10 Best Hotels To Stay In Margalef Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Margalef Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Margalef Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Margalef Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Margalef Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Margalef Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Margalef Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Margalef Catalonia:
Balcó del Priorat
Each modern, heated room at Balcó del Priorat has a TV and a private bathroom. All rooms offer views of the surrounding valley. Some feature a balcony.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Priorat’s à la carte restaurant. It offers a range of Catalan cuisine and local wines.The hotel is less than 0.6 mi from Montsant Natural Park, while La Cartuja de Escaladei Monastery is a 15-minute drive away. Tarragona and Reus are less than 31 mi from the Balcó.
- The sorroundings are amazing. It is a super peacful hotel, staff is nice, healpful and friendly. Moreover, rooms are very nice and most importantly super clean.
- Quiet location, beautiful views from the room, good food, great wine from the nearby vineyard. Very friendly staff.
- Stunning view, fair price for the room with a breakfast.
- Desayuno y comida bueno, los crusanes muy buenos y el cafe con leche muy bueno.
- En cambio la habitación y el comedor y la comida muy buena!! Y el personal muy bueno.
Trossos Del Priorat
Guests can make use of the shared kitchen and barbecue area. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar. The property offers its guests a basket with local products for lunch.Tarragona is 25 mi from Trossos Del Priorat. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 20 mi from the property.
- We were upgraded to Terra Dominica due to an issue with the facilities at Trossos – this review is for said property. Amazing greeting (cases removed from vehicle and taken to room whilst welcome drinks were served on the terrace) Room was stylish, air conditioned and well equipped. Staff were super-friendly and efficient. Restaurant has a great selection of top quality local produce, including Priorat wines.
Excellent spot to get to know the hidden Priorat. Loved the concept of “Honesty bar”, where you take and sign for your consumption without having anyone to “big-brothering” you.
Great panoramas, amazing sunsets, super wine (hand crafted at location).
I will certainly come back to it.👍
- Fantastic views, very good breakfast, friendly staff, nicely designed
- Laura and the team were really helpful. We loved every minute of our stay.
- Wonderful find in the middle of the countryside: stunning views, friendly staff and great value for money. Recommend a trip to nearby Scala Dei to see the convent and try some wine.
Petit Hotel Rural Els Pampols
Heated rooms feature a contemporary décor, with large windows and parquet floors. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Els Pampols serves a buffet breakfast each morning. Porrera offers restaurants which serve local dishes, as well as wine cellars and bars. The area has many vineyards and olive trees.The property is surrounded by mountains and nature reserves. Cambrils and Tarragona are a 40-minute drive from the hotel, while Reus Airport can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- The choice at breakfast, the location for touring the region, the cleanliness of the rooms.
- Great stay. Amazing breakfast. We traveled with a little baby, the staff (Roxana and the owner) were really helpful and super good with our son. We really enjoyed our stay!
- Amazing breakfast (really), helpful staff, the bed was comfy but maybe a little small. Overall I enjoyed the stay, perfect as a base for a tour of Priorat/Monsant.
- The team in charge, the room and the good breakfast
Excelente atención por parte de Roxana.
Desayuno más que completo.
Hotel-Celler Buil & Gine
Each accommodations comes with a private terrace and flat-screen TV. The interiors have modern furnishings and a bright environment with countryside views.The restaurant offers regional cuisine in a classy dining room with large arched windows. The Priorat region is famous for its wine, and guests are welcome to sample some here at the property. There is a winery surrounded by vineyards.There is a seasonal public swimming pool about a 2-minute drive away in Gratallops. You might also be interested in visiting the picturesque hilltop village of Siurana, 22 mi away.
- Beautiful scenery and magnificent staff. Special greetings to our warm and kind breakfast hostess as well as the innovative and friendly chef of the restaurant.
- Nice bodega with three rooms. Cool view. Apartment with kitchen. Priorat is awesome – great wine visit.
