10 Best Hotels To Stay In Masarach Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Masarach Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Masarach Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Masarach Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Masarach Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Masarach Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Masarach Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Masarach Catalonia:
Hotel Mas Renart – Adults Only
At Hotel Mas Renart offers suites with classical-style décor and a flat-screen TV. Some have a spa bath.Other facilities at Hotel Mas Renart include a terrace surrounded by olive trees, where guests can have some coffee or tea. There is also an outdoor hot tub.Mas Renart is 25 minutes’ drive from the beautiful Cap de Creus Nature Reserve, while Peralada is 5 mi away. It is a 20-minute drive to Figueres, where you can find the Salvador Dalí Museum.
- The owners were very friendly and inviting. Room was very spacious and bed very comfortable. Good breakfast and reasonable prices for drinks.
The owner was friendly welcoming and helpful
The property is stunning
The bed is very comfortable
Our room was so beautiful, with many details and a great touch of culture and history. Also, the room was big and super clean. We have stayed at many casa rurals and hotels in Catalonia and this was the number one for us.
We are so happy with our stay at Elke’s and Joan’s amazing hotel. Would love to come back soon!
Host was extremely helpful. Evening entertainment of music was fun. Room was very spacious and own jacuzzi bath a bonus.
Excellent wine selection. Good tapas
Food. Elegant surrounding in a rural area
- Friendly service and breakfast in the garden. Only five minutes drive to the village Mollet de Peralada where we found a Michelin recommended gourmet restaurant with really good food and excellent service. Great young cook.
Hotel de La Font Peralada
The Hotel de la Font Peralada is ideal for those who are in search of some peace and tranquility. The breakfasts that are served here are made with local produce of the highest quality.You can walk to the town’s museums, the Sant Domènec cloister and the casino by strolling through the narrow streets around the Hotel de la Font Peralada.
- A quiet small hotel, good value and a good base for this part of Costa Brava
- That breakfast in that patio with that little fountain! Worth the whole stay! Wonderful!
- The owners of this little hotel will make everything to make you feel welcomed. The best, the breakfast with home made jams. Attention to detail and genuine care for the client. The perfect place to disconnect from stress. It was an amazing experience! Will repeat again.
- Warm welcome from the owners. Excellent breakfast. Only a short walk to the town centre.
The hosts-managers Anton and Doris
Hotel Peralada Wine Spa & Golf
Rooms at the Peralada are modern and feature bright décor. All rooms have a plasma-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access.A range of treatments and massages are available in the Peralada’s wine spa.The Olivera restaurant features a terrace and serves Mediterranean cuisine. Guests can also take advantage of one free entry to the Castillo Casino.The Peralada is located in the town of Peralada, 15 minutes’ drive from Figueres. Girona and its airport are less than 25 mi from the hotel.
- The bed, towels and bed linen were excellent. Our room was spacious and well appointed. We had our best sleep ever. The quality of the restaurant food was exceptional.
The location is nice: peacefull and colourful. The breakfast is exellent. Staff is absolutelly kind, helpfull and polite.
A cool variety dishes for dinner.A very good local wines and sparkling wine.
-Excellent massage and spa
- Really nice stay, Excellent breakfast, nice spa as well.
Amazing spacious room (junior suite)
Staff wowed with complimentary cava
Hotel La Masía
Hotel La Masia has simple décor throughout. Each of its air-conditioned rooms has heating, a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar.Set in gardens, La Masia also features tennis courts and a terrace. The restaurant serves a range of Mediterranean cuisine.Figueres and the famous Dalí Museum can be reached in just 10 minutes by car. The beaches surrounding Empuriabrava and Roses are within 12 mi of the hotel.
- Great swimming pool, clean rooms, simple and very good
- The room was a good size as we had our 2 dogs with us. There was also a fridge in the room.
- Good location, exactly what you would expect from this type of place: basic, efficient, good enough for a night on the road. You don’t hear the road so much considering how close it is.
- High garage since we have a roofbox. Next to the Highway.
- Very good bed. Garage for our car with roofbox. Next to the AP7.
