10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mascaraque Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Mascaraque Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mascaraque Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mascaraque Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mascaraque Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mascaraque Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mascaraque Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mascaraque Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel Los Conejos
Guests can enjoy a selection of tapas and coffee with pastries at the cafeteria. Los Conejos also has a restaurant with offers traditional and regional cuisine.Featuring classic décor, all rooms are fully equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Superior rooms also have a spa bath and a mini-bar. Some rooms have free WiFi.Free parking is possible nearby. Central Madrid is 65 mi away.
- Hotel was very good, served good food on the Saturday night, just as well because not a lot going on in the town. Town very small and quite untidy
- All staff extremely helpful, the food was good but please note that main meals are not served with vegetables
The staff is very helpful
Only 20 minutes drive to Toledo with good price
- MINUS: Poněkud laxní personál, který bylo obtížné sehnat (např. při příjezdu a při odjezdu). Neznalost jiného jazyka než španělštiny.
- Gran amabilidad del recepcionista llegando a las 2 a.m. Habitacion grande, camas muy comodas e ideal para dormir. Hotel acogedor para repetir sin dudar
Villa Nazules Hípica Spa
The spacious, air-conditioned rooms have a private balcony or terrace overlooking the olive groves. They also include a plasma-screen TV, a safe, mini-bar, free Wi-Fi and a pillow menu. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Villa Nazules Hípica Spa is just a 10-minute drive from Toledo, a UNESCO World Heritage city. Madrid is just 50 minutes from Toledo by train. Consuegra Castle, Plaza de Tembleque and Cabañeros National Park are within a short drive.The Mar de Olivos restaurant offers a varied menu of seasonal local dishes, as well as an olive oil tasting menu. The hotel also has a café, a relaxing library and a games room.The Villa Nazules’ spa includes a sauna, Turkish bath and indoor hydromassage pool. Various thermal circuits, massages and body treatments can be booked.There is a gym, table tennis table and a paddle tennis court at Villa Nazules, as well as a horse and carriage museum next to the riding school. You can also rent a bicycle.
- The location is great and the space around the hotel. Perfect for dogs and animals. Its a perfect stop over location.
A very nice bedroom, very quiet and my dog loved looking for rabbits!
We had dinner in the bar, staff all friendly.
Enjoyed our stay.
Beautiful hotel set in the countryside with large, comfortable rooms that have stunning views and super friendly staff.
I did not use the spa facilities but they looked well equipped.
Pet friendly with dog bed and bowl provided.
This is a wonderful place to stop when travelling from North to South Spain or vice versa.
Lovely staff quiet area and a good restaurant. Pulpo is some of the best I have ever had.
Simply superb as usual, quiet tranquil location.
A great stop between Santander and Southern Spain.
Hotel Las Nieves
Hotel Las Nieves offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi, as well as a private bathroom with a bath.The hotel has a café where you can have breakfast. There is also a 24-hour reception, and free parking is available nearby.The beautiful gardens of Aranjuez are 45 minutes’ drive from Hotel Las Nieves. Central Madrid is under an hour’s drive away.
- Easily accessible from the motorway. Very clean and spacious rooms. Great for an overnight stopover on our way to Santander
- Nice small scale hotel close to Toledo near the highway going South
- Easy to find and to get into Toledo. It is a bit shabby but our room was very spacious with coffee table and armchairs, and we had a small patio area to ourselves. Quiet location.
- Stanze grandi arredamento vecchio buona la piscina
- Habitación grande y espaciosa. Muy fácil de encontrar y cerca de Toledo. La piscina
Parador de Toledo
Take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool in the summer, or simply soak up the sun on one of the loungers surrounding the pool. From here, you can marvel at the views of the historical center of Toledo, including its famous cathedral.Relax on the hotel’s terrace in the evening, and admire the sunset. Then you can dine in style in the on-site restaurant with family or friends. In the summer months, you can enjoy your meal on the restaurant’s terrace.Parador de Turismo de Toledo combines Mudejar-style decor with contemporary touches. All rooms offer pool views. They are spacious and enjoy lots of natural light.Zocodover square is 3.1 mi away from the Parador while Catedral de Toledo is 4.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Madrid Barajas Adolfo Suarez Airport, 55 mi from the property.
