10 Best Hotels To Stay In Maoño Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Maoño Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Maoño Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Maoño Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Maoño Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Maoño Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Maoño Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Maoño Cantabria:
Palacio de Arce
Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. The property also offers a cold buffet breakfast, including pastries, cold meats, and fruit.Santander is 7.5 mi from Palacio de Arce, while Santillana del Mar is 8.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 5.6 mi from Palacio de Arce.
- This was a return visit to this beautiful building and we were so looking forward to our stay, so this is a hard review to write. The breakfast was good with lovely orange juice and the staff at the hotel are always pleasant. The hotel is so well placed for the heading to the ferry port or as an overnight stop before venturing into Spain and Portugal
- We used this hotel as our first stop off in Spain after getting off the ferry in Santander and it was a short drive from the port. Staff were all really friendly and helpful, rooms were very spacious with a large bathroom and separate shower and spa bath. We ate in the hotel in the evening, great pre-dinner gin selection and delicious food from the set menu. The buffet breakfast selection in the morning was also really good.
- The location was good, some of the staff were very helpful. Good breakfast with excellent service.
- Beautiful old building, kept to an excellent standard. Rooms were large and very comfortable. Lunch was very good, but we felt, a little pricey. We would not hesitate to return.
- Restful overnight stay in a traditional building. All the staff were very friendly and most helpful. Provided a very good vegetarian meal as a special without any problem.
Hotel Boutique Albussanluis
All rooms have a desk, and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a shared lounge with TV. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available.Maliaño Train Station is a 10-minute walk from the property, while the bus to Santander stops right in front of the hotel. Santander Airport is a 5-minute drive away.
- The receptionist was most helpful, the room was clean and comfortable
- The room and bathroom were clean. The staff were helpful. They stored my baggage for the rest of the day, after I had checked out, and called a taxi to take me to the airport.
- It’s nice place for one night, close to Santander. Staff very nice and helpful.
- It’s okay for one night if you need to catch a flight early in the morning. Owner is very kind and goes the extra mile with decoration.
- accessability for me, I’ve stayed there before, so I knew what to expect.
Hotel Villa Maria
Featuring a balcony, each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath and hairdryer.The restaurant features a large terrace, so guests can enjoy their meals inside or outside. The property also offers a children’s playground.The 24 hours reception service is provided from the lobby or the cafeteria area.The Cabárceno Nature Reserve is only 3.1 mi from the property. Guests can also enjoy the beaches and coves on the Cantabrian coast within 10 minutes’ drive.
- It’s convenience for travelling into Santander City.
- Love this place and the people. We arrived during a taxi strike and they came and picked us up. Café is great value. Location is not a tourist place but you can get by car to Santillana del Mar in 30 mins, Comillas in a bit more, Liencres in 25 or less so it’s a good base. The café is frequented by locals. We loved it and would definitely go back if in the area again.
Tranquilo y agradable.
Zona rural a poca distancia de la capital
- private car park and although no English spoken the staff were friendly and as helpful as possible
- The food was good but the restaurant opened at 21.00 which was a bit late for us.
Chateau La Roca
The rooms at La Roca Hotel are equipped with air conditioned, central heating, safe and radio. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Several restaurants serving a wide range of traditional cuisine can be found in the surroundings.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Cantabria. You can also hire a car from reception, and the hotel offers private parking.Central Santander is 2.5 mi away from the hotel. You can drive to Santander Airport in about 15 minutes.
- Hotel is located 30mins outside Santander by bus, it is clean and the staff are friendly, it has a bar and cafe next door and there is a sports bar serviing food and drink across the road. It was perfect for us as we were getting the ferry the folllowing day and is only 15 mins drive away. room was spacious, bathroom was huge, bed was a bit hard but adaquate, staff were very friendly. If you are looking for a hotel for one night stop I would recommend, I’m not sure I’d stay for sight seeing visit to Santander as its quite a journey into the city
- Large clean room with all modern cons, fridge in room, free parking.
- Staff were great & helpful, kindly accommodated us when we hadto extend our stay.
Very clean Hotel with ample space to park.
Lovely area of Santander.
- Good tranquil place to relax, lovely staff and very helpful
This property offers modern and heated rooms with mountain and garden views, a flat-screen TV, radio, telephone, wardrobe, desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can get tourist information of the area at Hotel Alcamino and there are meeting and banquet facilities available at an extra cost.Santander Airport is 6.8 mi from the property and Parque Natural Dunas de Liencres Nature Reserve is a 15-minute drive away. An hour’s drive will take you to Bilbao.
- Clean room, friendly staff, free wifi, free parking,
- OK hotel with free parking and 15 min of driving from Santander. The facilities are pretty basic but everything you need is there.
The hotel was very clean and comfortable, much more so than was reflected in the price.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Definitely a good place to stay.
