10 Best Hotels To Stay In Marzagán Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Marzagán Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Marzagán Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marzagán Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marzagán Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Marzagán Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Marzagán Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Marzagán Gran Canaria:
Hotel Rural El Mondalón
The air-conditioned rooms at Rural El Mondalón include a mini-bar, heating, a safe, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi. Two types of pillow are available and the modern bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Hotel El Mondalón offers a restaurant with an outdoor terrace overlooking beautiful vineyards. It serves innovative Canarian cuisine.The outdoor pool, heated by solar panels, is surrounded by a sun terrace and loungers,and offers views of the stunning volcanic landscape and mountains.El Mondalón is 20 minutes’ drive from the city of Las Palmas and the airport. The coast is 1.9 mi away and Bandama Golf Course is 2.5 mi away. Equestrian centers can be found nearby.
- We really enjoyed our stay here. It was relaxing, tranquil and we enjoyed spending many hours by the pool. Everything was spotlessly clean. The room was very comfortable and had a modern yet rustic feel… it reminded us of mamma mia! The staff were very friendly and personable and the food at the restaurant was delicious! We are young friends who wanted a relaxing few days away from tourist areas and that’s exactly what we got.
- We had a lovely time here, the people were all very friendly and it was generally very quiet. The rooms, the pool and all the other places in and around the hotel were very clean.
Nicely renovated complex
Very nice room. we liked the authentic wooden elements of the room.
Very comfortable bathroom. Nice private BBQ
- The place is beautiful and quite and the staff very friendly. Perfect stay.
Nice atmosphere on big lot with natural vegetation. Lot of privacy but possibility to share dinner in restaurant. Swimmingpool nice and clean. Breakfast well prepared and with fresh juice everyday.
Many sights or activity within easy reach bij car. Parking spacious.
Excellent hikes just around the corner and in mountains.
Hotel Escuela Santa Brígida
Many of the spacious rooms in Santa Brígida Hotel have views of the surrounding countryside.There is a Wellness Room with a Finnish sauna, a well-equipped fitness center, resting area and snack bar. The hotel also has large, attractive gardens.The restaurant at Escuela Santa Brígida Hotel offers modern Canarian dishes using local ingredients.The hotel can be found in the quiet Monte Lentiscal area of Gran Canaria and it offers information on cycling routes at reception. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from the 18-hole Bandama Golf Club, which also has tennis courts.
- Not as expected for a 4 star hotel… small details like paint coming out the wall and the horrible cleaning standards of the room spoiled our stay.
- Nice Garden/ very good Breakfast / comfortable room and terrace with beautiful view / very friendly crew / good starting point for tours on the island
- It is a hotel school, but probably because of that the staff were lovely, very keen to help and attentive. It was very easy and cheap to catch a bus into Las Palmas.
Breakfast was OK wrt current standards in 4-star hotels.
The hotel staff was welcoming and helpful. Thanks for proposing a take-away breakfast for the last day as my wife had to leave very early in order to meet me on the TRansgrancanaria trail running race.
The location is indeed very convenient for runners who come in Gran Canaria to run the Transgrancanaria, at least *before* the race.
- The beds were very comfy and I had a good night sleep every night I was there. Staff were all very accommodating even the students. The food & the service in the restaurant was absolutely 5* .
Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection
Each bright room features a TV, as well as views and a private bathroom. There is a terrace with BBQ facilities available for guests, as well as a paddle court.Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection is 10 minutes’ drive from a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. Las Palmas Golf Course is within the same distance and Canario Viera y Clavijo Botanical Garden is a 20-minute walk away.Las Palmas Port is 15 minutes’ drive as well as Las Canteras Beach. Gran Canaria Airport is a 20-minute drive from the property.
This is an outstanding hotel in beautiful, tranquil surroundings. The owner is very obliging and the staff very friendly and helpful.
Even though I only stayed overnight it felt like I was away some time due to the peaceful ambiance. The room was tastefully decorated and extremely spacious. I look forward to a return visit.
- The breakfast was a nice surprise. It was very good. The garden and terrace around the hotel are beautiful. Since we had a car the location was good, too. Close to Las Palmas and all other attractions in the area.
