10 Best Hotels To Stay In Marion Oaks Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Marion Oaks Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Marion Oaks Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marion Oaks Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marion Oaks Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Marion Oaks Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Marion Oaks Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Marion Oaks Florida:
Microtel Inn and Suites Ocala
Microtel Inn and Suites Ocala is located in Marion Oaks, just 13 miles from The Villages. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ocala is 11 miles from Microtel Inn and Suites Ocala, and Crystal River is 28 miles from the property.
First, The Family Traveling with me was over 18.
The staff was exceedingly courteous, good humored, and knowledgeable. Inquiring on what I might do while staying and making suggestions on local entertainment and restaurants.
- Need to put more lights in room and up date the carpets it has a little smell to them need tile or hardwood floors and up date the toilets some people can’t set that low.
- Very clean room, comfortable bed, nice bathroom, I could just about live there!
- Vincent, the clerk at the front desk was the only person that made you feel comfortable.
- The bed was very comfortable. The free breakfast left a lot to be desired. The room was very small considering how much I had to pay to stay there.
- First, The Family Traveling with me was over 18.
Sleep Inn & Suites – Ocala
Sleep Inn & Suites – Ocala hotel is adjacent to Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing and is conveniently located just minutes from attractions like Central Florida Community College, The Villages, Paddock Mall and the Ocala Equestrian Complex.This Ocala, Florida hotel is in the heart of Horse Country and is less than a mile from the Florida Horse Park, an official training site of the U.S. Olympic Equestrian Team. The horse park is adjacent to the Cross Florida Greenway.At the Land Bridge Trailhead of the Greenway visitors can enjoy biking, hiking and equestrian trails which together cross over I-75 in a unique ‘Land Bridge’ which extends the path of the Greenway across Florida’s busiest interstate highway onward to the Gulf of Mexico.
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was better than expected.
Tina at front desk was wonderful!
Breakfast was just fine!
- Only had scrambled eggs one morning. Other mornings had gross flat poached eggs. Wifi vey weak. Had to go into lobby to conduct private video visit. Other than these things my stay was very pleasant.
- Staff was super friendly, very clean, good coffee.
- Excellent hot breakfast. Very nice facilities and very clean.
Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala – Belleview
This hotel features an outdoor heated pool and fitness center. Just an 8-minute walk from Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing, Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala – Belleview offers free Wi-Fi in every room.A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV with HBO and on-demand video games is included in the spacious, contemporary rooms. There is a coffee maker along with a desk and seating area.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast buffet during their stay. Ocala Hampton Inn also offers an on-site convenience store.Located directly off Interstate 75, this hotel is within 5 miles of Florida Horse Park and Marion Oaks Golf & Country Club.
- The staff worked with us to resolve an unfortunate situation that happened on our end (not the hotel’s). They really stepped up to help us out. We have nothing but positive things to say about them. Thank you!
- The eggs we great and thank you for not assuming everyone wants cheese in their eggs.
- Comfortable beds, fluffy pillows, breakfast was good.
- Bed was great. Staff was super friendly and nice after and extremely long day of travel.
- The room was clean and quiet which suited us for a one night stop over. Great breakfast and friendly staff.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ocala, FL
One of our top picks in Ocala.Located just off Interstate 75, this hotel is a mile from the Paddock Mall. It serves breakfast every morning and features an indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are provided in every room at Country Inn & Suites Ocala. They have a microwave and a refrigerator and are furnished with a work desk.Complimentary coffee and cookies are always available and the hotel’s front desk is staffed 24 hours a day. A business center and guest laundry facilities are also on site.Pine Oaks Ocala Municipal Golf Course is 5 miles from the Ocala Country Inn & Suites. The Appleton Museum of Art is a 15-minute drive away.
- Friendly, cooperative staff that helped to solve a reservation confusion.
- The breakfast buffet was very good and the staff pleasant. Ollie on evenings was very accommodating.
- Needs to be updated microwave not pulled in. Bathroom very lacking
- Breakfast was good. Also had a take away bag for breakfast if you couldn’t stay.
- During our first night the aircon broke, making a lot of noise and wouldn’t switch off. Told reception next morning and we were immediately moved to an up-graded room. Carolyn, the manager, was an excellent and informative host. To the young girl on reception – have a wonderful birthday at Disney. Breakfast very good.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocala
Just off Interstate 75, 4 miles from downtown Ocala, this hotel features an outdoor pool and a daily continental breakfast. The Ocala Speedway is a 15 minute drive away.Rooms at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Ocala are simply decorated with bright accent colors. Each room includes a flat-screen cable TV, a work desk and ironing facilities.Guests of the Ocala La Quinta Inn and Suites can work out in the on-site fitness center. A laundromat and a 24-hour front desk are available for added convenience.Silver Springs, Florida’s Natural Theme Park, is 10 miles from the hotel. The Paddock Park Mall is 3 miles away.
- The check in clerk Christine was very helpful and friendly
- The staff was very nice, the facility looked ehen we arrived,and the room looked clean it just didn’t smell good
- Great overall…room was a nice size, clean, bathroom was large and of course love that they are pet friendly!
- Bed was very comfortable, location was close to I-75 and you could here the traffic. Our floor was a little noisy with people going in and out rooms slamming doors. But overall a good place to stay.
