10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mareny Blau Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Mareny Blau Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mareny Blau Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mareny Blau Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mareny Blau Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mareny Blau Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mareny Blau Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mareny Blau Valencia Community:
Sample delicious Spanish cuisine at the hotel’s traditional restaurant. You can choose between tasty paella and other home-made recipes using local produce. Picnics are prepared on request and a microwave and a vending machine are the both available in the dining room.Sleep well in the calm, residential area of Faro. Enjoy the fresh sea air from your balcony and possible sea views. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area.Try a number of water sports in Cullera which, thanks to its protected bay, is perfect for safe swimming. There is a cave with a pirate museum, and you can go on a boat ride to the Albufera Nature Reserve. There are 2 children’s playgrounds nearby.Cullera’s AVE Train Station offers high-speed connections to Madrid and beyond.
- The room was beautiful, even with no windows toate the sea.
- The beach is only in 200 hundreds metres from the hotel. It takes about 1-2 minutes to reach the beach. And you are able to see the beach from the balcony. It is really nice and quiet place for calm rest and relax.
- The aircondition was OK, but old. The beaches and the surroundings were great!
- Good location. 2 min to the beach. The beach is amazing.
- Very nice place literally 30 seconds away from the beach
The rooms are decorated in a modern style with wooden floors and flat-screen TVs. All have air conditioning and heating, safe and mini-bar. The marble bathrooms have baths. Room service is also available.Cullera Holiday has swimming pools for both adults and children. There is also a small fitness center and sauna. The hotel offers a bar and a restaurant, which serves either buffet-style meals or á la carte menu.Full board and half board rates include either a buffet-style meal or a menu.Cullera Holiday is located 1.2 mi from the center of Cullera, 8 minutes’ drive from Albufera Natural Park. Busses to central Cullera stop outside the hotel. The train connects you with Valencia in 30 minutes.
- I didn’t have a great view, in fact, I didn’t have a view, but the room was huge and the bed was comfortable, great, amazing value for money.
- The bed ,the room ,the bathroom all very comfortable and clean the only issue was the television it didn’t have any channels than Spanish
- could only say the location was not to bad and our room was nice (junior suite) regular rooms are not.
- Male receptionist very helpful. Let me park motorcycle in front of reception. very modern building providing good food and beer.
- This is our second visit! We really like the staff, facilities and the rooms are lovely, each one has its own balcony and very clean
The rooms at the Sicania feature tiled floors and dark wood furniture. Each one has a balcony, a TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Sicania’s main restaurant serves buffet meals during summer. There is also another restaurant and tapas bar with a beachfront terrace.The hotel is just 5 minutes’ drive from L’Albufera Nature Reserve. You can drive to central Valencia in 45 minutes.
- Amazing hotel on the beach typically Spanish but we loved that
- Fresh orange juice if you ask. Nice beach café. Midnight welcome. Shaded car park
- Comfortable beds and excellent views in a well kept small hotel on a lovely beach. Plenty of nearby restaurants and a supermarket close by. Watersports available from the hotel. Decent well kept pool. Good bus service to town and station
The Sicania Hotel is a perfect location in Cullera,
Straight onto the beach with lovely views, very good for swimming in the sea.
Lovely and well-presented Buffet Breakfast. A lovely place to stay! BUT.
- The location was superb with impressive sea views. There are also lots of quiet seating areas, including plenty of outside terraces.
Each modern, air-conditioned room at El Chalet has wooden flooring. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The à la carte restaurant serves a continental breakfast. A range of Valencian cuisine such as paella is served in the Chalet’s restaurant.Located in Cullera’s El Faro district, El Chalet is just over 0.6 mi from L’Albufera Park. Cullera’s old town is a 10-minute drive away, while Valencia is approximately 19 mi away.
- The hotel is perfectly situated in front of a very clean and quiet beach. This hotel is family runned, so everything is perfectly prepared for the comfort of their guests.They offer no parking, but helped me to park my car comfortably and successfully. I’m very thankful for their treatment and a special “bonus” of an “animal” artistically made from the towels (different every day) which has been waiting for you on the bed!
- The hotel identifies as 3* but the rooms are as good as any 4* package I have ever been on. The staff are delightful and helpful. The WiFi password is different to the one in the welcome package so just ask – WiFi works well. The hotel is ON the beach. The restaurant is in fact a cafetería (in the Spanish sense). In line with the norm in the area the cafe is open to the public – very popular and food is good. The little bay (Playa de Oliva)in which the hotel stands is mainly used by families staying in the apartments nearby. If you wasn’t a sunbed on the beach they are good and easily available but (we found out) the season doesn’t start in Playa de Oliva until 23rd June. There are beds available in the busier part of Cullera. The bus stop for the centre or the station is 30 yards from the hotel. We love the place.
- Really good room, modern and big. The mattress is perfect, hard enough to rest comfortably. The views from the balcony are great.
- location- actually on the beach, sea views worth the extra.
- Room had been refurbished well and was clean with a good shower. The beach and the bay were very pretty though somewhat isolated.
All rooms have a private terrace and air conditioning. Set over 12 floors, the rooms include a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar, heating and a free safe. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and vanity mirror.The pool area has a pool bar, where cocktails are served. The beach can be accessed directly from this area in a 2-minute walk.Hotel Santamarta’s buffet restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine. There is also a café on-site which connects to the terrace.Meeting rooms with different capacities are available and private parking is also available on site at an extra charge.
The staff were very welcoming. Easy access to the beach or you could sit round the hotel pool that had plenty of loungers to use.
Loved the fact that the night before we left they very kindly left us a couple of bottles of water for our onward journey which was a lovely surprise. The drinks were reasonably priced.plenty of choices for breakfast, didn’t have lunch or evening meal in the hotel as decided to use local restaurants.
