10 Best Hotels To Stay In Marbella Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Marbella Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Marbella Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marbella Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marbella Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Marbella Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Marbella Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Marbella Andalucía:
H10 Andalucía Plaza – Adults only
Some rooms at the hotel have views over the swimming pool. The design is stylish, with modern furniture and modern art. All include air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV and a mini-bar.A free towel service is available at the pool, surrounded by a sun terrace with loungers. The hotel also has a free gym and a spa available for an extra charge, which includes a Turkish bath and sauna.The Córdoba buffet restaurant opens onto a terrace full of palm trees. Á la carte restaurant is also available at La Brasserie. The Bar Toledo offers live music and Bar Naturalia can be found next to the pool.Malaga Airport is 36 mi away while the city center is 39 mi from H10 Andalucia Plaza – Adults Only. Guests enjoy discounts for a selection of golf courses on the Costa del Sol, as well as free entry to the Marbella Casino located next door.
- Decent 3 star room at a 4 star hotel facilities. Good easy breakfast
- This hotel exceeded our expectations! Staff were very friendly and helpful. We decided on half board, but we didn’t think we’d eat dinner there often, yet we did. The food on offer was fantastic and a huge selection. I loved the fact they left me a bottle of cava and sweet treats, even though I hadn’t told them it was my birthday, (may have registered when taking my passport) it was such a nice surprise! I also used the gym daily, it’s small so would get very busy, but it had enough equipment/free weights so you could do a half decent work out. We were really impressed with the courtesy room. Our flight was late in the day, but they allowed us to still use the pool and we could shower in the courtesy room before leaving for the airport. Fantastic location too!
- Central location, friendly staff, nice breakfast, lovely pool area
- The Hallway was spectacular, very bright and clean.Modern design.The pool area was attractive in appearance but not welcoming.Hotel geographic location was good.Welcome at reception was first class after that the rest of the stay was cold-frosty, despite the warm weather!
- Bed was basic but better than usual Spanish hotel standards. They actually expect you to trot down to reception every day to iron what you need… literally, they will not part with an iron! Disgraceful for the hotel of this rating to not provide irons and expect you to iron in reception!
Hotel Pyr Marbella
Pyr Marbella offers studios with terrace or balcony with table and chairs and private bathroom with bath tub and hairdryer. The kitchen area has hobs and fridge, allowing you to prepare your own meals.This hotel has an adult pool and a separate pool for children. Both are surrounded by sun loungers. Pool towels are provided free of charge. Pyr Marbella also has tennis courts and a cafe.The hotel’s golf desk offers special green fee rates available for hotel guests. There are more than 50 golf courses within an hour’s drive of the hotel.A casino can be found just 2,650 feet away. Natura Aventura theme park is just 3.1 mi away, while Marbella city center is about 3.7 mi away from Pyr apartments.
Otherwise the place is way over priced the staff at the front desk is arrogant and elouff.
- perfect stay for my friends Hen party, perfect location! great size rooms
- Very conveniently located hotel, in walking distance from all areas in Puerto Banus. Overall a good value hotel which meets all requirements if staying in this area. Would use again.
- The closeness to peurto banus marina and shops and restaurants
- Excellent location, really nice big pool area with plenty of sun loungers available and a large swimming pool. Perfect for a 3 night stay to see Puerto Banus.
Sisu Boutique Hotel
Recommended for adults, Sisu Boutique Hotel’s rooms have a private balcony, satellite TV and WiFi. The private designer bathrooms come with a hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers. Apartments include a living area and a well-equipped kitchen.Lipstick is an award-winning restaurant serving fresh international cuisine at Sisu Boutique. Indigo is a 24-hour designer lounge and snack bar.Sisu Marbella offers services such as a chauffeur, concierge and luxury yacht and car rental services. Puerto Banús Casino is 1,650 feet away and the main port can be reached in 5 minutes by car. Marbella is 3.7 mi away and there are various golf courses nearby.