- Not much! Too many dogs! Could smell pet urine in hallway. Dogs barking next to us because owners went to dinner. Room was clean but the bathroom sink was slow drawing to clogged! Reported to desk! I asked for 1st floor when I made the reservation at check in was told non available and was put on the fourth floor 🙁 Breakfast poorly organized and tables and eating area not kept clean during 6-9 am garbage and dirty tables! Will probably not use this chain again. Parking lot not large enough go all the guests.
Red Roof Inn Ocala
One of our best sellers in Ocala! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Roof Inn Ocala offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ocala.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- My computer wouldn’t connect to the internet….wifi was connect….tried to call support but they were no help….but it has to do with my laptop I guess….front desk was very helpful trying to resolve problem
- Very nice hotel and the location was very good. Everything within 10-20 min of reach and since it is located right next to the interstate you get anywhere very easy. I liked it and would book again. The staff was super nice !
- Easy to book. Convenient location. OK pricing.Lioyd very helpful and friendly at checki in.
There was no microwave nor a refrigerator in the room; when I asked why, they told me I booked online and that’s what I get; that if I had booked with them directly then I would have gotten a “Deluxe Queen”
The Hotel was new and clean so if my description matches your need, you should go for it.
- The room I had was nice and refrig ,and desk came in handy
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocala Conference Center
Located just off I-75 and less than 5 miles from downtown Ocala, this decorative Holiday Inn features two restaurants and an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The ocean-themed rooms at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocala Conference Center are equipped with cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator. An in-room coffee maker and ironing facilities are included.Sky Asian Fusion Restaurant overlooks the city from the 6th floor of the Ocala Holiday Inn. The Cypress Shadows Café & Lounge serves breakfast each morning and cocktails at night.Guests may enjoy the on-site fitness center, cedar sauna and whirlpool. Drinks and snacks can be purchased in the Sweet Shop and enjoyed in the colorful 6-story atrium lobby.The Ocala Conference Center Holiday Inn is 9 miles from the Appleton Museum of Art and less than 11 miles from Wild Waters Waterpark.
- For the price of the room at least one could expect a continental breakfast.
- Bed was vert comfortable and the handicap shower was wonderful
- Restaurant – excellent food plus TV to watch bowl game
- having fine dining onsite and every visit was welcomed with a smile
- The beds were so comfortable and we slept like we were on clouds
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Ocala
Just 5 miles from Ocala International Airport, this hotel features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This Fairfield Inn and Suites is a 15 minute drive from the Appleton Museum of Art.All rooms at Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Ocala are spacious and feature well-lit desks with data ports. Each comes with a coffee maker and a CD player. Free Wi-Fi is also available.Guests at Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Ocala can enjoy an extended breakfast buffet each morning. A business center is also available.The Silver Springs Nature Theme Park is 10 miles from the Ocala Fairfield Inn and Suites.
- Staff was friendly and tried to help solve the problem with the ac/heat.
- Hotel is right off the highway. It is clean, quiet and comfortable. The breakfast is great and the space to eat comfortable and modern.
- Very clean, New modern decor very nice, Bed was very comfortable, I liked this place and would recommend it to anyone.
- I have stayed at this motel before and it was terrific. That’s why we came back here. Staff is usually friendly, breakfast is very good, and the rooms are clean.
- The hotel room had been recently remodeled. The lobby and breakfast area was in the middle of being remodeled.
Howard Johnson Inn – Ocala
One of our top picks in Ocala.Located in Ocala in the region of Florida, 23 miles from The Villages, Howard Johnson Inn – Ocala features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play mini-golf at the hotel.
Sleeping comfort, breakfast
options, helpful, pleasant,staff
- The front desk staff was very friendly! The room was average but clean!
- the room clean the staff very helpful couldnt be better. Great bed, rest needed updating but clean. Everybody asked what they could do to make our stay more pleasant. We were well taken care of!!
- Very old fashioned, clean, comfortable room. We booked it last minute on a very busy night, so I understand the price is going to be high. But, it was a bit too high. We had no choice, hough
- Bathroom and vanity very clean. Beds average comfort. Parking convenient.
- Sleeping comfort, breakfast
Courtyard by Marriott Ocala
Located in Ocala, a 10-minute drive from Silver River State Park, this hotel offers an outdoor pool and a Bistro Restaurant that serves breakfast, dinner, and evening cocktails.At Courtyard by Marriott Ocala, air-conditioned guestrooms feature a coffee maker and cable TV. Select rooms provide a sofa bed and a sitting area.A well-appointed fitness center, with cardiovascular equipment and free weights, is on-site. Guests can relax in Courtyard by Marriott Ocala’s hot tub.Free public parking is available at Courtyard Ocala. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Pine Oaks of Ocala Municipal Golf Course.
- Very Pleasant environment I enjoyed every moment. I would recommend to all my family and friends. My room was very clean and I would love to visit more rooms in different locations.
- The hotel was exceptionally clean and updated. The staff was very courteous, helpful and always met us with a smile.
- Great location near interstate, restaurants and shopping. Pleasant staff. Coffee shop convenient in spacious lobby.
- Comfortable bed. Staff comp a night due to roach in our room
- This an awesome hotel and great value for the money.
Top Hotels In Marion Oaks Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Marion Oaks Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Marion Oaks Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Marion Oaks Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!