10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mas Carbo Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mas Carbo Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mas Carbo Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mas Carbo Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mas Carbo Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mas Carbo Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mas Carbo Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mas Carbo Catalonia:
On attractive grounds, the hotel offers tennis and racquetball courts. During summer the hotel organizes an entertainment program.Rooms at the Esplendid are simple and comfortable, with a private terrace and air conditioning. There is a TV and safe, and the private bathroom comes with amenities.The hotel has a buffet restaurant and 3 bars, including a poolside bar. Alcoholic drinks are not served at the hotel.Hotel Esplendid is one mile from the middle of Blanes and the marina. The area around the hotel has bars, restaurants and street markets.There is a 24-hour front desk, and you can rent a car from the tour desk. On-site parking is available for an extra fee.
- Staff were totally friendly and helpful. Food was ok. Swimming pool was good.
- the location was great, clean and comfortable rooms
- Lovely pool area and friendly staff. The hotel is family friendly and there are lots of restaurants and bars nearby. It’s a short stroll to the beach and a fifteen minute walk to the town centre.
- Bed very comfy for our liking. Sheets and towels changed regularly, no holes!! Hotel clean
- Staff was friendly and very helpful ,delicious Food (a lot of fruits and sea meals) ,room been cleaned every day 7 days a week. Will recomend for a family with kids.
ALEGRIA Plaza Paris
Spacious rooms are elegantly furnished and come with a terrace. They include satellite TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom.ALEGRIA Plaza Paris features a buffet restaurant, which serves Mediterranean cuisine. The café hosts live music.The hotel’s spa area is available for a supplement, and includes hydrotherapy pools. Massage and beauty treatments are also available.ALEGRIA Plaza Paris is well connected, with a bus station outside and the AP7 Motorway just 7.5 mi away. The airport is 19 mi from the hotel.
- Staff attentive, all rooms booked as we asked for a high floor room. Many Thanks
Great and friendly staff.
Great pool area.
- The food was lovely and the pool area was big enough that we always got a bed, the hotel is lovely
- very good. I would definitely stay at the same hotel when I come back again. Facilities are very good especially the swimming pool which during our visit does not get filled up throughout the days. Very comfortable pillows as well, the staff are nice and always on prompt whenever we use the dining area. Watch out at reception as they sometimes have offers regarding the Spa deal definitely made my stay worth it with the hotel. Only 7 mins away from the beach and theres loads to do during your walk.
- Facilities were good. Good bike storage. Friendly staff. Breakfast was very good. More than one pool. Convenient location.
H·TOP Palm Beach & SPA
Decorated simply, each bright room has a private, furnished terrace, satellite TV and a private bathroom.H TOP Palm Beach offers a buffet-style restaurant and 3 bars. The center of Lloret is around 1,650 feet away and has a range of dining options and bars.Girona Airport can be reached in a 25-minute drive. Barcelona is around an hour away by car via the C-32 Motorway.
- The staff were excellent especially elene who really helped us , indoor pool ,sauna , steam room nice !
- Most of the staff were very nice, there was always plenty of food and it was very clean. It’s close to town and the beach and lots of things to do. The front desk staff will do anything to help you and were very helpful throughout. It was a pleasant stay. Thank you.
- Very clean specious room, good staf, good breakfast, we got a room with a view to the sea – everything was perfect!
- The staff were really frlendly and rooms cleaned daily – although the rooms were very dated and the hotwl is supposed to have had refurbishment – i certainly didnt see any evdence
- False advertising on the hotel rooms bump into everything no room and ours stunk
Aqua Hotel Onabrava & Spa
The hotel offers a health and fitness center, Onabrava Wellness & Spa, which guests can use for an extra charge. This includes a heated saltwater pool, a gym and beauty treatments. Please note children are only able to access the pool between certain times.The outdoor swimming pool at the Onabrava Hotel features hydromassage facilities and there is a children’s pool. Guests can enjoy the waiter service from La Pergola snack bar while relaxing on the terrace surrounding the pools.Onabrava’s restaurant serves international cuisine in the style of a buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The hotel also offers a lobby bar and has a function room with a dance floor, The Music Bar.Guests at Hotel Onabrava can easily discover other areas of the Costa Brava, such as the quaint town of Sant Pol de Mar, 6.2 mi away. Pay parking is available on site and must be booked in advance.
- Really comfortable hotel with great facilities and top selection of fresh fruit at breakfast – loved the place!
