10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mas Boquera Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mas Boquera Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mas Boquera Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mas Boquera Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mas Boquera Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mas Boquera Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mas Boquera Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mas Boquera Catalonia:
Hotel Mas Mariassa
Rooms at this charming hotel feature wooden floors, oak or metal finishes and come with air conditioning, heating, wardrobe, flat-screen TV and phone. All include a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.You can make use of the spa for an extra cost and there you can get tourist information of the area, book routes and buy local products at the tour desk. Free bikes are also available on site.Hotel Mas Mariassa’s Restaurant serves a breakfast buffet and local traditional cuisine. Special diet menus are available on request.
Sierra de Llaberia Mountain Range is 1.9 mi away and Tarragona is a 35-minute drive away. There is free private parking on site.
- Very relaxing. The food & breakfast were delicious and everyone was very friendly! It was a great value. We will be recommending this place to all our friends who are traveling to Spain.
- Pleasant welcome, relaxing tranquil location, helpful staff, amazing tasting menu (affordable too). Great views of the valley.
- Excellent food, both breakfast and diner. Different every day with very nice dishes like a filled artichoke or super fish. Cosy atmosphere and super helpful owners. Very quiet location, but only 15 minutes from the beach.
- Beautiful hotel, very nicely decorated, in a quiet environment, great team very helpful and very good recommendations.
- Fabulous location in the middle of the Catlunya hills, very quite, excellent food. Hotel decorated with great taste
Hotel La Figuerola Resort & Spa
Featuring free WiFi, each air-conditioned room at this hotel features attractive décor, with tiled floors and wooden beams. All include a safe, satellite TV and mini-bar.The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional Mediterranean food and a good selection of local wines. There are also several lounges where you can relax with a drink.La Figuerola’s spa has an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, Turkish baths and a sun terrace. Massage services are also available. The hotel is set in lovely grounds with views of the surrounding mountains.Hotel La Figuerola Resort & Spa is just 6.2 mi from the Costa Dorada’s beaches. Tarragona is 28 mi away.
They sold us a lie. The spa was broken and the food was over-priced 25 euro per meal children meal 16 euros each , 3 glases of wine 2 Fanta and bottle of water =25 euros (this call it extras)
Big total for supposed menu= 107 euros stay away!!
- Nice location. Surrounded by mountains yet still close to the beach. Very peaceful and quiet.
The dinner was good in a very nice restaurant. There were some small misunderstandings during dinner but that was solved professionally and the staff was very nice and helpful.
The rooms are big and comfortable and breakfast buffet was ok.
A curious hotel in magnificent countryside with an interesting pitch and put golf course.
The hotel needs some tender loving care everything is there it just needs updating old fashioned tv no flat screens but the furniture its housed in would make a wonderfull wine rack.
Any defects are compensated by the staff and situation ,would go again.
- The place itself is quite nice and located in a nice surroundings.
- They sold us a lie. The spa was broken and the food was over-priced 25 euro per meal children meal 16 euros each , 3 glases of wine 2 Fanta and bottle of water =25 euros (this call it extras)
The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom comes with a bath or a shower and free toiletries. Some rooms have a private balcony with outdoor furniture.The property offers a shared lounge and a spacious dining area where breakfast is served. There is also a garden and a bar.The area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. The Mediterranean Coast is 0.6 mi from the hotel and Bonmont Terres Noves Golf Club can be reached in around 10 minutes by car. PortAventura Theme Park is a 20-minute drive from the property.
So simple, clean and quiet
The owner is extremely helpful and caring , gave us tips to where to go and what to do.
Don’t miss out the breakfast there
- Parking was very good, and the room was very clean,
Nice and helping staff. The two ladies were very nice and made efforts to understand us in English.
There are nice restaurants on 5min drive.
Lovely new spotlessly clean hotel with friendly helpful staff.
Nice comfortable room with lovely bathroom and good hot shower.
- Beautiful new boutique hotel, reception is beautiful and the rooms lovely, not what you would expect from a Spanish hotel at all. The owners are great they speak little English but you will manage we sure did. it’s a great base if you want to explore this area.
