10 Best Hotels To Stay In Marquette Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Marquette Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Marquette Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marquette Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marquette Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Marquette Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Marquette Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Marquette Michigan:
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marquette, MI
One of our best sellers in Marquette! Located 3 miles west of the coast of Lake Superior, this Marquette, Michigan hotel features a daily hot breakfast. Each guest room comes equipped with a flat-screen cable TV.Free Wi-Fi is provided in every room at Country Inn & Suites Marquette. For added convenience, a microwave and refrigerator are also included.An indoor pool and hot tub are available at Marquette Country Inn & Suites. Guests are also provided complimentary passes to an off-site fitness center. A laundromat is also available on site.Buffalo Wild Wings Bar and Grill, conveniently in the hotel parking lot, serves American fare and cocktails for lunch and dinner each day.Downtown Marquette and Marquette General Hospital are 3 miles away. The Northern Michigan University campus can be reached in an 8-minute drive. Sawyer International Airport is 18 miles from the hotel.
- We’ve stayed here before and the staff is so nice & accommodating to our needs
- Was wonderful to be given a late checkout for 1pm. Thank you very much!
- The staff were nice and friendly, the building was clean also the breakfast selection was nice. I liked the location, close to the University.
- The bed was extremely comfortabl & the room was very spacious.
- Beds were super comfortable! Very nice sized room.
My Place Hotel-Marquette, MI
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, My Place Hotel-Marquette, MI is located in Marquette. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Sawyer International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
A floor lamp and “easy” chair would go a long way in making the room a little more homey. The light switch at the door turns on 3 ceiling “work” lights that give plenty of light but not much ambience. Also, with the work lights off, it’s quite dark in the kitchen area, even with the under-microwave light on.
Having said the above its new and everything worked. And I was able to get a room on a very busy weekend in Marquette an very short notice.
- The property was very nice and clean and the room has a full size refrigerator a small kitchenette lots of space and the beds were very comfortable
- Location was perfect for my purpose: a place to sleep after arriving on a late flight at Sawyer International Airport. Hotel is in great shape: everything works and it’s really clean.
- Bed was awesome. McKinley the front desk girl was awesome.
Clean, good wi-if, recently redone & modern.
Ice maker in fridge!
- A floor lamp and “easy” chair would go a long way in making the room a little more homey. The light switch at the door turns on 3 ceiling “work” lights that give plenty of light but not much ambience. Also, with the work lights off, it’s quite dark in the kitchen area, even with the under-microwave light on.
Staybridge Suites Marquette
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Staybridge Suites Marquette offers accommodations in Marquette.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Sawyer International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
Staff was extremely helpful, friendly and efficient.
Very clean. Nice, covered parking on location. Nice view off back deck.
Super nice and clean. Big room.
Staff are nice, they have social night on every Monday to Wednesday! Nice free foods and beer n wine! Super nice breakfast!
Highly recommend to all travelers!
- I thought I had booked a room with two beds but I guess I only booked one. Emilee at the front desk was a champion and got us a roll away. It was Labor Day weekend and the Blues Festival was on so it was busy. She’s a star. We were surprised the roll away wasn’t made up but that was a small inconvenience for our mistake. We were totally impressed with everything.
- Very nice facility. I the outdoor patio was wonderful, the breakfast was pretty impressive for a hotel breakfast, the rooms were very nice.
- Rooms are huge! King suite has 2 Tv’s and full kitchen! Super close to downtown and even has underground parking.
- Staff was extremely helpful, friendly and efficient.
One of our top picks in Marquette – and a guest favorite.
Landmark Inn offers accommodations in Marquette. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Sawyer International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The food was delicious and the service was impeccable.
- No hot water, but finally in 45 minutes it came. Curtain torn. Desk clerk had to be push about my REALLY needing a bath before I left. Room rather tired looking. Pretty clean but not perfectly.
- I like doing the location, the bar on the 6th floor.
- Beautiful hotel. Excellent location. Bars and restaurants on site.
- our stay at landmark was nothing short of exceptional. the staff was very nice and helpful. room was always clean and comfortable! we came back to the room after our first day and had a nice surprise gift of chocolates and coffee with a nice note from the staff congratulating us on our 1 year anniversary. we thought this was so special
Holiday Inn Marquette
Holiday Inn Marquette offers accommodations in Marquette. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Sawyer International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The friendliness of the bartenders in the hotel bar … Which is severely overhyped as a sports bar on their website and on the in-room advertising. Don’t get fooled!
- My husband and eldest son had a great time at the pool and sauna. They said it was a very nice facility, even if not particularly fancy.
