10 Best Hotels To Stay In Marchenilla Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Marchenilla Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Marchenilla Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marchenilla Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marchenilla Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Marchenilla Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Marchenilla Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Marchenilla Andalucía:
Hosteria La Bordalla
Offering views of the surrounding countryside, each of the Bordalla’s rooms has rustic décor with beamed ceilings and tiled floors. All come with a flat-screen TV.Traditional Andalusian cuisine is served in the Hosteria’s restaurant. Guests can relax on the terrace, where there are also barbecue facilities.Surrounded by the Serranía de Ronda Mountains, the Bordalla is ideally located for cycling and hiking. The hotel is within an hour’s drive of some of Andalucía’s White Villages, while the Costa del Sol and Gibraltar are less than 25 mi away.
- L’accueil est super chaleureux, le cadre somptueux les petits-dejeuners sur la terrasse copieux et excellent. Un endroit à recommander . C’est un endroit dans la nature où on bénéficie d’un calme absolu.
Lo mejor, su ubicación y el trato que nos dispensaron.
Estuvimos ” como en casa ”
- La ubicación de la finca permite desconectar del ajetreo y tanto las casas como los jardines son preciosos. Malek y Saida nos trataron de manera excepcional.
- La habitacion espectacular grande y limpia el trato del personal de 10
- Le calme et la variété des plats, le personnel et le propriétaire
Posada La Casa Grande
Posada La Casa Grande features characteristic Andalusian architecture, including archways, exposed beams and tiled floors. The rooms and apartments feature wooden furniture and some of them have a 4-poster bed.Breakfast is served from 09.00 until 11:00 in the property’s lounge and dining room, where there is a fireplace and a TV. Posada La Casa Grande also has a library with English, Spanish and Norwegian literature, as well as a patio with a fountain.Set next to Los Alcornocales Natural Park, the house is close to the town’s bars and restaurants. Staff at reception can provide information about what to do or see on the area.The center of Algeciras and Gibraltar can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Ronda, Jerez de la Frontera and Málaga are within 90 minutes’ drive of the property.
- It was very clean and the common room was large and comfortable. I would have liked to stay there longer.
- Nice and quiet location, lots of space, including or own little terrace. Rustic (at times rusty) charm of the place.
- Nice, spacious apartment. Free parking on the street 5 min walk away (if you’re lucky even less).
- Central location. Friendly people. Hostel with character. Very clean rooms beds and WC.
- Amazing property, we were the only people in the whole building for two days! Games in the lounge we could play, we really enjoyed our stay. It would be a great place for a group stay.
TUGASA Hotel Castillo de Castellar
Come to the TUGASA Hotel Castillo de Castellar to spend a relaxing break in an authentic Spanish castle, surrounded by the wonderful scenery of the Alcornocales Nature Park. Feel the history throughout this charming, well-preserved village of characteristic, whitewashed houses.The complex’s historic setting gives it a peaceful atmosphere in which you can relax. Enjoy walking in the beautiful surrounding countryside. This fantastic location also allows you to easily reach the golden beaches of Sotogrande and try out some of the exciting water sports on offer.
- We had a FANTASTIC Stay x the views are MAGNIFICENT x
- It was a very cool experience we had the tower room it was really great also very clean hotel bar open until late n helpful staff
- Room 101 was magnificant. Feels like being King in your own castle
- Very unique and special, a true experience in a real Spanish Castle. Spacious rooms with nice views, generous and tasty food. Very clean and nice staff members.
- Amazing location, great views, relaxing environment, enjoyable breakfast.
La Almoraima Hotel
La Gañania restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine, with an emphasis on different meats and products from La Almoraima Estate.La Almoraima Hotel has an outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court. Guests can relax in the gardens.Activities can be organized for guests including horse riding, cycling and visits to Finca La Almoraima. Gibraltar is just 20 minutes away by car.
- A beautiful setting and a beautiful building with excellent staff , there’s nothing not to like!
- Beds, breakfast, style, staff, facilities. Great stay.
