10 Best Hotels To Stay In Marlow Buckinghamshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Marlow Buckinghamshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Marlow Buckinghamshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marlow Buckinghamshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marlow Buckinghamshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Marlow Buckinghamshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Marlow Buckinghamshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Marlow Buckinghamshire:
The Olde Bell
The Olde Bell is a modernized 5-star traveler’s inn providing Ilse Crawford designed restful rooms with a rustic elegance. Some parts date back as far as 1135 and it has kept some of its original design features.The Olde Bell is a 45 minute drive from Central London, and 20 miles from Heathrow. Highway M4 is less than a 6 miles drive away and Temple Golf Club is a mile away.In warmer months, enjoy local ales and food from the ‘summer kitchen’ in the huge meadow garden. In winter, open fires create an inviting coziness in the main bar. Free Wi-Fi internet is available throughout the property.
- The hotel itself was lovely. The food was nice and the breakfast superb! The staff were friendly and helpful and it was a nice quiet location full of history. The bed was very comfy.
The staff were very friendly and helpful with local information.
Our room was spacious and the bed/bedding extremely comfortable.
We look forward to returning later in the summer to enjoy the outside BBQ /bar area in the lovely grounds.
- Lost hot water service. Management deducted GBP50 from our bill. Very fair.
- Great location. Local pub – The Rising Sun was excellent. Much better than eating at the Olde Bell.
- Great service and good breakfast. Ideal for walks and getting to places. Good parking.
Crowne Plaza Marlow
One of our top picks in Marlow.The 4-Star Crowne Plaza Marlow is located beside a lake, in the heart of the Thames Valley. Guests can relax in the leisure centre which includes an 50 feet swimming pool, an indoor and outdoor hot tub, sauna and steam room. Free WiFi is available throughout.Each of its stunning rooms is styled with modern furniture, all rooms have a queen-size bed, a large 4-piece en suite bathroom, satellite TV, and blackout curtains.The Glaze Restaurant is AA Rosette-awarded, offering a unique setting for guests to enjoy modern British and Indian cuisine with stunning views of the lake and landscaped gardens.Agua Bar & Lounge is a relaxed and comfortable alternative serving light snacks and creative dishes with an outdoor terrace. Room service is also available 24 hours a day.The Quad Club offers keep up with your fitness regime with a variety of machines. The team of in-house beauty therapists provide a full menu of Monu and Jessica beauty treatments.The business facilities including 10 meeting rooms with the largest room accommodating up to 450 people. Free WiFi is available in each meeting room.The hotel is easily accessible from the M40, M4 and M25 motorways via the A404, and has free car parking. London, Oxford and Reading are all within a 30-minute drive of the hotel,as is Heathrow Airport.
Spa facilities were great.
Staff extra friendly & helpful.
Great shower and spacious rooms.
- Amazing location and comfortable and clean rooms. Good staff and paid breakfast.
- The staff were very attentive. The room was modern and clean. My children had a fantastic time using the outdoor play area and swimming pool.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly and the shower was good. They gave us a late check-out, no problem.
- It’s always a busy hotel and this was our 3rd stay. It felt a little understaffed over the Easter weekend though. Food order was messed up so left it and no one bothered to ask about it. Would stay again as the best in the area.
- Spa facilities were great.
The Black Boys Inn
Located in Marlow, 30 miles from London, The Black Boys Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Oxford is 23 miles from The Black Boys Inn, and Windsor is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 17 miles from The Black Boys Inn.
- Staff were lovely, breakfast was nice. Very dog friendly.white
- The view , and the couple of drinks we had at the bar.
- Henry the lad who welcomed us was brilliant he’s a credit to the hotel. He dealt with other guests (who were trying to get a discount from their stay by complaining….unnecessarily I might add!!) with kindness and empathy he was great!! Our room was sufficient for our needs; double bed, tea and coffee facilities and a bath and shower. Not really much to fault.
- Very dog friendly. Owners Very accommodating, friendly and welcoming. Lovely location next to river Thames. Great food.
