10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mapasingue – Top Hotel Reviews
Mapasingue is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mapasingue. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mapasingue. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mapasingue. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mapasingue right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mapasingue with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mapasingue:
Boasting a bar with a selection of craft beers, Bálsamos Hotel offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Free WiFi access is available and a daily continental breakfast is served in the on site restaurant. The hotel is 650 feet from Estero Salado and Víctor Emilio Estrada Avenue.Each of the elegant yet cozy guestrooms at Hotel Bálsamos features a view, air conditioning and a wardrobe. Some have a sofa and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Bathroom facilities are private and include a hot water shower. Towels are provided.Guests at Bálsamos Hotel Boutique can unwind in the shared lounge or the garden, and read in the library. Services provided by the hotel include a tour desk and concierge services. The property offers free parking upon request.José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The location is great, close to many restaurants and public infrastructure. The staff is helpful.
- El hotel está en una zona muy tranquila, y de fácil acceso a diferentes lugares, muy recomendable.
- La habitación muy limpia y cómoda el lugar tranquilo y la atención del personal excelente! Volvería.
Reposición de toallas a diario
- La chambre familiale est spacieuse, et dotée de 4 petits lits double. Eau chaude. Personnel gentil.
Sonesta Hotel Guayaquil
One of our top picks in Guayaquil.Only one mile from Jose Olmedo International Airport, Sonesta Hotel Guayaquil offers plush rooms with free Wi-Fi and plasma TVs. There is a spa, a swimming pool and a fitness center. The Malecon is 4 miles away.Fully carpeted, rooms at Sonesta Hotel are bright and airy. They feature wood work desks and minibars. Some of them have dining areas.A buffet breakfast including 8 different varieties of bread, juice, fruit, eggs and waffles is served daily. View By Sonesta restaurant offers local and international dishes.Spa facilities include a sauna and a massage room. Guest can use the fitness center, or unwind on the terrace.The 24-hour front desk can secure airport shuttles. Sonesta Hotel Guayaquil is one mile from Simon Bolivar Convention center.
- Staff was friendly service was great overall nice place
- Very comfortable and convenient to the airport. The staff bent over backwards to provide good service. The breakfast spread was varied and delicious, particularly the fresh pineapple!!
- Location 10 minutes from the Airport. Staff very helpful.
- There were no disappointments. Things were as they should be for this type of establishment.
- Close to airport / best Guayaquil mall connected
Wyndham Garden Guayaquil
Located 3 minutes away from the Jose Joaquin de Olmedo International Airport and half a mile from Plaza del Sol, this hotel offers modern accommodation in the main commercial and financial area of Guayaquil. It features a wellness centre, and free WiFi and parking are provided.Rooms at Hotel Wyndham Garden Guayaquil are luxuriously decorated and furnished with comfortable beds and feathered pillows. They come with air conditioning, LCD cable TV, a coffee machine and a work desk. Room service is available 24/7.Wellness facilities include a Finnish sauna and a hot tub. Guests can work out in Hotel Wyndham Garden Guayaquil’s gym.Check In Restaurant serves a complete buffet breakfast, à la carte lunch and dinner. A sushi bar is offered as well as national and international dishes which can be ordered for dinner, accompanied with a selection of tasty wines.Free WiFi is provided on the shuttle service that runs every hour.
- Staff very helpful. Next to big shopping mall. ( with huge screens showing English football) . Very clean. Huge bed with firm mattress which is what we like. Had free airport shuttle on the hour so convenient but a taxi to the airport would only cost $5. Quiet too. Lovely hot shower. Complementary water. Free wifi
- We were impressed with the hotel airport shuttle service. We flew in from Miami and thought we would have to call the hotel for pickup. Much to our surprise, as we left the luggage area the driver was holding a sign with our name on it and we were out the door and at the hotel within 10 minutes. We have stayed at this property before. Great location. Close to airport. Within walking distance of restaurants and Mall Del Sol.