- Lovely clean hotel, nicely decorated and furnished. Staff work very hard and friendly, great pool side entertainment if you choice to get involved. Food choice and quality excellent.
- Location (close to the train station), view from the window, animation (the animation team was very friendly and nice, especially Aixa), friendly personal at front desk, cleaning, bar and security. Very good pool and other activities. Night shows and TV in the hall. Overall view and comfort in the hotel are very good. Clean and comfortable room and bathroom. Good dinner. The different meals degustation during the dinner was very good and attractive.
- Every thing was perfect. The staff are so frindly and just want to make your stay nice and smooth
- Travelled with a young baby. Lovely, helpful and welcoming staff. Marta and colleague (didn’t get her name!) at reception were excellent. Hotel facilities and selection of food is great. Had a very relaxed visit and would definitely come again.
Hotel Surf Mar
All air-conditioned Surf Mar rooms have satellite TV, and a private balcony with views of the Mediterranean, garden or pool. There is a safe and work desk, and the private bathroom has a hairdryer.The hotel’s buffet restaurant offers impressive sea views. Packed lunches can be requested, and there are vending machines for drinks and snacks.The hotel is in a pleasant garden and there is a children’s play area, as well as a game room with ping-pong and billiards.Surf Mar’s 24-hour front desk offers currency exchange and car rental. On-site parking is available for an additional charge. There is easy access to the AP7 Highway and Girona is 19 miles away.
we have been to this hotel for 9 days with 2 children and i would like to say that the staff very sweet and helpful and the entertainment was also very good.
my children would like to thank (Jordi, Helena, Gemma) from the mini club, it was very sweet and friendly.
All in all, was good at this hotel and I would highly recommend this Hotel.
- The Hotel location in Fenals is right near the beach, plenty of Parking (free from 12th September). The staff were very helpful and happily changed our room when the one we were originally given was not in the best place in the hotel (above the kitchens and bin area). the hotel is quiet at night as it is away from the main road, but near enough the shops and restaurants, within walking distance. Nice bar and friendly bar staff.
- The hotel is across the street from the beach. The pool area is great for families and kids.
- Nice, large, clean rooms, with air con and balcony with sea view. Good hotel in a great spot and close to lots of ammeneties. The beach 200 yards away, shops 2 streets away, boat trips from the sea front and other water sports
- cannot say a bad word about place we got on very well with all the staff and will be going again
- we have been to this hotel for 9 days with 2 children and i would like to say that the staff very sweet and helpful and the entertainment was also very good.
All rooms include a furnished balcony with views of the pool, garden or street. They come with satellite TV and a modern bathroom with a hairdryer.Located on the Costa Brava, Hotel Anabel is approximately 3.7 mi from the seaside town of Blanes. Girona Airport is 16 mi away.The hotel’s games room has table football, video games and board games. Anabel also has table tennis facilities and a TV lounge.
- Very good hotel at a good location. Away from the noise but close enough to the beach and restaurants.
- Good location and friendly staff. Food was very good, but sometimes there was a queue to the restaurant. Delicious and good-looking drinks! Comfy bed, nice balcony and the SPA is a great facility. Very clean and quiet hotel and rooms. We truly recommend. We stayed there for a long weekend, which was perfect.
- Superior room, safe, complimentary water daily, tea coffee facility,big room all included .location very near everything. So enjoyable we have already rebooked for May.
- The hotel and staff were excellent the whole place was spotless ,the hotel bar was great as was the staff in particular harry during the day and Josai or Jossai in the evening also the entertainment at night was very good we liked Sergi best although all the entertainers were very good.All in all we had a great holliday.
Very good food, comfortable room, very nice staff,
peace and quiet 🙂
All of the rooms at the Mercè Hotel have satellite TV and a private bathroom. They are decorated in a Mediterranean style.A snack bar opens by the pool during summer months. There is a buffet with show cooking which includes pizza, wok and seafood. Most of the buffet products come from the property’s own vegetable garden.Mercè offers a daily entertainment program for adults and children, including a free bouncy castle and beach toys. The hotel also offers tennis and billiards facilities, and WiFi is available throughout the property for an extra cost.Mercè is located only 1,650 feet from Pineda de Mar Train Station, with direct routes to Barcelona. Free parking is available nearby the hotel.
- We stayed for one night on the way through. We had a ‘refurbished’ room that was very simple but okay, location is only 10 mins from the fantastic beach and a few mins from the main square. Hotel not to our taste but for families it has everything needed.
