10 Best Hotels To Stay In Marsh Airstrip Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Marsh Airstrip Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Marsh Airstrip Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marsh Airstrip Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marsh Airstrip Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Marsh Airstrip Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Marsh Airstrip Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Marsh Airstrip Arizona:
Comfort Suites Goodyear
One of our best sellers in Goodyear! This all-suite Arizona hotel features a heated outdoor pool and spacious suites with flat-screen cable TVs, kitchenettes and sofa beds. Comfort Suites Goodyear is 2 miles from Goodyear Ballpark.Guest suites provide free Wi-Fi and desks. They also have ironing facilities, hairdryers and coffee makers.A hot tub and gym are available at Goodyear Comfort Suites. The hotel serves breakfast and has a business center and meeting facilities.Comfort Suites is 8 miles from Wildlife World Zoo and 10 miles from Luke Air Force Base. It is 14 miles from University of Phoenix Stadium, home of the Arizona Cardinals professional football team.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Location was peaceful and safe. Room was clean and quiet and beds comfortable. Breakfast excellent and de-caf available is a big plus!
- Very clean & nice! Has parking for long trailers!
- They were very accommodating we are here for a moto cross race with a trailer full of expensive bikes they allowed us to park under the lights in front . Really appreciated that . Food was ready early everyday allowing us to eat cause we were leaving early.will stay
- The location was amazing and the staff was very nice.
- Very nice stay, purpose of trip was to visit family in area, hotel staff was great and very courteous!! I will recommend this hotel to my friends and relatives, and will also plan to stay again when we come to visit.
Residence Inn Phoenix Goodyear
This all-suite hotel is next to Palm Valley Golf Course and 2.7 miles from Wildlife World Zoo. The hotel features a connecting indoor/outdoor pool and suites with fully equipped kitchens.Suites at the Residence Inn Phoenix Goodyear include free Wi-Fi and 32-inch cable TVs. Each suite has a dining area and living room with sofa bed.The sports court at the Phoenix Goodyear Residence Inn can be used for basketball, tennis or volleyball. Guests can relax in the jacuzzi or work out in the gym.A buffet breakfast is served to guests of the Residence Inn Goodyear each morning.Phoenix International Raceway is a 10-minute drive from the Residence Inn. The hotel is 6.2 miles from Luke Air Force Base.
- The room was great, and the staff is very friendly.
- I love the peace and quietness in the area along with many shopping stores and restaurants.
- Breakfast was good,we also enjoyed the swimming pool.We loved the full kitchen!!Room was clean and comfortable beds.
- The staff was extremely accommodating to me and my family when we needed to check in early and check out later. No questions asked they did what they could to help us out. I am extremely grateful!
- The location of the hotel near shopping stores was a plus. Not too far from P.I.R.
Towneplace Suites by Marriott Phoenix Goodyear
Just off Interstate 10 and 1.5 miles from Palm Valley Golf Club, TownePlace Goodyear offers spacious rooms with full kitchens and free Wi-Fi. Facilities include an outdoor pool and gym.The smoke-free rooms at Towneplace Suites are decorated with bright colors and modern furniture. The kitchens include a stove top, dishwasher and all the necessary utensils. TVs come with channels such as HBO and ESPN.Guests at Towneplace Suites by Marriott Phoenix Goodyear can relax at the poolside hot tub. The hotel offers a fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available as well.A complimentary breakfast is served at the hotel’s lounge every morning. Guests can get a free coffee and a newspaper in the lobby.Several restaurants such as Black Angus and Macayo’s are within 2 miles of the hotel.
- Front desk very nice all the trash cans were full by the pool and inside the hotel over flowing
- Breakfast included is an excellent value. The room was comfortable, clean and updated. It’s nice to have a kitchenette too.
This is a nice facility. The location was great as we were in the area
for a high school graduation at the Goodyear Ballpark. The room was
a bit cramped. The breakfast wasn’t that great. Not enough fresh fruit
and coffee was inconveniently located. We’ll definitely keep staying at
Marriott facilities, just not this one.
- Breakfast was only adequate. Hate fried eggs stacked 15 high in a warming pan and sausage swimming in oil. The workers were very friendly and helpful.
- Housekeeping and front desk personnel were friendly, helpful and did their job well. Good location.