- Pool parties were good and you get free entry if your staying
- Clean and friendly, welcoming staff. Modern venue with great decor. all in all great hotel and would stay here again
- Staff were excellent!! Couldn’t do enough damn good
- Having stayed here before we know it is nice spotlessly clean hotel and the food is lovely!
- The rooms were very clean and very modern. The hotel itself is gorgeous. The staff are all very friendly
Vincci Selección Estrella del Mar
This 5-star luxury hotel features 4 outdoor swimming pools with pool bar, free sun loungers and balinese beds, a 50 square yards private spa, a small fitness center, restaurants and gardens. All rooms have free WiFi, a seating area, and a furnished balcony.The Estrella de Mar provides access to a Beach Club for a surcharge. It offers a spa, gastronomy and wellness activities in its 4000 square yards. This includes a spa and wellness area with 7 massage rooms, spa bath, sauna, turkish baths and fitness center with panoramic views to the sea and various fitness activities such as Aquapilates and fityoga. It is open all year, and access to it carries an additional cost.Each spacious and bright room at Vincci Estrella del Mar has a balcony or terrace with views of the sea, pools or gardens. All rooms offer air conditioning and heating, a 42-inch flat-screen TV with satellite channels, mini-bar and free tea/coffee facilities.The Estrella del Mar Beach Club offers an à la carte restaurant specialized in mediterranean cuisine. There are also sun loungers and balinese beds at the swimming pool are and at the beach, lounge bar, gardens and an infinity pool for adults only overlooking the sea, accesible for an additional charge. Restaurants offer dietary options for guests with allergies and food intolerance.The Vincci Estrella del Mar Hotel is 1,300 feet from Elviria Beach. Marbella is just 5 mi away and Malaga is 20 mi away. The Greenlife Marbella Golf Club is also nearby. Free outdoor parking is available on site.
Our stay at this hotel has exceeded the expectations. From cheerful manners, attentive service, exceptional surroundings, practical help, delicious food and fine conversation, the entire staff enriched our trip to Marbella in every possible way. We were treated like a highly honoured guests. While each person at hotel was highly service oriented and pleasing, there is one guy ”EBER” who stands out in terms of service level and attention. He goes beyond the call of duty to make the stay even more pleasant.
I would highly recommend this hotel to make your trip highly relaxing and merrymaking.
The staff were helpful and friendly.
The beds were really comfy.
- Staff were friendly, efficient, proactive and professional from the very beginning of our stay to the end. The rooms were big and our balcony had sea views. The hotel was clean and nicely set out. We didn’t really get a chance to enjoy it as we had other engagements. I would definitely go back to enjoy the beach club and spa facilities.
- Nice pools, traditional style, good service, quiet
- Lovely hotel with great facilities. The superior room was very big with a huge bed which was extremely comfortable. The bathroom had two sinks a shower and a separate bath we was amazed at the size. We decided to have dinner at the hotel which did not disappoint, lovely selection of food and all very tasty.
- Our stay at this hotel has exceeded the expectations. From cheerful manners, attentive service, exceptional surroundings, practical help, delicious food and fine conversation, the entire staff enriched our trip to Marbella in every possible way. We were treated like a highly honoured guests. While each person at hotel was highly service oriented and pleasing, there is one guy ”EBER” who stands out in terms of service level and attention. He goes beyond the call of duty to make the stay even more pleasant.
Marbella Club Hotel · Golf Resort & Spa
Featuring bedrooms with a private terrace and sea or garden views, Marbella Club Hotel was originally the private residence of Prince Alfonso von Hohenlohe, the founder of the hotel.The property has 5 restaurants, serving International and traditional Spanish cuisine. Puerto Banús offers a wide range of designer shops, bars, and restaurants.The hotel provides shuttle service to Marbella Club Golf Resort. The 18-hole golf course was designed by Dave Thomas and offers views of the Mediterranean Sea and Africa. The property also features a Thalasso Spa with sea views, offering a range of treatments, including a sauna and waterbed.This spacious complex also features a Kids’ Club for children. It includes a dance studio, music room, an enchanted forest, among many other leisure and educational facilities.
