10 Best Hotels To Stay In Masnou Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Masnou Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Masnou Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Masnou Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Masnou Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Masnou Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Masnou Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Masnou Catalonia:
Llar de Capitans
The hotel’s air-conditioned rooms feature free WiFi and a safe. The private bathroom includes a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries, and towels and bed linen are included. Some rooms have a balcony or terrace with sea view.Llar de Capitans includes a tour desk and laundry service.The center is a 3-minute walk away and includes bars, restaurants and supermarkets.Llar de Capitans hotel is 100 feet from Ocata Beach, and 23 mi from Barcelona-El Prat Airport.
- The room we had was facing the beach with a small balcony it was a good size room and bathroom.The staff were helpful.. the hotel has only a small number rooms Nearby the hotel and a short walk you will find a number of good restaurants along the beachfront and marina.
- The two ladies on reception were amazing, so so helpful! Also liked the communication through WhatsApp! The hotel was great comfy bed smallish room but everything you needed!! Ate in the restaurant which the food was V nice. Hotel is pretty close to Barcelona centre just a 20-25 mins direct train away with the station pretty much opposite the hotel! We did go mainly for the F1 Grand Prix but the main coach left from the city centre. Also we got a direct line straight to the airport with one change to the other side of the platform! Would defiantly stay again
- Staff friendly and helpful. English not great but adequate, much better than my Spanish or Catalan!
- Beautiful location , spacious room , lovely staff 🙂
- Great for the price. Very nice people. Very helpful. Great location. Very spacious
Rooms at Torino are simply decorated with wooden furnishings. They are equipped with a satellite TV, while free toiletries can be found in the bathroom.Guests can enjoy local cuisine with fresh produce at the on-site restaurant. They may also have a drink from the bar and watch TV at the common lounge area.Within walking distance guests will find a wide variety of shops, restaurants and nightlife options. The local train station is 1,650 feet away and provides frequent connections to Barcelona and the airport.
- Everything was lovely! The friendliest owner and staff you could ever imagine! Room is clean and cozy. Hotel food is all been prepared fresh daily, real home made dishes! The beach is 2 minuets away. Lots of cute restaurants and shops around. We will come back soon! Thank you for everything! ?t
- The hotel is close to the seafront and the railway station, a return ticket to Barcelona was under €5. There are plenty of restaurants in the nearby marina.
- Easy to access the city centre by train. Excellent beach near by. Food very good. Just be aware that some resturants/bars only speak Spanish/catolan and no menus other than catolan
- I was happy to stay there and enjoy the nature, architecture and people around
- Great location to the train station. Air conditioning very good.
Vila De Premiá
All rooms at the Vila de Premia are spacious and en suite. There is air conditioning and a TV.The Vila de Premia has a superb location just yards from the Mediterranean sea. The Montmeló Formula 1 track is 30 minutes’ drive.Premia de Mar offers direct access to Barcelona through the C32 motorway. Trains to Barcelona leave every 7 minutes.The hotel has a bar and a 24-hour front desk. Private parking is available 650 feet away, at an additional cost.
- The breakfast was good and decent. Your very close the the access( underground bridge) to the beach, within a few feet.
- Hotel is located in small village. Nice clean room. Very kind staff.
- Easy access to Barcelona from train station about 200 metres from hotel and a great view from out hotel room of ocean/beach.
- The hotel was basic and great value for money. Clean room with everything we needed for a great 3 night stay. Hotel location is excellent, right next to beach and shops. Breakfast was perfect and staff polite and helpful. We had a enjoyable break!
Friendly staff-24hr reception
The beach is across the road-given parasol for the beach.
Train station a 3 minute walk
Breakfast till 11am
Check out till 12 mid day
Hotel Arrey Alella
Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or mountain. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for hiking. Sitges is 30 mi from Hotel Arrey Alella, while Santa Susanna is 24 mi from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 17 mi away.The hotel offers a shuttle service from airport to the hotel and also from the hotel to Mobile World Congress.
