10 Best Hotels To Stay In Marshall California – Top Hotel Reviews
Marshall California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Marshall California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marshall California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marshall California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Marshall California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Marshall California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Marshall California:
Located in Marshall in the region of California, 11 miles from Bodega Bay, Nick’s Cove features a terrace and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.Santa Rosa is 20 miles from Nick’s Cove, and Healdsburg is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 50 miles from Nick’s Cove.
- Fabulous location. Cabins are particularly well equipped and comfortable. Bar and restaurant excellent.
- Very unique and relaxing. Great food and great atmosphere.
- Location very nice. Room cozy. Nice personal touches.
- Heated bathroom floors/ wood burning stove/ food
- Surprised to find this gem along the coast. Enjoyed our stay very much!
The Continental Inn
The Continental Inn is located in Tomales, just 10 miles from Bodega Bay.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Santa Rosa is 17 miles from The Continental Inn, and Healdsburg is 25 miles away. San Francisco International Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfy, and the room was nicely decorated
- Although it says there is no breakfast during the week, we found the fridge stocked with milk and OJ, and cereal, tea and coffee available in a small kitchen area on the 1st floor landing which was adequate.
- The rooms are very clean & tastefully decorated. The bed was comfortable.
- Room was very large with antique or antique-like furniture. Room was also spotless. Inn is extremely quiet.
- The room was warm and cozy with a lovely bed and soft pillows, always a bonus!
The Inn at the Tides
On the Sonoma Coast, this Bodega Bay hotel features guest rooms with bay views and serves a complimentary daily full breakfast. The 3 on-site restaurants provide dining options.A complimentary bottle of wine is provided to guests upon arrival at The Inn at the Tides. Down comforters, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen cable TV and coffee machine and a private bathroom with premium toiletries and plush bathrobes are included in each guest room.An on-site heated outdoor pool, hot tub, sauna and fitness center are available for guest relaxation. In-room massage services are also available for an additional fee.The Bay View Restaurant and Lounge, open for dinner, serves traditional Italian cuisine and has a full bar. The Tides Wharf Restaurant, featured in the Alfred Hitchcock movie “The Birds”, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and serves seafood specialties. The Tides Snack Bar provides casual American cuisine and both indoor and outdoor dining options.The Inn is located next to The Tides Wharf and is 1 miles from Sonoma Coast State Beach and The Links at Bodega Harbour, 2 miles from Chanslor Horse Ranch, 9 miles from Freestone Vineyards and 23 miles from Charles M. Schulz Museum.
- We got upgraded due to a furnace issue, both nights I had booked, no extra charge, excellent location, staff and persolell, highly recommend!
- The location of this hotel is perfect. The view of Bodega Bay was clear from the picture windows in the room, which was located near the top/back of the property. The hotel was nicely appointed, the room was very clean and the bathroom was beautiful. It must have recently been renovated – the water pressure was great! We appreciated the bottle of wine placed in our room (free) and the fact that a great restaurant (Tides Wharf) is right across the street. Would definately stay again.
- The location in Bodega is splendid, and we had a good view from our room.
- Beautiful view from our room and patio. The beds are comfortable, and the room was clean. The pool jacuzzi and sauna are good and kept at a decent temperature. The main dining room offers fresh and delectable seafood dishes. We enjoyed an arugala, strawberry salad and pesto scallops special.
Restaurant was perfect.
Bed was extremely uncomfortable and extremely noisy any time you moved. Fireplace was only source of heat and every time it turned on (probably ten times during the night) it pinged and rattled for five mins before the fire started. Never go back there.
Valley Ford Hotel
Valley Ford Hotel is located in Valley Ford, 7 miles from Bodega Bay and 14 miles from Santa Rosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Healdsburg is 20 miles from Valley Ford Hotel, and Sonoma is 25 miles away.
- The room was clean and was furnished with excellent decor and nice artifacts.
- On the weekend, they had homemade blueberry scones and freshly boiled eggs plus yogurt. And a keurig to make coffee. It is out in the hallway between the 6 rooms.
- Everything! God is in details, and you can see that these guys know how to make guest feels special, thanks!
