10 Best Hotels To Stay In Manzanedo de Valdueza Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Manzanedo de Valdueza Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Manzanedo de Valdueza Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manzanedo de Valdueza Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manzanedo de Valdueza Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Manzanedo de Valdueza Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Manzanedo de Valdueza Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Manzanedo De Valdueza Castile And Leon:
Hotel Valle del Silencio
The traditional rooms have central heating and feature a TV and piped music. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdyer and free toiletries and the suites include a spa bath.The Hotel Valle del Silencio serves breakfast and has a restaurant and bar. There is also a lounge area with sofas, games and a selection of books.The local area has a number of hiking and cycling routes, as well as places to go fishing. The Las Medulas gold mining area, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a 40 minute drive away.Free public parking is available nearby. The A-6 Motorway, which connects A Coruña with Madrid, is just 6.8 mi away.
- Staff was eonderful. Bartender eas wonderful. Food was delicious!!
- Extremely nice staff. Quiet place.Very good breakfast.
- Very nice breakfast, staff is very friendly and helpful. Excellent restaurant as well. You are close to Ponferrada, and to many nice villages.
- El personal es encantador. Nos sentimos muy bien acogidos. Está muy limpio. Supertranquilo
El trato de la recepcionista fue excepcional.
La ubicación en medio del valle del silencio, es inmejorable para visitar los pueblos de alrededor, pero está lo suficientemente cerca de Ponferrada para volver a la civilización en caso de necesitarlo.
Hotel Casa Ramon Molina Real
A flat-screen TV is offered in each room. The Double room Dissability Access is located in the ground floor.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 3.7 mi from Hotel Molina Real, while Astorga is 24 mi away.
- This was a gem. The beds were wonderful the shower and bathroom perfect and central in the village
- Hotel owner was delightful on arrival, offering us fresh cherries and trail mix. Very, very helpful.
- Clean and friendly. Good location. Supermarket below.
- Quiet but central Location, balcony, beautiful village and great places to eat
- Staff so helpful and understanding of walkers needs.
Hotel Aroi Ponferrada
The modern rooms all have flat-screen TVs, telephone and air-conditioning. Children up to 12 years can stay for free when using existing beds.Aroi Ponferrada has a quiet reading area in the lobby where you can find newspapers.The hotel offers a buffet breakfast. There is a cafe offering drinks and snacks throughout the day.Ponferrada is the final city on the Camino de Santiago before you reach Galicia. The hotel is located just off the Avenida de España, the business center of the city. Public parking can be found nearby.
- Room very modern, extremely comfortable bed, huge bathroom. Great value for money.
- It was clean and a good place for us to stay before walking the Camino Francés. We started in Ponferrada. Restaurants we’re close by. They contacted me when we had a miscommunication with my final payment. They were kind and understanding!
- Very comfortable and staff nice. Not as close to castle as described.
- Clean, modern, 24h service was pleasant and professional.
- Continental breakfast. Proximity to overnight parking lot on Avenida Perez Colino
AC Hotel Ponferrada, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
AC Hotel Ponferrada is near the Santiago Pilgrimage Route and is an excellent accommodations option for walkers. It is also the perfect base for exploring this traditional, rural area of central Spain.Relax with friends or colleagues in the comfortable AC Lounge.The hotel is located just one mile from the local train station and 59 mi from the airport.
- We were made very welcome by an extremely helpful and pleasant receptionist
- Staff, cleanliness, and location to the old town. Motorcycle parking was excellent.
- We arrived soaking wet but received a warm welcome from the staff.room comfortable and spacious.enjoyed a pleasant drink and dinner in the very lively bar area.live music too.
- Super comfortable room, just what we needed after a long walk on the Camino! The staff were so helpful, and spoke excellent English which was a big help. Wonderful buffet breakfast.
- THE FOOD WAS GOOD. THE STAFF WERE VERY NICE AND HELPFULL. ABSOLUTE TOP SERVICE.
O Palleiro do Pe do Forno
Each bright room at O Palleiro do Pe do Forno has heating, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Rooms open onto an exterior hallway, which overlooks the valley.The restaurant offers lovely views of Las Médulas’ striking mountains.The historic site of Las Médulas includes former goldmines and has been named a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Ponferrada is a 30-minute drive from the Palleiro do Forno. León is 81 mi away.
- Great place to start the trip to the mountains and caves. Very friendly Staff, nice rooms. Quiet and clean.
- Very good experience! Personal service and excellent food. Thank you so much!
- A great location in a beautiful village. Very quiet and the evening meal exceeded our expectations and was excellent value. Isobella was an excellent host.
- This is the best hotel we have ever stayed, in relationship to quality of service, personality, amazing quality of food, location, value for the money, comfort of the room. Above all, the host Isabel is the best ever we have ever encountered in any place, in any country in the world.
- Isabel was delightful and her cooking both different and sublime. We had two excellent dinners and thoroughly enjoyed our stay – probably the best stop of our two-week trip to Northern Spain. Highly recommended.
The air-conditioned rooms in the Temple Ponferrada all have a TV, mini-bar and telephone. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.The interiors of the Ponferrada Temple feature stone walls, arches, suits of armor and wallpaintings.The Comendadores restaurant offers characteristic dishes from the Bierzo region. There is also a café open all day.Ponferrada’s Railway Museum is just 650 feet from the hotel, while the A-6 motorway is just 1.2 mi away. The hotel is just 1,150 feet from the railway station and 0.6 mi from the bus station.
- Excellent hotel in a nice city. It was super extremely clean, with good breakfast and helpful staff.
- The building is very interesting, as it is the decoration of the room. The facilities were good, there was air con. It’s located near the train station (although a bit far from city centre).