- The view from the hotel room was amazing (towards the church), also the location of the pool was great! Nice view from it. Staff was very helpful and the room was really clean. A small walk away from the beach and railway station.
- Lovely hotel, great staff and fantastic breakfasts
Lovely quiet hotel.
Good breakfast…lots of choice.
Roof top pool is really nice and doesnt get too crowded, plenty of seating and bed area below next to the bar with nice chilled music.
They were just putting the terrace stage together when we arrived so didnt get to see it ourselves but I am sure it will be lovely.
Aqua Hotel Nostre Mar
Guests at Aqua Hotel Nostre Mar have free access to the swimming pool and entertainment program at Aqua-Hotel Promenade, on the seafront. Meals are also served here.A cafeteria, a terrace and 24-hour reception can be found at Nostre Mar.Each apartment at Nostre Mar has a kitchenette with electric hob and fridge. The bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer. Safes can be rented.Montnegre i El Corredor Nature Reserve is a short drive away. You can drive to central Barcelona in around 35 minutes.
- It was the forth time we stayed in this lovely hotel and we were very happy we chose it again: very helpful and friendly staff, extremely clean and big rooms, efficient air conditioning system, good sound insulation, brilliant location. All in all, the hotel is amazing, highly recommended.
- Super place, quiet, near to beach, centrum and train station.
- Near beach, apartment with kitchenette and nice bathroom. Close to main shopping street and places to eat. the train goes to Barcelona in an hour
- The hotel is lovely, close to many restaurants and shops. Train stop is about 3 minutes from the hotel, so does the beach. I deffinitely recommend it.
- It’s a flat, clean, quiet and very close to the beach, with a small balcony. In a pleasant area. Good deal.
Hotel Europa Splash & Spa
Each bright air-conditioned room comes with a laptop safe, flat-screen satellite TV and mini-bar. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Hotel Europa Splash & Spa has a children’s playground and on-site entertainment. The 24-hour reception offers a currency exchange, luggage storage and ticket service. Car hire and bike rental can also be organized for you.The hotel’s buffet restaurant also offers national and international cuisine, as well as characteristic Catalan dishes.You will find a variety of shops, restaurants and bars within a 10-minute walk of Hotel Europa Splash & Spa. Malgrat de Mar Train Station is a 15-minute walk from the property and has regular services to Barcelona and the rest of the Maresme coast. Girona Costa-Brava Airport is a 30-minute drive from the hotel.
- Super location, very nice food in lots of variety. Very friendly staff. Great coffee at the bar 🙂
- water slides, animation team was making an effort, rooms were nice and clean
- Staff were very friendly, lots of children aged 2-10 which was great for our 6 year old. Slides not too busy. 3 pools. Great choice of food each day with no silly queues. Car park was meant to be an expensive 10 Euro per night but we were charged nothing to use it.
- AMAZING FOR FAMILY . BEST LOCATION ALL NEAR . WE RANT CAR FOR AIRPORT WE DID NOT USE THE CAR EXCEPT TO GO BACK TO THE AIRPORT ALL NEAR TO THE HOTELS . HOTEL HAVE EVERY EVENING PLAN ,FOR KIDS BACH 3 MIN, WHEN YOU GO OUT FROM HOTELS AMAZING TO SHOP LIKE LITTLE MARKET VERY RELAX PLACE AND HOTEL
- Swimmingpool very nice for the young once 🙂 staff friendly and just outside the hotel a entertainment for the children.
All rooms come with a 32-inch or 42-inch flat-screen TV.Begin the day with a wholesome, Reymar buffet breakfast before setting off on your adventures. You can return to the Reymar’s restaurant for lunch and dinner and sit out on the large sunny terrace in true Mediterranean style.During the day, make the most of being located right by the beach. You can swim in the Mediterranean sea and enjoy a number of water sports and activities in the area. Alternatively, relax on the sandy shores and admire the fabulous views.
- Good value accommodation in a great location close to beaches, shops, bars and restaurants. Friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable room with nice balcony. Tasty dinner in the restaurant with lots of choice. Great poolside entertainment for the whole family in the evenings.
- Great breakfast and dinner, free parking, good location
- The staff was truly wonderful, helpful, and kind. They were there to help with anything we needed and super accommodating.
- The room was basic but very good value for money.. the staff in the bar especially were very welcoming friendly & helpful..
Extra comfy bed ( feels like memory foam mattress ) !
Food excellent and plenty of choice !
Top Hotels In Mas Carbo Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mas Carbo Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mas Carbo Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mas Carbo Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!