10 Best Hotels To Stay In Maspujols Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Maspujols Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Maspujols Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Maspujols Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Maspujols Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Maspujols Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Maspujols Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Maspujols Catalonia:
Pension Fonda Suiza
A TV is available.There is luggage storage space at the property. Bike storage is also available at an extra cost.You can play darts at the hostel. Salou is 6.2 mi from Pension Fonda Suiza, while Tarragona is 8.1 mi from the property. Reus Airport is 2.5 mi away.
Nice cheap place but stay was terrible because of above room mates humping all night.
It was like a one legged man at a dance contest on a thin floor
- Good central location with lots of cafe’s and bars nearby,good plain and simple facilities for an overnight near the Airport.
- It is cheap and the location is good. Close to the station and 10 min walking from the mall. Very clean aswell.
- The room was very nice, and location of premises is very strategic, i can just walk to the city center to enjoy the beautiful Reus! Looking forward to travel to the city and stay there again!
- Too noise stuff in the Morning. The door was broken i can’t close by key for night. Key not fix a lock from inside Every noise from next room and hall i hear in my bathroom. To expensive for this price.
- Nice cheap place but stay was terrible because of above room mates humping all night.
Hotel Reus Park
All rooms have air conditioning, and come with a flat-screen TV and a desk. There is 1 private bathroom with a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel offers a 24-hour reception, and staff can provide you with tourist information about the area. Luggage storage is also available.The Mercadal Square and the Gaudi Center Reus are both a 5-minute taxi ride from the property. Tarragona is 8.1 mi from Hotel Reus Park, and PortAventura Theme Park is a 20-minute drive away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 57 mi from the hotel.
- Hotel was clean, good location, lots of free parking in front of the hotel
Hotel itself was fine staff on desk that night was fine staff on desk in morning was not very nice breakfast was not very nice as for the bed we never fell asleep till 4 in the morning. The mattress was very uncomfortable every time you moved it made a noise
Not a place I would go back to thanks
- Easy to get to the Airport from here. Outside the city centre so parking is easier. Good for a transit stay.
- Convenient location in town and inexpensive but extensive buffet breakfast.
- There was free parking in the street. It is well placed to take the main roads. Downtown is 10 minutes walking. The zone is pretty calm. It was clean.
Hotel Centre Reus
Each stylish, modern room comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a large shower and free toiletries. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.There is an on-site restaurant and café-bar, as well as a chill-out area on the rooftop.Our restaurant is closed on TuesdaysThe property has an automatic check-in machine for late arrivals. Parking is available 350 feet from the hotel.Salou is 5.6 mi from Hotel Center Reus, while Tarragona is 7.5 mi away. Reus Airport is 2.5 mi from the property.
- Big bedroom. Good bathroom and facilities. Small fridge to keep drinks cool.
- Very clean and well equipped rooms with good beds. Isabel was very helpful. The allocation of the breakfast room is very handy and close. ( same floor ) Good allocation of the hotel itself for the safe feeling of residents.
- The staff were extremely helpful and spoke very good English. We had lost our phone and they let us to use the reception phone and print our boarding passes. Both ladies on reception were lovely!
- The bed was comfy and was very quiet. We did slept well. Restaurants nearby serves excellent food specially the one we had dinner the place called Il Cuore, pizza and pasta so delicious!
The hotel was in an excellent location, close to the centre but quiet.
The staff were friendly and helpful. There was good security.
We arrived in Reus by train and it was a an easy walk from Station. We had light luggage.
Cannot comment on breakfast because we went to the central placa for breakfast. But there were a lot of restaurants nearby.
NH Ciutat de Reus
Portaventura Theme Park and the beaches of Salou and Cambrils are 6.2 mi from the NH Ciutat de Reus. There is easy access to the C-14 Motorway. Private outdoor parking is available on site.Each room at the NH Ciutat de Reus has satellite TV channels, a mini-bar and Wi-Fi.NH Reus has a Mediterranean restaurant, as well as a café-bar. Both have access for disabled guests.
- We stay often in NH hotels and find them all to be of a similarly high standard.