- A very big bathroom with bath and separately a dush. A nice room. Good restaurant.
- I loved the peace and quiet. Everything was spotlessly clean and staff friendly and helpful (when they could understand us because we have very little Spanish!) Swimming pool great and area beautiful. A trip to Castillo de Castellar is a must and just up the road. A great base to tour the area. Went horse riding at Finca la Almoraima. Excellent
- A very large comfortable bed. We enjoyed wandering around admiring the building, the furnishings and the antiques. All of the staff were helpful and friendly
Hotel Monasterio de San Martin
Each attractive room at Hotel Monasterio de San Martin has classic décor with original features such as wooden beams and exposed brick walls. All rooms have air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a terrace opening onto the hotel gardens.You can enjoy local dishes in the San Martin’s restaurant. There is also a bar and a terrace overlooking the gardens.The hotel is within 15 minutes’ drive of the nearest beaches. Sotogrande is 5 mi away and here you will find 4 golf courses. La Línea de la Concepción and Gibraltar can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- We were referred to this property by a friend and it lived up to its billing. We’ve stayed in many Paradors in Spain and this property compares well with that category of hotel. It’s a beautiful building in extensive grounds including well-managed lawns and gardens, a very large pool and interesting outdoor seating and places to relax. We enjoyed a ground floor room with private terrace overlooking garden. The major difference between this property and Paradors is the level of personal service and attention from staff which allowed us to eat when and where we wished and with some style and quality of food and wine. It tries with some success to welcome you into a family atmosphere that we found very relaxing. Although it’s only 10 or 12 kilometers from Sotogrande, you need your own transportation to fully enjoy this location which is surrounded by open countryside and about 4 km from nearest small community of San Martin del Tesorillo.
- Central Location, restaurants nearby, friendly staff.
The welcome upon arrival
The food and the personalised chef experience
The open fire
The grounds and gardens
The common areas – lounges and bar
A little corner of heaven – we will be back!
Restaurant food …excellent. Not massive choice but i like that because what you got was perfection. All quality local fresh ingredients.
Not far to travel to local towns. Stunning countryside. Stunning property with lovely accomodation. Friendly. Relaxed. V near Local facilities. Loved it.
They also do yoga / retreat specials which I was interested in returning to. Massive pool / area.
Thank you Dennis …Fabulous.
- Very interesting hotel. Nice in winter with lovely log fires. Staff exceptionally helpful
The Almenara’s spacious rooms are decorated in natural tones. All air-conditioned rooms have stunning views of the golf course or gardens, and include a mini-bar. Free WiFi is included throughout the hotel.The Almenara Golf Resort’s Spa Elysium offers a hot tub, gym and sauna. Other facilities include the Sotogrande Golf Academy and a horse-riding center.There are various restaurants serving Andalucian and international cuisine. Guests can enjoy meals on the outdoor terraces, or relax with a drink in Pentagrama’s Bar.Almenara Golf Hotel is just 3.1 mi from the Costa del Sol, and Gibraltar Airport is 16 mi away. Guests can benefit from special rates at nearby golf courses.
- Great location and beautiful lobby. Nice backyards. Gated community.
- Beautiful relaxed surroundings, excellent service. Would def return.
- Spacious, clean, friendly and accommodating staff, great food, efficient service.
- Great individual cottages with comfortable rooms spread across a special, peaceful location
- Staff were welcoming, friendly and very efficient.
From the Sotogrande restaurant guests can enjoy views of the surrounding countryside and golf courses. The poolside snack bar serves light refreshments and there is also a cocktail bar.There is a 24-hour reception where guests can arrange bicycle and car rental, as well as currency exchange.A free shuttle runs to the beach and nearby golf courses. Special rates are offered to guests at NH Sotogrande who wish to play at golf courses in the area. There is also a tennis court at the hotel.The NH is located 12 mi from Gibraltar Airport and 62 mi from Malaga Airport.
- Great staff, very kind and happy to help all the time. Our room (superior with views) was superb, lots of space and very nice balcony looking to the pool and gardens. Nice pool [never too crowed] and great atmosphere overall. By the way, do not miss the breakfast! it is great.