- So simple, clean and quiet
Hotel Pino Alto offers various leisure facilities, including an indoor pool, fitness center and squash court. It is set in large gardens and offers a children’s play area and pool.The spacious rooms at Hotel Pino Alto feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one has a private balcony and satellite TV.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food and has a terrace. There is also a poolside snack bar.Bonmont Golf Course is 15 minutes’ drive from the Pino Alto. Reus Airport and the Roman city of Tarragona are 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Very nice and clean place. Quit, perfect for family with Childs. Definitely we will return.
- Location was good, near the beach. Breakfast was good and pool was nice although a bit cold.
- very nice Reception lady Paula. Its a pretty hotel in a horseshoe shape. Lovely pool. very nice room. Short walk to the left along the beach front to a few nice restaurants and a beach bar. Its a quiet area, beach-centred.
We stayed for one night at the hotel, rooms were clean, staff was friendly. The breakfast was good.
Very close to the beach where we found a beach bar 🙂
Good restaurants near by where you can enjoy local food and sea food and very good prices.
Very helpful friendly staff. Reallocated our room as my wife has walking difficulties. Full lift access from all floors to underground locked car park.
Very good buffet meal options and breakfast options. In late September excellent value for bed/breakfast/evening meal.
The rooms at the Vistamar feature tiled floors and cheerful colors. They are equipped with satellite TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurants offer fantastic views of the Mediterranean Sea as well as a buffet menu and pizzas. There is also a bar with a terrace where you can get a snack or a drink.The Vistamar Hotel has a gift shop and a library. There is also free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.The hotel is easily accessible from the AP7 Motorway. You can drive to PortAventura Theme Park in around 20 minutes.
- Sea view was great!!! Location was great too. Free parking was very convenient. There was music bar with regular evening concerts in the air near hotel.
- Breakfast buffet was pretty good, but the coffee was not. WiFi mostly very good, but little to no bandwidth on the weekend when the hotel was pretty full. Pool area nice, with lots of loungers. Proximity to beach is very convenient. Bed was very comfortable, there is a fridge and AC, balcony, and nice bathroom with large shower and bidet. The room was cleaned thoroughly everyday. Staff was very friendly and multilingual.
- Excellent location right on the beach and within few mins walk of the village centre with access to cafes, bars, restaurants. Promenade stretched for kilometres each direction for great walking and cycling. Reception staff very helpful.. Thanks to Gala, Fabienne and Adrienne !!.
- No complaints at all. Staff excellent breakfast superb
Having had in psat a villa in the area I knew it well so it was a nostalgic return.
Very good beaches right next to hotel.
Good restaurant with good breakfast. Good shower.
Very friendly and new staff, made you feel welcome.
4R Hotel Meridià Mar
4R Hotel Meridià Mar comes equipped with 2 outdoor swimming pools, one for adults and the other for children. You can enjoy sunbathing and reading while the children play and swim.Set only 350 feet from the beach, after breakfast in the morning, you can enjoy a relaxing stroll down to the fine sands, and take a dip in the sea.Return to the hotel for lunch, and to dine in the evening, where you can enjoy buffet-style cuisine with all the family.
- Location is good, plenty of on street parking, but beware Sunday’s as restrictions outside hotel.
We have been in a lot of 5 star hotels
Throughout the world.
The 4R Hotel Meridià Mar
Was perfect from the staff to the accomodation to the food.
Thank you all for a lovely stay.
We will be back very soon .
- Hotel right on sea front. Good parking. Room was very good with terrace outside facing the pool. Buffet very good plenty to choose from. Price was very good.
I went with my family, location was fabolous and the hotel was really good value for the money we paid. Staff are friendly and very helpful in general with everything! The
Hotel and location is so quiet that we will definetely go back there! It was very cleaned too! The airconditioner in the common areas of the hotel was perfect too! The food was second to none 🙂
- Nice small hotel. Rooms with balcony and with pool view. On higher floors coud see the sea as well. Recently updated rooms with confortable bed and nice bathroom.
The Can Salvador has a popular restaurant, serving Mediterranean market cuisine. There is also a bar. The hotel reception has a tour desk.Rooms at the Can Salvador Hotel are simple and comfortable, with plenty of natural light. They all have a fridge and a safe.The Can Salvador is surrounded by beaches and small bays including El Torn naturist beach, a 10-minute drive away. Salou and Port Aventura Theme Park are also a short drive away.Calafat Racing Circuit is only 9.3 mi from hotel, while the historic city of Tarragona and Reus Airport are also nearby. Free public parking is available near the hotel.