- Not one thing to fault, everything from food, to staff, to facilities, cleanliness, was perfection, the nicest vacation I have ever had
- Great atmosphere, very well trained stuff, fantastic breakfast and services. Historic hotel with modern services and fantastic stuff.
- Marbella Club has been the best destination for decades and continues to be ! Its the height of luxury and even though it was low season the Hotel runs like a well oiled machine. The grill (restaurant) is amazing…
- Unbelievabley brilliant experience. I had two meals in teh MD Grill and both were exceptional. Not a cheap option but you should know that before you book!
- The overall experience , location facilities , staff, service , cleanness , restaurants …
Gran Meliá Don Pepe
Rooms at the 5-star Don Pepe have views of the sea, hotel gardens, or mountains. They offer interactive satellite TV, an electronic safe and a mini-bar. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.Guests of the hotel receive free access to the heated indoor pool and gym. The hotel also has 2 tennis courts and 2 paddle courts. The spa includes a Turkish bath, hot tub and sauna, and offers various massages and treatments.The hotel also has a grill restaurant specializing in steak, and Mediterranean and barbecue specialties. Its Tahini Restaurant serves Japanese cuisine and offers ocean views.There is also a poolside bar, as well as a gourmet corner which includes an oyster and caviar bar and an area serving Belgian chocolate and macaroons. There is also a private beach club serving snacks, cocktails and smoothies.Located on the popular Costa del Sol, Gran Meliá Don Pepe is just a 5-minute walk from Paco Cantos Park. Marbella’s historic old town is less than 1.2 mi away.
- Location was excellent and the hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Restaurants were all very good and the grounds and pool were nice.
- Excellent location, on the beach. Nice pool area. Staff very friendly and willing to help.
This hotel ticks all the boxes . From
The time you arrive to the time you leave nothing is a problem. The staff are so friendly. It’s 5 star luxury
The team were amazing, Vanessa, Carmen, Maria-Carmin, Adamuz, nothing was too much trouble & Concierge & Front Desk team were wonderful.
We’re going back next year!
- Great pools and ambience the TBone restaurant was excellent love the new bathrooms!
Don Carlos Leisure Resort & Spa
Offering free WiFi, each elegant, air-conditioned room at hotel Don Carlos Marbella has a flat-screen TV, with a selection of films. The spacious bathrooms include Molton Brown toiletries.Don Carlos Leisure Resort & Spa has several bars and restaurants, including the Ombú Thai restaurant (open seasonally), set in the resort’s tropical gardens. The Terrasse Cocktail bar offers live music and panoramic sea views.The Oasis Spa, available for a surcharge, features water circuit with pool, sauna and steam bath, as well as a range of exclusive treatments. There are also 7 clay tennis courts on site. The main swimming pool is heated and offers free hammocks. There is a kid’s club and a children’s playground.In the summer, guests can enjoy several parties at the famous Nikki Beach Club, located within the Don Carlos Leisure Resort & Spa. Central Marbella is 6.8 mi away.
- Care and attention given by the staff. The facilities in the hotel. The upgrade of the room for our anniversary to one with a balcony and sea view.
- Excellent hotel, amazing staff and stunning food. Great value for money.
Don Carlo’s staff were without any exception very nice and helpful, always smiling. Great brakfast with everything your heart can desire – served by smiling people. At the Orange Beach Club the staff – with Jasmina in front – were very good to help, spot your wishes and to serve drinks 🙂
The rooms were always clean, twice a day, and you never missed anything in your minibar. Great that you can choose between beach and pool all day.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurants was nice. Good breakfast. Clean hotel and rooms with good quality toiletries. Good service throughout the facility. Spent most of out time lounging by the pool by the beach. There is a supermarket a short walk away and lots of restaurants close by for an alternative from the resort. Good location. We had a premium room in the tower block on the 10th floor which had an awesome sea view and balcony which we used.
- Only stayed for 2 nights so didn’t use the restaurants other than for breakfast which was perfectly OK.
Park Plaza Suites Hotel
Spacious suites, where the stylish design makes all the difference. Fully equipped, with attention to detail. Direct access to our exclusive Beach Club, hot tub and gym are just some of our services.
