10 Best Hotels To Stay In Masquefa Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Masquefa Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Masquefa Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Masquefa Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Masquefa Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Masquefa Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Masquefa Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Masquefa Catalonia:
Hotel Barcelona Golf Resort & Spa
The bright, spacious rooms at Hotel Barcelona Golf Resort & Spa have attractive modern décor. All rooms have heating, a desk, TV, mini-bar and a bathroom.The Xarel.lo restaurant offers traditional Catalan cuisine. There is also a pretty terrace looking onto the gardens.The spa, available at an extra cost, has a hydromassage pool, sensation showers, toning pools, foot baths, a Finnish sauna, Scottish shower and Turkish baths. There is also a gym, and a range of treatments, including massage, Vichy showers, chocotherapy, vinotherapy and cavatherapy. Entry is subject to a surcharge.Matorell is a 10 minutes’ drive from the resort. The beaches at Castelldefels can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Stayed here because the location was what I required. Did not expect to be impressed from reviews on Trip Advisor and Booking,com, but hotel exceeded expectations in every area. Staff were excellent and helpful and the place is very clean.
- The location was stunning . Everything was beautiful.
Comfortable and large room and bathroom.
Breakfast buffet was very good.
Evening buffet was very good and for a very reasonable price of E 15 per person incl. some drinks.
Perfect to be able to park your car safely in the underground garage (for free).
Beautiful view onto the mountains.
Situated just outside Barcelona, nice and quiet after a day visiting the city.
- The double bed is extra large, the pool is fabulous, the bathtub and the quietness of it all.
- One of the best stay in my travels. very high standard of room and pool, very picturesque surroundings, good drive from Barcelona,
Hotel Les Torres
Enjoy a quiet and peaceful stay in natural surroundings, 20 minutes’ drive from Barcelona.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Catalan cuisine. There is a choice between à la carte dining and daily menus.All rooms have a TV with international channels, a mini-bar, heating and air conditioning. There are facilities for the disabled throughout the hotel.
- Late arrival, ate very well, slept on very comfy beds, left 1200 for our next leg. Whats not to love……staff excellent.
- It is in a very quite area and you can sleep without any disturbance. Place is clean and close to Barcelona. Beds a bit hard, but comfortable.
- The staff is really nice to help me dealing with wifi problems.
- Очаровани сме от престоя си там-отношение,обслужване,чисти кърпи всеки ден.Храната беше много и отлично приготвена.Стаята голяма и домашните любимци са добре дошли,което също беше важно за нас!
La habitacion perfecta.
Habia incluido desayuno y los domingos abren cafeteria a las 8h. No me dio tiempo a desayunar. Era un viaje de trabajo y entraba a trabajar a las 8.30.
Montserrat Hotel & Training Center
Located in the village of Collbató, Montserrat Hotel & Training Center offers elegant, heated rooms with a plasma TV, desk and private bathroom. All rooms feature fantastic views and free Wi-Fi.The hotel offers a breakfast buffet. There is a bar, a reading room, sun terrace and a pool and ping-pong table.The hotel offers a tranquil setting and is just 15 minutes’ drive from the 16th century Montserrat Monastery. You can reach the beaches of Castelldefels and Gava in 40 minutes.Montserrat Hotel & Training Center offers free private parking and is 30 minutes’ drive from Barcelona El Prat Airport.
- I staied here for one night. Hotel is good. Clean and easy to reach.
- Great value for money. The complimentary buffet breakfast was wonderful as also was the dinner at only €20. I also very much enjoyed the beautiful swimming pool.
- Great place, mostly for those who are in the neighborhood for the conferences or sightseeing. If you have a car, they have huge parking so not a problem to leave the car for night. Outdoor pool works great, the view terrace is awesome. Decent breakfast and decent rooms with everything working. Good price
- Amazing pool with wonderful view of mountain. Tasty breakfast. Free parking.
- Good location, relatively close to the mountain and the monastery. Convenient to park the car.
Hotel Can Panyella
All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Hotel Can Panyella features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.Barcelona is 16 mi from Hotel Can Panyella, while Sitges is 15 mi away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 15 mi from Hotel Can Panyella.
- Nice room. We ate in the restaurant on two occasion during our stay, the food was great, home cooked meals and great value too. The location is in an industrial area but don’t be put off, admittedly there is no where local to walk to but it’s handy for the train to Barcelona.