- Very comfortable bed with efficient air conditioning. Excellent breakfast. wished we could have stayed longer!
- The rooms are very dated, but clean. Staff could not do enough. There could be more choice at breakfast aimed towards English as there were many staying and that also goes for the TV channels.
- The room was lovely with a great terrace! Pool area was beautiful, clean and mostly quiet!
- The room was very spacious., super clean, beds really comfy. Breakfast was fabulous, the venue & location perfect.
Hotel Rural Casares
Each room with heating and simple décor features a TV and balcony. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are included.Hotel Rural Casares is 10 minutes’ walk from a variety of lively bars and traditional restaurants serving Andalusian cusine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Estepona, on the Mediterranean coast, is 25 minutes’ drive and Marbella is 28 mi away. The center of Malaga is 59 mi from the property.
- Great coffe at breakfast friendly staff comfortable bed very clean and tidy
- View from the room was beautiful. We loved the fact that you could see and hear the various activites going on at the school. This made our stay more interesting. Al Sur restaurant in the square is the BEST. The man there was so friendly, he cooked, served did everything himself. Explained the menu as well everything was freshly made. We visited there three times because it was so good. Restaurant at the top of steps Mi Cortijo exceptional too. We will return to Casares.
- Excellent location. Excellent staff. So clean. So authentic. Super view. Super everything. Missed big festival by just one night!!!…but had the most amazing time here. Thank you!!
- the receptionist did not speak english like at all…but we communicated well. there only one thing- breakfast was at 9 but it was actually 30 min later. I understand that it is it big deal but we had busy day ahead and did not want to wait for breakfast that is already served late.
- Was very well located, central to all village amenities
Club Maritimo de Sotogrande
The hotel has 2 restaurants, one offering snacks and tapas and the other tasty Mediterranean cuisine. The Club Maritimo de Sotogrande has modern, yet cozy interior design offering an inviting place in which to rest and relax.The Club Maritimo de Sotogrande is located 45 minutes from Malaga airport and has easy access to Marbella and Gibraltar.
- The hotel is beautiful the staff are helpful lovely destination
- This hotel has such a classy ambience. It does everything so well. The rooms are spacious, staff attentive, breakfast amazing and the restaurant is pretty good too!
- In the heart of the Marina, the hotel gives you all the comfort you need with a “boutique” feeling. Staff is really nice and breakfast on the terrasse is so cool. Thanks !
- The staff were excellent – really helpful. The rooms were cleaned regularly. Highly recommend.
- I love the marina and the beach the rooms were lovely
Hotel Boutique Milla de la Plata
Each room at Hotel Boutique Milla de la Plata is decorated in a unique way. Rooms have tiled floors and flat-screen TVs. All have a private bathroom.The hotel restaurant overlooks the sea and serves Mediterranean fish and meat dishes. Wonderful views can also be enjoyed from one of the hotel’s beautiful terraces.Torreguadiaro beaches are a 7-minute walk of Milla de la Plata boutique hotel, and there are 13 golf courses within a 20-minute drive. Gibraltar is 16 mi away.
- Incredible sea view, just above the beach. Nice sunrise from picture window. Good air conditioning. Great rain shower. All staff very pleasant and friendly.
- It’s all about the position of this hotel, right next to the Med with the waves lapping the shore just metres from the restaurant. And all the rooms get a sea view. Very few hotels on the Costa are so close to the sea, and the sushi restaurant is really top notch – the chef trained in Japan for several years and really knows his stuff.
- Very good for those looking a cute boutique hotel , with a nice restaurant … stunning sea view … nice staff , definitely worth to try …
The view is stunning, you can watch the sun rise from your bed.
The beach during the week days is very quiet and peaceful with crystal clear water
- Location was amazing, beautiful and quiet. Access to a few private beach beds, staff were very nice.
Top Hotels In Marchenilla Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Marchenilla Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Marchenilla Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Marchenilla Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!