10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mas de Gil y Viuda Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Mas de Gil y Viuda Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mas de Gil y Viuda Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mas de Gil y Viuda Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mas de Gil y Viuda Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mas de Gil y Viuda Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mas de Gil y Viuda Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mas De Gil Y Viuda Valencia Community:
Hotel Onda Castellón
Whether you are traveling for business or vacation, the hotel can cater to your needs. It is the ideal setting for conferences and meetings. There is also plenty to see and do for vacationing guests, from the Benicassim beach to the Sierra Espadan nature park, the natural history and ceramic museums to Onda Castle. El Madrigal, home stadium of the famous CF Villarreal, is also found nearby.The hotel is only 20 minutes from the city of Castellón and just a one hour drive from Valencia Airport.Check out the special rates available for advance bookings.
We were travelling for a show with our dogs and have to say that the hotel was excellent in its attitude towards our need to keep them cool and comfortable!
The hotel itself was excellent, clean and the staff were warm, welcoming and extremely helpful, but not at all intrusive.
The room was very comfortable and had everything we needed. The breakfast, which is included in the price, was far better than some hotels we have stayed in and had to pay!
We will most certainly be back if we are in the area again!
- Staff were excellent. Very friendly and went the extra mile to help us. Spoke english which was a great help.
- Lo que me gustó: El servicio es bueno, el personal amable, esta todo limpio (tanto habitaciones como pasillos y zonas comunes), en el suelo esta lleno de moqueta tanto en pasillo como habitaciones para evitar ruido al andar, hay dos pestillos dentro de la habitación. El desayuno es muy completo para el precio asequible que tiene el hotel, te sirves tu mismo la cantidad que quieras, para concretar hay: croisants, panecillos, pan de molde, fiambre, mantequillas, mermeladas, cereales, leche, zumos, máquina de café, galletitas, palmeritas, fruta… Es más completo que en otros de precio similar a los que he ido. Había muchas familias y viajeros, pero siempre había comida. El horario es genial, son 24h con recepción. Hay aparcamiento delante, por detras y en alrededores, como es zona de poligono siempre hay sitio, pero no hay ruidos de fabricas ni de carreteras.
- Buen lugar para descansar, algo alejado de la ciudad pero en una ciudad como esta no se puede decir que nada hay lejos, comodidad y tranquilidad. Sitio recomendable.
- Para negocios a realizar el el polígono industrial es la mejor opción. Es un hotel correcto.
- We were travelling for a show with our dogs and have to say that the hotel was excellent in its attitude towards our need to keep them cool and comfortable!
Gran Hotel Toledo
All rooms at the Gran Hotel are equipped with air conditioning and heating. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel’s Toledo Restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food and has a large selection of fine wines. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Onda and the surrounding area.Onda has a 9th-century Moorish Fortress which overlooks the town, and the Natural Sciences Museum is a 15-minute walk away. The beaches of the Costa Azahar are just 12 mi away from the Toledo Gran Hotel.
- Nice hotel, very clean and well situated. We have also tried the kitchen – Paella Valenciana and it was very well prepared. Communication per email and phone OK.
- La sencillez del hotel, que pese a no ser de grandes lujos compite en comodidad con otros más caros
- El hotel tiene buena relación calidad & precio y el personal es amable. No es un hotel de lujo pero tiene todas las comodidades necesarias.
Muito bem localizado, modesto mas muito limpo e confortável, restaurante e esplanada.
Relação preço qualidade
El cafe del desayuno es bueno .
La limpieza de la habitacion es correcta
The motel has an automatic check-in system and free private parking. There is also a 24-hour reception desk. Room service is available at any time.Rooms at Shhh are spacious and comfortable, with minimalist décor. They are all air-conditioned and soundproofed, with a DVD player and a safe. There is also a terrace and a garden. Free WiFi is offered.Shhh Motel is 37 mi from the city of Valencia and Valencia Airport. The town of Burriana is only 5.6 mi away. It has a harbor and a popular blue-flag beach, El Arenal.
- Parking, privacy, WiFi & TV / music options, plus the whirlpool bath. Bed was large, with funky headboard illumination, dimmers, etc… although not the most comfortable bed for a senior like me!
- Excellent for couples. Perfect to wind down and enjoy yourselves.
- Very large room with indoor jacuzzi, double-shower, secure private downstairs garage for the car and outdoor patio and the rooms are utterly soundproof!
La camera era molto pulita e bella. La vasca idromassaggio è stata molto apprezzata.