- The beds are amazing! The breakfast is gorgeous. The staff are second to none. The swimming pool was lovely. Tranquil and relaxing with a good restaurant.
- Breakfast was delicious, the place was ver peaceful.. everything we were looking for. Reception staff was exceptional.
- Everything was perfect great staff, so clean and comfortable
- I liked everything about this Hotel. Very clean and comfortable and the food was great, but what really makes the Hotel is the staff who without exception where very friendly and helpful. I would defiantly stay here again.
Fantastically run and super staff. Hotel and facilities are really well maintained and exceptionally clean.
Great location for the Catalunya circuit too !
Hotel Miramar Badalona
The family-friendly Miramar is located just a few feet from the town’s station, from where trains run to the center of Barcelona in just 20 minutes. It looks out over a golden, sandy beach which stretches up to the north, forming the Costa de Maresme. You can easily reach all of the small, charming resorts along this coastline from Badalona’s train station.After a day on the beach visiting the sights of Barcelona you can return to the hotel to enjoy the delicious regional and international cuisine offered in the hotel restaurant. You can also make use of the Wi-Fi internet service available throughout the hotel, or simply relax in the sociable lounge area.
Location is good if you dont have a car.
You have many options withing 1 hour by public transport.
Railway is just by your balcony but you cannot hear it.
Good restaurants near Metro station.
- Best location (ca. 30 min. with local train from Las Ramblas plus no crowds like in the city center). Also a good access by car. Beach is right in front of the hotel, just across the promenade. VERY FRIENDLY STAFF, quick problem solving (when we arrived late, our window shades where broken, and they fixed it straight away early in the morning). Rooms were cleaned up well, air conditioning worked perfectly. Didn’t try breakfast, there are a lot of cafeterias, restaurants and shops around. We where totally satisfied and would sty here again.
Clean rooms and cleaned daily
Close to the beach
- It’s right by the beach, freindly staff, good price
Very nice man at the reception desk, helpful and smiley 🙂
Nice beach really close to the hotel
- Location is good if you dont have a car.
The Rafaelhoteles Badalona has a chic style throughout, making it a stylish setting for your visit to this fast-developing area. It is just a short distance from the Calle del Mar commercial district and the city’s historic quarter. Here there is the city museum, where you can learn about the Roman remains from the ancient settlement of Baetulo.Frequent suburban train services connect Badalona with central Barcelona and other beach resorts along the picturesque Costa Maresme. The hotel also provides convenient access to the C31 highway, making traveling by car easy.
I have been travelling to this hotel for over 5 years when I’m visiting friends
The staff are very friendly and its in a perfect location for the town, beach, shops, bars, restaurants, train, tram and busses
- Great helpful staff, comfortable rooms with good Aircon. Very good breakfast buffet plentiful and loads of choice.
- This was my second stay at this hotel. The staff were very courteous and pleasant. The location was great for walks around town and to the beach. Upon returning to Badalona I would not hesitate to stay here again.
You can open window (a little bit), so you don’t need to turn on air condition when if want to have fresh air.
- Basically it is the only decent hotel in Badalona. Over-priced in high season. Refurbished rooms have a nice touch with a glass separation between the sleeping area and bath/sink area.
- I have been travelling to this hotel for over 5 years when I’m visiting friends
Hotel Porta D’Alella
The Porta d’Alella also has a TV room with 42-inch plasma screen and a relaxing reading corner. In summer, there is an outdoor swimming pool with sun terrace.The hotel is the perfect base to explore the vineyards of Alella. It is also just 2.5 mi from the beaches of the Maresme Coast, and Barcelona is 11 mi away.
- Great view, parking, generally it was nice overnight stay
- it’s a very nice hotel and lovely staff. The owner, Brice, let me check in early and check out late which was very kind. If you’re looking for peace and quiet it’s great
Lovely View & Very Accommodating Staff.
Did an early breakfast to help with our early start, brilliant!
- Nice spacious room, very nice environment, host was friendly, place was quiet and the small swimming pool was nice relaxing and clean
It’s an awesome place to stay near Barcelona.
