10 Best Hotels To Stay In Markegardlian Oppland – Top Hotel Reviews
Markegardlian Oppland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Markegardlian Oppland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Markegardlian Oppland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Markegardlian Oppland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Markegardlian Oppland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Markegardlian Oppland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Markegardlian Oppland:
Skogstad Hotel’s history goes back to 1905, and its bright, spacious guest rooms combine modern furnishings with traditional atmosphere. Each room is equipped with a work desk, flat-screen cable TV and private bathroom. Most rooms have a balcony.Open during the winter season, the Tapas Club offers tapas and a selection of wines and cava, while Elgen Pub offers entertainment including live sport, darts board and a pool table.The wellness area includes saunas, exercise bikes, weights and relaxing wellness treatments. Yoga is offered weekly in the on-site Yoga Studio Lynx Well.The Hemsedal area has plenty of ski slopes of all levels of difficulty. Summertime activities include hiking, fishing and golf.
- Very good service during the breakfast. Love it. 🌹
We were given a room upgrade with a view of the mountains. The staff couldn’t do enough for us. Breakfast was awesome.
Gym/sauna perfect after a day out exploring.
- Location is great, right in the center of town close to all amenities. We stayed here for a night between two days skiing and it was perfect for us. Breakfast was great and check in and out was easy.
- Lovely hotel that feels like a ski chalet. Great mountain views. Lovely breakfast. Just 20 minutes walk from the ski centre, or a few minutes in a free bus
- It was perfect location. Kind staff. Coffee all the time and croasaant in the hotel. The brewcfast was beautifull
Fossheim Hotel Hemsedal
All rooms at Fossheim Hotel Hemsedal are individually decorated. Rooms have either private bathrooms or shared facilities. Some rooms include a seating area.Cross-country skiing trails start directly at the property during winter. Hiking is a popular summer activity in the area, along with trout fishing. Hemsedal Bygdatun Museum is a 5-minute walk away .
- Everything. Great breakfast, friendly family and staff, comfy rooms!
- Cozy, rustic feeling. Fresh and comfy rooms. Slept very well. Pool tables in the lounge area. Stellar breakfast with great and high quality options.
- The hotel was quite cheap compared to the other options for 2 people in Hemsedal. The breakfast was ok: bread, coffee, butter, jam, hams, cheese, etc
- We felt very welcome upon arrival at reception and the breakfast was plentiful and delicious. We have fond memories of sitting by the open fire with a pizza and a glass of wine after an epic day skiing.
- We did not have any expectations but was positively surprised. We booked a delux room. The room was in the annex and was nicely decorated. The breakfast buffe was good. Friendly host.
All guest rooms at Fanitullen Hotel have tea/coffee facilities, a work desk and cable TV. A breakfast tray can be bought on site.Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas of Fanitullen. Guests are welcome to use of the laundry facilities and the bike room.Hotel Fanitullen also offers a steam sauna and a solarium, and there is an on-site night club on weekends in the winter season.The surrounding area offers a variety of activities, such as hiking, climbing and biking.The hotel’s parking spaces have outlets for engine heaters.
- Terrible street noise from trucks all night long. Poor twin beds . No amenities. Peppies pizza ( and more) next door was great.
- The WiFi worked well, and there was a water kettle and instant coffee (and instant chocolade) in the room
- It’s in the middle if the center. Near to all. Really good view on the mountains
- Good location in the city center. Close to the shop, restaurants. Slopes only 2 minutes away by the car. Nice staff, clean room,
- Incredibly friendly and helpful staff who went out of their way to make our stay easier, Very thankful to them for their assistance in arranging paperwork!
At Guriset Høyfjellshotell, every room includes a terrace.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Guriset Høyfjellshotell.You can play ping pong at Guriset Høyfjellshotell, and the area is popular for skiing and cycling.Hemsedal is 14 miles from Guriset Høyfjellshotell.
- Hotel for winter holidays with a beautiful view from the windows.
- Hyggelig vertskap som gjør alt for at du skal ha et hyggelig opphold. Nydelig mat og et godt vinutvalg til hyggelige priser. Beliggenhet midt i skiløypa med milevis av preparerte skiløyper. Her kommer vi definitivt tilbake.
