10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mascoutah Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Mascoutah Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mascoutah Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mascoutah Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mascoutah Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mascoutah Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mascoutah Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mascoutah Illinois:
Best Western Plus Mascoutah/SAFB
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Best Western Plus Mascoutah/SAFB offers accommodations in Mascoutah.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 32 miles from BW Plus Mascoutah/SAFB.
- Staff was so very friendly. Room was clean and comfy. We have stayed here several times and will continue to do so.
- Clean and quiet! Breakfast was great! Highly recommend. Good value.
- My stay was very pleasant staff was great and very quiet
- Went into a town 5 miles away for dinner and then frozen yogurt. It was awesome!
- First they are pet friendly. There was no extra fees for our dog. The pool are was clean and well maintained. The outside of the property was well maintained, this included the lawn, shrubs outside trashcans. The free breakfast was very good. The food was kept full, hot and tasted good. The lady kept the seating area clean at all times. This property has its act together.
Super 8 O’Fallon
Super 8 O’Fallon is located in O’Fallon, just 18 miles from Saint Louis. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 29 miles from Super 8 O’Fallon.
- The bed was very comfortable and room very spacious
- Facilities were a bit old but well maintained. Staff (manager?) could not have been nicer. Breakfast offered the best choices of any of the lower priced motels we have stayed in in the past 10 days. Bottom line – a very good deal.
- The gentleman who signed me in the evening was great. We discussed airlines, of which he recommended a couple.
Very clean an quiet. Staff was very friendly. Everything worked in the room. Mattress was SO comfortable, I would like to have it at my
Own home. Price was good and parking was close
- The breakfast facility was well stocked. The lady behind the desk was very nice.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Shiloh/O’Fallon
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Shiloh/O’Fallon offers accommodations in Shiloh.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 27 miles from Holiday Inn Shiloh/O’Fallon.
No reviews yet.
La Quinta Inn & Suites O’Fallon – St. Louis
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Quinta Inn & Suites O’Fallon – St. Louis offers accommodations in O’Fallon.Each room has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 25 miles from La Quinta Inn O’Fallon – St. Louis.
- The lady taking care of the breakfast area was wonderful. She made sure to talk to everyone and made sure they had everything they needed. She made sure the breakfast area was so clean and everything filled all the time. She’s wonderful!!!!
- Comfortable hotel with nice staff. The breakfast staff were nice and kept everything stocked really well.
- My experience with the hotel this time was awful! The staff was vey nasty and uncaring!
- The gentleman at front desk very pleasant. The lady in charge of breakfast on the morning of 8/26/17 so kind and serviced you with smile. Very good selection for breakfast. My opinion she is a huge asset to your business there. She is one of the reasons I would book another reservation there. Hope to come back soon. Would highly recommend others to stay here.
- One suggestion could use more than one waste basket in the room. Would like to commend employee Debra Bonner for he pleasant manner and excellent addition to a wonderful breakfast ! She was very attentive to everyone’s needs,
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis/O’Fallon, IL
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis/O’Fallon, IL offers accommodations in O’Fallon, just 15 miles from Saint Louis.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Amazing staff, super clean, and enjoyed the 5:30 kick back!
- The pool was great! Food and happy hour was also fun!
- Food wasn’t awesome. Room was great. And loved the convient location.
- Easy access to the interstate, restaurants and shopping. Plenty of parking and we’ll lit.
- Bed was great. My suite had a Jacuzzi tub which I loved. Spacious room and bathroom. Great breakfast with lots of options and happy hour with treats! Really pretty inside and felt clean.easy to find, right off the highway and very close to great eating establishments and shopping. Loved that our room was at the end of the hallway kind of tucked away.
Hometowne Suites O’Fallon
One of our top picks in O’Fallon.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hometowne Suites O’Fallon offers accommodations in O’Fallon, just 14 miles from Saint Louis. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find business center at the property.The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 25 miles from Hometowne Suites O’Fallon.
- The area and the staff always friendly and willing to help.
- I stayed at the Ofallon Illinois Location and the front desk clerk Victoria was very nice to us. She went over and beyond to make sure our stay was as comfortable as possible. We had trouble with the TV remote and she came in the room and fixed the problem while she was off the clock it was after 3:30 now shes a team player. Thanks Victoria
- Everything…Awesome place to stay and always stay there when in town. Raza the Mgr is Great to deal with as well as every employee at this facility.
