazagón
Set in splendid gardens, the Parador de Mazagón is a hotel that will help you to unwind on holiday. You can enjoy a cooling dip in the hotel’s swimming pool, or relax in the onsite sauna and hot tub.Get more active by going for a workout in the hotel’s gym, or play a game of tennis on the complex’s courts.The Mazagón’s restaurant is the perfect place to dine with family or friends, without leaving the comfort of the hotel. Then enjoy a drink in the onsite bar, and chat with other guests.
- Quiet, beautiful, understated, excellent food. Simply special.
- Everything! Wish we had booked more than one night.
- Lovely big rooms with great views from balcony and close to beach. Quiet and peaceful
- Great location by the sea, beautiful lawn with trees and flowers, quiet, calm, easy relaxing
- it was really great surprise for us coming from central europe from cold weather to hot almost sunny weather with beach access and great view in this small humble and beautiful place, many options with cykling, sweaming and other variety of activites.
Top Hotels In Matalascañas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Matalascañas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Matalascañas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Matalascañas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!