- Well situated for the beach, nice and clean and excellent staff.
WIFI very good.
Servers very friendly in the dining room.
- The bartender recommended a good restaurant in town and she was also friendly recommending a good selection of teas and drinks at the bar. Wifi worked well.
- the staff were very friendly , helpful and considerate. The private parking was a big plus,
- The staff were very welcoming. Easy access to the beach or you could sit round the hotel pool that had plenty of loungers to use.
Hotel Costa San Antonio
Most rooms have balconies with views of Cullera Castle and a fridge. All rooms include a private bathroom with bath, and a telephone. Air conditioning or heating is available, depending on the time of year.The Costa San Antonio also offers a café-bar, and guests can also make use of the ticket service, tourist information and safe.The hotel is located just 50 feet from the main bus stops. You can easily walk to a variety of bars, restaurants and leisure areas. Valencia Airport is 35 mi away.
- Very comfortable with very friendly helpful staff.
- Very nice owner and stuff. Perfect for those who like small hotels with good service. We would give it 10p and will return someday!
- Great location , easy walk to beach and restaurants. View of the castle on the hill from our window was nice . Basic room but very clean and great value
- Clear, hill view and San Antonio Beach in 1 min. by walk. A lot of restaurants, cafe and shops nearby.
- Staff had limited English but very helpful. Room was in good condition, bed comfortable and nice quiet location.
Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do on the Costa del Azahar. Private parking spaces are also available on request.Valencia city center is 45 minutes’ drive away. Here you can find the spectacular City of Arts and Sciences and the medieval market, La Lonja de la Seda.
- Just needed a place to sleep, for that it was OK, modern bathroom. The guy at reception was very nice.
We enjoyed the proximity of the beach as it was only 10 mins walk. Numerous bars and shops a few steps away.
The accommodation was cosey, comfortable and squeaky clean.
- Easy walking distance for all amenities, beach with golden sand very close by.
- It was close to shops, bars, the beach and the bus stop, so it was easy to get back to when the clouds gathered. I didnt know about spains holidays on 6&8 december, but I managed. Rain was less bad than forecast, i didnt get soaked.
Great staff. Jean (John in French) is a gem!
Really close to a spectacular beach (nudist).
Accommodations at the Residencia Isabel is located in 2 buildings. All rooms have central heating and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The reception also offers a tour desk and luggage storage service.The hotel is just 0.6 mi from the Rey Juan Carlos Industrial Park and 1.2 mi from the AP7 Mediterranean Highway. The beaches of the Costa de Azahar are within a 20-minute drive.
- The boss, Ester Isabel is off the charts wonderful and her presence is very special. The room was great but the service is beyond excellent. Fabulous amenities and great breakfast. Best value in Spain.
- Very clean, comfortable hotel. With very friendly caring staff. I would definitely stay again.
- A super friendly central hotel. No frills, but very well cared for and a comfortable atmosphere.
- Que a pesar de la hora de entrada la dueña fue muy amable y nos dejó entrar más tarde, ya que por motivos laborales nos era imposible llegar temprano
ubicacion y trato
instalaciones, limpias y adecuadas
el personal es familiar y cercano
Parador de El Saler
The rooms of the Parador Campo de Golf El Saler are modern and spacious. All have heating, air conditioning and TV. Many of them have views of the golf course.In the spa you will find a range of exclusive treatments and massages. It also has saunas and a heated swimming pool. During the summer the hotel has an outdoor swimming pool. The Parador has free parking.The El Saler restaurant specializes in local rice dishes, especially paella.The El Saler golf course is ranked in the top 10 in Spain. Alternatively, you can explore the Albufera Nature Reserve which is home to a wide range of plants and wildlife. Valencia is just 11 miles away.
- This hotel is in the quite and beautiful area near the sea side and park Albufera. Rooms are well-equipped and have a nice view.
- Great location for a couple days of golf with friends or family. Breakfast is good.
- the location.Very quiet and secluded near the beautiful city of Valencia(18 km.)
The first thing that impressed me was the location of the Parador el Saler in a Nature Preserve and right on the Mediterranean. After spending time in Barcelona and Sitges, the silence of the area surrounding the Parador was overwhelming and absolutely delightful.
The breakfasts were the best we had during our two weeks in Spain and the wait staff were excellent. The nights that we stayed at the Parador for dinner, the food was excellent and the service first rate.
- Championship links golf course, fabulous beach, white sand
Hotel Carabela 2
Most rooms at the Carabela 2 have a private balcony. All come with air conditioning and heating, an private bathroom and a fridge.The hotel has a café-bar and staff at the hotel can provide information on the surrounding area.Valencia is 24 mi away and there is easy access to the City of Arts and Sciences via the A-8 Motorway. Benidorm and the Terra Mítica Theme Park are a 60-minute drive away.
- The receptionist who checked us in was so helpful, gave us a map and told us places to visit and where to eat. He was like a Tourist Information office! Bed comfortable. Large terrace and fridge in room was a bonus. Although we didn’t have breakfast the dining area looked good.
- And then we discovered the old part of the town. The town has 2 parts, the modern multistorey beachside resort part and then across the road and around the side of the hill was the old part. It was bustling and lovely. Good walk to the castle
Very pleasant manager breakfast basic but not expecting anything else good location for town and beach. Lots
of places to eat round every corner. Great value for money.
- last hotel with reasonable prices due to motogp in Valencia
- comfortable room ,rare to find a full bath in the ensuite 2 minutes from the playas ,good internet connection ,large terrace on most rooms
Top Hotels In Mareny Blau Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mareny Blau Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mareny Blau Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mareny Blau Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!