- I like that the room was spotless. The staff were very professional. & The was amazingly soft, I slept like a baby.
- Great location with well lit parking and many restaurants
Quality Inn O’Fallon
Quality Inn O’Fallon offers accommodations in O’Fallon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Lambert – St. Louis International Airport is 25 miles away.
- The bed was so comfortable. Felt like I was floating in the air
- Mgmt and personnel were great! Room for disability usage was appropriately located. Breakfast area was very clean.
- breakfast needed improvement compared to other Quality inns I have stayed at
- Comfy pillows breakfast was good variety and had hot food coffee was terrible tho.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The beds were very comfortable the location was great.Its right across from a walmart and eateries and around the corner from a mall.they have a continental breakfast that was good too.
Sleep Inn O’Fallon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sleep Inn O’Fallon offers accommodations in O’Fallon, just 14 miles from Saint Louis. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The rooms were nice and comfortable the bed was awesome the best bed I slept in in my life !!
Well, to begin with your company did not make the reservation. We
arrived at 1:00 am on Saturday, with no room. So, I’m I happy, no.
The room was so noisy, children and adults, screaming in the hallway,
the room above us, they were stomping on the floor at 1:00 am, 3:00 am
and again at 5:00 am. The bathroom was not cleaned and the air
conditioning only worked when it decided too. I will not stay they
again, and I will not use your service again, nor will I recommend
- Comfortable bed. Large size king room. Nice breakfast…..good location off the interstate.
- Wet towel wadded up in our bed sheets, and that area of the bed was wet as a result. We were coming in off a long day on the road. Imagine finding this in your bed!
- The bed was comfortable, everything was clean and neat, the desk and housekeeping staff were polite, the breakfast offered lots of choices, the towels were soft and fluffy, and the rooms were bright and cheerful.
Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Shiloh/O’Fallon
Just off I-64, within driving distance of downtown St. Louis, this hotel in O’Fallon, Illinois offers guestrooms with free high-speed internet access and an on-site restaurant.Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Shiloh/O’Fallon features an indoor pool and fitness center. Guests can also enjoy breakfast and dinner in the hotel’s Great American Grill, or a snack from the 24-hour convenience store.Guestrooms at the O’Fallon Hilton Garden Inn offer 32-inch flat-screen TVs. Guests will also appreciate in-room microwaves, mini-refrigerators and coffeemakers. Select rooms boast views of a 6-acre lake with fountains.
- Clean comfortable the people there were very friendly.
- This was cool up until the 5th bonus question . Dirty pool old man- not cool!!!
- The staff was amazing! We were staying for the solar eclipse and they gave us a special “Eclipse Cookie” when we checked in.
- Location and hotel was clean. Front desk staff was very friendly
- Staff very nice, breakfast buffet was one of the best I have ever had. I wish they would have explained the coupons to me more. I was just handed them at check-in and didn’t quite understand their worth. I enjoyed the pond behind the property and the restraints near it as well.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, O’Fallon, IL
Located 6 miles from Southwestern Illinois College, this O’Fallon, Illinois hotel features an indoor pool, a daily hot breakfast and rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV.An MP3 docking station and free Wi-Fi are included in every warmly decorated room at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O’Fallon, Illinois. Tea and coffee-making facilities, a microwave and a small fridge are also provided. Some rooms have a large sitting area.O’Fallon Country Inn has a 24-hour business center and free weekday newspapers. A fitness center is available to all guests.Free home-style biscuits and hot coffee are available in the lobby at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O’Fallon, Illinois.Cahokia Mounds State Park and the Gateway International Raceway are both 14 miles from this hotel. St. Clair Square Shopping Center is just a 7 minute-drive away.
- The manager on duty during my check out on 12-31-17 was terrible!
The pillows and bed felt amazing
My area is under a boil order and the hotel supplied every guess with water which was so sweet
- Enjoyed our stay. Glad to find such a wonderful and comfortable property that is pet friendly.
- The bed is so comfy and perfect for a bad back. Usually I have back pain after sleeping over night, but, mattress was perfect and NO PAIN the next morning. I love having the fridge, microwave and plenty of drawer space.
- The pillows and bed were extremely comfortable! We asked for more shampoo, conditioner, and body wash and they were able to give us a couple more of each.
Top Hotels In Mascoutah Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mascoutah Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mascoutah Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mascoutah Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!