Red Lion Inn & Suites Goodyear
Located off Interstate 10, this Goodyear hotel features a year round outdoor pool and hot tub. It serves a hot breakfast buffet daily. Luke Air Force Base is 15 minutes’ drive away.Free Wi-Fi is offered in every air-conditioned room at Red Lion Inn & Suites – Goodyear/West Phoenix. A cable TV with satellite channels, a microwave and a refrigerator are featured in all guest rooms. Executive rooms at this hotel feature a spa bath and a minibar.A 24-hour reception greets guests of Red Lion Inn & Suites – Goodyear/West Phoenix. A business centre with fax and photocopying services is available. Guests also have access to the on-site fitness centre equipped with elliptical machines.Phoenix International Raceway is 10 miles away from this hotel. University of Phoenix Stadium is 17 minutes’ drive away.
- see my other review on this property. it’s great.
The beds were very comfortable, the room spacious and the breakfast exceptional.
the WIFI was fast and worked perfectly.
- The rooms are very nice, very clean and the beds are comfortable. The location is great. Shopping everywhere, restaurants in walking distance, right off the freeway but you don’t hear the freeway noise.
- Staff incredibly friendly and helpful. Especially Renee. Ice water in lobby and cookies. Christine at breakfast, nice to my curious little boy with the Pancake maker. Great area to eat breakfast,pool area small but clean.Felt safe. On a busy street but didn’t hear it in a front room. Smoking section out front, kept clean. Walking distance to restaurants and stores. Comfortable beds and clean linens. Large room, big bathroom. Close to freeways. Nice property.
- We really enjoyed staying at the Lexington the staff was very friendly rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable as well great access to the freeway and restaurants nearby.
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix-Goodyear
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix-Goodyear is located in Goodyear, just 17 miles from Phoenix.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Scottsdale is 25 miles from Hampton Inn Goodyear, and Mesa is 31 miles away. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- We like the cleanliness if the room. Breakfast had excleent choices to choose from.
- the staff was EXCEPTIONALLY friendly and helpful. coffee was ready at 6AM when we had to leave. clean rooms & bath. lovely cleaning staff.
- The sofa bed was terrible super uncomfortable very old. Jacuzzi was dirty and stinky
- The staff members were very kind and helpful. The room was clean and spacious.
- The location is great; close to restaurants, shopping and the I-10 freeway. The facility and gounds were clean. The staff was friendly. This reservation was made for friends, no complaints.
Best Western Phoenix Goodyear Inn
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Best Western Phoenix Goodyear Inn is located in Goodyear in the region of Arizona, just 16 miles from Phoenix.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scottsdale is 25 miles from Best Western Phoenix Goodyear Inn, and Mesa is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- The lady that made our waffles was great. The food was good.
- Breakfast was excellent! Something for everyone & lady was very friendly!
- Location is great. Rooms are comfortable. Staff is very friendly.
- Alicia at the front desk and Raelin at breakfast were very helpful and friendly
The staff was great and helpful by responding promptly, and suggesting a restaurant
Super 8 Hotel Goodyear
One of our top picks in Goodyear.Featuring a year-round outdoor pool and a spa, this hotel is a 20-minute drive from Wildlife World Zoo. All rooms provide free Wi-Fi. A free SuperStart breakfast is served to guests daily.Each air-conditioned room provides a sitting area with a work desk and a flat-screen cable TV at Super 8 Hotel Goodyear. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also included.A 24-hour front desk assists guests at Goodyear Super 8 Hotel. Free parking for RVs and buses is provided on site. A fitness center and a business center are available.Peoria Sports Complex is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 22 miles from the Super 8 Hotel Goodyear.
- Clean, conveniently located, friendly staff, quality breakfast
- In room coffee, beds comfortable, quiet area considering just off the highway
- Continental breakfast and selection of TV channels
- it Was the cheapest hotel we could find and location was good. They offered free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Was located very close to where I needed to be. Easy to get to
Holiday Inn Hotels and Suites Goodyear – West Phoenix Area
Conveniently located off Interstate 10, this Goodyear, Arizona hotel boasts an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, has an on-site restaurant and features rooms with free Wi-Fi. Phoenix Goodyear Airport is 4 miles away.A satellite TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are included in all of the spacious rooms at Holliday Inn Hotels and Suites Goodyear – West Phoenix Area. Each room includes a desk and sitting area and tea and coffee-making facilities.Serving breakfast and dinner, the Cutting Edge Bar & Grill is on site at Goodyear Holiday Inn Hotels and Suites. The restaurant offers a full cooked-to-order hot breakfast and a dinner menu that includes soups, salads and hearty entrees. The full-service bar offers cocktails and a large screen TV.A 24-hour front desk is offered at Holiday Inn Hotels and Suites Goodyear. Guests can stop by the on-site business center with fax and photocopying services or workout in the fitness center, equipped with cardio and weight machines.Coldwater Golf Club 3 is miles from this hotel. Within 10 miles of this hotel, guests will find Luke Air Force Base, Phoenix International Raceway and University of Phoenix Stadium.
