10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mansville Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Mansville Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mansville Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mansville Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mansville Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mansville Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mansville Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mansville Pennsylvania:
Oak Lodge is located in Stahlstown, just 29 miles from Monroeville. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, fishing and hiking. Somerset is 18 miles from Oak Lodge, and Greensburg is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Morgantown Municipal -Walter L. Bill Hart Field Airport, 47 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Donegal
Conveniently located off of the Pennsylvania Turnpike, this Donegal hotel provides a daily continental breakfast and an indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.A 32-inch flat-screen TV with cable is featured in each room at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Donegal. All air-conditioned rooms come with a small refrigerator and microwave.Guests of Donegal Holiday Inn Express & Suites can work out at the on-site fitness center or relax in the hot tub. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available.Living Treasures Animal Park is 2 miles from the hotel. Created by one of America’s famous architects, Fallingwater is a 25-minute drive away.
The hotel is done in a lodge theme with ‘mountain’ decor inside and out. It is the nicest hotel of it’s type that I have found along the major US highways… comparing to Hampton’s and other Holiday Inns.
Staff was pleasant. It was nice to stay on a quiet night. We were through this area in a Monday night.
- The staff absolutely went out of the way on a daily basis to ensure our experience was top notch
- Fantastic staff, great full breakfast buffet, really nice indoor pool and hot tub. It was too cold to go skiing so we just hung out at the hotel and played in the snow and pool. It was an all around pleasant stay and we will return
- Comfortable beds. Excellent free breakfast. Convenient parking. Accommodating staff. Great value. Stayed in 114 and was very convenient. Already told friends about great value.
- The hot tub was excellent, the room spotless and the bathroom was beautiful and very clean.
- The hotel is done in a lodge theme with ‘mountain’ decor inside and out. It is the nicest hotel of it’s type that I have found along the major US highways… comparing to Hampton’s and other Holiday Inns.
Days Inn Donegal
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Days Inn Donegal is located in Donegal. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monroeville is 31 miles from Days Inn Donegal, and Somerset is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Morgantown Municipal -Walter L. Bill Hart Field Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Was convenient off the PA turnpike when needed to rest.
- Waffles freshly made in the waffle iron were a treat! Milk, juice, coffee, tea all available.
- The location was a simple shot to the Seven Springs resort for skiing. The breakfast included two hot items – make your own waffles and eggs (that could be heated up)
- Value for money, last minute availability. Breakfast included.
- The staff was very accommodating. We found our first room needed a couple of improvements so they we’re happy to show us other rooms. We ended up picking another room and moving.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ramada Ligonier offers accommodations in Ligonier. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Indiana is 27 miles from Ramada Ligonier, and Somerset is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Morgantown Municipal -Walter L. Bill Hart Field Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Close proximity to the local restaurants and shops
- The room was very clean and comfortable. I wish I had that bed at home!
- Nice hotel right in the middle of town so easy to get about. nice bar area and clean.
- The check in was breeze don’t recall the girls at the front desk but they were great. The girls in the lounge were full of great knowledge about the area. Rooms were spacious and clean. The one question you asked was about the surrounding areas? I felt as safe as in my own yard. Highly recommended for anyone including family and children.
- It was alright, but pretty old. A little outdated
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Latrobe
Located in Latrobe, 27 miles from Indiana, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Latrobe features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monroeville is 23 miles from SpringHill Latrobe, PA, and Somerset is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Clean and comfort . close to mall and breakfast was great. Pool was cold
- We found the sheets in our bed – looked like chocolate all over the sheet. Called the front desk and two staff members came right away and stripped the entire bed. They apologized several times and very obviously upset that this happened. They offered a different room but we declined because everything else was fine. We were please with the resolution of the situation
- Facility amenities were enjoyable: fire pit patio with waterfall, exercise room, laundry room, cocktail lounge, pool, desk in room, and coffee bar.
- Excellent value for the price. Location took us a few miles out of our way, but this hotel was worth the drive. Very kind kitchen staff provided coffee mugs (thanks!).
- The breakfast was great but as stated above there was no bacon.