- Bedroom & bathroom was lovely and had everything we needed.
The location is convenient, next to the highway, yet very quiet.
The lovely ambiance, friendly staff, great breakfast and free parking make this and outstanding value and highly recommendable for a stay over!
- We loved how clean everything was. The design and placing of everything in the bedroom and bathroom made it super comfortable and special. It was easy to get around the area and the hotel has a private parking and onsite restaurant.
- It was very nice! Clean! beautiful room . Good atmosphere
Hotel Ciutat Martorell
All rooms at Hotel Ciutat Martorell come with 3 pillows, a mini-bar, and special reading lamps.The Hotel offers also a restaurant where you will be able to enjoy Catalan and Mediterranean cuisine.The hotel is a 30-minute drive from Barcelona El Prat Airport and 350 feet from the closest railway station. The FGC local train station is 800 feet away and offers access into central Barcelona within 25 minutes.The spectacular Montserrat Mountain is just 9.3 mi from the hotel.
- Very friendly stuff, appreciate their help when called to change the room and repair the air conditioning system
This is not our first visit in this hotel.
Personal ist very kind and helpfull.
The rooms are spacious and comfortable, good beds and nice, clean bathroom.
My Grandmother used to tell me, if you’ve nothing constructive to say, don’t bother . . . . . .
Having said that, the staff battled against adversity.
- There is everything you need to stay for one night. Receptionists are helpful and friendly.
- We stayed here 4 years ago to watch the F1 highly loved the hotel then and still do now it been updated a lot since then it now has a outside area for food and drinks etc the room was a good side and got cleaned daily
Hotel Abat Cisneros Montserrat
Guests can enjoy beautiful views over the mountains and the Llobregat Valley from this hotel. The town of Montserrat is within the Montserrat Natural Park. Barcelona is just 31 mi away.Each room at the Abat Cisneros comes with satellite TV, heating and a work desk. All also have a private bathroom.The hotel has a restaurant, a bar and 24-hour reception. A gluten-free menu is available on request. There is a play area for children.
It is impossible to be closer of the centre Montserrat and walking starting points. The rooms are very quiet (despite of the sound of the bells).
The breakfast is generous and deserves a special mention. On TV, there is a direct BW transmission of a church’s chorus… this is rather strange (David Lynch would appreciate).
- Staff were very helpful. Breakfast inclued was nice. Room clean.
- Amazing location and amazing staff but room was super outdated and bed was not comfortable. No AC at all so during hot summer days prepare to be hot and sweaty through the night as you sleep.
- I loved staying here, the people were wonderful, allowed me to stumble through my Spanish. The food in the restaurants was great and prices were fair.
- It was a truly amazing location and we had a great time
- It is impossible to be closer of the centre Montserrat and walking starting points. The rooms are very quiet (despite of the sound of the bells).
With air conditioning, the classic-style rooms all come with parquet floors and flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom.Guests can have their meals at the à la carte restaurant, which serves regional cuisine, as well as Spanish dishes.The property also has a paddle tennis court and rackets are available for rent.The Natural Park of Montserrat is a 15-minute drive from the Robert. Igualada is 4.3 mi away.
- Friendly relaxing atmosphere. The staff responded well to all my requests and questions.
- Very good value. Private balcony with view of trees. Good food. Excellent WiFi.
Dont be put off by the outside which looks a little downmarket and has a small petrol station outside because the hostal has alot to offer. Ask for a room in the new block which is spacious and with a balcony. Pets are welcome and the food is local and good. There is also a well kept swimming pool and tennis court in the garden.
Parking on site.
- Exceptional value, great staff and especially at dinner.
- This small hotel is run by very friendly owners and staff and it has everything that a traveller on his way needs, from a relaxing pool side area, to a great little café to excellent food in the evening. the walks around the castle are also wonderful
Cava & Hotel Mastinell
The hotel won the Medalla de Oro de la Arquitectura award for best design, in Shanghai in 2011. Its contemporary rooms reflect the inside of a wine bottle, featuring a circular window with a mesh, bubble-like façade looking onto the vineyards.All rooms have air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV, a Nespresso machine, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The restaurant offers show cooking and creative Catalan cuisine served with local wines and cava. There is also a shop and a wine therapy room.The surrounding Penedès region is ideal for hiking, horse riding and cycling. The beaches of Sitges and Vilanova i la Geltrú are around 16 mi away.You can reach the E15 Motorway in just 5 minutes and this connects you to the coast and to central Barcelona within 45 minutes.