Hotel Spa Vilamont
Hotel Spa Vilamont combines original stone walls and arched ceilings with elegant modern design. Each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Bathrobes and slippers are included.The Vilamont has stylish café and a dining room. The varied breakfast buffet includes fresh, homemade products. There is also a terrace on the top floor. You can find various bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk, in the center of Garriguella.Vilamon Spa Hotel is a 15-minute drive from the beaches of Llançà and Roses, on the Costa Brava. Peralada Golf Course is 3.1 mi away, and the Aiguamolls and Cap de Creus Nature Reserves are both within 5 mi. Free parking can be found near the hotel.
- The wonderful welcome & service of the staff .
- Beautifully restored property in lovely quiet village – nice restaurant nearby.
- It is a beautiful small hotel in the center of town. Host family are very welcoming and attentive. We did not have breakfast the two night we stayed but they brought us a coffee machine for the room which was very welcome.
It was perfect for us. The only noticeable noise was the chiming of the church clock!
The hotel is in a charming small village. If you like a swinging night life, forget it. The hotel is a reformed old building. The outside appearance will not prepare you for the wonders inside. And if you are into DIY house renovation you will come away with some good ideas! The underground spa is good.
We were there out of season so had it to ourselves.The staff are very pleasant and helpful. All this is why the sad smiley box is empty.
- The beautiful Teresa. Teresa could not have been more considerate and helpful. Such a beautiful person. Lovely terrace rooftop and fabulous breakfast.
Hotel La Plaça
Hotel La Plaça has a spa area with a hot tub, dry and stream saunas and a treatment room. There is also an outdoor swimming pool, surrounded by a terrace. Drinks from the bar can be enjoyed by the fireplace in winter.Seasonal cuisine with French influences is served at Hotel La Plaça’s restaurant. Wines from Empordà, La Rioja, Northern Catalonia and Savoy are available from the hotel’s wine cellar.Peralada Golf Course and the beaches of Llançà are just 4.3 mi from Hotel La Plaça. Roses is only 6.2 mi away, Figueres 7.5 mi away and Cadaqués is 16 mi away. There is free public parking on site.
- We liked the cozy bed and the outside patio area, especially when the sun was out. The restraunt was also very good!
We found that, because it was winter, most of the facilities were closed. Many of the the local restaurants and shops were closed. The swimming pool was outside so also unusable.
The breakfast was good and the room was comfortable.
- Fantastic hotel – our room was beautiful with a lovely terrace and great Jacuzzi! The view from the terrace was stunning and perfect for sunset. Staff were very nice, food in the restaurant lovely and breakfast very good – the best croissants we have ever had. Only a short drive away from the stunning costa brava coastal towns and beaches. Would definitely return. Top class.
- El entirno es bonito y su ubicación es buena para visitar toda la zona.
- L’esmorzar acabat de fer i el llit molt comode
Hotel & Restaurant Figueres Parc
Each room features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, heating, and air conditioning. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and hairdryer.Breakfast can be served on the terrace, next to the pool. The on-site restaurant serves traditional cuisine and a selection of regional wines, while the bar serves cocktails and drinks.
- Great location, great breakfast and very convenient for a stopover on a drive through Spain
The secure parking area.
A friendly woman made us perfectly cooked fried eggs in the morning – with a smile!!! And yet she was running the restaurant and dealing with check-outs at the same time.
- Location just outside Figueres but buses available for travel into the town.
- Good location just off the motorway. Pet friendly with ample space to the back of the hotel to walk dogs. Secure parking behind gates. Spotlessly clean rooms with great outside space, off the bedroom. Lovely, friendly staff. Nice restaurant and bar. Swimming pool a bonus for the warmer months. Have stayed before and will continue to.
- Location to the Dali museum without having to drive – Taxi was €13 for four of us.
All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Mas Vivent features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, snorkeling and cycling. Roses is 9.3 mi from Mas Vivent, while Cadaqués is 12 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 37 mi from Mas Vivent.
- The care that had gone into the detail of the hotel it was exceptional.
