10 Best Hotels To Stay In Manzanillo Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Manzanillo Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Manzanillo Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manzanillo Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manzanillo Puntarenas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Manzanillo Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Manzanillo Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Manzanillo Puntarenas:
One of our top picks in Santa Teresa Beach.Villas Argan is located in Santa Teresa, 9 miles from Montezuma and 11 miles from Tambor. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. Montaña Grande is 19 miles from Villas Argan, and Sámara is 27 miles away.
- Beautiful, well cared for property in a perfect location. Staff went above and beyond to cater to every one of our needs, no matter the difficulty. Genuinely hospitable!
- Bed was great and loved the shower and large bathroom. Pool was a bonus.
- Love the place, good location with close access to the beach, nearby grocery store, very clean, love the A/C room and the pool was great
- Excellent staff. Nice, clean and accommodation. Great location a short walk from the beach with restaurants and a small shop nearby. Would 100% visit Villas Argan again!
- Everything was very clean and comfortable. Totally loved the pool And bathroom!
Canaima Chill House
One of our top picks in Santa Teresa Beach.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This eco-friendly, boutique hotel is in pretty Santa Teresa on the Nicoya Peninsula. It offers spacious and rustic suites, an outdoor hot tub, swimming pool, massage services, and a chill-out terrace.The Canaima Chill House suites feature a balcony, kitchen, dining area, and bamboo hanging beds. Each includes a mosquito net and ceiling fan, an iPod dock, safe, and spacious private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is also included.Canaima is just over a quarter mile from Santa Teresa Beach. The hotel offers activities such as horseback riding and snorkeling on Tortuga Island, 30 minutes from the hotel.Canaima Chill House offers free parking and is a 5-minute drive from the Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve. It offers airport shuttles for a fee to both Tambor Airport and Juan Santamaria International Airport.Canaima Chill House is on a hill off of the main road, so a vehicle is quite necessary.
- Santa Teresa is a real surfer town. The only surprising thing is the dust. We mean it. Dust is crazy. And this hotel is a little up from the main road which is a complete advantage. The room was amazingly cool and big. The Terrace is bigger then room and sooo good. Jungle leaves and bamboo swing bed is the place to be! If you’re lucky to find a room on your dates that is the place t stay in santa teresa. We loved it.
- Absolutely fell in love with this place. Facilities are just magical, I’ve never stayed anywhere so special. The whole set up is intimate, relaxing, beautifully designed to allow the jungle into the space. I felt really at one with nature. Ruben and the other guy ( sorry forgot his name, curly hair) at reception, were super knowledgable about the area and beyond. They gave honest and sincere advise about everything we asked for. It was like staying with lovely people in a jungle book like dreamy space. Inspired by Ibiza and Costa Rica.
Great hotel in a middle of a jungle. The possibility to watch the monkeys really close.
It was a cool płace, especially in comparison with hot and dusted hotels in the main street of Santa Teresa. Close to the beautiful beach with a great sunset! The reception provided good recommendations re. Restaurants. The owner cared a lot about the guests and was a great host. Thank You!
P.s. The hotel is on the quiet steep hill, actually the last 200m- But that was exactly as described. Good exercise though!
- The rooms are amazing and the hotel has a really nice feel to it. The staff are absolutely fantastic. Truly recommended.
- Unique rooms, clean, friendly and very helpful staff. Good exercise when you walk up to hill. Nice place for active people. Hot tube and coldwater pool. Yogamats on the house.
One of our top picks in Santa Teresa Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Santa Teresa, 7 miles from Montezuma, Manalá Hotel features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling and biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Tambor is 10 miles from Manalá Hotel, and Montaña Grande is 20 miles from the property.
- Staff were very friendly. Property + pool were well maintained. There was a security guard on premise during nighttime. Fan and AC worked well. Bed comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was tasty.
- It was gorgeous, the bungalows were very beautiful, it was peaceful, breakfast was included and the swimming pool was very nice, the staff was nice and attentive, everything was amazing.