- Great view from the hill to the city. Comfortable room with extra bed.
- I was there for less than 12hrs as I flew in attended a wedding then flew out.
- This is a beautiful property with comfortable rooms, lovely pool, beautiful terrace, clean rooms and bathrooms, and a great location. We enjoyed it!
- Loved the location overlooking Toledo. Dinner at sunset on the terrace is a lovely memory. Accommodations were very comfortable. Food was excellent.
- Fantastic views, beautiful building certainly worth a stay and Toledo is superb.
Hotel Cigarral del Alba
Each room at Hotel Cigarral del Alba is modern and stylish, with air conditioning, a mini-bar and a free safe. They all have a private bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel’s elegant La Pelota restaurant serves Spanish and regional cuisine, using fresh seasonal produce. It has an outdoor terrace with wonderful views of Toledo.The hotel is located in the quiet area of Cigarrales, a 10-minute drive from central Toledo. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the city was once the capital of Spain and is famous for its beautiful historic buildings.
- Lovely quiet hotel overlooking Toledo, which is a couple of miles away. Enjoyed the pool as the weather was baking hot. Free pool towels. Free breakfast was good, with plenty of choice. Plenty of free parking, though it is not shaded and the inside of our car reached 38*, Not the hotels fault though.
- Beautiful location, setting , reception and entrance. Great parking
- Lovely view from the balcony in the bedroom, and from the terrace restaurant. The grounds of the hotel were well cared for, with lovely plants, lawns and shrubs.
- The food was incredible and the staff were amazing. Our waiter was absolutely brilliant – he was discreet yet attentive. I would go back just for the food and service!
- Lovely location with views down to the beautiful city of Toledo. Comfortable spacious bright room with a terrace and nice views. Lovely breakfast. Easy to get a taxi there and back to Toledo centre. Plenty of parking for the hotel guests. Clean rooms.
The Abacería has an outdoor swimming pool in the gardens, open in summer. There is also a large café-terrace. The garden and terrace enjoy views over the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Toledo.Most rooms have a balcony and all come with a TV. Rooms are comfortable and air conditioned, with an private bathroom and work desk. Rooms with a terrace and views are also available.The restaurant at the Abacería serves specials from the Toledo region. There is also a range of international favorites. The attractive hotel building makes good use of brick and wood.
- Big, comfortable beds, nice view, nice pool and a nice staff.
- Everything was lovely, a really great place to stay.
- Clean and comfortable rooms. Lovely views over the city and the pool area was great to cool down and relax. Plenty of parking and only a short drive to the city centre.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. Good food in the restaurant and the bedroom very nice.
- Comfortable room with king bed, big swimming pool near the bar, cover parking and very nice view.
Hotel Sercotel Alfonso VI
All of the rooms at the Alfonso VI come with satellite TV, a safe and a hairdryer. They are decorated in characteristic Castilian style and some have a private terrace.Alfonso VI’s restaurant offers characteristic, Spanish dishes. A range of international cuisine is also available. A continental breakfast is served daily.The Plaza de Zocodover lies only 1,000 feet from the Alfonso VI, while the El Greco House-Museum is 1,950 feet away.
Location and friendly staff. And what a view from our room.
Gonzales on reception was exceptionally helpful and friendly
- Room was clean and quiet. Staff were great. Hotel has a great old look to it. Also gift shop attached to it.
- Excellent Location! Very closed to üublic parking EUR 15/day special hotel arrangement
late check-out : until 14:00 – 15 Euro ; 16:00 – 22 Euro per room
near the hotel a tourist bus stop and mini trains on wheels ( languages – Russian ; Hebrew )
- This is a great hotel at the top of the hill of old town Toledo. It is a beautiful place with lots of character. It was close to walk to everything. I had a car, and there was parking right next to the hotel in a public lot.
- Location and friendly staff. And what a view from our room.
The Abad Toledo retains original features, such as wooden beams and stone walls, mixed with modern facilities, like free Wi-Fi. All air-conditioned rooms have a satellite TV, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a bar, and the central location means lots of shops and restaurants are only a short walk away.The Palacio de Congresos El Greco Conference Center is 1,150 feet away. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, allowing guests to come and go as they please. An airport shuttle service can be arranged for an additional cost, and you can also hire a car at the Abad. Public parking is available nearby for a small charge.