- Been here before and it was excellent but it has changed hands and gone way downhills
The Dog and Badger
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Dog and Badger offers accommodations in Marlow. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.London is 31 miles from The Dog and Badger, and Oxford is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The new reception area is a nice place to have a beer and a glass of wine. The grounds are immaculate. Very picturesque. Nice fixtures and fittings and comfy bed.
The bathroom was amazing.
The bar was a great place to start a night too.
- We were made to feel very welcome and valued as customers
- Amazing venue, food, atmosphere and staff. A hidden gem. Brekkie is to die for.
- Attentive from the moment we arrived and accommodation was special
Macdonald Compleat Angler
Overlooking Marlow Weir and the Thames River, this 4-star, 400-year-old country house provides luxurious rooms, private boats and fishing. It features 2 award-winning restaurants and a cocktail bar.The Compleat Angler’s elegant rooms have classic décor and are named after fly fishing lures. All have satellite TV, a work desk and a bathroom with a bathtub and a shower.The Riverside Restaurant has a terrace overlooking the river and serves British and international dishes, including afternoon tea and Sunday lunch.Boat trips and picnics on the river are available at the Compleat Angler Hotel, as well as fishing on the Thames.Marlow Train Station and the center of town are a 10-minute walk away. Henley-on-Thames is a 15-minute drive away. Heathrow Airport, Legoland and Ascot Racecourse are all within a 30-minute drive of the property.
- I really loved the hotel location, will definitely come back.
- The service and helpfulness of staff was exceptional
- Staff went out of their way to help us and were ever so lovely & friendly! Such a stunning view of the river from the rooms. A picturesque & tranquil setting.
- Excellent location – lovely setting and views, great service. Room lovely. Nespresso an added bonus.
Staff friendly professional and attentive
Chris the concierge was brilliant
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Bisham Abbey is located in Marlow, just 28 miles from London. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oxford is 25 miles from Bisham Abbey, and Windsor is 9 miles away. London Heathrow Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- The facilities and the cleanliness, the staff were very polite and parking was convenient
- The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. It was quiet and perfect for a getaway break. The breakfast was good quality and generous, and comfortable surroundings.
- very clean, well maintained, excellent full english breakfast
- Good breakfast, nice comfortable rooms and Value for money
- We used this as an overnight stay when walking the Thames Path. It is on the opposite side of the river from the path but we took the bridleway on the south side and enjoyed the view from the ridge. Bisham Abbey is a brilliant place to stay when you just want a clean bed and a shower..(and a sauna if you like!). Excellent breakfast, as good as B&B. No frills but would be great to have more basic accommodation like this on long distance path routes. For us its about the walk and we don’t want to spend hundreds of pounds on hotel smelly soaps and scatter cushions…
The Chequers Marlow
The Chequers Marlow offers accommodations in Marlow. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.London is 28 miles from The Chequers Marlow, and Oxford is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 16 miles from The Chequers Marlow.
The manager very friendly and helpful.
Tried to accommodate our needs when he was on duty.
- Room 9, very noisy. Music loud underneath the room until after midnight.
the bed was comfortable.
the room was beautiful
the location was brilliant.
the staff were lovely and very accommodating.
The bed was comfy enough, the room size adequate.
Breakfast was okay, but a little over-priced in my opinion. No car parking, but the pay and display is close by and the payment machines accept cards 🙂
- The styling of the pub and rooms is beautiful. It has been finished to a very high standard.
- The manager very friendly and helpful.
Sanctum On The Green-A Luxury Hotel
Located in Cookham Dean, 27 miles from London, Sanctum On The Green-A Luxury Hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find concierge services at the property.Oxford is 26 miles from Sanctum On The Green-A Luxury Hotel, and Windsor is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable with nice fresh linen and towels and a comfortable tub chair.
- The staff were lovely, the bed was comfortable and the breakfast was good.
- We stayed in room three and it was wonderful. The bed was big and comfortable and the room has some lovely amenities such as tea and coffee and a mini fridge. The room also had a free standing bath which was huge. Overall it was a lovely place to stay and the main bar/restaurant area was great too.