- Location is excellent, very quiet and relaxing. You can walk the vineyard and relax. Also the restaurant is excellent, with wine prices the same as in the shop. The bathroom was very large and there was a complimentary wine bottle in the room.
- Great place in a great location. Small boutique hotel, only three rooms. I would stay there again without any hesitation
- A perfect stop-over for a wine seeker not needing night life every night. We enjoyed lunch and breakfast in the holtel’s high quality restaurant as well as a tour and tasting in the bodega. The room was perfect for us with an astonishing sunset view.
Hotel Cal Llop
The colorful rooms at Hotel Cal Llop feature contemporary décor but maintain original features. They have flat-screen TV, air-conditioning and a telephone, and suites also include a free mini-bar.A buffet breakfast with local produce is served daily and Cal Llop’s restaurant serves regional cuisine. The cellar and bar offers quality local wines which can be enjoyed on the terrace from spring until autumn.The owners at Hotel Cal Llop can help book wine tours, oil tastings, quad biking, hiking in Montsant Nature Reserve, 3.1 mi away, as well as other activities in the area.The hotel offers free parking and is 23 mi from Reus Airport. Tarragona and the beaches of the Costa Daurada are 31 mi away.
- Very nice location, friendly staff. A very quiet place, with a lot of wine cellars nearby.
- This hotel was ¨different¨in the nicest possible way. Location was fantastic with the most beautiful views from room. The shower was perfect, the bed comfortable and the room was spacious. Breakfast excellent and staff could not have been more friendly or helpful.
- Very comfortable with friendly welcome and staff. Excellent location and very relaxing in the heart of La Priorat. Good recommendations for visits and activities
- Very rustic yet eclectic interior design. Love it!
- Clean, friendly and very helpful staff; Cristina set up three visits to local wineries as well as lunch on a day’s notice and everything worked out perfectly. The restaurant in the basement is very nice and has a killer Priorat wine list.
La Siuranella’s heated rooms feature parquet floors and modern, rustic decorative details. Each includes a flat-screen TV, bathrobe and hairdryer. Some rooms have mountain views.The hotel restaurant serves tasting menus of creative regional cuisine. There is also a bar and a terrace offering views of the surrounding countryside.Staff at La Siuranella are happy to help organize visits to wineries, arrange mountain bike excursions, or provide information on climbing in the surrounding area.This elegant double room features parquet floors, central heating and rustic decorative details. The private bathroom with hydromassage shower includes toiletries, a bathrobe and hairdryer.The historic city of Tarragona is 31 mi away and Reus Airport can be reached in about 50 minutes by car.
- Wonderful location. The staff were very friendly and made us very welcome. The dinner was excellent and also breakfast was lovely.
- The hotel exceeds every expectation I had, it is a 5 star hotel in an immaculate location. The staff was extremely helpful on any request and speak very good English. This is the place to stay in Siurana!
- Was able to seat four of at 10 pm with no notice, waiter was great, wine suggestion excellent. Restaurant manger helpful and welcoming. We all loved the food. Iberian pork was the favorite.
- The views are really nice and the breakfast not bad at all.
- Good heating and bathroom. Gorgeous view and comfortable room. First time in siurana last year was a day trip. I wanted to return and stay overnight. Breakfast was very good. Typical of the region with orange juice, coffee, toast and croissant, fruit bowl, cereal, cheese and sliced meats.
Hotel Restaurant Lotus Priorat
All rooms are soundproofed and include a private bathroom with free toiletries. Apartments and studios also include a private kitchen or kitchenette.Located in a restored building from the 18th century, this hotel includes a restaurant that serves traditional dishes of the region, prepared with local produce. Room service is also offered.The coastal town of Cambrils is 25 mi away. Reus Airport can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- The atmosphere of the facilities and staff was superb. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is centered near everything one can wish for when visiting D.O.Q. Priorat and D.O. Montsant. Also the services in Falset near the hotel are excellent. The hotel also offers good food and drinks all day through.
