10 Best Hotels To Stay In Masdenverge Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Masdenverge Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Masdenverge Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Masdenverge Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Masdenverge Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Masdenverge Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Masdenverge Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Masdenverge Catalonia:
Lo Moli de Rosquilles
Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, this rustic hotel features a shared lounge area with fireplace. At an extra charge, guests can use the indoor pool or enjoy a massage service.Lo Moli de Rosquilles Restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food and oven specialties, available on request. Breakfast is served in the restaurant area.Fitted with tile flooring, the bedrooms include heating, a fan and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower and hairdryer.The hotel offers horse riding, canoeing and fishing for a surcharge. The area is also popular for hiking excursions.Delta de l’Ebre Nature Reserve is 18 mi from the hotel. AP-7 Motorway is 3 minutes’ drive away.
- A charming hotel in a small village between land and sea. Warm welcome by the lady of the house, she carried my bag.. A small room with a clean bathroom and a nice view over the valley. On the roof terrace is their restaurant, which serves delicious local food and wine at very fair prices. A very complete breakfast buffet awaits you in the morning. Absolute value for money here!
- The hotel is a beautiful small old mill in centre of old town. Lovely staff. Unique rooms very comfortable beds. Food good.
- Very interesting property. Staff very helpful, enjoyed the food.
- Great breakfast, giant bed and staff was very accommodating. Original and familiar atmosphere.
- Friendly reception. Very helpful eigenaar.Quiet environment, far away from touristic places.
Hcc Montsia’s bright, soundproofed rooms offer flat-screen satellite TV, a safe and a desk. The private bathrooms come with an anti-mist mirror, hairdryer and toiletries.There is an on-site café and a full breakfast buffet is offered.The Hcc Montsia’s 24-hour reception offers information about the local area and activities such as hiking, kayaking, climbing and cycling. The historic city of Tarragona is a 40-minute drive away.
- Perfect location within the city centre, helpful and friendly staff.
- near the main street and easy to find, the price is good in this area
Our second stay here
The buffet breakfast was very good and the shower in the bathroom was very good.
There were all the essentials in the room/ bathroom that you expect.
- Excellent location and very friendly helpful staff
Venta de la Punta
Rooms at the Venta de la Punta are decorated in light colors and modern furniture. All have a private bathroom and balconies. They also have air conditioning and cable TV.The restaurant offers authentic Spanish and regional dishes. In the restaurant, you can choose between a wide selection of Spanish dishes. It also has a large range of Spanish wines.In summer months, meals are served out on the terrace, where games and toys are available for children.The Ebro Delta Natural Park is just a short drive away, while Portaventura Theme Park can be reached in less than an hour. The nearby town of Tortosa is well known for its cathedral and castle. There is on site parking, subject to request.
- The hotel restaurante was really good and the food was excellent.
- The beds were firm and very comfortable which made for a really good nights sleep.
- Average in every way, okay for one night but that’s about it.
- Lift. Staff waited until our very late arrival. Clean room.
Accommodation was nice and clean. Although personal doesn’t speak English, they were always helpful and kind. Parking is not a problem (in front of the hotel, street is quiet). Check in/out is done in the resturant in the opposite building. There’s free WiFi
There weren’t many electric plugs in the room – 1 (this is just for info. I don’t want to put it as a disadvantage. It was just my case as I had 3 eletronic devices, which I needed…)
The restaurant inside the property offers good home cooking, using local produce. It specializes in traditional Catalan dishes from the Ebro region.The Delta del Ebro Nature Reserve is about 12 mi away. The surrounding area is popular for off-road driving, mountain biking and sailing. The hotel offers free parking and provides vouchers for a local swimming pool.With good access to the AP7 Motorway, the hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from Amposta. Tortosa is a 20-minute drive away.
- We used this as a stopover travelling north for flight out from Barcelona: close to direct route, but in a quiet location, and it fitted the bill perfectly. Excellent room for a 2 star hotel at a sensible price: good AC and bathroom, efficient wifi. Restaurant and bar facilities excellent. We were on a half board package with the €15 daily menu and considered upgrading, but the dishes on the menu were of very good quality and plentiful. Included breakfast was good, although I think we missed out on the additional dishes served in the bar, which many locals were enjoying!
- Very friendly staff. Efficient check out. On site restaurant that was very good.
- Diego, the owner, is very welcoming. Food in restaurant is top class, just incredible. The hotel is very funky and spotless. Santa Barabara is lucky to have such a great hotel.
- The gastronomic restaurant attached provided great food.
- This hotel is very unpretentious but really comfortable. The staff treated us like royalty. The room was very clean. I would stay there again.
There is a TV room, where you can watch the 42-inch plasma TV. A buffet breakfast is served on the first floor of the hotel.For a small charge, private on-site parking is available, with direct access to the hotel. You can hire a car, and the Delta del Ebro Nature Reserve is a 25-minute drive away.
- Bed is comfortable. Staff very friendly. Parking at affordable price.
- I stayed 4 nights. Two members of the staff didn’t speak English and one did. The first 2 were very nice and helpful with my bad Spainsh. The pillows are nice, not too fluffy and long. I loved the shelves. It’s a 2 minute walk to a great park. It’s just the right amount of distance from the tourist spots. The air conditioning works well but you won’t need it with the room facing street because it’s good ventilation. One night, the guys at the kebab restaurant were having a party in the street, so I closed the window and window door and I could sleep fine.
Excellent price/quality rate
- Staff friendly, very clean. Good choice for breakfast. Booked car parking- it was in a secure garage next to the hotel very good value for money
- very good location, a step away from the railway and bus stations. Very nice hotel, comfortable.
