10 Best Hotels To Stay In Marquina-Jemein Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Marquina-Jemein Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Marquina-Jemein Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marquina-Jemein Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marquina-Jemein Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Marquina-Jemein Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Marquina-Jemein Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Marquina-jemein Basque Country:
The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Basque food for lunch and dinner, upon request. It has an attractive, open-plan lounge and dining room with sofas, a gallery and a large stone pillar.The countryside around Hotel Antsotegi is great for hiking, and you can drive to the coast in just 20 minutes. Bilbao and San Sebastián are both around 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Staff really friendly @nd helpful. A very relaxed atmosphere.
- There is a restaurant in the hotel. Staff was friendly.
- The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful to limited Spanish speaking tourists. The dinner service on site was excellent as well.
- Very friendly staff who speak good english. beautiful hotel with very good facilities.
- The building was amazing. The room was very comfortable. The staff were very friendly.
At the hotel, rooms contain a desk. All guest rooms feature a closet.Continental and à la carte breakfast options are available each morning at IXUA hotela.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Éibar, like cycling.San Sebastian is 26 miles from IXUA hotela. Bilbao Airport is 22 miles away.
- Charming staff. Nice, spacious and clean rooms. Wonderful views. Nice breakfast with personalised barista service.
The hotel has just been updated and had a beautiful view. There are some great hiking tracks nearby.
The staff were very accommodating and extremely friendly.
- It’s a gem off the beaten track with a lovely restaurant next to it. The view from the bedroom was magnificent.
- Amazing views, beautiful, clean and well furnished rooms, great restaurant and a very friendly and helpful receptionist
- On booking we had a prompt email asking of any special needs we had, and this special attention to detail followed through for our stay. We upgraded our room on arrival to a balcony room as the hill top location lends this hotel to spectacular views over the Basque valley. We liked this hotel so much that we changed our travel plans and stayed an extra night. Black out blinds, air conditioning, peace and tranquility. There is a real family feel to this hotel with the owner mingling with guests and having time to talk to everyone who had a question. Ideal oasis of calm away from the busy cities and beaches but only 30-45 minutes from San Sebastian, Bilbao and the amazing Basque coastline. Having such a good restaurant on site was a great bonus too. Will be back again for sure, was a little embarrassed we didn’t pay more for our stay as it was worth every cent!
Hotel Rural Mañe
The rustic rooms and suites have a flat-screen TV, desk and sofa. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.There is free parking and the AP8 Motorway is easily accessible. Bilbao is 28 mi away. Deba Beach is 19 mi from the hotel.
- Very nice , good breakfast , good friendly service
- Accommodation was a welcome surprise, the apartment we booked was much bigger than expected and very comfortable. Its very peaceful.
- Friendly staff, very helpful. Found us a brilliant taxi super fast. View from the rooms is amazing, brilliant location. Good continental breakfast.
- fantastic views, comfy bed and great location for overnight stay. staff very helpful and nice breakfast.
- Astonishing views. Super clean. Nice decoration and style.
Offering a private terrace with sea views, rooms at Hotel Garazar are bright and spacious and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Garazar has a bar and an outdoor terrace. There is also a large garden area with sun loungers.Bilbao and the airport are less than 1 hour’s drive of the hotel. You can also drive along the north coast and visit Zarautz or San Sebastián.
- Design of building (particularly the guests’ lounge), splendid elevated location and superb views along the coast.
- An all round excellent place. The hosts were brilliant, the breakfast was delicious, especially the homemade cake. The room was amazing, large, with an amazing shower and views over the sea in the distance. Its so peaceful here, i’ll definitely be returning. 🙂
- We were here 2013 and fell in love with the place, ad now when we passed by we took the chance to stay here once again. That can be a bit dangerous since you have very high expectations, but no worry needed. This place is still excellent and beyond! We are already looking forward to come back here again.
- Fantastic location, beautiful views, off the beaten track.
Everything was as expected, nice location, nice building, very quiet environment, with heart minded, welcoming, kind hosts, two types of breakfast package options, large well maintained rooms with terrace and view to the sea, also a really nice ambient living-lounge with fire-place.
Route to the house is easy and also bit exciting through the vivid, rich vegetation and nature
All rooms include a flat-screen TV and heating. The private bathroom comes with shower.Breakfast buffet is daily available at the bar. Guests can also enjoy a terrace and a meeting room. There is a free public parking on site.Elgoibar Train Station is 1,650 feet from the hotel. Elgoibar is centrally located in the Basque Country, within 30 minutes’ drive of Bilbao, San Sebastian and Vitoria. Deba Beach is 8.1 mi from the property.
- We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel, which seemed quite new, was clean and modern and had a bar and restaurant attached. Staff were very friendly and helpful and you can buy your newspaper at the bar! We were going on to Azpeitia and discovered the road from Elgoibar is far better than the route from the motorway via Zestoa.
- Everything from stepping into the hotel to leaving such a great place to stay Daniel is a great host The rooms are great and very comfy a real nice place to stay will deferentially be staying again at this hotel should I be in Bilbao again in the future
- Ducha espaciosa,todo muy limpio,cómodo y el personal encantador
- El mobiliario y las instalaciones. Muy confortable y muy buen servicio
- El tamaño de la habitación, lo acogedora que resultaba por su decoración y amplitud . El hotel dispone de cafeteria y restaurante. Incluido en el precio el aparcamiento, aunque no dispone de plaza fija. La ubicación perfecta.
Hotel Villa De Ermua
The modern Villa de Ermua Hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and a spacious café-bar, where a daily continental breakfast is served. There are also various shops and restaurants in the town of Eibar, less than 1.2 mi away.Surrounded by countryside, the Villa de Ermua is a 25-minute drive from Bilbao, while San Sebastián and Vitoria are both around a 35-minute drive away. Private parking can be arranged at the hotel for a daily fee.