Il check-in e check-out automatico molto comodi e discreti.
Si accede alla camera da un garage privato. Ottimo per chi come noi ha fatto una vacanza itinerante spostandosi in macchina!
Al mattino abbiamo anche scelto di fare colazione e ne siamo rimasti soddisfatti!
- Lo q más me gustó fue la intimidad y la instalación, toda ka habitación en sí, parking, jacuzzi, dormitorio.
Hotel Rural El Castellet
Each room has a TV. Certain units have a seating area for your convenience. The apartments are equipped with a kitchen and a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.There is concierge service at the property.Benicàssim is 21 mi from Hotel Rural El Castellet, while Oropesa del Mar is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 24 mi from Hotel Rural El Castellet.
- Very good hotel, clean and cozy, friendly staff, amazing views around the hotel
- Peaceful. Nice area. Under new management, who seemed to have plans to improve certain details (e.g. newer T.V.s), but it was fine.
- Las vistas, los alrededores, el apartamento tenía menaje suficiente, mantas, rellenos nórdicos, toallas, gel de manos, jabón lavavajillas, gel de ducha, televisión, nevera, horno, vitrocerámica, sofá 3 plazas, 2 sillones… En fin, una casa muy confortable en un paraje precioso
- Precio, apartamento, sitio muy tranquilo para descansar.
- Todo ha sido perfecto : Ana, la ubicación, el encanto, la limpieza, el pueblo. Han sido unos días perfectos y con ganas de volver.
Hotel Restaurante Verdia
Hotel Verdià features rustic-décor rooms, with a TV and private bathroom.
The restaurant serves local Mediterranean cuisine including a variety of meats, fruits and fresh vegetables.Surrounded by forest of holm oaks and pines this hotel is close to Sierra de Espadà Nature Park. The area is ideal for cycling and hiking activities. Car rental service is also available at this hotel.Hotel Restaurante Verdià is located 19 mi from Castellón and only 25 minutes’ drive from the beach.
- I really appreciated all the support and advise about the mountains around. Although I was travelling for work I had a couple of free hours and wanted to explore the beautiful surroundings with a run in the mountains. The owner was very helpful, gave me a map and lots of details about the itinerary I had in mind.
- The staff was very friendly, made all their best to create our stay unforgettable. The dinner in the restaurant was high level. I would recommend for my friends.
- The staff were wonderful, helpful and cheerful. Nothing was too much trouble. He even advised the route to take to the airport to avoid toll charges
- Hotel a recommander excellent endroit. On y retournera
- Beautiful hotel, really clean and comfortable. Really nice location. I was sad for staying just one night. Definitely will consider to stay here again in the future.
Hotel El Prat
At the hotel, all rooms come with a closet. With a private bathroom, certain rooms at Hotel El Prat also offer a balcony.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. The restaurant at the accommodation specializes in Spanish cuisine.Hotel El Prat has a playground. You can play minigolf at the hotel, and the area is popular for cycling and hiking.Castellón de la Plana is 17 miles from Hotel El Prat, while Benicassim is 19 miles away. Castellon Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The garden was spacious and tranquil and in the summer very breezy, perfect to chill in after a hot summer’s day
- This was built as a spa hotel in the 1930s and is spacious both inside and out, located in a grove of wonderfully tall pine trees. The staff are young, enthusiastic and very helpful and the ambiance in the open public spaces is very relaxing. The buffet breakfast is exceptional, catering for all tastes.
- Excellent food. Wonderful old building, suitably modernized (but not completely). Since we visited in December, heating was needed. It worked okay, except the pipes knocked incessantly throughout the night.
- El entorno en el que se halla, la historia que le acompaña, un hotel del año 1932… en plena naturaleza… , su piscina, aire fresco, su pinada…
- El entorno, la comida, la habitación espaciosa y cómoda y la piscina
Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Llucena has simple, modern décor. There is a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy local cuisine in the Llucena’s restaurant. There is also a bar on site.The surrounding l’Alcalatén region is ideal for hiking and cycling. La Serra d’Espadá and Desert de les Palmes nature reserves can be reached in 45 minutes by car.Castellón de la Plana and the nearest beaches are approximately 25 mi from the hotel. Valencia is less than 90 minutes’ drive away.
- The accommodation has a unique character. Older style hotel with very clean rooms. The staff was really helpful and friendly. Tasty, simple, hearty food served on the premises.
- Very nice staff, good food and clean rooms, free parking and just 5 minutes w alk to the centre.
