10 Best Hotels To Stay In Marcazzo Sicily – Top Hotel Reviews
Marcazzo Sicily is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Marcazzo Sicily. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marcazzo Sicily. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marcazzo Sicily. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Marcazzo Sicily right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Marcazzo Sicily with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Marcazzo Sicily:
Hotel Domenico is located in Castiglione di Sicilia, 26 miles from Catania and 9 miles from Taormina. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Giardini Naxos is 9 miles from Hotel Domenico, and Acireale is 19 miles away. Fontanarossa Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Weird and wonderful hotel, with lots of interesting nooks and corners, and nice detail.
- The friendly staff who make you feel at home right away. The “secret” swimming pool next to the castle also really adds to the experience.
Nous avons eu une très belle chambre spacieuse avec terrasse face au fort et à la vallée.
Bon accueil. Bon petit déjeuner. Restaurant fermé en basse saison. Hôtel très calme, bonne literie.
Un peu difficile à trouver.
Le village de Castiglione est ravissant.
Proche Alcantara, Etna Nord, Randazo. ..
- Établissement merveilleux, digne de Visconti, dans un village face à l’Etna ou l’histoire semble s’être arrêtée. Le propriétaire est adorable.
tres belle salle de restaurant
tres bon petit dejeuner gourmand
acceuil tres sympa du personnel
proprietaire vous conseil pour vos sorties
emplacement ideal pour visiter les gorges de l’ALCANTARA
Hotel Federico II
Hotel Federico II is in a 14th century building, in the heart of the historic center of Castiglione di Sicilia. It features elegant and comfortable guest rooms.This small and intimate, family-run hotel is a great base for exploring the the surrounding area.Staff can recommend the best itineraries to enjoy natural beauties of Etna Regional Park and the unspoiled Alcantara Valley. Visit the impressive ravines created by the Alcantara River. Sine Tempore Ristorante is open for lunch and dinner and serves traditional Sicilian dishes and fine wines from the Etna area. It offers a great menu as well as a large buffet of starters.
- Staff was outstandingly helpful. Given that this is an old building the rooms were pretty good. Just a very relaxing place to organixe trips from. Restaurant downstairs was a hidden gem.
- Friendly family run hotel in the centre of a beautiful village close to Etna
- Large room. Friendliness of staff, so willing to help. Parking the car is tricky as this is a medieval hilltop village and the laneways are so narrow, you need to fold in the side mirrors. We got as far as we could, but finally a man from the hotel took over our car and parked it for us in a piazza. This is definitely NOT a tourist town, but authentic Sicilien which is what we wanted. Restaurant in hotel is excellent and opened for us to have dinner on their day off!
- Friendly & attentive staff. Restaurant very good & reasonably priced. Breakfast good but not as high a standard as restaurant. Room very clean.
- Very picturesque little village. Frederick II is small, family run hotel. It is not fancy, but very clean. Restaurant serves very good local specialties. Staff (mostly family members) is very accommodating.
Albergo Diffuso Borgo Santa Caterina
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Albergo Diffuso Borgo Santa Caterina offers pet-friendly accommodations in Castiglione di Sicilia, just 26 miles from Catania. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Taormina is 9 miles from Albergo Diffuso Borgo Santa Caterina, and Giardini Naxos is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 29 miles from Albergo Diffuso Borgo Santa Caterina.
-nice cozy room
-room was preheated which was very attentive and much better than at other places
- Castiglione is a really nice place and the room we stayed in was clean and had everything you need. Breakfast was good and with homemade jams and cakes, beatiful dining room!
- The breakfast was great and the room was quite adequate and comfortable
Very friendly and helpful staff; very clean.
Castiglione Di Sicilia is a beautiful little village.
