10 Best Hotels To Stay In Masía Aldamar Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Masía Aldamar Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Masía Aldamar Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Masía Aldamar Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Masía Aldamar Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Masía Aldamar Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Masía Aldamar Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Masía Aldamar Valencia Community:
Hotel La Carreta
All modern, air-conditioned rooms at Hotel La Carreta have a flat-screen TV and private terrace. The modern bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer. One free parking space is also included, located next to the rooms.The hotel’s restaurant serves Spanish cuisine, including rice dishes and roast meats. Meals for guests with special diets can be requested. There is also a bar and a terrace.There are sports areas, a children’s play area and rooms for meetings and events. The hotel also has a disco with its own DJ.Set just off the A-3 Motorway, you can reach the airport in 10 minutes’ drive and the beach in 30 minutes’ drive.
- The rooms were motel style and very clean and comfortable, with no noise from the main road
- Pool and pool area is big and nice, drink pricing is reasonable. Should take in concern garage space is not big, for small car its okay. Hotel was very clean.
It was a very nice Room, only the TV is in Spanish.
The Breakfast was perfect and in enough.
Every time again.
The lady at the reception was kind and very helpful. Literally a ray of sunshine 🙂
A very convenient and quiet place to stay when betwix spain and France.
- For us the hotel is just ideal for a short stay over when travelling through Spain or visiting Valencia and/or its surroundings. The facilities are easily accessible and just next to the highway but on the other hand not noisy at all. We very much liked that each room has its own car park next to it which leads to very short ways to carry the luggage. The rooms are big and nice for the price and a 3 Star Hotel.
The Hostal Torrijos is set in a modern building with good access to highway A-3. Nearby conveniences include a grocery store, restaurant and gas station. The local town of Cheste also lies on several tourist routes, allowing you to explore the local countryside.On-site facilities include Wi-Fi internet access, so you can stay in touch with your laptop computer. Rooms are simple and modern in style, and have everything you need for a good night’s sleep.
Nice good sized room with well working internet.
The lady at reception was very friendly.
- Hotel was clean and staff were pleasant. Location was good for us.
- Nice and pleasant personnel. Quick and effective handling of registration and the breakfast was better than expected. This hotel is very priceworthy i.e as you are getting good room standard and that the price also includes breakfast.
- It was beside the race track…..a serious bonus when there’s a track on!!!
El desayuno para ser un hotel con dos estrellas está fenomenal, hay de todo.
La habitación tiene nevera
Sinceramente, es un hotel de los que se puede aconsejar.
- Nice good sized room with well working internet.
Holiday Inn Express Valencia Bonaire
All bookings at the Valencia-Bonaire include buffet breakfast. The hotel also has a relaxing lobby bar and spacious lounge areas.Holiday Inn Valencia Bonaire is near Valencia Exhibition Center and Cheste Race Track, home to Formula 1 and Moto GP events. Bonaire Sports Center is a short walk away, and the hotel can recommend nearby restaurants.The Holiday Inn is 5 mi from the historic center of Valencia. The Costa de Valencia’s beaches are within 9.3 mi, and the A3 and A7 motorways are nearby.
- Breakfast was good. Nice coffee ! Location is nice in combination with the mall next door. Also close to the airport. Only a few minutes away by car.
- Friendly helpful staff. Ease of location to catch bus into Valencia good shopping within short walk
- Location is near shopping mall and some restaurants. Staff is very helpful and friendly.
- Friendly efficient staff. Comfy beds and room equipped to high standard with all you need for a hotel stay
- Quiet room, excellent bathroom, very clean, decent continental breakfast, easy to park and close to stores.
Hotel Xon’s Valencia
The stylish, air-conditioned rooms at the Xon’s feature parquet floors and smart décor. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served in the hotel’s restaurant. Guests can also enjoy Mediterranean and international specialties for dinner. There is a terrace bar.The Bonaire Shopping Center is next to the Hotel Xon’s Valencia. Opposite the hotel there is an ice rink, and the Ricardo Tormo de Cheste Race Circuit is 10 minutes’ drive away.The hotel can organize car rental for guests as well as excursions. The Manises Golf Club is less than 1.9 mi away.
- Near the airport and next to the large Bonaire shopping centre which was the purpose of the trip. Fitness room was useful and everything else was fine
- we did not stay at the hotel because of its bad position and access to amenities and transport etc
- Ideal located close to airport and very large luxery shopping centre
- We stayed there for Moto GP so not too far from the circuit. Nice friendly staff very clean hotel and garage parking.
- Lovely staff and hotel. Really clean , easy parking and food was amazing . Highly recomended
La Orza de Angel
The air-conditioned rooms in La Orza de Angel have free Wi-Fi and hairdryers. All have tiled floors and large windows.The property’s traditional restaurant offers classic Spanish and Valencian dishes in a tranquil atmosphere. There is also a modern bar decorated with hand-painted tiles, and the property’s shop sells local wines.The A-3 motorway is about 0.6 mi away, and the city of Valencia can be reached in about 20 minutes by car.
- Roberto was excellent in the restuarant. Very cordial and helpful.
- Excellent family run property ! A good facility in a rural setting the hotel is a nice place for a quiet holiday !
- Hotel was pleasant,we didn’t eat dinner in the restaurant as it was a little late for two tired cyclists! Room was nice and quiet and beds comfortable. Breakfast good.
Hotel was very good but the signs to it were poor and misleading.
surrounded by one way streets you could see it but could not get to it. Once there staff very friendly and helpful. Free parking opposite the hotel.