- Large spacious room with large comfortable bed. Good supply of hot water
- Loved the service, the facilities and had fast internet. The restaurant was outstanding.
- Transportation to and from the airport was a plus. The beds were comfy. Bathroom were clean. Location is prime.
Hotel Simmonds Guayaquil
Hotel Simmonds Guayaquil offers accommodations in Guayaquil.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- the staff were so helpful and couldn’t have looked after us better. They booked taxis for us. Helped us get bus tickets to banos. Great breakfast.
- The family run place is good value for money. The son was very helpful at check in, we got a map and he indicated all the points of interest and answered all my questions.
- The gentleman that checked me in was very nice, absolutely welcoming! He was the best part of my stay.
- Delicious breakfast, they really know how to take care of a Hotel, really good value!!
- Staff were really very helpful, couldn’t help us enough. Thank you guys!
Mc Suites Hotel Boutique
One of our best sellers in Guayaquil! Featuring free WiFi, Mc Suites Hotel Boutique offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Good healthy breakfast. Fairly close to modern shopping mall.
- Staff were kind to prepare to go breakfast since we were leaving early.
- It was close to restaurants. There was an air conditioner that worked well. The bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The price was right. It was quiet. It came with breakfast.
- Bed was great. So were pillows. Very clean and the a/c worked great! Quiet room
Staff was very nice and helpful.
Location is great and close to the airport.
They provide us with a carry on breakfast since our flight was early in the morning.
Hotel Palace Guayaquil
One of our top picks in Guayaquil – and a guest favorite.
Hotel Palace Guayaquil offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The staff is always most helpful. The Rooms are comfortable. quiet and well-appointed. I recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Guayaquil!
- Great hotel near the centre. Very clean and air conditioning was very welcome. Excellent breakfast – great variety. Best we had in Ecuador. Staff were very helpful and rooms well equipped. Beds and pillows very comfortable. Would highly recommend.
- Pick up service at airport was really safe and in time. Hotel is lovely and we had a great night sleep.
- Very clean facilities. High level of attention from staff.
- Everything functioned perfectly and ensured a very comfortable and hassle free stay. The staff were very helpful and accommodating eg arranging taxis, keeping my luggage after checkout etc.
Hotel Versailles Internacional
Hotel Versailles Internacional offers accommodations in Guayaquil.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Guayaquil.Hotel Continental offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The room was cleaning, quiet and convenient to all downtown attractions. The restaurant food was tasty but expensive.
- Great location directly across from the Park of the Iguanas and a short walk from the Malecon 2000
- The location. Easy walk to the Malecon and other attractions. The restaurant for breakfast and dinner.
- Perfect service staff, fantastic breakfast and restaurants and great location
- Very tiny room for a 5 star hotel even if it was a single room
One of our best sellers in Guayaquil! Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Cedros INN is located in the Urdesa neighborhood in Guayaquil. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 2.5 miles from Cedros INN.
- Just over all a good place to stay. Very friendly and helpful staff. I made a mistake with my booking and they took care of it very fast and with a smile. The breakfast was really good.
- It is a great hotel. When you enter the gotel smells good. The staff is nice and the rooms great.
- Great facilities, comfortable bed and walking distance to restaurants.
- Good comfy beds and a great pool. Staff was helpful with all our needs.
- Friendly staff, service staff is warm and attentive.
Hotel Ciudad Latin Palace
Only 0.6 miles from Del Sol Shopping Mall, Hotel Ciudad Latin Palace offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and air conditioning in Guayaquil. Free parking is provided. Malecon 2000, the boardwalk overlooking Guayas River, is 2.5 miles away.Rooms at Hotel Ciudad Latin Palace are fitted with minibars and flat-screen TVs. All of them have private bathrooms.A continental breakfast is served daily.Hotel Ciudad Latin Palace is 1.2 miles from Joaquin de Olmedo Airport and 124.3 miles from Villamil Beach.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Mapasingue Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mapasingue to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mapasingue but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mapasingue. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!