- Nice breakfast ( if your life starts after 7am ) staff seem friendly and helpful
- A good value hotel to use while exploring Reus. Would stay again. Car park convenient and easy to access.
- The room was very nice and quite large. I liked that one could open the window, which was very pleasent due to the nice weather outside. The bathroom was also very big, almost too big if there is such a thing. The personnel was extremely helpful.
- Staff is excellent, very clean location. The bed was very comfy and the air con helped on those heat waves. We had the room service to deliver coffee to our room every morning, they were very nice and quick.
Hotel Mas del Sord 1335
The rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. Each room is equipped with a coffee machine, while selected rooms include a kitchenette with a dishwasher, a microwave and a toaster. All guest rooms at Hotel Mas del Sord 1335 have air conditioning and a desk.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Hotel Mas del Sord 1335 has a playground. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Salou is 11 miles from the hotel, while Tarragona is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The property was stunning, beautifully decorated. The staff were friendly and always willing to help with anything. Our two kids loved it too! Defo recommend!
- abgelegen, jedoch mit viel liebe gemacht und exquisit hergerichtetes hotel, extrem reichhaltiges frühstück um wenig geld. wir wurden in ein wunderschönes zimmer mit terrasse upgegradet und, obwohl wir spät kamen, herzlich empfangen. sehr freundliches personal.
- The decor is really nice, the room is large and comfortable, the bed is comfortable. We got a room with a balcony and it was really lovely. The pool is not right next to the room; you’ve got to leave the house and walk down a path to get to it, which I initially didn’t like, but it ended up being really nice, so I didn’t mind in the end. They gave pool towels upon request, and the area is really peaceful. It was a good place to enjoy a night of R&R.
- Great spot for romantic weekend or single retreat. Very special and friendly staff who really cares about guests and their needs. Big big thanks! Surroundings are beautiful with mountains and vineyards all over! Great breakfast with fresh local products.
- This place is honestly amazing. The views and scenery are just spectacular. The rooms are very comfortable and family friendly. The amenities for children are wonderful. My kids did not want to leave! The staff are so gracious and down to earth. The morning breakfast option is a must-do. We had a wonderful experience.
The couples-only spa at Cal Barber features an indoor pool, hot tub, and steam bath. Massage services are also available.The air-conditioned bedrooms have charming stone walls and wooden beams. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower or hydromassage bath.With easy access from the AP7 Motorway, Cal Barber is 20 minutes’ drive from the beaches of Cambrils. PortAventura Theme Park and Barcelona-Reus Airport are both just 25 minutes’ drive away.
The location was amazing. Not far from the seaside and from the great city of Reus, it is well hidden in a charming village.
The hotel itself was very pretty, the rooms lovely and compfortble. The breakfast was delicious and had everything and more. Finally, the staff was friendly and very efficient (they fixed the AC as soon as we mentioned it wasn’t woking 100%) I would definitly recommand it, but maybe not for families, as there isn’t much space outside the rooms (breakfast room very tiny).
Lovely small hotel with a spa on the top floor. This was a two day trip for our wedding anniversary and we wanted a relaxing time which we had.
The bedroom was comfortable but overlooked the street and there was a church opposite. The church bells rang until midnight and then started again at 8am. There as a spa bath in the bathroom which was good.
We treated ourselves to a full body massage which was very good.
Breakfast was OK – meats, pastries, fruit, fruit juice and toasts. Cereals were also available. We weren’t offered coffee but realised afterwards that we only had to ask for it.
- Perfect staff, very friendly reception. Gracias Juncal!
- Superb bed, and excellent bathroom. Good breakfast. Spa was 50 euros, but it was very well equipped, and we had it to ourselves, after a 550 km drive from Andalucia, that was well worth it.
- The room was nice. The spa was fantastic. And it’s a lovely area to go for a walk. All in all, we had a very pleasant stay.
- The location was amazing. Not far from the seaside and from the great city of Reus, it is well hidden in a charming village.