- Very cute quaint hotel. Second time we stayed here and enjoyed both times. Will most likely stay again.
The beds were very comfy. The rooms were very clean and decorated really cute with anitiques.
The staff was VERY nice at the hotel and the restaurant. Very close to Bodega Bay for a trip to the beach.
Bodega Bay Lodge
One of our top picks in Bodega Bay.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by the Sonoma Coast, Bodega Bay Lodge sits on a hill overlooking Doran Regional Park with views of the Pacific Ocean and Bodega Bay. It features on-site dining at Drakes Sonoma Coast Kitchen and 2 spa treatment rooms at the pool area.Guest rooms at the Bodega Bay Lodge are furnished with amenities such as a cable TV, free WiFi, a coffee machine and a bathroom with microfiber bathrobes, slippers and an umbrella. Guests can order in-room massages as well.Guests can enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool or workout in the gym. The Bodega Bay Lodge includes a hot tub and is completely non-smoking. Drakes Sonoma Coast Kitchen offers local cuisine and sustainable farmed produce, seafood, and meats.Wine tastings are possible nearby the Bodega Bay Lodge. This California hotel is also close to hiking and whale watching. Doran City Park is less than 15 minutes’ walk away.
- The property is amazing and the food at Drakes is to die for, especially breakfast! I cannot wait to go back again.
- Quiet facility to relax, free bicycles to use, easy to walk to restaurant for breakfast and open to 11am so we could sleep in, staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice views of the marsh and ocean in the far distance. Happy hour wine tasting was great!
- Close to beach, great views, hot tub, sauna, fitness center, fire pit.
Hotel staff excellent.
restaurant – omelets were very good and Oatmeal breakfast was presented nicely
- The bed was comfortable and the fireplace was a nice extra.
Bodega Coast Inn and Suites
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor hot tub, this hotel is a 5-minute drive from Bodega Harbour Golf Links. Each room offers sea views. A continental breakfast is served to guests daily.All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a desk, a sitting area, a cable TV with HBO movie channels, a microwave, small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities at Bodega Coast Inn and Suites. Select rooms feature a spa tub and a fireplace.Whale watching, horseback riding, hot air balloon and other special packages are available at Inn and Suites Bodega Coast. Free parking is available on site.Doran Beach is a 25-minute walk from Bodega Coast Inn and Suites. Bodega Head is 4 miles from the hotel.
Great stay on a stormy night. Venerable (a little dated) property which did a lot of nice renovations (new beds included) in the Fall of 2016.
We always ask for pet free accommodations and; no flea bites so far unlike a major Napa Valley Hotel we visited previously. You have to ask when they advertise “pet friendly”! Do you want to sleep with the previous tenant’s dog? I don’t think so.
Comfortable but some units can be difficult to access by those with moderate mobility issues…many up and down staircases. Just inform the management if you have issues and they are very accommodating.
Very responsive management…just ask them…our reason for returning again and again…
- The room was larger than expected with a great view. The beds were comfortable and warm.
- The room is very cute. We had a view of the bay, facing sunset. Walking dustance to hiking trails. Clean room. Easy check in. I will stay there again.
- The fireplace in the room made it very special. Plus the view of the bay out on the patio was outstanding!
- Loved the spa tub large shower size of the bathroom. Bed was comfortable. view was great and the fireplace made it cozy.
- Great stay on a stormy night. Venerable (a little dated) property which did a lot of nice renovations (new beds included) in the Fall of 2016.
The Lodge at Point Reyes
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Lodge at Point Reyes offers accommodations in Olema, just 27 miles from San Francisco. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared lounge, gift shop, and shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Berkeley is 30 miles from Point Reyes Seashore Lodge, and Bodega Bay is 25 miles from the property. San Francisco International Airport is 37 miles away.
- It was like a wonderful bed and breakfast. Location great, room great and updated. Gardens in the back.
- Nice breakfast, featuring local cheeses. Comfortable bed.
- We loved the garden and the trail to the national seashore visitor center. Our room and bathroom were beautifully updated. Nice helpful staff. We had a good meal at the restaurant next door.