- Fabulous room and view over the roof tops of Toledo. Close to the heart of the action
- We loved this hotel for its style, location, staff and overall feel.
- I liked the location, the design and the tasty breakfast
- Lovely little hotel and just a short walk, uphill, to the city centre. Comfortable room and a great breakfast, highly recommended.
- This is a charming hotel nestled in the heart of Toledo’s old town. The staff were courteous and helpful when recommending restaurants, shopping, and tour guides. The rooms were clean, nicely decorated, comfortable beds, and amenities. Parking near by with reservation. Breakfast provided the best of Spanish cuisine at a reasonable price. I highly recommend this hotel and will stay on my next visit to Toledo!
All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms at GRECOROOMS have air conditioning and a desk.The church of Santo Tomé is a few steps from the accommodation, while Taller del Moro is 300 feet away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Great location in the center of town where you can walk to all the major sights then come back to freshen up. The rooms were comfortable and the bathrooms were clean and contemporary. It was perfect for our 2 day trip to Toledo!
- Great location, spotless rooms with beautiful decor. Very friendly staff. Excellent experience all round!
- Even though it‘s right in the centre (few min walk from the Cathedral), location is quiet and you can walk to all the attractions. The bed was amazingly comfortable! Very clean room, loved how the owners though of every little detail.
- The perfect place to stay for 1-2 nights. Our room was extremely new&clean and nicely decorated. The total room space is not very big, but you have everything you need and don’t feel tight. There is a pharmacy and a couple of restaurants down the street, and a small supermarket just in 2-3 minutes from this place. The location is perfect – in the heart of the Jewish Quarter and just 5-7 minutes from the Cathedral.
- I loved this hotel. Filled with art and smiles. Everything about the interior was perfect. Great attention paid to the details. Location great. Simple breakfast. My first time to try the toasted bread with fresh tomato purée and olive oil. Theirs was delicious. Coffee great. Beds and pillows were perfect(I am very picky about both). Immaculate. Small bath but well laid out. Shower only but plenty of hot water and pressure. Although the room is small the light. mirrors and artwork in the room made the feeling warm and spacious. English was very limited but we always seemed to be able to communicate what we wanted with a smile. They made us feel very welcome.
Eugenia de Montijo, Autograph Collection
The classic-decor rooms in the Fontecruz Toledo de Montijo are decorated with hand-made carpets. They also have antique furniture.The Spa offers includes Arab vaults and even some Roman remains. It is available prior reservation for an extra charge.In the hotel’s à la carte restaurant you can try local cuisine with seasonal specialties.Toledo Cathedral, Plaza de Zocodover and Toledo’s main shopping area can be reached in 10 minutes’ walk.
- Beautiful hotel, located in a very convenient location close to the main strip but not right in it, so it’s nice & quiet. The hotel sent us a few emails before our arrival to advise of road closures and alternative routes which made arriving to a foreign place a lot less daunting. They also advised of the hotels lack of parking & the availability of where we could park (extremely appreciated). The hotel itself is small but so beautiful & the beds are huge and super firm and comfortable! The rooms are a decent size & all the staff were extremely welcoming & helpful & the bellboy who showed us to our room & brought our luggage even gave us a tour of our room & it’s ammenities! Would highly recommend this hotel & would not choose any other hotel should we return to Toledo again!
- Very nice location, if take taxi from train station just 10 mins, also there is a public parking next to hotel. Amazing boutique hotel as my favorite, will recommend to my friends!
- Great location, very friendly staff and good breakfast.
- The bedroom and the hotels facilities are excellent. Breakfast was ok, the staff were really nice.
The attention to detail, like the welcoming sweets and water,the bottle in our room to celebrate our wedding, the water bottles in the rooms…
The cleanliness of the rooms, as well as the late check out they provided us since we got married that night and we were very tired.
The hotel’s location in the heart of the city of Toledo.
Great experience, I would definitely recommend it to everyone if they want to stay in Toledo.
Top Hotels In Mascaraque Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mascaraque Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mascaraque Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mascaraque Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!