10 Best Hotels To Stay In Manuel F. Martínez Chihuahua – Top Hotel Reviews
Manuel F. Martínez Chihuahua is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Manuel F. Martínez Chihuahua. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manuel F. Martínez Chihuahua. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manuel F. Martínez Chihuahua. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Manuel F. Martínez Chihuahua right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Manuel F. Martínez Chihuahua with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Manuel F. Martínez Chihuahua:
Hotel Extended Suites Ciudad Juarez by US Consulate
One of our top picks in Ciudad Juárez – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Extended Suites Ciudad Juarez by US Consulate is located in Ciudad Juárez in the region of Chihuahua. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Paso is 6 miles from Hotel Extended Suites, and Desierto is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Abraham Gonzalez International Airport, 3.7 miles from Hotel Extended Suites Ciudad Juarez by US Consulate.
- The staff were very helpful, I loved how attentive they were the entire time I was there. Security was good here and it is close to EVERYTHING! You wont have to drive anywhere if your doing a Visa Interview. The staff always had a smile on their faces and greeted Good Morning and Afternoon. THE COFFEE WAS AMAZING!!! Best place to stay when your doing things for a Visa.
- Clean, friendly staff & small kitchen was helpful saving $$$. Is right across the Consulate walking distance and also mall next door to waste time. Comfy beds and pillows too.
Thw rooms are nice and big. I liked having a fridge, microwave and stove in the room. Their wifi
is pretty decent.
- Location was nice, facilities were new and in good shape. Made business at the consulate very easy for us. We felt very safe at this hotel. Staff was kind and helpful, especially the security.
- Very Nice and great location excellent for our needs.
Hotel María Bonita Consulado Americano
Across the street from Las Misiones shopping mall, this hotel features an indoor swimming pool, a fitness center and free breakfast. It is 5.5 miles from the center of the city and provides free private parking.Hotel María Bonita Consulado Americano’s smart rooms offer street views and include free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, and a tea/coffee maker. The private bathroom with shower includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a restaurant and bar at the Maria Bonita, and guests can find more cafes, restaurants and shops, as well as a cinema, at the nearby shopping mall.The hotel has 24-hour closed-circuit security and a 24-hour front desk. There is a fitness center, game room and a children’s playground.Abraham González International Airport is a 15-minute drive away, and the hotel provides an airport shuttle service. The US Consulate is 500 feet away.
- Property was poorly maintained, non of the games by play room worked properly,(Fafalty, broken and part missing) loundry room has not exemptions Kin of if work properly
- We loved everything! good service, staff always attentive, clean, loved the chapel!
- The staff was super friendly, and helpful! The facilities were outstanding, with decor in the lobby and throughout the building.
- They had transportation from the hotel for anywhere you needed to go at a lower cost than all the other taxi services
- Excellent staff, great ambience, comfortable well equipped rooms.
Real Inn Ciudad Juarez by the USA Consulate
Located in Ciudad Juárez, 6 miles from El Paso, Real Inn Ciudad Juarez by the USA Consulate features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.Abraham Gonzalez International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- A good view, cleanliness and a knowledgeable and welcoming staff is what you can expect during your stay at The Real Inn Ciudad Juárez! The restaurant attended was very much in the know as far as his recommendations on food and beverage choices! The staff at the front desk and door were welcoming!
- The Hotel was only “ok”, probably the onsite restaurant was the best feature. The bed was not bad, the noise level inside and outside the hotel was average (no street noise).
- The location was easy to get to. The staff was friendly and helpful, room was clean with a great view. It was a good place to stop for the night
- Food was great The staff was awesome and very helpful
- The room and the window size was very nice. The food was great also
Hotel las Misiones
Located in Ciudad Juárez, 7 miles from El Paso, Hotel las Misiones features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Abraham Gonzalez International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Juarez
One of our top picks in Ciudad Juárez.Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Juarez is located in Ciudad Juárez, just 7 miles from El Paso.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Abraham Gonzalez International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- We were there for consulate reasons and there is not a better place to stay as far as location. Safe and secure never felt threatened and plenty of dining close by including a mall and Starbucks across the street. Staff was amazing and hotel is the best deal around. Clean, comfortable,and always had wifi.
- I liked that it was really close to the US Consualte. I liked the staff and my two kids had lots of fun.
- They had cable! (Spanish) Rooms were spacious! Had a window seat/ kids bed ! Bathrooms were roomy as well! We had an issue with ac thinking it didn’t work but we had to put room card to activate it!
- It was Close to everything, the consulate, biometrics, and DHL are all within walking distance. The house cleaning staff was friendly and always cleaned the room well and were pretty quick. There was food each day even though it was the same thing
- Room was clean and very nice. If you go to Juarez for immigration reasons it’s a good place. Walking distance to the consulate, medical exams, and fingerprint location. Very safe area as well.
