10 Best Hotels To Stay In Martorell Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Martorell Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Martorell Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Martorell Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Martorell Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Martorell Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Martorell Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Martorell Catalonia:
Hotel Ciutat Martorell
All rooms at Hotel Ciutat Martorell come with 3 pillows, a mini-bar, and special reading lamps.The Hotel offers also a restaurant where you will be able to enjoy Catalan and Mediterranean cuisine.The hotel is a 30-minute drive from Barcelona El Prat Airport and 350 feet from the closest railway station. The FGC local train station is 800 feet away and offers access into central Barcelona within 25 minutes.The spectacular Montserrat Mountain is just 9.3 mi from the hotel.
- Very friendly stuff, appreciate their help when called to change the room and repair the air conditioning system
This is not our first visit in this hotel.
Personal ist very kind and helpfull.
The rooms are spacious and comfortable, good beds and nice, clean bathroom.
My Grandmother used to tell me, if you’ve nothing constructive to say, don’t bother . . . . . .
Having said that, the staff battled against adversity.
- There is everything you need to stay for one night. Receptionists are helpful and friendly.
- We stayed here 4 years ago to watch the F1 highly loved the hotel then and still do now it been updated a lot since then it now has a outside area for food and drinks etc the room was a good side and got cleaned daily
Hotel Restaurant Manel
Each room at Hotel Restaurante Manel has simple décor. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, heating and a flat-screen TV.The award-winning restaurant serves a range of Mediterranean cuisine. There is also a bar and a terrace.The hotel is set along Catalunya’s Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route leading to Montserrat Monastery.The A2 Motorway is less than 0.6 mi from the hotel and connects you to El Prat de Llobregat Airport and the coast in 35 minutes.
- Staff helpful. Restaurant in property open late and good value.
- Well presented and maintained hotel, good shower pressure, and the restaurant downstairs was very handy ! A little tricky finding parking, but nice quiet location, and very helpful staff.
- Excelente habitaciones tal cual la foto cómodas y personal muy amable. Desayuno abundante! Volveremos y recomendamos
Petit déjeuner sympathique et typique.
Le personnel vraiment très aimable.
Très grande chambre.
- Hola, la habitación me sorprendio, estaba genial, muy acogedora.
Hotel Barcelona Golf Resort & Spa
The bright, spacious rooms at Hotel Barcelona Golf Resort & Spa have attractive modern décor. All rooms have heating, a desk, TV, mini-bar and a bathroom.The Xarel.lo restaurant offers traditional Catalan cuisine. There is also a pretty terrace looking onto the gardens.The spa, available at an extra cost, has a hydromassage pool, sensation showers, toning pools, foot baths, a Finnish sauna, Scottish shower and Turkish baths. There is also a gym, and a range of treatments, including massage, Vichy showers, chocotherapy, vinotherapy and cavatherapy. Entry is subject to a surcharge.Matorell is a 10 minutes’ drive from the resort. The beaches at Castelldefels can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Stayed here because the location was what I required. Did not expect to be impressed from reviews on Trip Advisor and Booking,com, but hotel exceeded expectations in every area. Staff were excellent and helpful and the place is very clean.
- The location was stunning . Everything was beautiful.
Comfortable and large room and bathroom.
Breakfast buffet was very good.
Evening buffet was very good and for a very reasonable price of E 15 per person incl. some drinks.
Perfect to be able to park your car safely in the underground garage (for free).
Beautiful view onto the mountains.
Situated just outside Barcelona, nice and quiet after a day visiting the city.
- The double bed is extra large, the pool is fabulous, the bathtub and the quietness of it all.
- One of the best stay in my travels. very high standard of room and pool, very picturesque surroundings, good drive from Barcelona,
Sercotel AS Porta de Barcelona
The hotel has elegant, modern rooms. They all have satellite TV and air conditioning. They also have an private bathroom with toiletries.Hotel Sercotel As Porta de Barcelona has a self-service restaurant, open 24 hours a day. There are also conference rooms and the hotel has a newspaper shop.The hotel is near the E-90 and E-15 roads. It has easy access to Barcelona and El Prat Airport.
- The late night check in was fast and efficient! Free secure parking and a Fantastic breakfast.
- Right by the motorway. Friendly, helpful staff. Cafe and fuel station on site.
- The location was exactly what we needed as we travelled by car. The stuff is nice and welcoming! And the food court downstairs has a good variety.
- Worth the value for money. Clean, neat, for one night-perfect. Staff kindly helped us to print out tickets.
- Perfect for a place to stay for a short visit to Barcelona. The Hotel, its staff and the adjoining restaurant (open 24/77) were exceptional. The hotel is located in a service area so there is no view. It is quite close to a train station with several trains an hour to the city centre. We would recommend this place to anyone wishing to get a flavour of Barcelona
Ibis Budget Barcelona Sant Andreu De La Barca
With air conditioning, rooms all come with wooden floors and a flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries.Guests have the possibility to have a sweet and savory breakfast on site. It is served in the breakfast room.Barcelona’s center is a 25-minute drive away from the Ibis Budget Barcelona Sant Andreu De La Barca. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 12 mi away.
- It is in an industrial area (but quiet) but it served our purpose very well as we had various meetings in surrounding areas. If you are visiting Barcelona or the coast, it might not be your first option. Keeping in mind that it is a budget hotel, the rooms are good and efficient and the (cheap) breakfast is simple but sufficient. There is free parking available right next to the hotel (and if full, there is paid parking too).