- Helpful staff, pleasant room, perfect setting, restaurant serving delicious rustic Catalan food
- Really nice people are running the place. Nicely decorated.
- We loved the town and the hotel was nice. We ate dinner there both nights and it was good with really cheap wine. Staying in Falset is like going back in time. It was a great experience.
- Lovely hotel in cute wine town of Falset. Nice sunset terrace and kitchen to have supper. Nice breakfast.
Each room at Ca l’Amadeu has traditional décor. All rooms have air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has a café, which is set in the original wine cellar. The restaurant serves homemade, local dishes.The surrounding hills are ideal for hiking and cycling. The Costa Daurada’s beaches and Port Aventura Theme Park are within 16 mi of l’Amadeu.Tarragona, Reus and its airport can be reached in just over 30 minutes by car.
- A very welcoming host who gave us a room with a large balcony as we had our dog with us, this was very useful. Good sized room and very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and very generous. Their restaurant wasn’t open in the evening but they recommended one nearby which was fabulous.
- Nettes kleines Hotel, Personal freundlich und zuvorkommend, Frühstück hat unsere Erwartungen übertroffen, ist zwar etwas von der Autobahn entfernt, aber für den Preis lohnt es sich. Können es für Zwischen auchübernachtung empfehlen, würden dort auch wieder Station machen.
Petit déjeuner copieux et varié
Petit village méridional avec sa place et ses platanes très agréables
- El trato de Jaume, el dueño , y los desayunos. La habitación muy amplia y tenía nevera
Patron très gentil et attentionné.
Chambre spacieuse et très propre.
Charme du village.
Hotel La Garbinada
The restaurant at La Garbinada offers a lunchtime fixed price menu during the week. It serves traditional cuisine and guests can choose from an extensive wine list.Hotel Garbinada’s tour desk can arrange excursions to vineyards and points of interest, such as the Montsonís Medieval Fortresses. Guided bicycle tours can also be organized for guests.Lleida is 20 minutes away from La Garbinada Hotel by car, while Zaragoza is 99 mi away. Free parking is available at a location nearby.
- Very friendly, lovely building. Stayed for the locals fiesta – great experience 😊
- L’isolement du village et de l’etablissement.
- La historia del edificio, la profesionalidad del señor Andres, el almuerzo q sirven, las vistas….. Una delicia todo el conjunto
El ambiente, estilo y decoración del hotel y habitación.
Comida de buena calidad.
Espectáculo Sábado noche.
Personal muy amable. (Excepto en check-out)
Fácil de encontrar y acceder a la zona.
Tienen un refugio antiaéreo del 1938 que se puede visitar
- Ideal para escapada de fin de semana en plan relax. Muy recomendable cenar el sábado en el mismo hotel con espectáculo. Trabajadores muy serviciales!
Rooms at the Hotel Sport are spacious and some have balconies with views of the surrounding countryside. Each air conditioned room has a TV.The hotel restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and offers local cuisine for lunch and dinner. The bar has a large selection of locally produced wines, and can also organize visits to local wineries.The area surrounding Falset is ideal for activities such as hiking and horseback riding, and Montsant Park is just a 30 minute drive away. Tarragona and the beaches of the Costa Dorada are less than 19 miles away.
- Large room with bath tub. Good location and good breakfast.
- Great Atmosphere, newly renovated roomservice. Good restaurant and kind staff!
Location + staff friendliness.
Unpretentious hotel giving a good feel of spanish hospitality
- Cosy ,traditional hotel ,coffee maker in the room …fantastic restaurant and wine .
- The bed linens were sooooo beautifully pressed & crisp. Beds were very comfortable. Espresso maker in the room was great! Great big rooms and bathroom with robes! Shower is great too! The staff are lovely, no English spoken but doesn’t matter, they try so very hard to make everything perfect for their guests. Location is super easy to find, unload luggage, and even park for free on the road!
Top Hotels In Margalef Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Margalef Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Margalef Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Margalef Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!