10 Best Hotels To Stay In Martín Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Martín Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Martín Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Martín Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Martín Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Martín Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Martín Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Martín Galicia:
The Hotel Ofiusa’s bedrooms are bright and have simple décor. All rooms have a TV, free WiFi, a safe and some have a balcony. There is also a private bathroom with a hairdryerThe Hotel Ofiusa’s restaurant offers a range of traditional, Galician cuisine. Guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel bar and make use of its terrace with views of the beach.Guests can go hiking or on river cruises in the area.Hotel Ofiusa is 3.1 miles from Ribeira, whilst Pontevedra, Vigo and Santiago de Compostela can all be reached within an hour, by car.
- Very helpful and visible staff…..could not do enough for you.
- Pefect location: Nice hotel, friendly staff, a swimming pool, a nearly private beach, 15 walk from Ribeira along the beach….. I’ll definitively return. Even in Winter!
- Muy amable el chico de la recepción.Llegue cuando tenían la cafetería cerrada, pero aún así me subió algo de cena
- La ubicacion , las vistas y la tranquilidad del hotel
- La situacion y la amabilidad de los empleados. El desayuno está muy bien
Just 1,000 feet away you will find several beaches, all linked up by a promenade more than 1.9 mi long.The popular resort of O Grove is only 50 miles away by car.Besides the surroundings, the hotel offers its own gardens and beautiful views to the sea.The hotel has 30 well equipped rooms, some with views of the sea.Guests can also find a quiet corner of the well kept gardens to relax in peacefully or enjoy our outdoor swimming pool.
We just spent 9 night in hotel lombina. The family room was very comfortable, staff nice and helpful and very clean.
It is 5 minutes walk from a very nice beach.
Swimming pool is not very big but totally adapted for kids.
- Aircon in room, very clean & comfortable, short walk to beach
- Modern nice family room and good breakfast with fresh orange juice
- This hotel is on the outskirts of the town, with excellent facilities and close to a lovely beach and some lovely walks. Rooms are a good size and the team do all they can to help you enjoy your stay.
- Ein toll gelegenes Hotel, Zimmer mit Balkon und wunderbarem Ausblick, sehr gute Betten, gutes Frühstück und freundliches, hilfsbereites Personal. Gepflegte, blühende Außenanlage mit kleinem Pool !!
- We just spent 9 night in hotel lombina. The family room was very comfortable, staff nice and helpful and very clean.
Casa dos Casqueiros
The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Selected rooms also feature a kitchen with a fridge. All rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Vigo is 29 miles from Casa dos Casqueiros, while Pontevedra is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- We had the place to ourselves and Lucia who looked after us, answered any questions we had and was very hospitable. Our room was modern and very comfortable with the sea just 5m away with a great view of the small harbour. Restaurants are limited off-season, but there are at least three of them to choice from. Lots of local walks along this rugged coast and right beside the largest dunes (an Ecological Reserve) in Galicia.
- The Casa is is on the waterfront, and is about 50 yards from the main port plaza. The Casa needs a sign outside the building!!! Otherwise, A+!!!
- Excelente ubicación para pasar unos días de vacaciones en familia. La playa y zonas de restauración muy cerca. Lucia es una excelente anfitriona y hace todo lo posible para hacer la estancia más agradable. Excelente es la palabra que resume todo.
- Dormir literalmente enriba das rochas e tomar o almorzo a beira do mar na terraza non se pode explicar con palabras, hai que probalo.
- La terraza a escasos metros del mar, las vistas espectaculares, el silencio solo roto por el apacible rumor del trabajo de los marineros en el puerto, la comodidad.
At the hotel, all rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Santiago de Compostela is 28 miles from Hotel Tamanaco. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 26 miles from the accommodation.
- Está muy bien situado, la gente es super amable, las camas son cómodas y el restaurante es agradable, barato y bueno. Para pasar unos días tranquilos con tu pareja es una muy buena opción a tener en cuenta.
- Es un hotel antiguo con todo lo necesario. Esta muy bien ubicado en una zona con todas las comodidades cerca.
- Buena situación, buen trato del personal, todo estaba limpio, habitaciones reformadas y tienen cafetería con bocadillos y comida variada. Y para variar a quien le gusten las camas duras, la cama es genial.
- El hotel esta muy bien ubicado con playas, cafeterias y restaurantes cerca. El personal es amable y estaba todo limpio
- A localização é muito boa,no entanto nao é recomendável para as pessoas que esperam descansar ao máximo, principalmente na altura das festas locais(27 a 30 Julho),dado que a o hotel é muito próximo do local da festa e o barulho é deveras audível. Os quartos são muito cómodos, a limpeza muito boa e os funcionários muitos simpáticos e prestáveis! O bar do restaurante tem comidas muito boas e baratas. Ficamos muito contentes com o hotel e sem dúvida que correspondeu às expetativas!
Hotel Mar del Norte
All rooms in the Hotel Mar Del Norte have a private balcony and a work desk as well as satellite TV.The hotel has an extensive landscaped garden and a children’s play area. There is also a game room complete with snooker table.The Hotel Mar Del Norte’s restaurant serves homemade Galician cuisine including fresh seafood.Hotel del Mar Norte is only one mile from the beautiful San Vicente do Mar coastline and under 3 miles from Lanzada Beach.