- We want coffe espresso .the parking space is spacious and the location is very nice. I’m willing to get a room there the next time we visit Barcelona
- Located in a middle of a busy industrial zone, far away from city centre. Ideal for transit
- Ideal for overnight stop, continental breakfast for 5€ was adequate.
We stayed there for one night. The only inconvenience was the activation of the alarm in 8h00. These was some problem with all the alarms in the hotel. But they gave us a new room and offered us the breakfast! We really appreciated it!! Thank you!
The hotel is renovated and the rooms are clean. That is the most important thing for me.
In your free time you can relax out on the sun terrace and the outdoor swimming pool in the garden.The hotel has rooms that are ideal for meetings, conventions or banquets and also offers a bar and a restaurant with Mediterranean cuisine as well as parking facilities.Located 1,650 feet away, Sant Andreu de la Barca Train Station connects you with Plaza Espanya and the Fira Exhibition Center in 35 minutes.
- Comfortable room, we used the parking facilities which accommodated a large car. Nice selection at breakfast.
- I recommend this hotel, i found it very comfortable, except there is no room service.
- Had a time just a shame weathe was not to good so could not use pool but we would come again when the sun is out.
- Great hotel near Barcelona airport, good price/quality, fresh and convenient rooms
- Rating system and user feedback is always a winner.
Hotel Les Torres
Enjoy a quiet and peaceful stay in natural surroundings, 20 minutes’ drive from Barcelona.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Catalan cuisine. There is a choice between à la carte dining and daily menus.All rooms have a TV with international channels, a mini-bar, heating and air conditioning. There are facilities for the disabled throughout the hotel.
- Late arrival, ate very well, slept on very comfy beds, left 1200 for our next leg. Whats not to love……staff excellent.
- It is in a very quite area and you can sleep without any disturbance. Place is clean and close to Barcelona. Beds a bit hard, but comfortable.
- The staff is really nice to help me dealing with wifi problems.
- Очаровани сме от престоя си там-отношение,обслужване,чисти кърпи всеки ден.Храната беше много и отлично приготвена.Стаята голяма и домашните любимци са добре дошли,което също беше важно за нас!
La habitacion perfecta.
Habia incluido desayuno y los domingos abren cafeteria a las 8h. No me dio tiempo a desayunar. Era un viaje de trabajo y entraba a trabajar a las 8.30.
Hotel Can Panyella
All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Hotel Can Panyella features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.Barcelona is 16 mi from Hotel Can Panyella, while Sitges is 15 mi away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 15 mi from Hotel Can Panyella.
- Nice room. We ate in the restaurant on two occasion during our stay, the food was great, home cooked meals and great value too. The location is in an industrial area but don’t be put off, admittedly there is no where local to walk to but it’s handy for the train to Barcelona.
- Bedroom & bathroom was lovely and had everything we needed.
The location is convenient, next to the highway, yet very quiet.
The lovely ambiance, friendly staff, great breakfast and free parking make this and outstanding value and highly recommendable for a stay over!
- We loved how clean everything was. The design and placing of everything in the bedroom and bathroom made it super comfortable and special. It was easy to get around the area and the hotel has a private parking and onsite restaurant.
- It was very nice! Clean! beautiful room . Good atmosphere
B&B Hotel Rubi
B&B Hotel Rubi is an elegant hotel with spacious, well-equipped rooms. Each has parquet floors, a free safe and a large shower in the bathroom. Air conditioning, heating and a hairdryer are also included.There is a 24-hour cafeteria and buffet breakfast in the morning.B&B Hotel Rubi is located in the Can Alzamora industrial zone, within the business areas outside Rubi and Sant Cugat del Vallés. There is easy access by car to the AP-7 Motorway.The Ferrocarril Railway connects guests to the center of Barcelona in 30 minutes, and to Sant Cugat in 10 minutes.
- Shower was excellent. Room was a good size. Air conditioning worked and during the very hot spell was a god send. Appeared to have plenty of free parking.
- Right by the highway with very easy parking. Ideal for a night to rest in between a long trip. Coffee machine available 24hrs at the breakfast hall.
- Great bed. Excellent shower. Near Institut Tècnic Català de Soldadura.
- Good breakfast, clean rooms, helpful staff. The hotel situated very good for budget trip in Barcelona.
- Huge bed and very comfy, the room was very clean, the breakfast was a bit over the average (wide range of extra fresh bakery, 3 different juices, boiled eggs, 3 different cheeses, serrano ham; the rest was like anywhere else), helpful staff
Hotel Sant Pere II HSPII
The hotel rooms are fully air-conditioned and heated. The private bathroom has an elegant bathtub or shower, bidet and hairdryer. Amenities are included.Hotel Sant Pere II HSPII has a restaurant with characteristic regional cuisine. There is also a cafeteria-snack bar with a nice terrace. There is also a reading lounge and a conference room.
- The hotel is quite clean and the room is very comfortable, especially we have a balcony in our room so we enjoyed a lot. In the room you have what you need but if the total provide more convenient stuff like water or drinks will be better.
- Staff was great. Receptionists, bartenders, cleaning staff were very helpful.
Everything was actually very nice
Room was clean with conditioner and bathroom was also clean
It’s only 20 min away from Barcelona
Of you re traveling with car it’s a good option
- Very nice small hotel, staff were very helpful especially the receptionist.
- Rooms were clean and comfortable, as they should be. Location is handy for getting to places outside of Barcelona central area e.g. Circuit de Catalunya (Motor race track).
Top Hotels In Martorell Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Martorell Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Martorell Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Martorell Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!