- Well decorated, typical place. Good breakfast, very nice view from the terrace. Friendky staff
- -nice cozy room
Alcantara Resort is surrounded by 4 acres of grounds with 2 swimming pools, a 10 minute drive from Giardini Naxos and the Alcantara Gorges. It offers air conditioned accommodations with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Resort Alcantara are spread over little villas and are located either on the first or second floor. In-room amenities include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, along with CD and DVD players.A breakfast buffet including both savory and sweet options is available every morning. Restaurant Le Cascate offers buffets of Mediterranean cuisine and traditional Sicilian specialties.Located in Gaggi, Alcantara Resort is 500 feet from a bus stop with services to Giardini Naxos and Taormina, 6 miles away. Guests have discounts at a partner beach in Giardini Naxos.
- The property grounds and gardens are amazing and very well kept, great views reaching out to mountains and etna. Staff very friendly and helpful
Breakfast was nice.
Pool was lovely.
Liked the individual villa type accommodation
- Property grounds are impeccably kept, rooms clean and airconditioned. Pool area also really nice. Staff mostly very helpful. Restaurant could be better, esp evening meals. Breakfast also ok.
- The level of service provided by the manager and his staff, turned this beautiful boutique style resort into a five star service hotel. The close proximity to Gardini Naxos and Taormina made it easy to drive 10 minutes to the beach, while still being able to enjoy the tranquility of the resort and pool area. The chef cooked excellent dinner of local produce and the breakfast suited all tastes! I would happily come back with my family again and stay for another week.
- The hotel is situated in a small quiet town away from the crowded, touristic Taormina and Giardini Naxos. The hotel staff were all very service minded and super friendly. The hotel itself is only six years old so everything is very modern, fresh and clean. The food is also very nice and service is wonderful.
Albergo Diffuso Borgo Gallodoro
Located in Letojanni, 30 miles from Catania, Albergo Diffuso Borgo Gallodoro features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Taormina is 3.5 miles from Albergo Diffuso Borgo Gallodoro, and Messina is 24 miles from the property. Tito Menniti Airport is 23 miles away.
- Clean room, friendly people, good breakfast, including also some fruits
- Very nice location, clean and nice room and very good breakfast. Welcoming and friendly people
- We enjoyed our stay in your hotel. The view is stunning, and the village very charming. It was nice to be in a quiet place, away from Taomina, and if you didn’t mind driving the road up to the village of Gallodoro where the hotel is located, it was absolutely beautiful. The meal we had at the nearby restaurant (the only one in the area) was excellent. The hotel staff were very accommodating and let us keep a few things in their refrigerator overnight – we appreciated that very much. There is a wonderful patio area to enjoy the evenings, and some great views.
- Really would like to back there. Fantastic area, close Taormina and Catania, beautifull landscape, very quiet. I recommend with all my heart 🙂 Thank you for nice time!
- Great atmosphere and very friendly owner and the place was very nice
Villa Laura Resort
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Villa Laura Resort is located in Milici in the region of Sicilia, just 17 miles from Taormina. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Messina is 22 miles from Villa Laura Resort, and Reggio di Calabria is 25 miles from the property. Tito Menniti Airport is 26 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Resort Borgo San Rocco
One of our top picks in Savoca .Resort Borgo San Rocco is located in Savoca , 8 miles from Taormina and 20 miles from Messina. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Reggio di Calabria is 19 miles from Resort Borgo San Rocco, and Giardini Naxos is 10 miles from the property. Tito Menniti Airport is 19 miles away.
- Wonderful location, extremely friendly and hospitable staff – great stay!!
- Had a afternoon of cooking our lunch with Victorio which was lovely! Tasting Scilian wines over lunch – will remember as being really special. Thank you Victorio.
- Truly an exceptional place to visit! The whole staff: at the reception & the restaurant, the director Francesco and his father the owner Vittorio made our stay very special with their warm and openhearted manner. The property is absolutely quiet, serene and very clean. We ate at the restaurant and were treated to some great red wine and La Gelsomina Brut from the Etna region. Thank you for creating an unforgettable memory!