- Nice place with swimming pool and football /tennis/basketball field. Very friendly and helpful staff with a good selection of food
- Friendly, service-minded staff and the buffet breakfast.
- Despite our non existent Spanish and the limited English of the staff they could not have been more accommodating or tried harder to answer our questions and explain what was happening. The pool was in use all day which was fabulous for our two boys and not once were they frowned upon for jumping in and splashing about.
- Breakfast was fantastic, very fresh and continuously filled. great garden and swimming pool, this hotel is one of those places you feel are underestimated by most travellers.
- El sistema de check in rápido, la piscina, la amplitud de la habitación y su balcón.
Mirador Ria de Arosa
The hotels countryside surroundings allows one to unwind even if the hotel is full.Friendly service. Homemade food. What more does one need in order to enjoy a relaxing break away?
- Friendly staff, great views across the bay and tourist bus into main town O Grove
Great sea overview, great breakfast, 7 min . walk to beach,
very nice beaches, superb coastal paths on the west coast of the peninsula
- A fantastic 5 night getaway..Super clean and modern guest rooms with spectacular views..Very pleasant and helpful staff is always a bonus..Although a busy hotel you still have the sense of total tranquility..10/10..and great fried eggs for breakfast?
- The views were great, the room comfortable and the nearby inlet beaches a pleasure
- Excelente ubicación. Calidad precio del restaurant muy buena, altamente recomendable, reservar mesa previamente y pedir vistas a la ría. El trato del personal es cercano, servicial y amable.
Hotel O Castro
The rooms at O Castro feature carpeted floors and traditional-style décor. Each one comes with a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Many rooms also have free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and traditional Galician food for lunch and dinner, specializing in seafood. You can also enjoy a drink in the garden or in the TV lounge.Area de Reboredo and As Pipas Beaches are both within just 3 minutes’ drive of O Castro. You can drive to Sanxenxo in under 20 minutes, and Santiago de Compostela is an hour away.
- The views from the room and from the restaurant are beautiful, the staff are extremely friendly and the food in the restaurant was excellent. Only a short walk to different beaches.
Lovely dinners at the restaurant. You need to book for the terrace views.
The location was super, in the middle of o grove and 5min walking to a lovely beach.
- A bit overpriced for what it was, dinner at restaurant average for the price, staff very nice, OGrove a few minutes away which we didn’t realise, nice town with lots of restaurants
- The breakfast; the view at the table; the friendliness of the personnel.
- La atención de todo el personal, especialmente Manuel que nos hizo la estancia super agradable con su conjuros y queimadas
Hotel y Apartamentos Bosque Mar
Bosque Mar offers a wide range of activities without leaving the area. You can enjoy water sports, horse-riding, golf, excursions by boat and 17 mi of beautiful sandy beaches.In the hotel, you can enjoy an authentic organic gastronomy.
- Had a wonderful holiday. Travelled in low season when many local busineses were closed but didn’t miss much because buffet breakfast and dinner menu had excellent choice. Hotel staff was amazing and made everybody feel welcome. Overall perfect place for relaxing break especially if you enjoy walking/hiking and nature/wildlife. Would definitely recommend and stay there again.
- The rooms are spacious and comfortable. I loved the shower and bathroom. The view from the balcony is a on a beautiful garden and pool.
- Great breakfast and an amazing beach just 5 mins walk away.
- Pequeno almoço bom. Localização muito boa. Com praia calma muito perto. Hotel com jardins cuidados.
- La restauracion, el jardín, la ubicacion y el personal
Hotel Duerming San Vicente
Each room at Hotel San Vicente has simple décor and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer.Restaurants and bars can be found in San Vicente Do Mar, 0.9 mi away. O Grove is 5.6 mi away.The surrounding protected forest is ideal for hiking and fishing. Isla de La Toja Island is 4.3 mi away.Sanxenxo and its beaches are 9.3 mi from the San Vicente, while Santiago de Compostela, Pontevedra and Vigo can be reached in around 1 hour by car.
- Simple but very clean hotel excellently located for beautiful quiet beaches (500m). Tranquil area just outside of San Vicente but does mean half hour walk (or 5 min drive) to nearest restaurant/bar. Nice pool. Great for families but also couples. Nice view from sea-view room (although car park in foreground!)
- Nice spacious room.friendly staff.quiet place.good value for money.
Infrastructure was very good;
Staff friendly and kindly;
Swimming pool very good;
The view of the sea was amazing!
Very clean, staff was really nice and helpful. Really nice view, clean swimming pool, quiet place with access to nature.
The only disadvantage was no fridge in the room. The breakfast was very simple – bread and coffee, milk, cereals, jam however it was included in the room price and for us it was good- we usually eat only bread+butter and a coffee.
For sure we will come back there. We loved the hotel.
- La amabilidad del personal y la ubicación del hotel
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower. The rooms have a closet.Fraga Balada has a playground.Santiago de Compostela is 30 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful people, dinner was wonderful, the house is beautiful, very clean, best value
- Buen trato del personal. La comida del restaurante muy rica.
- El entorno, espectacular la playa cercana al lugar y el plato combinado de calamares
- La ubicación. Un lugar mágico. El personal muy amable. El restaurante muy bien y la habitación muy bien también.
- La relación calidad-precio y la ubicación, cerca de algunas de las mejores playas de Galicia.
Top Hotels In Martín Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Martín Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Martín Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Martín Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!