The house is wonderful, a modern minimalist design with some of the old building mixed in, set in at very peaceful location. Beautifully simple rooms, comfortable quality beds, very modern and interesting designed en suite. The dinner was delicious and well presented. But not just good food, we really appreciated Monce and Xavi cooking a 5 course meal just for the two of us. A lot of effort and it was a memorable experience, we felt very spoilt and it was much appreciated. Breakfast was a feast of Spanish meats, cheeses plus other choices. The website description is accurate but it can not describe how warm and thoughtful both Monce and Xavi are, such excellent hosts. We can not speak Spanish and their English is not good but we managed as one does. By the way, Xavi makes a very good gin and tonic, to be recommended.
Sent from my iPad
Sent from my iPad
- Incredible views from our room and breakfast area, modern style rooms in an ancient farmhouse. Very high service from Mark the hotel manager who’s eager to please. Very quiet surroundings. We would definitely go here again.
- Very kind and friendly people, beautiful place, good beds, very quiet environment, excellent breakfast. It is a place to relax, to enjoy nature and to rest. The dinner, which you need to reserve, is wonderful: made of fresh, high quality ingredients. The wine made in this area is also great. The Dali museum in Figueres can be easily visited from here.
The setting was extraordinary with a fabulous view in a really interesting accommodation.
Front of house Mark was extremely polite and helpful.
Rooms at Hotel Empordà have air conditioning and smart hardwood floors. They include a safe, mini-bar and flat-screen TV with radio. There are free toiletries, slippers and a hairdryer in the private bathroom.Serving traditional cuisine and offering an extensive wine list, Hotel Empordà offers a gourmet restaurant, el Motel. In summer drinks and meals can be enjoyed on the terrace.The Costa Brava’s beautiful beaches are just 11 mi from Hotel Empordà. The Roman ruins of Empuries are a 30-minute drive away.
- expert personnel, very good ambiance, very good restaurant, good location.
The staff were very friendly and the dining delicious.
I inadvertently left a personally valuable item in our room on checkout. Management contacted me before I realised my loss. They were extremely helpful and posted to my home address. I cannot thank them enough.
- Quiet comfortable hotel with first class restaurant
- the room was lovely with a small balcony that looked on to green open space and not another building.
- Nice and very helpful lady in the reception. The food, ambiance and service in the restaurant was excellent.
The rooms in the Hotel Pirineos are modern and spacious. They all have hardwood floors, minibar and large windows. Some rooms have views of the city. Children under 12 stay for free when using existing bedding.The hotel’s El Pelegri restaurant serves buffet breakfast and typical meals from the Empordà region. There is also a 24-hour reception and baggage storage.The Pirineos is surrounded by shops. Other nearby attractions include the Empordà Museum and Figueres’s Toy Museum.The beaches of the Costa Brava are less than 12 miles away and the Girona Airport is about 30 miles away. Private on site parking is available upon request.
- The reception staff were exceptionally helpful and gave us a very warm welcome, which was gratefully received after a long journey. The bed was extremely comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. The food served in the on-site restaurant was absolutely delicious!!
You must take the Buffet Breakfast!! For the extra 17 Euros we both got a great breakfast from 7:30 to 11:00am.
Go back as many times as you like
Hot scrambled eggs (or fried) and bacon..
A whole array of fresh fruit. coffee machine making whatever coffee you wanted. all types of breads.
whole section of european cheeses and sausages!
- This was a very clean, friendly and comfortable hotel. We had a menu del dia in the restaurant when we arrived and the menu was a cut above the usual and really good. Staff throughout the hotel were great. Highly recommend.
- The staff at reception were extremely friendly and helpful, went to great lengths to highlight the attractions and amenities around the area and even slightly further away (about a 45min drive) like Cadaques which is amazing and definitely a recommended visit too.. If you’re an Art fan this place would be pretty perfect as it’s about a 7mins walk to the Salvador Dali museum. Parking is very easy just across the road at just 4 Euros a day. Room was pretty perfect, very cosy and everything was really clean and immaculate.
- One can tell owners are looking after details. It’s great value for money.
Top Hotels In Masarach Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Masarach Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Masarach Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Masarach Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!