Inn at Mountainview
One of our best sellers in Greensburg! Located in Greensburg, 30 miles from Pittsburgh, Inn at Mountainview features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Indiana is 28 miles from Inn at Mountainview, and Monroeville is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 43 miles from Inn at Mountainview.
- Nice size dining area/rooms. Great having breakfast included.
- The beds were very comfortable. Wifi was robust. Breakfast foods were fresh and plentiful.
- The breakfast was more than adequate. The fire in the room was romantic. Depending on what you want you need to be careful what time of year you visit. Winter (now – March) is changeable. One day we had warm temps in the low 70’s, next the temp dropped and it rained, then overnight we had snow. The in room amenities seemed to vary quiet a lot.
- It was convenient to location and reasonable for overnight stay. Have stayed here before but seems as popularity grows, some things are beginning to slide.
- The room was beautiful, with more than enough amenities. Very spacious.
Located in Greensburg, 27 miles from Pittsburgh, Ramada Greensburg features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Indiana is 29 miles from Ramada Greensburg, and Monroeville is 17 miles away. Pittsburgh International Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Bed was fabulous! Room was very clean and contained every luxury. Hot breakfast beyond compare! Will definitely stay there again. Price was right. Free shuttle a pleasure to use!
- Loved the pool! The staff was very friendly. Our room exceeded our expectations.
- Location was good. Free WiFi. Comfort level was ok.
- Free breakfeast, QUIET room, nice staff very polite and freindly.
- The bed was very comfortable . I would have preferred bacon or ham over sausage the potatoes were hard but over it was good.
Holiday Inn Express Mount Pleasant- Scottdale
Located in Mount Pleasant, 24 miles from Monroeville, Holiday Inn Express Mount Pleasant- Scottdale features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Somerset is 27 miles from Holiday Inn Mount Pleasant- Scottda, and Greensburg is 12 miles away. Morgantown Municipal -Walter L. Bill Hart Field Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff. Fabulous breakfast. We have stayed many times. Visit relatives. Great location for us.
- It seemed very clean. They was remodeling, so they are trying to keep looking nice.
- Modern design, bed was comfy,breakfast had a good variety, was well stocked.
- The hotel was in the process of being updated so we expected some noise. Some of the rooms were not updated yet and we noticed old materials piled in the corner of the parking lot. Our room was spacious and located on the first floor, with new carpet and furniture. We did not hear construction noise during our stay which was on a Saturday night. We did see some of the workers around. Everyone was friendly. This place is ‘no frills’ with updated furnishings and a friendly staff. The breakfast was good.
- The breakfast was good and the beds were comfortable.
Hampton Inn Greensburg
Hampton Inn Greensburg is located in Greensburg, just 27 miles from Pittsburgh.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Indiana is 30 miles from Hampton Inn Greensburg, and Monroeville is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 40 miles from Hampton Inn Greensburg.
- Staff was awesome! Always made sure we were comfortable and very friendly. Free cookies and coffee!!! Oatmeal was perfect and not super dry. I was able to choose a healthy breakfast with chopped almonds and fruit as well. Close to restaurants and stores. Bed was very comfortable!
- Cleanliness and comfortable bed! Excellent breakfast! The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast was amazing. Woman who did the serving was delightful and hard working. Desk staff worked hard to fix problem with Booking.com
- The bed was very comfortable. The included breakfast had a large selection, and it was very well prepared.
- The staff was very friendly; checking in and out was a breeze. Coffee was always available in the lobby. The room was very clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay again!
Knights Inn Greensburg
Knights Inn Greensburg offers accommodations in Greensburg.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pittsburgh is 26 miles from Knights Inn Greensburg, and Monroeville is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 40 miles from Knights Inn Greensburg.
- Nice room .friendly staff. Excellent housekeeping.
- It was good place to sleep not a lot of extra good for the price. We will be back.
- Very quiet… check in was quick… nice and cozy room
- Convenience to turnpike. Need to clean light lamp shades with soap and rinse with water. Needs updated a bit. Pillows were totally flat?? Needs a paint job in and out. Otherwise wasok
- Nothing it’s was down rite nasty. Never going back again!!!
Top Hotels In Mansville Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mansville Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mansville Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mansville Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!