10 Best Hotels To Stay In Marazuela Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Marazuela Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Marazuela Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marazuela Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marazuela Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Marazuela Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Marazuela Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Marazuela Castile And Leon:
El Porton De Javier
The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.El Porton De Javier has a playground.Segovia is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Ávila is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 52 miles from El Porton De Javier.
No reviews yet.
At the hotel, all rooms include a desk. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Segovia is 4.3 miles from La Trebede, while Pedraza-Segovia is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- La atención del personal, la cena y el desayuno magnífico.
- Niesamowita pani kierownik, wyjątkowo komunikatywna i uczynna.
- El personal muy agradable y educado siempre pendiente de que todo estuviese bien: la comida, la estancia,…
- Las habitaciones muy cuidadas y el personal muy amable. Opcion perfecta si el viaje es para ir a subir en globo, puedes hacer check out mas tarde y esta cerca del despegue. SIlencioso por la noches, ideal para descansar y parking facil, vigilado y gratuito.
- Cocina y trato del personal excelente, una empleada hasta nos obsequio con cochinillo.
Caserio de Lobones
With its own mountain and a building dating back to the 17th century, this hotel offers an authentically Spanish rural getaway. The building has been meticulously restored to maintain many of its charming original features, including religious paintings, plush curtains, other antique furnishings and even a 19th-century chapel.
- The staff is very courteous, friendly and helpful. The bathroom in our suite was nice, clean and spacious. The outdoors seating area is also beautiful surrounded by beautiful trees and rolling hills.
- La amable atención del personal. El estilo y la restauración del edificio hecha con mucho gusto. Los jardines para cenar y desayunar.
- Lo acogedora que es la casa y la tranquilidad que se respira. Cuidan mucho los detalles y eso te hace sentir muy agusto. Volveremos seguro a desayunar en su patio… 🙂
- La tranquilidad y silencio en contacto con la naturaleza. Muy buen servicio y exquisitos los desayunos en el jardin.
- El ambiente familiar , discreto y super atento a los huespedes. La tranquilidad
Eurostars Convento Capuchinos
The former monastery has 2 large cloisters, as well as gardens with a terrace, a breakfast lounge and meeting room. For an extra cost, there is a spa offering an indoor swimming pool, Turkish baths, contrast showers and a relaxation zone. The restaurant serves traditional dishes and offers a TV with Canal Plus channels.Rooms at the hotel include a flat-screen satellite TV, air conditioning, heating, a safe, desk and minibar. The private bathroom includes a bathtub or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.La Granja de San Ildefonso is 7 miles away and the medieval village of Pedraza is 19 miles away.
Spacious and beautiful superior rooms
Easy accessible parking garage
- This elegant hotel set in a refurbished convent is located walking distance from Segovia’s attractions, and is located overlooking a valley on one side of the city. The photo was taken from our room one morning. No effort has been spared to create a 5-star experience. The breakfast buffet (may be paid separately) is excellent and good value. Parking in the multi-storey carpark underneath the hotel is convenient and secure.
- Very elegant hotel located in a refurbished convent, with beautiful interiors and a commanding view over the valley to one side of Segovia.
- Breakfast is good，walk distance to acdudance and Alazar. Very nice reception
- Amazing hotel in a renovated Convento of Segovia historic center, could not get any better than this. Perfect for a romantic getaway
- Perfect location.
Hotel Don Felipe
A buffet breakfast is available at Don Felipe and there is also a bar. Due to its central location, many restaurants and cafes can be found nearby the hotel.Guests can relax on the hotel’s furnished sun terrace. The 24-hour reception also offers a tour desk with information on Segovia and its main points of interest.The Alcázar de Segovia is just 650 feet from Don Felipe Hotel. Plaza Mayor and Segovia Cathedral are less than 5 minutes’ walk away, while Madrid is 35 minutes’ away by high speed train.
- The view from our balcony was superb and the hotel is situated roughly midway between the Cathedral and the Alcazar so difficult to improve on the location.
Tastefully presented within the old
part of town. Friendly helpful staff. Lovely terrace garden and so close to the Cathedral. Wish we’d stsyed longer. Room was excellent.
- The garden terrace had a lovely view. Garage facilities good as had a lift we could use.
- Located almost next to the castle in the historic old town of Segovia. Within walking distance from the incredible roman aqueduct. Wonderful panoramic view. Very good value for money.
- Lovely spacious room with a view of the castle. Large comfortable bed. Parking underneath the hotel for a fee. Excellent location for visiting the old town.
Exe Casa de Los Linajes
Exe Casa de Los Linajes has been carefully restored to maintain many of its enchanting original features. Each of its rooms is individually styled and contains antique-style furniture. Some rooms are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.A gluten free breakfast is available under request.The historic feel of Exe Casa de Los Linajes will put you in the mood to explore the surrounding UNESCO World Heritage Site of Segovia.
- Location, parking place and staff are all very nice. The room is clean. Breakfast is ok. If an extra bed for an 8 year kid can be added, that would be better.