- Peaceful pretty hotel.Surrounded by lush flowers and plants with a nice pool/ restaurant area.Helpful staff.
Santa Teresa is a very small town (2 km) in total. The restaurant and the food is incredible!
Camila, and the staff! They are awesome!
- Wonderfully helpful staff, from recommendations locally to help solving problems, to travel insights for the future. Comfortable and quiet, away from the (surprising) hubbub of Santa Theresa.
Hotel Tropico Latino
One of our top picks in Santa Teresa Beach.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hotel Tropico Latino offers accommodations in Santa Teresa, just 7 miles from Montezuma. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Tambor is 11 miles from Hotel Tropico Latino , and Montaña Grande is 20 miles from the property.
The property has a great location, right on the beach! It has lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach for you to relax comfortably. The pool is almost on the beach, you can see the sea while diving in!
It has a restaurant onsite, a bit pricy for the size of the portions but everything is organic and tastes good.
The hotel is walking distance from almost everywhere, restaurants, supermarket, bank, car rentals, shuttle services, etc.
- Amazing location right on the beach. Staff upgraded us for free. Bar staff friendly and all staff helpful.
- The hotel was in a beautiful location, right on the beach and so close to both the beach bars and restaurants in town. The rooms were nice, quite rustic but really good size. The yoga class I did was wonderful, right on the beach.
- Friendly staff, excellent location right on the beach and close to restaurants and shops. Very clean rooms and fantastic spa experience. I would totally come back!
- The location of the hotel and look and feel of the hotel
- The property has a great location, right on the beach! It has lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach for you to relax comfortably. The pool is almost on the beach, you can see the sea while diving in!
Oasis Mal Pais
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Oasis Mal Pais is located in Mal País, 2.9 miles from Santa Teresa and 6 miles from Montezuma.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Tambor is 10 miles from Oasis Mal Pais, and Montaña Grande is 20 miles from the property.
Spacious and clean cottages with free water and a starter pack of coffee.
Great location and awesome pool
-The room (except of the bathroom)
-The air conditioning
– Surf Board rental
- It was close to everything. The front office staff were so helpful. Best stay ever will be coming back.
Friendly staff, easy check-in and the room was ready early which was
great. Very clean and properties get housekeeping each day! Nice pool
and reading area, and a close walk to Playa Carmen beaches and
amenities. Nice outdoor kitchen / relaxing area for each property.
- Close to everithing, th beach, the market and restaurants. Really nice place for a family like us.
- Spacious and clean cottages with free water and a starter pack of coffee.
Hotel The Place
One of our top picks in Mal País.Located in Mal País, 2.8 miles from Santa Teresa, Hotel The Place features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Montezuma is 6 miles from Hotel The Place, and Tambor is 10 miles away.
- Breakfast was wonderful, owner-host was delightfulA
- The pool was very child friendly! Cozy place, nice staff, great breakfast, great location.
- Pool area extremely nice. Staff particularly helpful.
- Breakfast was amazing especially the french Toast, the beds were comfortable, the apartments was quiet at night. Staff were exceptional – super helpful and friendly and make some great drinks at the bar in the day. Loved the pool and the vibe. We were given very patient travel advice and nothing seemed too much to ask. The location is excellent as its close enough to the bank and shops and beach but not right in the middle of things. The dust road is very close but somehow this didn’t seem to be a problem, they hide it well and the dust doesn’t become an issue when quad bikes go past. We had a very relaxing stay
- The staff was awesome, we really had a great time. The breakfast was really good and the hotel has a really nice vibe!
Hotel Luz de Luna
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Luz de Luna offers accommodations in Santa Teresa, just 7 miles from Montezuma. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Tambor is 10 miles from Hotel Luz de Luna, and Montaña Grande is 20 miles away.
- Spacious bungalow for 4 people. We loved that we could open all windows and the place was very airy.
A piece of paradise on earth, a hidden gem in the heart of Santa Teresa, but set back from the dusty road to feel secluded and part of nature.
The pool -although small- was well maintained and offered some blissful bird and iguana watching. The bungalows were beautiful, super clean and very spacious.