- Underground car parking was excellent for motorbike. Clean and OK is all I can say but it was also cheap.
- Atmospheric and old Templar style hotel in a nice and easy to find location in a lovely city.
Secure underground parking great for motorbikes .
Bar prices very reasonable
Beds could have been a little more comfy but were ok
Great place to stay for a group of six mature bikers !!
La Moncloa de San Lazaro
The rooms at Moncloa San Lázaro feature wooden floors and ceilings. They are equipped with air conditioning and heating, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves characteristic food from the El Bierzo region, using fresh, local produce. It is decorated all in wood, and there is also a café-bar with similar traditional décor.Located in Castilla y León’s Bierzo region, Hotel Moncloa has a charming shop which sells local artisan produce such as wines and jams. There is also an exhibition hall displaying work by local artists.The town of Ponferrada is 6.8 mi away from Moncloa de San Lázaro. You can drive to the Roman mines of Las Médulas, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in around 30 minutes.
- Loved everything about this place. Gorgeous hotel, brilliant comfortable room, friendly and helpful staff plus great value for money. Will definitely be returning
Everything was so very clean with a great welcomeing atmosphere!!!
The staff were very pleasant and helpful!!!!!!!
- Fabulous spacious studio apartment in an excellent location. Very comfortable. We were made very welcome.
- This is a great wonderful oasis… air conditioned rooms AHH! The entire place is artistic, peaceful, refreshing. Coming in off the Camino It was so rejuvenating. Immediately relaxing. Great food too.
- So friendly at check in and given wine and a snack. Not many rooms so would be best to book early. Our room was great, clean and a very comfortable king bed.
Restaurante – Hotel La Tronera
The rooms at Hotel Rural La Tronera feature wooden floors. Each one has a flat-screen TV and private bathroom, many of which come with a hydromassage bath.The hotel offers a home-made breakfast, made from fresh, local products. For lunch and dinner, the restaurant serves traditional Castilian food in the rustic dining room. A different tasting menu is available every season and there is a barbecue in the garden in summer.Hotel Rural La Tronera is 30 minutes’ drive from Las Médulas, a Roman gold mine and UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can drive to Ponferrada in around 20 minutes.
- L’accueil ++++++ de Theresa , la cuisine originale et inventive de Miguel, le professionnalisme de Fanny. Hôtel original et confortable en milieu rural avec un restaurant detrès grande qualité
A pesar de ser hotel, te sientes como en casa.
La calidad del desayuno espectacular!!
Los dueños, encantadores.
- La mezcla perfecta entre lo tradicional y vanguardia, lugar tranquilo en plena naturaleza las habitaciones confortables, el trato y su cocina extraordinarios todo un descubrimiento hemos aprendido mucho sobre el Bierzo y sus lugareños en La Tronera.
1.- La habitación era grande y estaba bien decorada.
2.- Los desayunos estupendos.. por 5.50 € se desayuna muy bien. Buena relación calidad-precio. El comedor/jardín donde se sirven los desayunos es un lugar muy agradable.
- El desayuno era excelente, el trato personal muy bueno, el restaurante genial, estaba ubicado muy bien para ver la zona y en un pueblo tranquilo con un entorno natural muy bonito
Hotel El Castillo
The Hotel El Castillo is just a short walk to the ancient center of Ponferrada. This city is capital of the El Bierzo region.Authentic El Bierzo wine is available. This beautiful region offers a range of walking and cycling routes.The hotel restaurant serves delicious local cuisine and a continental breakfast. Special dishes include pork, mushrooms, chestnuts and characteristic soups.Rooms at the Castillo are spacious and soundproofed.
- The location was perfect: very close to the Castle of the Knights Templar and several places to eat. Staff helpful: arranged taxi to Vodafone office. Onsite easy to use parking. Did not eat at restaurant but light dinner and breakfast in cafeteria fine: pleasant service. Elevator. Have stayed here before.
- Loved everything, staff was accommodating. My spa bath did not work on the morning of check out, that was my only moan, however I didn’t contact reception about it so as far as I know they may have been able to resolve it. I love Ponferrada it’s s beautiful place.
- Location was great, right across from the Templar castle.
- The restaurant has excellent food and the service was very good. It’s close to the castle and close to the El Camino path.
- Friendly and very good service. The hotel ist close to inner city. Room was clean and very good. Possibility to park bicycle was available. Nothing to say negativ about the hotel.
Hotel Aroi Bierzo Plaza
Aroi Bierzo Plaza is just feet from the Bierzo Museum. The 12th-century Los Templarios Castle is a short walk away. The Radio Museum is also nearby. Ponferrada is the last city on the Camino de Santiago before it reaches Galicia.The hotel is set in a historic building with elegant arches. Most rooms have a balcony, and all are en suite. There is a bar-cafe and a 24-hour front desk.Aroi Bierzo Plaza has 2 restaurants. The Mesón La Taberna offers a range of typical tapas. Regional meals are served at the La Violeta restaurant.
- The fit out and comfort was really 4 star quality. The receptionist was also very helpful with local directions.
- Good location and staff were very helpful on check in/out. Parking is underground and there was secure bike lock up room for our bikes
- Third stay. Excellent welcome. Friendly staff. Clean, comfortable, and attractively designed facility. Centrally located.
- Very nice hotel, good room, comfortable bed and good shower. Excellent breakfast.
- Good location once we found it. A bit noisy on the street.
Top Hotels In Manzanedo De Valdueza Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Manzanedo de Valdueza Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Manzanedo de Valdueza Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Manzanedo de Valdueza Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!