Great lunch! Value for the price.
Nature surrounding is very beautiful.
Hostal de la Plaça
The hostel counts with 13 spacious bedrooms, with rustic décor and views of the landscape.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean cuisine with innovative touches, a true culinary reference point in the region.Barcelona is 25 minutes away from the establishment.
- The staff are really carefully and kind, the breakfast is very delicious and the coffee is super. We felt that we were in the hotel rank 4*. The bed was very comfortable. The room is beautiful with vintage styled. We really loved it. You must try it out! 🙂
- The most amazing meal we’ve ever had, the staff were so friendly, the terrace had lovely views of the sea, the rooms were spotlessly clean.
The place is really amazing!
Very authentic and just beautiful. Excellent location: actually, everything is Cabrils is at your hand, but it is by the church, and everything around is so picturesque.
We had breakfast in the restaurant on the ground floor (the main one), and it was also very good.
Besides, there are 2 or 3 private restaurant venues.
Our room was just under the roof, but the temperature was very comfortable.
Great beds, sweet dreams. =)
Every evening we received a bottle of wine as a gift.
Excellent staff, especially the beautiful, friendly, and helpful Ingrid at the reception. Made friends with a fellow photographer, a waitress at the restaurant, Mònica Mateu Ruiz. Hola, Monica! 😉
So, thanks for everything! We will come back, for sure!
- Amiable and client-focused staff. I felt at home and I felt special. Very nice and helpful. Prefect restaurant !
- We arrived on a very busy Saturday when they had a packed house in the restaurant but the staff could not be more helpful taking the time to answer our questions. We decided to have lunch and it was a gastronomical delight. They may have had an extra busy day but it was still service with a smile. A lucky find in a small little village at the top of the hill with views on a clear day to the ocean . In the next village you can take the train into Barcelona
Atenea Port Barcelona Mataró
Atenea Port Barcelona Mataró’s spa features a dynamic pool, steam bath and steam shower. There’s a fitness center, and a range of massage treatments is also available.The hotel serves a daily buffet breakfast, and Mediterranean food is available for lunch and dinner. There’s also a cocktail bar and a café.Mataró Train Station is just a 2-minute walk from the Atenea. You can drive to central Barcelona in about 25 minutes.
- The hotel is clean and tidy, the breakfast is pretty good. The food and beverages offering are of good standard generally and are good value for money!
- genial localizacion y relacion calidad precio. Volvere
- Lovely room and bathroom (which I don’t remember seeing pictured on photos), both very clean, just like the rest of the hotel and pool area. Nice views over the port and was a short walk to the train station which is ideal if you are visiting Barcelona. Staff were friendly.
- Room was spacious . View of harbour gorgeous. Hotel very clean and staff very helpful. Towels and bed changed daily . Couldn’t fault anything.
- Great food in the restaurant, very reasonably priced, Good pool Great Staff
Hotel Sorli Emocions
The contemporary rooms come with a satellite TV, air conditioning, heating and desk. There is also a coffee machine and a mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.At Hotel Sorli Emocions you will find a restaurant and a fitness center. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a ticket service and a tour desk where you can get tourist information of the area.Barcelona is 24 minutes’ drive away and Barcelona El Prat Airport is 21 mi from the property.
- The bed was large and comfy. The shower was really nice and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The pool area was nice to relax in also.
- The pool, the view of the pool, gluten free breakfast.
- The room was very high tech and impeccably presented. There was a coffee machine in the room which was a nice touch. The hotel was attached to a shopping centre which was useful, it meant you didn’t need to use the car to buy food and wine. The breakfast was elegant and tasty.
- the friendly and helpful staff, modern accomodation, good location.
- We had a pool access room with its own patio but the pool was not in use and was very small and shallow. The photos of the pool on their web site are deceiving. Other than this everything met with or exceeded our expectations.
Top Hotels In Masnou Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Masnou Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Masnou Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Masnou Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!