- friendliness of staff/manager excellent experience
- Very good small hotel with excellent friendly staff. Set in a beautiful and traditional English village
Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4
One of our top picks in High Wycombe.The Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40 Jct4 hotel is ideally located, close to the M40 with easy links to the M25 and M4. Rooms feature large flat-screen HD TVs with HD channels. Free parking is available onsite.High Wycombe Park & Ride which takes you through Cressex business park and into the heart of High Wycombe, is just 1 miles away. The hotel combines an excellent range of facilities for both business and leisure travellers, including “Kids Stay” and “Eat Free” (terms and conditions apply).Facilities include 112 fully air conditioned bedrooms with Wi-Fi high speed internet access. There are also state-of-the-art conference and banqueting facilities for up to 200 people.The restaurant, lounge and bar offer tempting dishes from around the world including a buffet breakfast including cooked items. The lounge also has Sky Sports and serves Starbucks coffee.Both accessible and family rooms are available at the hotel.The hotel is ideal for family with local attractions like Legoland Windsor, Hellfire Caves West Wycombe, Windsor Castle, Dorney Lake, Henley Regatta and Bicester Village. A 15 minutes train journey will take you to Wembley Stadium (23 miles).
- The room was a brilliant size, especially the bathroom. The T.V. Kettle, Ironing board etc where very welcome in the room and it was also great that the T.V. size made it easier for my to see. The breakfast was wonderful and the bacon, eggs etc was cooked to perfection.
- Staff was very helpful very clean and rooms are very cosy
- Breakfast selection somewhat “tired” certainly towards the end of the session. Not recommended at full price! Bed excellent, and staff extremely helpful and friendly.
- Arrived and booked last minute and the staff were excellent and set up a baby crib for us. Great location just off the motorway. Perfect stop off point
Re furbished room was very good…very comfortable and warm bed’; clean and efficient bathroom.
Reception were very helpful and caring.
Holiday Inn Maidenhead Windsor
One of our top picks in Maidenhead.Just off junction 9 of the M4 highway, The Holiday Inn Maidenhead Windsor is one mile from Maidenhead Train Station. The leisure center features a pool, sauna and gym. Free parking is available along with free Wi-Fi for IHG Rewards guests.Air-conditioned bedrooms feature private bathrooms with baths and showers. With 24-hour room service, bedrooms also include HD flat-screen TVs and fridges.The Holiday Inn Maidenhead’s Spirit Health and Leisure Club provides a range of fitness facilities, a large swimming pool and a children’s pool, a steam room, a whirlpool spa, and a terrace.Cooked breakfasts and seasonal dishes are available in Junction restaurant. Bar menu is available throughout the day offering Starbucks coffee, a full range of food options, chilled beers, wine and spirits. Sky Sports satellite channels is shown on the big screen and guests can watch live events or catch up on the day’s action.Windsor Castle and Legoland are both within a 10-minute drive. Heathrow Airport is a 20-minute drive and free parking is available at the Holiday Inn Maidenhead Windsor.
- The property was in a good location as we were able to walk to the train station. Staff were friendly, rooms were comfortable, spacious and clean. We loved the pool!
- The room was nice and clean and had a decent shower and bath, tv was a bigger size then expected and the bed was really comfy. The staff are really friendly. Would recommend staying here if you need a cheaper option and a short stay. They also allow takeaway in your room which i did and alert you from reception when the foods there if you didnt want to eat in the restaurant.
- We found the bed most comfortable, the room was a good size and well equipped. The breakfasts were good and our grandchildren especially enjoyed the pool when they visited us, we have now pre booked a further long weekend later in the year
- Very comfortable bed. Lovely plentiful breakfast and the Restaurant Manager was very polite and attentive and found us a table in a quieter part of the restaurant.
Food menu at bar is lovely
Hot Breakfast was not nice at all
Staff are friendly
Top Hotels In Marlow Buckinghamshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Marlow Buckinghamshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Marlow Buckinghamshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Marlow Buckinghamshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!