- The room was modern and clean and had all of the facilities you need, with much needed air conditioning! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was also great!
- The breakfast buffet was wonderfull – the triple room was mada of 2 rooms – in the center with parking under the hotel
- Fantastic breakfast. Plentiful, fresh and a great selection in a calm, relaxed environment. Free safe in our room. Clean, quiet, nice facilities and decor and a quirky layout. Would definitely return.
- We asked for a room with a view, and boy did they give us that. We were on the top floor in the corner room with a view of the entire countryside out one window, and the churches of town out the other. We also had a private balcony that was recessed which afforded us near total privacy. We did have to climb stairs to get to or room, as the lift didn’t go that far, but it was worth it.
Hotel Infanta Isabel
Rooms at the Hotel Infanta Isabel are spacious and most feature views of Plaza Mayor, Calle Real or the mountains. Each has a desk, safe and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The hotel restaurant specializes in Segovian cuisine, such as suckling pig. Room service is available and there is a terrace bar.You can hire a bicycle from the 24-hour reception. Segovia’s famous Aqueduct is 1,300 feet away. Madrid Airport is just over an hour’s drive away.
- Perfect central location in Plaza Mayor, with fabulous view of cathedral
- Perfect location, lovely view from our room onto the plaza, tasty buffet breakfast and very comfy bed.
- That the Hotel is in one of the best parts of Segovia.
Large, clean comfortable room.
Lovely big and fluffy towels.
Air con as a hot day.
Very central for walking everywhere.
Car access to hotel then valet parked and returned when needed.
Good WiFi connection.
Excellent restaurants nearby in Plaza Mayor or in hotel.
- Located right on Plaza Mayor, great proximity to restaurants & shops. Bustling during the day, yet quiet at night. It’s worth paying extra for a room overlooking the plaza with views of the cathedral. Staff is efficient and helpful; we really appreciated the valet parking. Rooms were large (we had a double and a triple) with fluffy towels and extra bath amenities. Appreciated the tea/coffee kettle. The complimentary water and candy added a nice touch. Note: Ask about the farmers market (Thurs. morning when we visited)- great selection of fruit and other munchies for our onward travel. Also try the marizpan cake at Limon & Menta (next door), everything we tried was delicious. You will find cheaper prices on basic pastries if you go a block or two away from the main square.
Hotel Real Segovia
Set in the historic heart of the city, the hotel is the ideal base for exploring the stunning monuments of Segovia, such as San Martín church, the cathedral and the famous Roman aqueduct.At the end of a long day’s sightseeing you can relax in the bar with a drink or have a chat with colleagues or friends in the lounge area.
- Very central , staff friendly and relaxing room. We parked the car in a bay near the hotel and the valet then took the car to and from the hotel
- Fantastic location in the pedestrain area making everything easily accessible; fantastic view from the terrace
Location- in the city centre.
The reception were friendly and helpful.
- Great staff, excellent location, nice breakfast and beautifully appointed rooms.
- Great hotel. Clean, friendly, polite, professional, stylish old world feel
Hotel Condes de Castilla
Rooms at Hotel Condes de Castilla have wooden floors and stylish décor with touches of bold color. Each room includes a mini-bar, a safe and a bathroom with toiletries.Set in a charming central courtyard, the Condes de Castilla’s elegant restaurant serves Spanish cuisine and a varied buffet breakfast. Many characteristic tapas bars can be found within a 5-minute walk.Segovia’s famous aqueduct is only 1,300 feet from the hotel, while the Alcazar is 2,300 feet away. The hotel’s 24-hour front desk offers information about the city.
- Good hotel in good location. Both ladies on reception extremely helpful and friendly
- In the heart of Segovia, this small hotel was perfect for what we needed. It has air conditioning which is exactly what we wanted and the rooms are spacious, nicely decorated and clean. The staff were very helpful too.
- Good hotel, excellent location close to the main square and within walking distance to the aqueduct and castle, helpful staff and very clean.
- Property was beautiful. Staff were very helpful. Location was great. Also loved having tea in the room.
- Very special location in the heart of the historic site of Segovia. The breakfast was excellent and served within an amazing historical room
Ideally located for exploring this ancient and monumental city, the hotel has its own historic past. The building dates from 1860 and was once a well-known inn. It was converted to a hotel in 2002, and now contains a bar and restaurant serving a personalized menu of traditional, local cuisine.
- Not far from plaza Mayor, easy to find , clean, hot shower,
- Location, staff was very helpful and welcoming. Would definitely recommend.
- The hotel has a perfect and very central location. The building and the rooms have a kind of traditional and classical style. We had a huge bedroom with lack of noise. It is very ideal for short term stays. The staff was super friendly and helpful, we could even buy a train ticket on their computer. I recommend this hotel for travellers who like simple and traditional things.
Really close to the centre where everything was.
great place for tapas goers,,
Stay on your street and stumble home!,
- Its right off Plaza Mayor. Very close to tons of restaurants.
Top Hotels In Marazuela Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Marazuela Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Marazuela Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Marazuela Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!