- Hacen platos calientes para el desayuno, si lo pides, te ofrecen probar gratis en vez del desayuno continental
- La tranquilidad y las vistas a la montaña del balcón. No hacia calor en la habitación a pesar de ser final julio. Tomates de la tierra.
- Todo todo todo……. Fue excelente, si hay lugares con encanto, este lo copa. Un entorno maravilloso donde practicar senderismo y perderte como hicimos nosotros. Fue un fin de semana para repetir y eso haremos.
Hotel Villareal Palace
All rooms at Hotel Villarreal Palace include a private bathroom with a hydromassage bath and hairdryer. They also feature air conditioning, satellite TV and a safe.The restaurant serves international cuisine. Villarreal also has a café where guests can enjoy coffee, drinks and snacks.The AP-7 Motorway is approximately 1.9 mi away, giving access to other cities such as Castellón de la Plana, Valencia and Benicàssim. The coast is 4.3 mi from the hotel.
The hotel from the outside looks pretty normal but the interior was very pleasing.
The breakfast made up for a pretty awful evening meal!
- we came for the football match – the stadium is within walking distance and passes a lot of places to eat/drink before and after the game
- Comfortable rooms, decent breakfast, location slightly away from main town, but nothing in town, other than the football stadium worth visiting. The best hotel in Villareal by far.
- Stuff is very polite, Swimming pool and Jacuzzi are awesome!
- Staff were pleasant & helpful. Location good for business but otherwise area dull.
- The hotel from the outside looks pretty normal but the interior was very pleasing.
Vila-Real Marina Azul
Guests of Vila-Real Marina Azul share facilities with the neighboring Villarreal Palace Hotel. These include the 24-hour reception desk, indoor swimming pool and spa.Free public parking is available near the hotel, and there is easy access to the N340 and AP7 Motorways. Castellón is 5 mi away, while Burriana Beach is less than 6.2 mi away.A varied buffet breakfast is served in the Villareal Palace Hotel. Various cafés and restaurants can be found in the shopping center or in central Villarreal, a 15-minute walk away.
- Just right for our 1 night stay to attend a football match. Friendly service, clean and functional room , and good value.
The accommodations were very comfortable: small room, but cosy, with comfortable double bad and mattress. The bathroom is big with bathtub, and both room and bathroom have heating. The hotel allows the guests to use the facilities of Vila-Real Palace, the best-rated hotel next door (sauna, swimming pool and other), although I didn’t use it. It’s located in the border of the town, so a bit far from city centre; however, there are some few bars and cafeterias around, fast food chains and a Carrefour supermarket. It’s about 15-20 minutes walking from the bus stop and the train station. Simple place, a little bit overpriced, but still worth it. 🙂
Important for newcomers: you need to check-in at Vila-Real Palace, where they will give you a magnetic key to enter Marina Azul installations.
- Location fantastic!! Excellent facilities, lovely staff.
- mediocre hotel, good for football fans – not far from stadium. big shopping centre nearby, wifi worked. SLAVIA PRAHA
- Très grand choix au buffet et jacuzzi bien chaud excellent quand on a de la place !
Decorated in light colors, each spacious, air-conditioned room offers satellite TV and a mini-bar with a complimentary bottle of water. Each room has soundproofing and blackout windows. The modern bathrooms include a hairdryer.Eurohotel Castellon has an elegant restaurant, where a varied buffet breakfast is served. There is also a 24-hour bar service on site. Several restaurants and bars can also be found in the surrounding streets.There is a range of shops within a 5-minute walk of the hotel, including a large Corté Inglés department store located 1,000 feet away. Plaza Mayor Square and Castellon Cathedral are a 15-minute walk away.
Close to station , close to park , center is close as well .
Good position .
- Great location across the road from the train station, room was very clean and beds were comfy, town centre only 5 min walk
- Hotel staff where welcoming, make sure to tell the receptionist if you book through booking.com as they have to give you a different invoice. Good breakfast included (chocolate donuts for breakfast… why not).
- Convenient location opposite the train and bus station. Only 10 minutes walk to the centre. Parking available on site at a cost. Hotel serves the purpose.
- It is really nice, that hotel is near the bus and train station. Crew is really nice, greating to the young guy who has his first day at work. Rooms are normal standard but in very good price. I can recommend this hotel to every traveller. Meals are delicious.
- Close to station , close to park , center is close as well .
Top Hotels In Mas De Gil Y Viuda Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mas de Gil y Viuda Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mas de Gil y Viuda Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mas de Gil y Viuda Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!