- The hospitality was amazing and I can’t recommend this hotel enough! The views are incredible and the staff treat you like royalty
- The staff went out of their way to see to our needs. The place had a fantastic view and the peacefulness calmed our spirits.
Shalai Resort offers accommodations in Linguaglossa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Catania is 24 miles from Shalai Resort, and Taormina is 8 miles away. Fontanarossa Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Beautifully restored old building with Large, quiet and comfortable rooms. Restoration done with great eye to detail of old, hand painted ceilings. We chose the hotel for the location near Mt. Etna and were very pleased with proximity. The staff arranged a tour of Mt. Etna with a private driver- this was outstanding. The hotel has a spa and offers many services related to pampering and wellness.where
- Yes, this is a fine old town palazzo turned into a small hotel with minmalist luxury. Breakfast was excellent
- Molto bello, camera perfetta, centro benessere meraviglioso
- Albergo di grande eleganza ricavato da un bellissimo palazzo storico, molto curato ed areedato con buon gusto
- Farbgestaltung der Zimmer, Beleuchtung, Qualität des Bettes, gesamtgestaltungskonzept
Maniel Beach Hotel
Set on the waterfront in Letojanni, Maniel Beach Hotel offers classic-style accommodation with air conditioning. In summer, guests have free sun loungers and parasols at the beach.Rooms at the Maniel Beach all feature a flat-screen TV and a desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sea-view balcony.Pastries, cold cuts, and cheese feature in the continental-style buffet breakfast provided daily as well as yoghurt and hot drinks. Discounts are available to guests at a nearby restaurant that serves pizza and fish.A bus stop 350 feet from the property takes you to Taormina, which is a 15-minute drive away. Mount Etna is 18.6 miles from the hotel.
- Good buffet breakfast. Beach facilities good. Food great. Clean .
- Great beachfront location with sun beds and a restaurant, staff friendly and helpful, overall an enjoyable stay.
- We stayed for one week in the hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the room was quite big. There’s a roof terrace in case you booked a room without a seaview. They served breakfast at their restaurant which was on the beach, so we practically had our morning coffee and croissant on the beach. Hotel guests can use the sunbeds for free, so you can save some money. The bus stop is just around the corner and it’s only one minute away, and you have busses to Taormina every 30 minutes. We had a lovely time! Highly recommended! 🙂
– location of the hotel
– view from the hotel restaurant
– quality of breakfast
– great pizza ín the hotel restaurant
– kind staff
- It was a small and welcoming hotel. Great location.
Hotel Villa Sonia
One of our top picks in Castelmola.Hotel Villa Sonia is above Taormina. Its panoramic restaurant offers fantastic views of the Mediterranean Sea and Mount Etna. The garden offers an outdoor swimming pool.Each room is complete with free Wi-Fi and a private balcony or patio. Rooms also include air conditioning, a satellite TV, and a bathroom with slippers and bathrobe.Villa Sonia is complete with a furnished terrace, small gym, and sauna. A library, lounge, and bar are also available.The restaurant specializes in traditional, Sicilian cuisine. The cellar is stocked with an extensive collection of fine wines.The friendly staff always offer a personalized service. Tourist and travel info for visiting Sicily are available at the tour desk.
- Great location with views across to Etna, comfortable rooms, lovely terrace area, staff very friendly and helpful. Nice to be in small hilltop town above Taormina, less touristy and much better value.
- Large room, clean, superbreakfast and magnificent view. Good location
- Fantastic views of Mt Etna and excellent public transport to/from Taormina plus the hotel includes complimentary shuttle services making any drawback of being in the hills negligible
- Location, view on Etna superb, quiet place, very good breakfast, shuttle bus to taormina, helpful staff
- The location is on the highest point of mountain. Great view over Etna. If you have a car and don have much up and down the mountains then this is a good choice for a night stay.
Top Hotels In Marcazzo Sicily Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Marcazzo Sicily to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Marcazzo Sicily but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Marcazzo Sicily. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!