- Lovely setting near Pt. Reyes. Beautiful garden and you can hike right into the park from there. The staff was lovely and great breakfast. The room was gorgeous, newly redone. I highly recommend it.
- The bed was fantastic! High quality bed linens wonderfully comfortable mattress. Loved the fireplace and the little balcony, the separate toilet, ample outlets, beautiful wood flooring, nice continental breakfast with really good artisanal bread. Although there aren’t a lot of choices near the inn, The Farm restaurant next door was great for us, and Pt. Reyes Station is just a few miles down the road. Great location for exploring the beautiful coast. We left feeling totally refreshed.
Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa offers accommodations in Bodega. The inn has a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Bodega Bay is 5 miles from Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa, and Santa Rosa is 15 miles away.
- Everyone was fantastic! The chef brought my dinner to my room and kept my husbands roast duck until 9:30 p.m. when my husband got off from work he came home to a hot meal. Thank you so much!! Dog friendly in so many ways. We will be returning very soon.
- Great place to relax. Surrounded by trees and garden. Best place to lay low and recover. Away from all the distractions.
- We visited last year for our honeymoon, this year for our anniversary, and hopefully we will visit for our future anniversaries because the Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa is the most refreshing, romantic place we’ve stayed! The atmosphere is so calm and romantic, it makes for the perfect anniversary getaway! Bonus points go to being so close to the coast! We love it here!
- The breakfast was enjoyable; the hotel is quaint; the reception staff was welcoming; the room was large and well equipped with coffee and snacks; always enjoy a robe and slippers
- Bed was dreamy, Room was generous, Lisa was helpful, Dinner and Breakfast was incredable! Grounds were well kept and charming.
Bodega Bay Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Less than a 5-minute walk from Bodega Bay on the Pacific Ocean, this family-run inn features free parking. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.Decorated in earth tones and natural stone, each room at Bodega Bay Inn features a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. Free toiletries are provided in the private bathrooms.A spacious common area for food preparation is featured at Bodega Bay Inn. Videos, books and board games are available. The entire property is non-smoking.Sonoma Coast State Beach is less than a mile away. Marimar Estate Vineyards & Winery, Iron Horse Vineyards and other Sonoma wineries are within 15 miles of Bodega Bay Inn.
- Cozy inn and friendly staff and it’s right next door to the fantastic Terrapin Creek restaurant. You can walk thee in less than a minute. Just a short drive away, on the bay is Spud Point Marina and wonderful clam chowder and fresh crab!
- Ed, who helped us check in, gave us great information about a hike out on Bodego Head. It was a beautiful and enjoyable hike. Easy to moderate, lots of ocean and bay views, and wildlife! Ed also encouraged us to eat at the little restaurant right across the parkway g lot from the inn. Although it’s a little spendy, so are all the other restaurants in bodega bay, and the food here was amazing!
Nice large room, good wifi and tv.
Interesting common room setup for making your own coffee, etc.
- The most comfortable bed I have EVER slept on. Loved the rustic, artsy decor.
- The beds were heavenly. The scent of the bath towels were amazing, can’t wait to come back to visit. Thank you!
Quality Inn Petaluma
Quality Inn Petaluma is located in Petaluma, just 21 miles from Bodega Bay. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Santa Rosa is 12 miles from Quality Inn Petaluma, and Napa is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 45 miles from Quality Inn Petaluma.
- Staff friendly and helpful especially Jenny at breakfast
- Breakfast room is warm and sunny, even has an atrium with comfortable seating. 4 or 5 dispersed 2 story buildings and generous parking allows everyone to park near their room. Just off the highway, but quiet. Staff seem happy. Hot tub was hot. What’s not to love? Mark
- Staff was super helpful, We got in early and were able to check in with out hassle and or problem, and when we left our key in the room we were helped quickly and efficiently.
- Room was large and nicely furnished. Internet worked well. We were so glad the pool was open, as so many are not in the winter time, and my grandkids LOVED the pool! Very comfortable area for walking our dog. It feels safe and is well lighted.
Food(hot) choice was great.
No complaints.Everything was fine from check-in to check-out.
A good choice for a place to stay.
Top Hotels In Marshall California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Marshall California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Marshall California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Marshall California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!