This is a fantastic little hotel if you want peace and quiet or maybe somewhere to stay whilst exploring the Local area. The room has a lovely shower shutters to help keep out the early light and the breakfast is a very nice selection of cereals, eggs, tortilla tea, coffee and lots more. Staff are very helpful and with its proximity to
Las Palmas the capital, this is the place to be and doesn’t cost the earth.
- Very nice green and quiet environment. Great breakfast and friendly staff.Free parking (you need a car for shopping& sight seeing).
- Many thanks for the friendly reception and the snack when we arrived quite tired and hungry much later than planned! The location is ideal for exploring the North and the center of the island. Beautiful old building, nicely decorated. Stronger light bulbs, especially for the bathroom, would be good, but that’s the only little negative remark I have to make.
- This is an outstanding hotel in beautiful, tranquil surroundings. The owner is very obliging and the staff very friendly and helpful.
Bandama Golf Hotel
Stroll through the beautiful gardens that surround the hotel and where you will find lots of native plants. You can also relax by taking a dip in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool and sunbathe on the terraces in summer. This hotel is located only a few steps away from the 1st tee of the onsite golf course. It is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing holiday and to play golf.This hotel is located just 15 minutes drive away from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and 25 minutes from the airport.
- Hotel is in very nice place near Bandama crater. It is one of point of interest in Gran Canaria. Nice view to golf fields too.
- very good price for only 1 night stay. Beautiful location on the edge of the crater and the golf course. Good breakfast.
Nice golf course view, very close to volcano caldera – and these are all what hotel has to offer for guests.
There is NO restaurant to eat dinner or lunch. There is NO parking place (only unpaved road at the hotel). Bugs, cockroaches, ants in the rooms.
- perfect hide out for peace and quite, the view from the mountain is wonderful.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The lounge area was comfortable and attractive. The room was quite spacious. The buffet breakfast was generous.
The hotel is set in the heart of Gran Canaria’s capital city. It is just 350 feet from the main bus station. This gives good access to the airport and other parts of the island. Parking is available upon request.Rooms at Hotel Parque are simple and comfortable. They all have air conditioning and a mini-bar. They have an private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a restaurant, with views of the sea and San Telmo Park. There is also a café, serving light snacks. A private car park is located 350 feet from the property and is available for a surcharge.Las Canteras Beach is 3.1 mi away. The area around the hotel has many historic buildings. There are also many shops, bars and restaurants.
- Great food in the hotel’s sea view restaurant and in the Sakura Wok buffet, just under the hotel. Great location right next to a bus station. You can get a bus to all parts of the island from this station, including Playa del Ingles. Staff were very friendly and you can get many things like beach towels from the reception on request. Loved our stay and would definitely go again.
- Excellent, central location. Friendly staff. Clean & comfortable.
So friendly straff! Perfecto location!
Very Good value for Money!
- The receptionist was very kind and helpful. The bed was super comfy and we had a nice room overlooking the sea.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast exceeded my expectations, it is fantastic that the hotel include it in the room rate. The communal areas were very boutique and relaxing. The location of the hotel is perfect if you are wanting to do some shopping, Calle Triana is a 2 minute walk away, and you can find many shops and restaurants there.
Villa Bandama Golf – Adults Only
Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include views of the sea or mountain. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis and table tennis at this hotel, and free use of bicycles and car hire are available. Playa del Ingles is 20 mi from Villa Bandama Golf – Adults Only, while Maspalomas is 21 mi from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 8.1 mi away.
- This is really great place to stay and enjoy every minute there. On top of the hill with stunning views in really quiet neighborhood. Everything was perfect, from accommodation, staff, food, everything… I really recommend it, you will not regret!
The view from panoramic windows is simply awesome!!! The room is big with beautiful wooden furniture and open space bathroom.. Sorry for such details, but sitting on the toilet with such view was like a dream come true!:)) always dreamed of such panoramic bathroom with a great view!:))
Overall I loved my stay, the hospitality was great, they even landed me some clothes for golf, as I didn’t have such on me wasn’t allowed to wear jeans, thanx for that.
