10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mars Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Mars Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mars Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mars Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mars Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mars Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mars Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mars Pennsylvania:
DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh Cranberry
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh Cranberry is located in Mars. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Pittsburgh is 17 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh, and Thompson is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
Nice big room
Staff was very accommodating
Great bar in the lobby
Fantastic greeting at the free my desk! Received 2 hot chocolate chip cookies !
Andrew explained the way they communicate is by text when you are s guest. Worked very well!
- Overall great service and clean facility. Will definitely stay here when I come back to visit again.
- The hotel was busy but we had no problems with noise or accessing elevators. Property was well managed and staff was always helpful. Clean rooms, spacious room.
The cleanliness, the excellent service!
The food was amazing! Could not be happier with our stay! Definetly made my birthday special!!
- Nice big room
Hyatt Place Pittsburgh Cranberry
One of our top picks in Cranberry Township.Located in Cranberry Township, 17 miles from Pittsburgh, Hyatt Place Pittsburgh Cranberry features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Thompson is 15 miles from Hyatt Place Cranberry PA, and Monroeville is 24 miles from the property. Pittsburgh International Airport is 15 miles away.
- Staff was excellent, room was fabulous, location was great.
- The room is very nice and spacious that I stayed in very clean the sheets had a few holes in them wasn’t sure if that was from smoking or just an old sheet
- Loved the comfort of the bed, the space in the room, and the shower.
- Great accommodation and last minute booking was excellent.
- I liked that they had great scrambled eggs, sausages and cold juice.
Quality Inn Cranberry Township
This hotel at the junction of Interstate 79 and Route 228, offers a heated outdoor pool and a daily continental breakfast. Fresh warm cookies are available in the lobby each evening.The Quality Inn Cranberry Township offers free Wi-Fi access. Laundry facilities, as well as fax and copy services are provided.Each guest room includes a flat-screen cable TV, spacious working station, and a coffee machine. They are decorated in bright colors and have an en suite bathroom.Various restaurants are within 1 miles of the hotel, including Lonestar Steak House, Bob Evan’s, and Max & Ermas.Venango Trails Golf Course is 5 miles from the Pittsburgh-Cranberry Township Quality Inn. Central Pittsburgh is 20 miles away.
- Location was good. Saturday breakfast hostess was on the ball with everything. She kept things filled and appropriately interacted with the guests making sure that everything was good.
- Comfortable beds, decent breakfast included, very friendly staff, pet friendly, convenient to highway and restaurants/shops.
- Everything was great. We enjoyed our stay under the circumstances.
- It’s nice to have a microwave and refrigerator in the room. The beds and pillows are comfortable, and the room was clean and up-to-date. The breakfast area is comfortable and well-appointed.
- the breakfast was great, way more than expected. Staff was very friendly .
Comfort Inn Cranberry Township
Comfort Inn Cranberry Township is located in Cranberry Township, 17 miles from Pittsburgh and 15 miles from Thompson. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV.Monroeville is 24 miles from Comfort Inn Cranberry Township, and Butler is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
Everything. To date, we have never ever had a bad experience with the choice hotel system.
1 the staff always friendly
2 the facility always excellent
3 good wonderful
4 if there were any probkems with the room. It would be immediately resolved.
Thats what I call great service.
- Desk Manager was super friendly and able to accommodate an early check-in as requested to get ready for a wedding event
- The rooms and outside were all redone. Pictures online as off Aug 2017 are out of date and do not do the property justice. Very clean, fresh and comfortable.
- Arrived early and they allowed us to check in which was great after a 5 hour drive.The bed was very comfortable and the fridge provided was bigger than normal. Breakfast selection was great.
- The hotel is always very clean and the staff are great. Of all the times we’ve stayed here I’ve never had a bad time. They also happen to be next to an amazing restaurant which is very convenient.
- Everything. To date, we have never ever had a bad experience with the choice hotel system.
Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh-Cranberry
One of our best sellers in Cranberry Township! Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh-Cranberry is located in Cranberry Township, 17 miles from Pittsburgh and 15 miles from Thompson.A TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find business center at the property.Monroeville is 24 miles from Candlewood Suites Cranberry Hotel, and Butler is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Great beds, very friendly staff, very clean and quiet
- Love the kitchen in the room and the size of the room.
- The rooms were very clean and I loved that it was, “home away from home.”
- Super friendly staff and very clean. One of the best hotel experiences we’ve had.