- Cool design of the hotel. And very comfortable inside. I was afraid of noise, but the isolation is perfect in the rooms. Guided tour with Nico was very interesting (about cava production and testing). The restaurant is also definitely worth visiting both for breakfast and for the dinner! Very clean and full of cava!))) And the village nearby is also a nice place to see
- Beautiful, architecturally interesting property located in the Penedes Cava-producing area, located about an hour’s drive from Barcelona. It looks just like the pictures and really must be seen to be believed. The rooms were excellent and comfortable and most have views of the vineyards. The restaurant was very good and an excellent value, given esp how much cava they pour for you over the course of the evening. Service around the property, from check-in to the wait-staff, was very good. Highly recommended.
• Friendly and professional staff
• Comfy room, bed and pillows
• Great breakfast with a lot of varieties and fresh food
• Fantastic views of sunrise and sunset
• Clean and relaxing swimming pool
• Special thanks to Dani and Xavi who gave us excellent recommendations on great sightseeing places and restaurants, and took good care of our needs during our stay.
- Fantastic set menu 40euros including wines from their own vineyard. Excellent food and wines. Vilafranca also worth a visit.
Nico – great wine tasting and tour advisor
Friendly and helpfull staff
Hotel Golf Can Rafel
Stroll around the grounds in the evening and admire the sunsets and views of the city at night. You can also enjoy views of the golf course and grounds from the hotel rooms.The Hotel Golf Can Rafel has a lovely on-site swimming pool at , as well its own golf course.In the evening, head for dinner in the on-site restaurant, where you can sample top regional cuisine, accompanied by a bottle of wine.
- Very friendly staff. Beautiful hotel in hills. 30 minutes by car from the airport, 40 minutes from Sitges. Very happy with our stay.
- Nice rural hotel, very cozy and sweet. Amazing staff, very friendly and helpful! Great restaurant with fresh local products.
- Friendly staff and the room and bathroom was exceptionally clean and comfortable.
- This cozy and warm hotel was breathtaking and unique. Loved the view from our room.The service from every member off the staff we met was oustanding. I usually dont like to eat in the restaurants of the hotels i am staying, but the food was so good here we had to eat there bought days. The meals was one of the best i have had in my life??
- I was arriving very late (1.30 am), the welcome when I finally arrived was excellent. The staff got me to my room quickly as I was hot & exhausted after driving for over 11 hours. The room had all I needed & was elegant & thoughtfully decorated & supplied. All the staff went the extra mile to mile to make my short stay lovely & restful. Breakfast was terrific with views over the gardens. The whole place is a really beautiful & I wish I could have stayed longer.
Hotel Restaurant Sol i Vi
Surrounded by vineyards, Hotel Restaurant Sol i Vi is 3.7 mi from Vilafranca del Penedès. The hotel is only 2.5 mi from Sant Sadurní d’Anoia, where cava sparking wine is made.The Sol i Vi’s restaurant serves regional cuisine and local wines. Specialties include roast lamb, grilled meats and fish and homemade desserts.The air-conditioned rooms feature simple décor and wooden furniture. Bathrooms include a hairdryer and toiletries. All rooms have countryside views.Free parking is available at the hotel. There is easy access to the C243 and AP7 Motorways, and trains to Barcelona stop in nearby Sant Sadurni. Sitges is 20 minutes’ drive away. The property offers a free electric vehicle charging station for customers.
- Really nice staf and owners, very large swimmingpool, nice and comfortable renovated bedroom, excellent dinner & very good wine
- A family run hotel/restaurant that is very very well managed. Well above its star rating. Loved the food and wine.
- we found this hotel exceptional,could not fault anything
- The food at the restaurant is excellent. The staff was very nice.
Fantastic restaurant. Really good staff who know there local wines very well.
Nice size room for us plus two kids.
Top Hotels In Masquefa Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Masquefa Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Masquefa Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Masquefa Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!