Christoph is also very helpful and kind.
- The grounds were very well maintained and the pool was beautiful. We travelled with an infant and they provided a pack and play for him. I would highly recommend this place.
Bungalows were well equipped and tidy,
Comfy hammocks, great post surf chill spot
Clean large bathrooms
All rooms have awesome garden view balcony and hammock.
Staff very friendly.
We loved our stay here.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Santa Teresa, Villa Cacao has an outdoor swimming pool, and free WiFi throughout the property. This hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service for guests.The rooms come with a toaster, fridge, a coffee machine, a bath or shower, free toiletries and a wardrobe. Selected rooms include a kitchen with a stovetop. All units at the hotel are fitted with a seating area, locker and a daily cleaning service is included.Villa Cacao offers a terrace. A number of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkelling, cycling and hiking.Montezuma is 6.2 miles from the accommodation.
- Great place to spend your vacation! The owners are so nice and helpful, it’s very close to the beach and the accomodation is simply amazing!
- Andreas, our host, was wonderful and was really friendly! We really liked the room and the facilities!
- The hotel is very nice and location is great, but the best was the amazing attention you get from Andreas, the owner!
- Beautiful little oasis just beyond the hustle & bustle of the main road through Santa Teresa. Easy access to the beach, restaurants, yoga & shops. The room is very nice & very clean, though we spent most of our time on the lovely terrace, where there is a refreshing breeze, augmented by the ceiling fan. Andreas & Jeffe are fantastic hosts. We highly recommend Villa Cacao!
- Host and his family were very nice and accommodating. Location was great, right in the middle of St. Theresa. Pool was great for a little drop in.
Esencia Hotel and Villas
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Esencia Hotel and Villas is located in Santa Teresa, 7 miles from Montezuma and 10 miles from Tambor. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montaña Grande is 20 miles from Esencia Hotel and Villas, and Sámara is 30 miles away.
- Helpful staff and comfy beds! View on the pool. 2 mn from the beach. Great restaurant next door the facon and supermarket near by. Good breakfast.
- our little cottage overlooking the pool & the pool its self, the whole place just had a great feel. the hill running through the property is nothing a normal person can’t handle. close prox to st teresa surf.
- My friend and I really enjoyed our stay. Each member of the staff was very kind. The property was absolutely gorgeous, very private and peaceful feeling, even though it’s right on the main road. It is across the street from the two Thursday night hotspots, Kikas and La Lora. The A/C worked fantastically, the room and property were very clean, and their is a pool that is nice to relax at if you’d like, after a long day. I would definitely stay here again.
- I love the staff, and how they received us, with so much tips about the city !
- The staff was wonderful and attentive to our needs. Close to the pool, up and away from the extremely dusty roads! The food near by was amazing. The Beach, walking distance. Loved watching the surfers at sunset every evening.
Casitas Sollevante is located in Montezuma, 30 miles from Jacó and 8 miles from Santa Teresa. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Tambor is 5 miles from Casitas Sollevante, and Montaña Grande is 17 miles from the property.
- Swimming pool . Staff. Room was super clean, big, nice bathroom, views amazing.
- We had a wonderful stay here! The rooms were very clean and the staff were so helpful. It is about a 5 min drive from town but the view from the pool is worth it!
- View was magnificent. Made it a point to wake up and watch the sunrise, which is something I don’t do at home.
- We loved it here! The view, the sunrise, the pool, the staff, the owner, everything!!!! Even the geckos were nice. It is hands down, the best place to stay in Montezuma. We stayed at 9 other places during our vacation in Nicaragua & Costa Rica and this was our absolute favourite! Thank you Marco, Nancy, Farina and all the staff for a wonderful stay.
- Beautiful location overlooking the ocean. Quiet and peaceful with pool and well maintained grounds and facilities. Breakfast is available and dinner by ordering in advance. A short, 10 drive to town with lots of restaurants, shops and beach. A very relaxing place to stay.
Top Hotels In Manzanillo Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Manzanillo Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Manzanillo Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Manzanillo Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!