- Rooms, location everything was great, no pool and couldnt sit to go toilet as wall in the way, bathroom designer must have been a child lol
- it was great to stay so central and a great price and really fab and friendly staff . lovely fresh fruit and wonderful joice . loved itlos of space in rooms .
- Location is great, facilities are fine and breakfast served had a great selection.
- The location is good and the staff were very pleasant and helpful.
- Breakfast is excellent room with view great staff lovely
Puente Romano Marbella
Puente Romano Marbella offers a 2-star Michelin restaurant by Spanish chef Dani Garcia, seafront bar, pool bar and beach restaurant. There are Italian and Japanese restaurants, a Spanish Brasserie, organic restaurant, Nikkei and Thai restaurants and a gluten free deli. There is also a chill-out area and disco.All air-conditioned rooms have a private terrace with views of the sea or the gardens, satellite TV, iPod docking station, and free WiFi. One green fee per person per stay is included, for use at Marbella Club Golf Resort.There are free hammocks on the beach and around the pool. The tennis club has a sauna, Turkish bath, and offers free fitness activities. Activities such as yoga and pilates are also available, as well as a kids club.Located at the beach club and overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, the spa has a large variety of treatments in its 9 treatment rooms with views of the sea, a hammam, wet area, steam bath, and sauna.There is a 24-hour reception and a car hire service. Free parking is available.
- The room was very nice and the plantation is exceptional. Sea grill restaurant is also highly recommended
- Location, good restaurants, good sized rooms with balconies, room service is fast
- Location entertainment choice of restaurants grounds staff breakfast and many other things
- Tom Glutenfri pizza. Eko o vegan alternativ samt toppklass michelin star
- Excellent hotel, Beautiful rooms with nice terrace with comfortable sofa’s. Here and there a not too big swimming pool with a little café were you could really relax. Very good situation to walk on the coastline f.ex. to Puerto Banuz in one hour.
Amàre Beach Hotel Marbella – Adults Only
The modern, stylish rooms are spacious and bright, and most rooms have a balcony with side or front sea views. The hotel also offers Exclusive Rooms, which include VIP treatment and access to the adults-only The One Lounge.One of the hotel´s main attractions is Amàre Club, divided into 3 areas that combine music and entertaining by the sea. Amàre Beach offers restaurant and sun bathing areas, and Amàre Pool has an outdoor swimming pool and a sun terrace. The Amàre Lounge, a relax area with a bar and café, which also features evening entertainment.The Mare Nostrum Restaurant offers international cuisine with Mediterranean touches. You can also enjoy stunning views of the sea at the Belvue Rooftop Bar, specialized in cocktails. Restaurant Messina, awarded with a Michelin star, also offers a menu by chef Mauricio Giovanini.A wide range of treatments are offered at the on-site spa, by Germaine de Capuccini. For stays of more than 1 night, 1 free hydrotherapy circuit per person per stay is included.The hotel offers a range of activities for adults in Marbella, including live music shows, themed parties, and more. There is an electric car charging point located 650 feet away. Málaga Airport is 32 mi away, and the hotel can arrange a private shuttle service on request, for a surcharge.
- Fantastic hotel, very luxurious rooms and amenities with balcony and great views over the beach. There is a roof top bar with views up and down the coast which is well worth visiting and a restaurant / bar on the ground floor. We didn’t get a chance to use the spa facilities. Car park onsite. Super relaxing here.
- Amazing Pool, Amazing Beach However The Beach Restaurant When Ordering For A Large Group (Waited Around 2 & Half Hours For Food)
- Amazing hotel in every way.. staff extremely professional and helpful. Everything you would want for breakfast .. cocktails, food and facilities all fantastic.. will definitely be back at this hotel .. Rooftop bar fabulous
- The breakfast bar was amazing! Great start for our busy days in Marbella!
- The flourless chocolate cake at breakfast was amazing!! The omelette man was a joy everyday!
Top Hotels In Marbella Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Marbella Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Marbella Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Marbella Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!