Ibis Juarez Consulado
One of our top picks in Ciudad Juárez.Offering free Wi-Fi, free public parking and a 24-hour snack service, Ibis Juarez is across from the US Consulate General. Air conditioning and satellite TV are included in each modern room.The Ibis Juarez Consulado serves a continental buffet breakfast starting at 6:30 am daily. The restaurant serves grilled meat and pasta dishes. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the lobby bar and terrace.Las Misiones Shopping Center is directly across the road from the Ibis Juarez Consulado. The Antonio J Bermúdez Industrial Park is only one mile away.The US border and the city of El Paso, Texas can be reached within a 15 minute drive. Ciudad Juárez Airport is just 7.5 miles from the hotel.
- THE SHEETS NEED TO BE CHANGE EVERYDAY AND CLEAN AND THEY ARE DIRTY
- Housekeeping Check everyday if we needed anything clean towels bed sheets toilet paper
- The room did no have a heater. My wife and 1 yr old were cold all night. We asked the front desk for more blankets and they refused to give us more. Never again will I stay at this Hotel.
- The staff were very helpful and pointed out various places to visit and eat. The woman that cleaned the rooms on the 7th floor had the entire floor smelling awesome! The room was kept immaculant. The food from the hotel was “para chupar los dedos”
- Everything we really enjoyed our stay I will highly recommend this place evrything is in walking distance
Hotel La Playa
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel La Playa offers accommodations in Ciudad Juárez. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Paso is 7 miles from Hotel La Playa, and Desierto is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Abraham Gonzalez International Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel La Playa.
- Safe place to stay in, and is seat on a great location
- How close it was to the places I needed to go. Taxis were always there when needed. Super convenient!
- The security at entrance made me feel safe, and the maids were very kind and kept our room clean, and respected our privacy
- Staff was very helpful and friendly. Restaurant was very good. Elvira, our cleaning lady, was wonderful.
- Staff very friendly…#1 thing really good it’s walking distance to all appointments for the American Consulate..
City Express Junior Juárez Consulado
City Express Junior Juárez Consulado offers accommodations in Ciudad Juárez. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.El Paso is 7 miles from Junior Juarez Consulado, and Desierto is 14 miles away. Abraham Gonzalez International Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Felt very comfortable and safe. The location and security of hotel excellent. Very friendly staff and informative.
- The lady in the eating area was really helpful and sweet. Her name is Tita.
- I traveled alone, the staff was super helpful and made great conversations with the guards… Very friendly ..def would recommend and stay again when i visit the area.
- Everything on this place are really good, location, stores,mall, and the attention in the hotel was excellent
- Walking distance from the Mexico consulate and to the mall was awesome! Breakfast was good and included with the stay!
Krystal Urban Ciudad Juárez by US Consulate
One of our best sellers in Ciudad Juárez! Located in Ciudad Juárez, 6 miles from El Paso, Krystal Urban Ciudad Juárez by US Consulate features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Abraham Gonzalez International Airport, 3.7 miles from Krystal Ciudad Juarez.
No. No jaquci under renavation
If l knew would not go
- The food was great and well priced! The location of this hotel was convenient for the agendas that I had while in Juarez! Once the initial situation of securing and preparing my room was taken care of EVERYTHING else was good at Krystal Urban Ciudad Juárez by US Consulate!!
- Good overnight stay prior to flight from Juárez to Ixtapa. Very serviceable.
- My family and I felt safe and comfortable while we stayed here. The staff was very friendly and that is definitely a good thing. If I had to go back to Juarez I would choose this hotel. The food was also good from the restaurant within the hotel.
- Wonderful accommodations in Juarez, which is not the best destination for travel. This hotel offset much of the negative that is Juarez. Facilities were well maintained and the room spacious, comfortable and clean. The restaurant had great margaritas and creative fare-Mexican style. Service was attentive.
- No. No jaquci under renavation
LQ Hotel by La Quinta Cd Juarez Near US Consulate
One of our best sellers in Ciudad Juárez! LQ Hotel by La Quinta Cd Juarez Near US Consulate is located in Ciudad Juárez, 6 miles from El Paso and 15 miles from Desierto. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find free shuttle service and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Abraham Gonzalez International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Gated with security near stores and shuttle transportation.shuttle takes you to consulate business services.
- Friendly staff, comfortable beds, good tv channels and delicious breakfast.
- I liked the thought that u had refrigerator and microwave.. and Ice and the breakfast was good just one issue real orange juice please ..
- Everything is good if I have to travel again i will stay at la qinta hotel … 100% warranty
The location was great!! Unfortunately I had reserved my stay at a
different hotel (all hotels were booked) for five days. And moved out of
we’re I was, it only took one stay to see how much I’ve missed out on
great service and cleanliness. Close by restaurants and a great
Top Hotels In Manuel F. Martínez Chihuahua Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Manuel F. Martínez Chihuahua to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Manuel F. Martínez Chihuahua but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Manuel F. Martínez Chihuahua. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!