Hostal Sant Roc
Each room features a simple and modern décor. It is fitted with wardrobe, desk and a TV with satellite channels. Air conditioning and heating are available. It includes a private bathroom with shower. Some have a private terrace overlooking the surrounding mountains.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, wine tasting and gastronomy routes. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in that area.Parc Sama Botanic Garden is 8 minutes’ drive away. Portaventura Theme Park and Barcelona-Reus Airport are both just 25 minutes’ drive away.
- All was well. Room size was adequate Breakfast was abundant and personalized.
- The owner was very friendly and made sure we were comfortable. The cozy little breakfast room felt homely and she was very welcoming and accommodating.
- It was located in a very beatiful area with good access to other tourist attractions. The personel were very kind and helpful. Breakfast was also good.
- Country town within easy reach of Tarragona, Reus, Salou and Cambrils. Potential for numerous bike rides towards the long chain of hills just to the North. Lovely country restaurant with good choice of food just next door. Good prices at the restaurant AND the hostal. Breakfast was good. Maybe a longer stay with bikes next time.
- very clean, staff very friendly, helpful with luggage, excellent breakfast, with fresh squeezed orange juice on each table, spanish ham, egg/potato cake, local cheeze, fresh bread, all the little extras and excellent coffee, price inclusive
The simple rooms at Hotel Ollé have air conditioning and a private bathroom. There is also a flat-screen TV.There is a range of cafes, bars and restaurants next to the hotel.There are regular trains to Tarragona, a 30-minute journey away, while Barcelona can be reached in 2 hours. Port Aventura and Salou are within 9.3 mi of the Ollé.
- the night stuff it wasnt friendly at all, I had to go out before midnigth as I realised that the Hotel doesnt provide shampoo & acconditionator. At the time to do the check out I had to wait quite a long time as the receptiontis it wasnt there. For what I paid (that wasnt cheap) not even breakfast was include. The loo had a really horrible smell
- the staff were so helpful, interested and generous with their time and would always go the extra mile the location is so central everything was perfect
- Liked the feel of the hotel, the staff are helpful and the area, being central.
- Good location: 1300 m from train station, 700 m to bus station (you can board the bus to the airport there). Attractive price.
Parking de enfrente por 4€/dia
The hotel features gardens, a cozy bar and an air-conditioned restaurant with à la carte menu. There is a function room available for your use if you are on a business trip.Port Aventura theme park is located only 8.1 mi away and the airport is 5 mi away from the hotel.
- The owner is very helpful, the bus into the city is a two minute walk away.
- Exactly what we expected in that category and that price level.
- Fantastic location and public car park next door to hotel only 4€ a day.
- The hotel was ideal for what we needed. It was very close to the old town and the Gaudi Centre as well as within easy access to the airport. Cheap car parking facilities were immediately next door.
- Bed comfortable, clean and nice bathroom and shower
Hotel Termes Montbrió
Each bright, air-conditioned room at Hotel Termes Montbrió has a TV with international channels. Bathrooms include a hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.The on-site spa center includes an indoor thermal pool, whirlpool, sauna and Turkish bath. Massages and a range of health and beauty treatments can also be booked.You can enjoy national and local cuisine in Hotel Termes Montbrió’s Sequoia restaurant, and in summer, the outdoor Miró Grill. Both specialize in dishes using fresh seasonal ingredients.The Termes Montbrió is located just 3.7 mi from Cambrils Beach and 6.2 mi from Salou. The nearby Prades Mountains Nature Reserve is ideal for walking. Reus Airport is just 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Staff were very slow in dealing with a problem which meant we missed a scheduled transport for a wedding.
- Breakfast: excellent. Lunch: OK. For diners we went to Cambrills, only 10 minutes drive. Tarragona centre at 20 minutes.
- Good breakfast. Rooms bright and airy. Beautiful gardens. Nice pool with plenty of trees for shade.
- quiet and pet friendly hotel, excellent gardens for dog and owner to walk. garage parking excellent with lift access to all floors, nothing to complain about. didn’t try any of the 3 restaurants as dogs not allowed but had a meal in the bar which was very enjoyable with the dogs. will definitely stay again. very Spanish hotel with the wow factor, but that’s great for us.
- We were visiting family and didn’t make use of the facilities
Top Hotels In Maspujols Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Maspujols Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Maspujols Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Maspujols Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!