- Room service was surprisingly fast and good. Better than expected. Wifi slow but at least reliable. Hotel was quiet at night. Good showers. Bed was fantastic! I would definitely stay here again. But it was more expensive than I would have expected for Goodyear, AZ. That may have been due to the fact I had to be there during Spring Training, but still….3 days at the hotel cost me more than the continuing education course that I was attending. Unfortunately, everything in the area was just as expensive. Very comfortable hotel close to the interstate. You can count on a nice stay. A young man on the late evening/night shift at the front desk was always extremely nice and helpful. Always had a smile!
- room was ok. bathroom toilet seat was not clean. I had to clean it up myself in order to use it. I have stayed here many times before with no issues. The cost however is no longer a good value and I will probably not return
- The staff was very accommodating. The room was comfortable and we enjoyed our stay.
- Friendly and attentive staff, clean and comfortable room, good value.
- Hotel staff was friendly and hotel seemed clean. It was nice that it was right by the I-10 to get where you needed to go.
Quality Inn and Suites Goodyear
One of our top picks in Goodyear.With a great location just off I-10, near the Wildlife World Zoo, this hotel in Goodyear, Arizona offers convenient services such as free high-speed wireless internet access.Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear is offers guests an outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests will also appreciate the free continental breakfast, as well as the on-site Black Bear Diner and Crossroads Sports Bar.Attractions such as the Cricket Wireless Pavilion amphitheater and Luke Air Force Base are only a short drive from the Goodyear Quality Inn. A variety of shopping and dining options is available nearby.
- Breakfast buffet exceeded expectations and the gals that ran it were the MOST ATTENTIVE employees I seen at such buffets in a long time! Kudos to them!!!
- Love the breakfast they offer you had choice between eggs sausage biscuits and gravy waffles it was nice not having just a continental breakfast.
- The keys and key entry never worked. Had to go down and get help four times. Doors are old and cant get them opened easily. Breakfast closed at 9:00 while the Red Lion is 10:00 daily. People were drinking and making noise in the parking lot at 12:30 am. Called the office and they never did anything about it because they were checking people in, they said. I went down and talked to them myself and later realized that was dangerous. Not acceptable. Don’t leave one person alone at night. The dirt under the stairwells was dirty. Place needs painting badly. It looks trashy. Too expensive for what it was
- The staff was excellent and took good care of our room and of us as we stayed at the facility. The grounds could use some updating upkeep, however, that did not adversely affect our stay.
- Best location. It’s near highway 10 and close to different stores and restaurants. Room was very affordable.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Avondale
Situated in Avondale, Arizona, west of downtown Phoenix, near several corporate offices, this all-suite hotel offers friendly services such as a free hot breakfast every morning.Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Avondale features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Monday through Thursday evenings, guests can relax with a light meal and a drink at the free Welcome Home reception.The suites at the Avondale Homewood by Hilton boast full kitchens and free high-speed internet access. After a busy day, guests can watch a pay-per-view movie or play a video game.
- Ms Marie Love, desk support, was exceptional in every aspect of her job. Business travel has taken me to hotels in over 30 countries and I would place her in the top 5% of all desk receptionist.😀
- Very clean nice room. Loved the full size kitchen. Also like toilet seperate from the bthrm sink.
- The staff was very helpful and the breakfast options were amazing! Wish we could have stayed one more night!
The rooms were spacious.
Breakfast was great.
Very comfortable atmosphere.
- The room was very comfortable. We had a 1 bedroom suite. We could adjust the temperature in both rooms so we could set different temperatures for each room. The bathroom was big and allowed lots of room to dress/undress before and after showering.
Top Hotels In Marsh Airstrip Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Marsh Airstrip Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Marsh Airstrip Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Marsh Airstrip Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!