- It’s a very nice place to stop for a night or two while travelling between destinations.
- The room size was good. Not far away from the city centre. The staff is friendly.
- A very friendly atmosphere where local people made you feel very welcome. Good for the train and buses to Bilbao to watch the Rugby and San Sebastián for day out. A Irish bar with great food. The surprise of our holiday.
Nice room, modern and fairly new, very helpful staff and they serve food and drink at the bar of the hotel, which allowed us to have some late diner when almost everything else was closed.
Nice chat with one of the staff who gave us some advice on places to visit for the following day.
- The room was very big and great value for the money. Night staff were super friendly and accommodating and recommended where to get take away food late at night. They were very welcoming of our two dogs too..,che
Hotel Unzaga Plaza
Rooms at Hotel Unzaga Plaza have wooden floors and simple décor. Each room has a private bathroom, satellite TV and a desk.The restaurant offers a buffet breakfast and serves dinner. Guests can make use of the hotel’s snack bar.The hotel is approximately 34 mi from San Sebastián and a 20-minute drive from the coast. Bilbao Airport can be reached in 45 minutes, by car. Public parking is available 650 feet from the hotel
- The friendliest hotel team in Pais Vasco. Very willing to go the extra mile to make us feel welcome. Very central in Eibar. Perfect free WIFI. The bar with friendly staff and locals. Rooms perfectly clean.
- Very friendly staff, has its own bar and restaurant. Excellent central location and very close to bars, restaurants and shops. Free and stable wifi. Crisp white sheets & towels. Its more flexible and personable perhaps because its not part of a large hotel group e.g. checked out at 14:30 without any problem or extra charge.
- Location in the middle of the town. Wifi was ok. Price good.
- Staff very friendly & helpful. Good location in the town.
- We only stayed one night so there was not enough time to access the area. The hotel had close proximity from the motorway, so great for those who use the hotel for an overnight stay. It’s located in a peaceful valley. The area seemed safe. The hotel was comfortable and clean.
A breakfast buffet featuring local produce can be served in the cafe or outside on the terrace. In the evenings hot and cold tapas are available.The cozy bar features original wooden beams and the hotel also has grounds where guests can relax.The Zubieta Hotel is just 30 minutes from Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve. It is also one hour from Bilbao and San Sebastián.
- The beautiful garden area and proximity to the town plus parking on site…. what a relief!
- One of the nicest hotels we stayed in, tasteful hacienda ambiance, nice rooms, relatively clean, in a quiet area so you don’t hear any noise. Cafes and restos are close by. I would definitely stay here again.
Lovely hotel – rather like an Austrian Chalet. Was the stables to a large manor house, so parts of hotel very old. Comfortable rooms, nice terrace, easy walking distance to port and centre of town. Breakfast was good. We had an evening meal there as we could not find a restaurant in town we liked. Meal was good and reasonably priced.
Hotel sends instructions as to how to find it as a little difficult, so well worth following them (which we didn’t!!)
- This hotel is much better than it seems from the description. It’s old, quaint and creaky. The garden is a lovely place to have a drink or dinner in the summer – there’s also a really cosy looking bar for colder weather. Staff were really helpful.
- Lovely hotel, traditional and romantic. Good location just outside town center
Silken Palacio Uribarren
With many of the rooms boasting sea views, a cafe with a large terrace overlooking the beach. The hotel is a lovely setting for a relaxing holiday.Leikitio is a small Basque summer seaside town, with 3 lovely beaches and an attractive harbor, as well as a great selection of bars and restaurants.
- Very modern, great location, friendly helpful staff
- The town was a revelation, this is a gorgeous hotel in the best location. Staff is highly professional, facilities are brand new and miles ahead of the competition. We felt fancy here. The basement pool and facilities were top notch, the stafff really worked hard for a good stay
- Room extremely spacious – strongly recommend that you upgrade to superior room with sea view – its amazing to sit on balcony at evening and watch the sea and beach
- Very warm welcome. Staff helped with all our requirements.
- Great beachfront location, very nice room, staff were friendly and breakfast buffet was good
Hotel Metrokua has light, double rooms, all equipped with a double bed and directly accessible from the terrace. The hotel features some very special spots, including the solarium terrace with spectacular views and ideal for relaxation. The lounge has a fireplace and comfortable sofas that also incite relaxation.In the seafaring atmosphere of the bar-cafeteria you will be able to sample the delicious tapas on offer. From here, you also have views of the beach, and at the rear of the house the beautiful gardens must not be forgotten.Accommodations that creates tranquility, intended as much for those wanting to visit the Costa Vasca, as those who stay for professional reasons.
Room had an amazing seaview with table and chairs outside and direct access to a large sun terrace. Peaceful location with garden and flower beds all round. Room was spacious with comfy bed and large modern bathroom. Lovely friendly staff and good food.
Walk into town is enjoyable and scenic.
- Great hotel in good location. Made to feel welcome with bowl of fruit in room and soft drinks in mini bar.
- Very nice comfortable homely hotel. We were very delayed by ferry and turned up at 1-2am in the morning and a member of staff stayed up for us & was very helpful.
- friendly staff, location, small fridge, easy parking
- Great location on the beach front. Try to get a sea view. Rooms are simple but comfortable. Staff are friendly and helpful. Bar attached to the accommodation serves decent food and has a nice vibe.
- Room had an amazing seaview with table and chairs outside and direct access to a large sun terrace. Peaceful location with garden and flower beds all round. Room was spacious with comfy bed and large modern bathroom. Lovely friendly staff and good food.
Top Hotels In Marquina-jemein Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Marquina-Jemein Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Marquina-Jemein Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Marquina-Jemein Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!