- The friendliness of the reception lady and the cleanliness and tidiness of the hotel,
- Very friendly and helpful staff sorted out sandwiches as restaurant was closed on the night-time on the day of stay
Hotel San Millán
Rooms feature a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer. Some rooms come with a kitchenette, available for a surcharge.Guests have access to an on-site coffee house and to the hotel’s restaurant that serves European cuisine.Hotel San Millán is conveniently set on the main N-611 road, on the edge of the charming regional capital of Cantabria.
- Nothing, not even the pool that looks nice in pictures.
- Food in the restaurant was good and not overly priced
- It seems tthe Bathroom was recently renovated. Room layout and size were nice. very friendly staff. Breakfast was ok.
Nice location outside of city center. Friendly staff. And gym and spa in the building.
Plenty of parking space. Decent breakfast.
- Excellent value for money, friendly staff, comfortable.
Antoyana’s heated rooms feature tiled or parquet floors, flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom. The communal lounge has sofas, a TV and board games and there is also a children’s playground.Breakfast is served in the cafeteria, and there is a restaurant located 200 feet away from the main building. There is also a drinks vending machine.There is a shopping center located 0.9 mi away and a bus stop with buses running to central Santander, the port and the city’s beaches 350 feet away. Soto de la Marina Beach is just 3.1 mi from Antoyana.Santander Airport and Port can be reached by car in 5 minutes and the Maritime Museum is 5 mi away. Santander Train Station is a 12-minute drive away.
- Relatively close to Port of Santander. Friendly family run hotel
- Good parking, good links to town centre. Excellent staff
- The place is exactly the way it looks in the pictures. The rooms are nice with balcony. No restrictions on coming and going hours. Staff is helpful. Nice lawn for kids to play.
- Just 15 minutes from Santander- very large four bedded room ideal for the family.
- Location on a bus route was handy for visiting Santander
Just a short drive into the center of Santander, Hotel Camargo is the ideal base for exploring the capital of Cantabria, and its surrounding countryside and coastline villages such as Santillana del Mar, San Vicente de la Barquera o Comillas. Camargo is also only 5 minutes drive from top beaches such as El Sardinero, Liencres and Suances.Hotel Camargo also has a 24-hour reception.
- Nice rooms and the location for Santander is very good.
- Did not have breakfast but the coffee was good, Didn’t have any good there but there is a lovely restaurant opposite & the food was very good.
- Clean, budget hotel, restaurants in walking distance, parking.
- Ferry is only about 15 minutes away. Were able to park our motorhome off the road. The actual room was fine and more than adequate for overnight stay.
- Choice of eating places nearby and convenient off the main road. Easy parking
Posada el Tocinero
Bedrooms at the Tocinero are decorated with warm colors, and have parquet floors. They all have a bathroom, air conditioning and TV.The hotel is set in the Cantabrian region of Spain. The Cabárceno Nature Reserve is nearby. The area is ideal for outdoor activities.The beautiful Cantabrian coast is just a short drive away. It is famous for its lovely beaches and wonderful views.
- This is a quiet location just some 3 miles off the main travelling routes an cities. We stayed for two nights and would go there any time again. This offeres a very good price ratio.
Helpful friendly staff. Food available in restaurant on site mid morning until 2300+.
but (FREE until 1030) drinks vending machine (hot coffee,chocolate etc) and pay snacks (crisps choc. etc) in accommodation building.
Spacious rooms with large wardrobe. Bath with shower.
15-20 minutes from ferry port/city centre.
Plenty of parking on site.
- Always like to stay here, small family run hotel just outside Santander. The rooms are basic but clean, the restaurant serves good food. They showed us photos of the fire that meant a total re-build of the restaurant which is now quite modern.
- The food in the restaurant was great and the small balcony a bonus
- Gute Lage für die Ausflüge. Sehr freundliche Eigentümer. Familienhotel.
Hotel Costa San Juan De La Canal
Costa San Juan de la Canal’s restaurant has a charming porch and serves traditional Cantabrian food. There is also a café serving snacks and drinks throughout the day.The Altamira Caves, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, are 30 minutes’ drive away. There are 7 beaches within 1.9 mi. You can drive to Santander Airport in around 15 minutes.
- Simple but clean. We needed just to sleep so we value that it was clean (though no AC in our room) and had the bar/restaurant
We were looking for a simple hotel to easily access various beaches as well as the city of Santander- that was very well doable. A couple of beaches can be reached walking. The beautiful beaches of liencres as well as the city of Santander can be reached within 5-7 km in each direction.
The cafeteria and the personal are great if you like Spain!
The atmosphere, the staff were excellent.
Our room was very comfortable and clean, food was good. Would not hesitate to return.
- Cozy restaurant downstairs, friendly staff, clean, trekking areas nearby.
- Rather basic but very clean. Quite good value for into the high season.
Top Hotels In Maoño Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Maoño Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Maoño Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Maoño Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!