- I enjoyed that there was a lot to do within the hotel. We had planned to be outdoors but had very bad weather while we were there. The staff was kind and helpful. It seemed that the fees were higher than what we received and it was not a good value for our money, even though it was prime tourism season. We have gotten much better accommodations for far less cost during the same season.
- After a long hike looking a waterfalls, it was nice to take a hot shower and to sleep in a nice warm clean bed.
- The restaurant for breakfast was excellent. The pool was great for our grandkids to swim. The location was in good proximity of our grandkids house. Room was clean for first night.
Ramada of Marquette
Ramada of Marquette offers accommodations in Marquette. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV, DVD player and game console are available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sawyer International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The staff was very nice and the room was somewhat updated.
- Very friendly to humans and dogs. Stellar accommodations. This is a hotel I would have chosen for our whole vacation had we found them
- Great location……..Bar and resturuant were great…….
- The hotel is in the center of town and it is easy to shop and walk to the lake from the building. There is a swimming pool and a sauna. The main building seemed quiet and comfortable.
- Nice location and easy parking. Beds were comfortable and clean
Hampton Inn Marquette-Waterfront
Situated along the coast of Marquette Bay and Lake Superior, this Marquette, Michigan hotel is 4 miles from scenic Presque Isle Park. A daily continental breakfast is served, and each room includes free Wi-Fi.A 37-inch flat-screen cable TV is offered in every room at Hampton Inn Marquette – Waterfront. Guests can enjoy the convenience of an in-room microwave, fridge, and tea and coffee-making facilities.An indoor pool and hot tub are available to all guests at Marquette – Waterfront Hampton Inn. A fitness center and business center are provided on site.Northern Michigan University is 2 miles from this hotel. Sawyer International Airport can be reached in a 29 minute drive.
- Newer Property, Great Morning Views and Awesome Staff.
- I booked a room here for my daughter’s ski race because the usual motels we have stayed in were already full. Room was spotless, staff friendly, and location awesome as we could walk 5 minutes to downtown to shop and eat. Waterfront location a bonus – beautiful sunrise over Lake Superior! Will come back for sure.
- Beautiful facility. Perfect location on the waterfront and close to the Marquette downtown restaurants and merchants. The staff is attentive and the rooms are clean and comfortable. This is my favorite place to stay when I’m in town.
- Beautiful location on the lake, excellent quality beds, very nice staff. Indoor pool was wonderful with view of the lake. Breakfast was good, but not exceptional, fruit and coffee great.
- Breakfast was just ok. Beds seem smaller than advertised. States Queen size but appeared closer to full size.
Comfort Suites offers accommodations in Marquette.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Sawyer International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The friendly staff. The excellent breakfast food and friendliness of the ladies. They were very busy and stayed friendly and accommodated everyone quickly.
- Very nice staff, perfect room, very comfy & clean, good breakfast, plenty of parking (even with an RV) outside.
- Beds comfortable; reading lights at bedside; clean room and bathroom. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Bed was very comfortable and we liked the choice of hard or softer pillows.
- Clean. Comfortable room. Adjoining room with family
Americas Best Value Inn Marquette
Featuring free WiFi, Americas Best Value Inn Marquette offers accommodations in Marquette.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Sawyer International Airport, 10 miles from Value Inn Marquette.
- I liked the location for the activities I had planned. I enjoyed using the hot tub and pool. Neither were being used during the time I was there. The staff was friendly.
- I was available on the date I needed it. Friendly staff. Room was clean.
- Staff was very friendly! Rooms were clean & pool area inviting.
- The staff was fantastic!! They took very good care of us! The coffee bar and new upgrades coming along are super cute!
- I asked several times for clean sheets. I was there 3 days. Never got clean sheets. There was blood on them. And the wall. I washed the wall off and took the sheets off the bed and slepped with no sheets. When I went for breakfast it was a mess. I stay there a lot. Was very disappointed!
Cedar Motor Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cedar Motor Inn offers accommodations in Marquette.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.Sawyer International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The Bed was very comfy, pool, hot tub & sauna were nice.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Room was very comfortable and continental breakfast exceeded my expectations.
- The pool and spa area were great and the staff very warm and friendly
- Clean & friendly environment. Pool/sauna area was very nice. Easy drive in downtown Marquette.
- Loved this little gem of a hotel. Quiet and clean and very spacious. Loved the pool, hot tub and sauna. The breakfast window was relatively short on the weekend, only 7 – 9 am and I wish it extended to at least till 10 am, so I can’t comment on the breakfast because we missed it. Otherwise comfortable room for $115.
Top Hotels In Marquette Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Marquette Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Marquette Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Marquette Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!