- When your bed is contaminated with bed bugs then nothing else makes you like such a place.
- The girls at the reception helpful and friendly. Quiet at night, good sound insulation between the rooms which does not happen often. The balcony is an advantage, of course.
- Все было хорошо! Всегда чисто,тихо,спокойно! Отель с идеальным соотношением цена-качество!
- Todo está muy correcto. Son muy atentos. Estás a 5 minutos de la playa cristal. Muy grande y bonita.
- Llit còmode, esmorzar molt bo, personal amable, instalaciones netas,
Bright, air-conditioned rooms feature tiled floors and light wooden furniture. Each is heated and soundproofed, and has a private balcony and bathroom. There is a flat-screen TV and work desk, and some rooms have sea views.Seasonal produce, fresh from local markets, is served in the Sancho’s restaurant and room service is offered. The snack bar has a terrace, and packed lunches can be requested.A massage service is also available for an extra charge. The nearest golf course is a 10-minute drive away.You can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk, and free parking is available nearby. A taxi transfer service can be arranged for a supplement. Reus Airport is 21 mi away.
- Really nice place in centre of Hospitalet deL’Infant. 10 mins walk to beach. Great coffee too!
- Fantastic meal in restaurant with great cheff, friendly staff.
- L’emplacement au centre du village et la propreté
- Frische Croissants gab es leider nicht jeden Tag zum Frühstück, sonst gut.
- Excellente situation au coeur de l’Hospitalet. Gentillesse et disponibilité du personnel. La chambre et la salle de bains sont très propres. La literie est bonne. Le petit déjeuner est ‘au choix’ et les propositions variées.
Hotel Plaza Miami
Each air-conditioned room features a balcony with mountain, garden or pool views. Rooms come with flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.Guests will find supermarkets, shops and restaurants nearby.L’Hospitalet de l’Infant is less than 5 minutes’ drive of the hotel. The charming fishing town of Cambrils is 8.7 mi away while Salou and Port Aventura Theme Park are 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
There’s a nice pool outside and the place has so much potential.
Bed is good!
Shower pressure very good
Vert Comfy Bed. with a nice balcony being a bonus.
Pool would have been another bonus but i arrived in october.
The hotel is in a good location about a 5 minute walk to the town centre it is in a nice and quite and relaxed environment a good place to chill out.
My room was nice and big with plenty of space including the bathroom and it had a balcony which had plenty of room to relax on overlooking the swimming pool which was a nice big pool and the water was warm.
The breakfast was good costing only 5 euros the bed in my room was large and comfortable most things in the bathroom was good including the shower so all in all it is a nice place to stay.
- Big clean room, excellent breakfast parking at the door
- Hotel Miami platja is one of the most excellent hotels I must say
- There’s a nice pool outside and the place has so much potential.
The bright rooms at the Llorca Hotel have tiled floors, and come with a safe and seating area. There is a private bathroom with amenities. Some rooms have a private balcony or terrace, some of which have sea views.Llorca’s charming restaurant has a beach terrace, and there is also a bar and snack bar. For an extra charge, you can enjoy breakfast on the terrace with the sea views.The hotel has a children’s playground. Free parking is offered and there is easy access to the AP7 Motorway.The hotel is 30 mi from Tarragona, and the Ebro Delta Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away. PortAventura Theme Park and the fishing town of Cambrils are a 25-minute drive away.
- Superb location and lovely staff. The hotel was spotlessly clean the food was good and the beds were very comfortable.
- Brilliant staff, they made us so welcome. Great location too
This hotel is somewhere to stay if you are looking for total relaxation.
The village has some superb properties and the environment is so clean with a superb beach with the hotel right next to the beach with steps going up to the terrace where there is a very good bar and restaurant.
My room had a balcony overlooking the beach and my room was very clean with everything that you need.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was good.
The property location is perfect. Clean staff is awesome. Restaurant is delicious. Above my expectations!!!
No tourists. All locals
- large comfortable family room, with four good beds and a big bathroom with bath.
Top Hotels In Mas Boquera Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mas Boquera Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mas Boquera Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mas Boquera Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!