Paradise within paradise!! Not for the faint hearted as the views will take your breath away !! Such a beautiful property offering a home from home feel in a relaxed ambience!! The room was flawless as was the rest of the villa to include the obliging staff and delicious breakfast included !! Leif is a wonderful host with nothing too much trouble. I didn’t want to leave but will most definitely return for a glimpse of heaven !!
Thank you for everything
Excellent room facilities
- Adult only! Location! Breakfast! Owner! People who taking care! And the Dog !
AC Hotel Iberia Las Palmas, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
Modern air-conditioned rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries. Rooms feature a king-size or double bed with 4 pillows. All have a desk, flat-screen TV and mini bar. Junior suites also have a sofa bed, free mini-bar and free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is available in the hotel snack bar or in your room. The hotel’s bar, AC lounge, has a snack menu.The hotel has a free WiFi zone and WiFi is available in rooms for an extra charge. There is 24-hour reception and the hotel is a 5-minute drive from Las Canteras Beach and the Port.
- Quite clean and comfortable. Location is ok, 5 minutes walking from the station.
- I only had breakfast on one occasion. It was very nice but a little expensive.The rooftop pool was excellent. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and the rooms were very clean . Very close to the bus station. I had previously read that the room was noisy. We had no such problems despit being at the front on the main, very busy road. Complementary airport transfer was a bonus.
- location was good if you want to look around Triana neighbourhood, but if you want to be close to the beach it is not good.
I loved the location! It was walking distance from park and square and main shopping street.
Breakfast was good, and loved the lady that works in lobby bar 🙂
- The staff was very friendly and helped us find the nice place in the city for breakfast.
Cantur City Hotel
Air-conditioned rooms at Cantur City Hotel offer a pillow menu and feature parquet floors. There is a flat-screen satellite TV and a laptop safe. The marble bathroom comes with amenities and a hairdryer.The hotel’s Gauguin restaurant offers modern dishes and has a terrace with panoramic views. Room service is also available. At weekends the roof terrace serves cocktails with chill out music.Guests have access to a fully equipped gym.There is a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge.
- the staff were friendly, there was free sweets and there was nice restaurants around the back of the hotel.
- Rooftop Sun Deck and pool, 5euro breakfast, friendliness of all of the staff, 2 minute walk to the beach
- Amazing breakfast, nice receptionist, very good care!
- We’ve been so lucky to arrive in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and at Cantur City hotel on a big celebration day- the National Day of the Canárias, and the atmosphere was great. Local people dressed in their traditional costumes, party, dances and performances all over the place. The receptionist welcomed us with a great smile and a glass of cava, and we tasted some of the local goodies that were displayed at the front desk for guests to enjoy. The hotel is well taken care of: clean and spacious rooms, rich breakfast, good front desk service. They have also been kind enough to send us by post to our house a USB stick with the recording of a safari trip we had made a couple of days before our departure and was delivered a little later then planned. A big plus is the vicinity to the beach – literally a few steps away, and to the Santa Catalina Park, which is a central point of the city. All in all, a very nice stay in this hotel and in this amazing city.
- Proximity to esplanade perfect and a short taxi to anything else. No issues with bike storage which was a big positive from me.
The Astoria is located just a short walk from some of the best shopping streets in Las Palmas.Enjoy views of the city’s streets from the hotel’s terrace bar. Beside this, a gym can be found that allows guests to stay active during a stay.Start the day with the Astoria’s buffet breakfast, served in the restaurant. This venue also offers a buffet lunch and dinner.
- Clean room and bathroom. The hotel was close to the beach.
- The staff were excellent, they were all very helpful and always smiling.
- Lovely staff on reception. I arrived very early to check in and a guy was very kind and did everything to make my waiting more comfortable. Close to the beach and bus stations. They haven’t had a single room as i booked, so i’ve got a room for 3 persons.
- Good location, room was decent, great pool and free gym, rooftop.
- Very good location, helpful reception staff, good breakfast and dinner.
All rooms at Boji have come with a desk, TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided. Some accommodations also comes with a kitchen area and kitchenware.Other facilities offered at the hotel include meeting facilities, vending machines and a shared TV lounge.The Old Town area, Vegueta, is a 20-minute walk away. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Las Canteras Beach and from Parque de Santa Catalina. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Marzagán Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Marzagán Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Marzagán Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Marzagán Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!