Fantastisk hyggelig personalen, alle måltider var veldig smakfult. Stille, rolig og gode senger.
Bra tur terreng sommer og vinter.
Føltes som om vi var tilbake på 70 80 tallet 😉
Frokost bra, Buffet veldig bra. Personal helt fantastisk. Super Service. Internet ekstrem bra.
Veldig rolig. Natur pur.
- Maten var helt utsøkt. Både middag lørdag, og brunst på søndag. Fantastisk utsikt fra salongen. Musikken på kvelden kunne vært mye bedre. Kanskje han lettere hadde funnet tonen med litt glede i sangen sin. Kompet var greit. Hyggelig betjening som kom med gode turforslag i nærområdet.
All of Oset Høyfjellshotell’s guest rooms feature a seating area, a TV and a private bathroom with shower.Høyfjellshotell Oset’s in-house restaurant serves a variety of dishes based on locally sourced ingredients. The desserts are prepared in the restaurant’s own pastry kitchen. A bar is also available.Other facilities include a playground and a games room with pool tables and dart boards.Staff is happy to help arrange fishing, hiking, windsurfing and many other activities. Bikes. cross-country skis and boats can be rented on site, and ski passes for Golsfjellet are available at reception.Fagernes Aiport is 15.5 miles from Oset Høyfjellshotell, and an airport shuttle runs between the airport and the hotel.
- our receptionist and waiters and waitresses were extremely nice and friendly and helpful!
- We loved the remote and rustic location of this hotel and found it charming in its “frozen in time” mid-century style. Although the rooms have not been updated in a long, long time (the bathroom had) everything was spotlessly clean. The spacious common spaces were very inviting and comfortable. After a delicious dinner we enjoyed walking the property down to the water. The staff was exceptionally friendly and accommodating, and the breakfast was abundant. We would highly recommend staying here.
- Hotel makes up for the remote location. Front desk very helpful and cheerfully address your requests, and the breakfast was quite good too.
- For those who like remote places – like being at the end of the world – this ist the place to be. Quietness, nature: there is plenty of it there.
- I loved the hotel – great service, nice cosy atmosphere and very good food 🙂
Solstad Hotel & Motel
All accommodations at Solstad Hotel & Motel have a TV.Solstad Hotel’s in-house restaurant offers a variety of dishes, and the cafe serves homemade meals. In summer, guests can relax out on the large terrace.The surrounding mountains provide easy access to skiing and hiking.
- Motel rooms are convenient for cyclists (covered porch). Central location in Gol, which has plenty of shops and things to do. Good breakfast!
- Location, stsyed there many times before, the reception staff very friendly and helpful, room size good
- Loved the little balcony to sit outside and relax with a book and beverage. The breakfast buffet was awesome.
- One of the nicer hotels in Gol, though pretty quiet in the fall. Very nice breakfast buffet and a very nice room despite being part of a set of detached buildings. Likely a great to stay if skiing in the area during winter
Very friendly, professional hostess at breakfast. Beautiful log building and attractive breakfast space and great breakfast snacks.
Our room was spacious. Just what we needed to re-pack and organize our gear after a month on the road.
Traditional décor, a TV and seating area are featured in each guest room at Pers Hotel. The private bathroom has either a shower or bathtub.A sauna, hot tub, bookable massage treatments and gym access are available at Hotel Pers. Other activities include a games room and a variety of bars and entertainment options on site.Norwegian and international cuisines are served during the lunch buffet and on the à la carte dinner menu. A furnished terrace can be enjoyed during nice weather.Gordarike Family Park is just 650 feet away. Gol Ski Centre is a 5-minute drive from the hotel, while Hemsedal Ski Resort is 30 minutes away by car.
- Good dinner buffet, and very good breakfast. We god a nice and quiet room away from the restaurant and the bar.
- A lot of space at Pers Lodge. It was possible to bring my dog on tour.
- The atmosphere was good the hotel is nicely apppointed outside the rooms. We have been in Norway for a month and this was the poorest service and value we have had
- The breakfast buffet was wonderful and had a great variety of different items. The room was good size and very clean and up to date
Love that we had so many towels in the bathroom.