- Clean comfortable and everything you needed was there
Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh North/Cranberry Woods
Located directly off Interstate 79, this hotel in Cranberry, Pennsylvania is 20 miles north of Pittsburgh. Facilities include an indoor pool and an on-site restaurant and bar.A flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi are included in each guest room at the Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh North/Cranberry Woods. A coffee machine and work desk are also provided.A fitness center and a 24-hour business center are featured at the Cranberry Woods Courtyard by Marriott. The hotel has free parking and a 24-hour front desk.Guests can enjoy contemporary cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at River City Grille & Lounge.Heinz Field, home of the Pittsburgh Steelers is a 25 minute drive away. The Cranberry Commons shopping center is 3 miles away.
- Excellent location! It is always clean and comfortable!
- The staff at this facility were phenomenal. I was there for 8 days and by the end they knew my name, anticipated my orders at the bistro, and always had a smile/positive attitude.
Best hotel I have stayed in. Staff were amazing, helpful, professional and very very kind to me nothing was too much trouble. They were a credit to Marriot Hotels.
Room were always cleaned, spacious and the shower was incredable. I have absoulately NO HESITATION IN RECOMMENDING THIS HOTEL ++++AAAAA
- The staff is wonderful! Our room was clean and comfortable! The Bistro offers excellent food, while the staff there is wonderful also!
- Room was not hot. There was ample room. The staff, all staff, were friendly and helpful. The staff made us feel valued without saying those words. Bed and towels were of high quality and clean.
Super 8 Mars/Cranberry/Pittsburgh Area
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Super 8 Mars/Cranberry/Pittsburgh Area offers accommodations in Cranberry Township, just 17 miles from Pittsburgh.Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Thompson is 15 miles from Super 8 Mars, and Monroeville is 24 miles from the property. Pittsburgh International Airport is 14 miles away.
- The room was so nice, was a relaxing stay. The staff was friendly.
- Great staff and rooms. Excellent stay for Christmas. Highly recommend to visitors to the Pittsburgh area.
- The breakfast options were sufficient, but nothing to rave about. Since we were only staying one night to break up our drive home for the holidays, the price was right.
- Bed very comfortable, entire place clean and bug free. Pleasant odor, friendly staff.
- Jacuzzi suite, microwave and refrigerator in the room
Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry
Located one mile off Interstate 79, this Cranberry hotel is a 20 minute drive from central Pittsburgh. A restaurant and bar, as well as a pool are featured on site.A flat-screen TV, microwave, and refrigerator are included in every room at the Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry. They are decorated in dark wood furnishings and also have coffee-making facilities.Guests can use walking track at the Pittsburgh/Cranberry Hilton Garden Inn. A 24-hour business center is also provided.The on-site Great American Grille serves a made-to-order breakfast and classic American cuisine for lunch and dinner. The Pavilion Pantry offers drinks and snacks.The Treesdale Golf and Country Club is a 10 minute drive away. Cranberry Commons shopping center is across from the hotel.
- The hotel is new and very clean. Staff was friendly, location was fine for us (just a night away). We are at the restaurant and food was good. 24 hour coffee is WONDERFUL!
- Ate late at night. About 9:30pm and restaurant was to close at 10pm. They fixed me a fabulous dish of scampi and kept checking back with me if i needed anything else before kitchen closed. Great waitress.
- the food and alcohol beverages were great, the room was clean
- Staff was great & welcoming. Coffee, fruit & cookies at the door were a bonus
- Great location, clean and comfortable! Nice that there was a bar, with food options, next to the lobby. Complimentary good coffee, fruit, and hot cider offered all day, while we were there. Lobby was welcoming to guests like ourselves with several family members staying at the hotel.
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Cranberry
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Cranberry is located in Cranberry Township, just 18 miles from Pittsburgh.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Thompson is 14 miles from Hampton Inn Pittsburgh, and Monroeville is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 15 miles from Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Cranberry.
- Very friendly staff. Very clean facility. Breakfast options both days.
- Staff was great. Breakfast was real good. Beds were comfortable.
- Nicely decorated good breakfast and very friendly staff
- Location to Pittsburgh and to stores and restaurants in Cranberry. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate station in lobby is a nice touch. Also water to take to your room during check in.
- The property was very clean. The staff was very helpful with directions since I was not familiar with the area.
Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township
Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township is located in Cranberry Township, 17 miles from Pittsburgh and 15 miles from Thompson.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monroeville is 24 miles from Red Roof Pittsburgh North, and Butler is 17 miles away. Pittsburgh International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Clean, comfortable, basic hotel. Great location. Great price.
- Comfort, secure, walking distance to restaurants, a clean bathtub. Friendly staff and good environment.
- Exactly like all Red Roof Inns, clean, comfortable, inexpensive.
- Room size wasn’t bad! Very comfortable and spacious.
- Very nice staff, exactly what we needed for our trip. The room was very clean. We spend one night with our dog in a pet friendly room which was very well kept and close to grassy areas.
Top Hotels In Mars Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mars Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mars Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mars Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!