Restaurant good but expensive, staff only spoke Spanish.
- Amabilidad del personal, habitación limpia, cama cómoda, buen desayuno.
Ibis Valencia Bonaire Aeropuerto
The air-conditioned rooms at theIbis Valencia Bonaire Aeropuerto are spacious and comfortable. Each has a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi access.The Ibis Valencia Bonaire Aeropuerto offers a daily buffet breakfast. Guests can make use of the on-site bar and hotel terrace.Valencia-Manises Airport is 3.1 mi from the Ibis, and the Valencia Feria Exhibition Center is a 15-minute drive away. The hotel is just off the A-3 and A-7 Motorways. Free parking is available on site.
Room very comfortable and clean ,adequate parking. Price was cheap.
They alocated us in a very quiet room as we had asked
- Near airport, motorway towards Madrid and shopping mall. Free parking.
- Good location as short drive from the motorway. OK for overnight stop. Secure parking. Great shopping mall just a 5 minute walk.
- This was a stopover for us and provided adequate facilities for a single night. Closeto the motorway and relatively easy to find.
- Very clean, convenient location close to airport, large parking lot, restaurant on-site and very good breakfast.
- Room very comfortable and clean ,adequate parking. Price was cheap.
The Muralleta lies in the historic city center, surrounded by the impressive landscape of the Turia Nature Park. The scenery you will find here, on the edge of Valencia, has been protected as an important natural habitat. Along with many of its neighboring buildings, the hotel has been carefully restored and extended while still maintaining its original charm and tranquility. Within its centuries-old walls you will find a restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious meal of Mediterranean cuisine.
- no resto at the moment due some works, but if you want, they fix a breakfast ….
- We left an item behind and they were very helpful.
- Friendly, great location and views. Not far from the airport. Quiet.
- The owners were very friendly and the location of the hotel was easy to get to.
- Lovely location in old part of town with views over countryside. Friendly staff.
All air conditioned rooms at the Ignacio have a flat-screen TV and a safe. There is a work desk, and the private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The Hotel Ignacio has a spacious, bright restaurant. The hotel also features a bar and a terrace.Guests can relax in the hotel grounds, or library, and there is also a billiards room. The concierge service and tour desk can provide local area information.
The hotel was very clean and comfortable and had everything we needed for our trip. Good location being close to the town of Chiva which has all the necessary amenities.
The staff were extremely helpful, friendly and always cheerful.
Nice modern hotel. Underground parking available.
Smart restaurant, although service was poor
- Ideal stopping off point albeit not very inspiring location. Friendly staff. Good restaurant. Excellent rooms.
- Excellent dinner for good price. Staff is sweet and helpfull.
- The staff and management made everything feel homely
- The hotel was very clean and comfortable and had everything we needed for our trip. Good location being close to the town of Chiva which has all the necessary amenities.
Travelodge Valencia Aeropuerto
Modern air-conditioned rooms feature flat-screen TV and a work desk. They are also heated and have a private bathroom. WiFi internet is available in the rooms for an extra cost and is free and unlimited in public areas.Breakfast is served from 5 am and the cafe bar is open 24 hours for snacks and drinks.The hotel offers parking for an extra charge. The A3 Motorway is less than 5 minutes’ drive away.
Clean with super service and nice food .
Had a super sleep .
- Clear and nice place near the subway and the airport. Good enough for 1 night.
- Front desk staff were exceptionally helpful. Our suitcases didn’t arrive on our flight, we had filled out a lost luggage report at the airport – the front desk staff (Andrea) helped call to follow up and track it down for us. It’s a basic hotel that did the job. There is a drink vending machine at Reception to get water etc. The Hotel is one metro stop from the airport where the hotel is literally opposite the station, extremely convenient. Really easy to catch the metro into the city which was about 9 stops.
Location….close to the airport
Good value for money
- The closeness to the airport as we were leaving the next day.
- Clean with super service and nice food .
Tryp Valencia Azafata Hotel
Rooms at Tryp Valencia Azafata Hotel features wooden floors and elegant modern design. Each air-conditioned room includes an LCD TV, safe and stylish bathroom with hairdryer.An extensive buffet breakfast is served each morning at Tryp Azafata. The hotel´s restaurant specializes in rice dishes such as characteristic local paella. A snack bar is open until 00:30.The hotel is located just 15 minutes by car from the center of Valencia, and a 5-minute drive from Manises Golf Club. Tickets for the City of Arts and Sciences are available at the Azafata’s reception.
- If I have to say something good, I’d underline the midday restaurant service. They have a nice number of rice choices and a good wine selection. Nothing else. breakfast buffet was good. Staff tried to do their best. Very closed to the airport (too much)
- Very close to Valencia airport so when taking an early morning flight very convenient as only a minute’s drive to get there from the hotel
- The hotel is 5 minutes or less from the airport and they have a shuttle that picks you up. The rooms are clean and the air conditioning works really well! The staff are very nice and speak English.
- As a airport hotel the restaurant should be open to guests not only from 20.00 in the evening, as an airport hotel, we stayed there to fly early and was looking for an early dinner, to get some sleep before the flight. This was NOT possible at this hotel.
- Very nice, helpful staff. Hotel is situated ner the airport and metro station which you can go do te city center.
Top Hotels In Masía Aldamar Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Masía Aldamar Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Masía Aldamar Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Masía Aldamar Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!