Hotel Ciutat d’Amposta
Hotel Ciutat’s air-conditioned rooms have wooden floors and simple, modern décor. All accommodations comes with a mini-bar and a private bathroom.El Secret Restaurant serves a selection of traditional Catalan cuisine. Guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel bar, or on the terrace.The Ciutat d’Amposta is 9.3 mi from Delta de l’Ebre National Park, while the nearest beaches are just 20 minutes’ drive away. Tarragona can be reached in less than an hour, by car.
- Hotel was clean and beds were good. The shower was good.
- personal como en casa , habitación genial y desayuno muy correcto
- La habitación era muy grande, también el baño. El personal amable. Es muy fácil aparcar.
- Hotel situado en zona tranquila. Habitación confortable. Buena atención
- La amplitud y limpieza de la habitación en general y del baño en particular.
Hotel SB Corona Tortosa
Offering all of the necessary services for a comfortable stay, this chic and stylish hotel houses functionally furnished, cozy and contemporary accommodation that consists of rooms and apartments equipped with modern conveniences and everything you may need.If you are looking for a quiet place to hold a meeting, conference or event, there are rooms perfect for your requirements, which include direct outside access. The hotel also features a tranquil garden, an outdoor swimming pool and a children’s play area. Do not forget to take advantage of the restaurant which serves traditional cuisine.
- Comfortable room, excellent beds, useful gym, nice swimming pool
- Shower over bath a nuisance but otherwise good bathroom
- Excellent location and free secure parking. Large comfortable room with good bath/shower. Restaurant selection good and reasonably priced. €38 for two paellas and bottle of wine. Great hot & cold breakfast selection for €9 each.
- Perfect breakfast. The room was perfectly renovated. Nice and clean!!
Nagenoeg alles: uitstekende prijs/kwaliteit, ruime moderne kamers met grote badkamer, zeer vriendelijk personeel en centrale ligging in de Ebrodelta.
Lekker ontbijt en gratis parking.
Featuring a simple décor in pastel tones, the rooms have large windows and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a private bathroom, while others have access to shared bathrooms.A wide range of restaurants, bars and shops can be found in the town center, where Nou Rocamar is located.The Delta del Ebro Nature Reserve starts just 2,650 feet from the hotel and is great for cycling and water sports.Tarragona is just under an hour’s drive away via the AP-7 Motorway.
- Everything you need is there. Good price, close to the beach.
- Clean, close to the beach and center of town, good restaurants nearby, very friendly and halpful staff.
- We arrived later then the time stated at the time of booking, but the reception worker agreed to wait for us. The reception was supposed to be open 24 hours, but it wasn’t so good that we called to double check when running late…
- The receptionist was very friendly, the room was OK and the price really cheap.
Fairly good value
Nice situation in a lovely town with a lovely seafront
Good internet connection
Wake up to a diverse, tasty buffet breakfast, before heading out to explore this charming, ancient city, on the banks of the Ebro River.Here you can admire fine examples of Medieval, Gothic, Baroque and Modernist architecture, including the Zuda castle, the cathedral and the Episcopal Palace.Help yourself to complementary coffee from 11 am until 11 pm, or use the Berenguer IV’s free Wi-Fi. The tour desk can help plan excursions in the surrounding area, including the Ebro Delta National Park, the mountainous area of Puertos de Tortosa-Beseit, and the famous Benifallet caves.You can also enjoy fantastic settings for hiking, kayaking and climbing, as well as cycling along the famous Green Road, running along a former train track.
- The staff were absolutely fantastic. Some of the best we’ve ever stayed with. They went above and beyond to make sure we had a good stay.
- Spacious room, clean, very nice and helpful staff, located close to the train station, but very quiet.
- A cozy hotel is located very close to a historic centre, a parking is just around the corner, 9 € per 24h ?? the reception girls are very friendly and nice, helped us when we needed, tea and coffee for free all day long, few people in the hotel, very clean, and quiet ??
- Comfortable bed, good size room, good breakfast. Good location
- Nice hotel for 1 night when you are traveling in this area
Hotel del Port
The 16 air-conditioned and homely rooms at Hotel del Port come with plasma TV, DVD player and CD player. They feature a mini-bar, safe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the hotel has a pleasant bar area. It is ideally located for exploring the Delta del Ebro, and information on activities can be provided, such as sailing at Garbí Beach, known for its deep waters.Several bars, restaurants and shops are located within a 5-minute walk of the hotel, which is just 1 minutes’ walk from the seafront promenade.Reus Airport is 1 hour 30 minutes’ drive from Hotel del Port.
We arrived late in to the evening after the main door was locked and the staff were excellent when we called on the intercom. Nothing was too much trouble as we asked if we could park the car in a garage (this was at a small cost).
The breakfast although continental was extremely adequate and varied.
It was nice to have a bath after a long journey too.
A short walk takes you down to the harbour.
- Great hotel. Friendly and helpful staff. Great location.
Location was excellent , very clean
Piped music , small fridge is a bonus
- Lovely position with a sunny balcony nice view of the marina. Our room even had a fridge in it, most welcome. Simple modern rooms with nice decor. Good breakfast. Were able to park outside too! This is our second stay here.
- The hotel was easy to find and central. Comfy room with good clean facilities
- We arrived late in to the evening after the main door was locked and the staff were excellent when we called on the intercom. Nothing was too much trouble as we asked if we could park the car in a garage (this was at a small cost).
Top Hotels In Masdenverge Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Masdenverge Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Masdenverge Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Masdenverge Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!