The shower had exellent waterpressure.
The breakfast buffé was lovley -and we love that all the food had a label on it!
The parking lot was really good.
Storefjell Resort Hotel
All air-conditioned guest rooms at Storefjell Resort have a TV and a minibar as well as free Wi-Fi. Guest rooms overlook the surrounding terrain.There is a weekend restaurant that is also open during certain peak periods offering an à la carte menu. Packed lunches are available on request.The resort has a ski storage room, a children’s playground and a games room where guests can play table tennis and billiards. In addition, Storefjell Resort Hotel’s guests have access to a squash court.The surrounding area offers excellent skiing, cycling and fishing opportunities. Other popular activities among guests include day trips to Langedrag Nature Park, the Hardangervidda National Park and the Jotunheimen Mountains. Gol station is 20 minutes’ drive away and shuttle service is available upon request.
- Location. Nice and serviceminded staff. Good food.
I didn¨’t eat croissant-
The bed was good and comfortable
Excellent hiking options, nice breakfast buffet.
Our pet room was in an older style, but had a bubble bath.
- Frokosten var usedvanlig god. Hotellets beliggenhet og interiør er førsteklasses. En ung kvinnelig bartender som også jobbet i restauranten, var usedvanlig hyggelig og hjelpsom.
- Gode senger, fin beliggenhet. God mat God service. Blid og hyggelig personale.
The simply furnished rooms at Liatoppen Fjellstue all have a bathroom with a shower. Some rooms come with a seating area.Guests can enjoy Liatoppen’s games room with billiards, table tennis and air hockey. Board games and cards can be borrowed for free. Shuffleboard is arranged occasionally, along with bingo and activities for children.Cross-country ski trails are found in the surroundings, as well as hiking and cycling paths. Vassfaret Bear Park is 37.3 miles away, while Ål Ski Centre is a 10-minute drive from the property.
Spectacular mountain top view.
Hotel with a charm – cosy common areas, fireplace, games etc.
Basic yet cosy and comfy rooms.
- Location of the Hotel was great, on top of a (small) mountain. Hotel has a big lounge, and sauna in the basement.
The particular atmosphere in the public areas: cozy feeling and amazing view.
The ladies at the reception were very nice and helpful.
Surroundings are also very beautiful.
- the hotel loby is very interesting (Scandinavian style)
- Hotel is in amazing environment, typical norwegian family hotel, clean, comfortable, delicious food, personal helpful and in my case also unbelievable cooperation with owner, because i propose there my girlfriend and he made for us unforgettable moments. Big thank you to all of the staff in Liatoppen.
- Great breakfast.
All the air-conditioned guest rooms at Hotel Skarsnuten have a private bathroom with bath or shower. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a minibar.Continental, seasonal dishes based on fresh ingredients are served in the in-house restaurant. A buffet breakfast is served each morning.Guests can work out in the fitness centre or relax in the solarium. During winter, guests can participate in a ski school and take advantage of the on-site ski storage room. The hotel also specialises in wedding arrangements.During summer the area is ideal for hiking. The 18-hole Hemsedal Golf Club is a 20-minute drive from this design hotel.
One of the larger hotel rooms we had in Scandinavia.
Very friendly staff in the restaurant.
Good food and beautiful views in the restaurant.
Ski lift on the door step.
- Perfect ski-in ski-out for the Mountain. Breakfast is typical Norwegian hotel breakfast fare. Rooms were comfortable. Nice extra bed for our third group member.
Awesome ski in ski out alpine hotel with an amazing panoramic view of Hemsedal.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
Food at the restaurant was great, especially the catch of the day – Wolf fish and sushi bowls.
We had a lovely time here and would definitely stay here again!
- Excellent staff, always ready to go the extra mile for guests.
- Staf and location are brilliant, had a very good time!
- One of the larger hotel rooms we had in Scandinavia.
Top Hotels In Markegardlian Oppland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Markegardlian Oppland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Markegardlian Oppland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Markegardlian Oppland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!