10 Best Hotels To Stay In Manor Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Manor Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Manor Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manor Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manor Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Manor Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Manor Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Manor Texas:
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Manor/Austin East
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Manor/Austin East is located in Manor, 13 miles from Austin and 13 miles from Round Rock.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Del Valle is 11 miles from Americas Best Value Inn, and Georgetown is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 11 miles from Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Manor/Austin East.
- I love the fact that they have all tile/wood floors through the room. It felt so clean. The room was nice, the people were nice, and I will stay again. But there are improvements that are clearly in progress and not yet finished when we stayed.
- It was down the street from where my friend lives, the surrounding area is full of stores and restaurants. Great locations the lady at the front office was very very nice
- Bed and pillows were just right. Not too hard or soft. The air conditioner worked like a charm. I felt safe.
- They are very nice. We asked for a ground floor room, and they did find us one. We stay here once a year when we come to the ROT, and every year the place shows improvement.
- Great coffee, just sweets and cereal for food, no fruit or hot food. But we managed…
Relax Inn is located in Manor, just 12 miles from Austin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Round Rock is 14 miles from Relax Inn, and Del Valle is 11 miles away. Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The furniture, microwave, refrigerator, and tv were like new. The bed was very comfortable. There is a convenient store, restaurant, and bar next door.
I didn’t stay..when I drove to it it was in a very bad section of
town..there was no parking left because of the Bar next door. The place
just looked so filthy and run down and the shady characters around I
looked for another place.
- had my bed a window you cannot smoke here it was kinda hot I had my own fan.
- The room was comfortable, the ac was cold and the water in shower was hot.
- New furniture,new TV, recently repainted, clean, bathroom recently remodeled. Nice shower. Bedside lamps have outlets plus wall outlet on each side of the bed. Mini fridge and microwave.
Orangewood Inn and Suites Midtown
This hotel located 8 miles from downtown Austin features an outdoor swimming pool and a complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, biscuits, and sausage.A sitting area with a cable TV and free Wi-Fi is available in each guest room at Orangewood Inn and Suites. A private bathroom with a hairdryer and ironing facilities is provided in each room.Orangewood Suites has an on-site business center with computers and fax/photocopy services. Meeting rooms are available for business conferences and social events. Guests of Orangewood Inn can also enjoy daily newspaper delivery and free luggage storage.The University of Texas and the 6th Street entertainment district are each within a 15-minute drive of the property.
- Everything was great, except that the air conditioner was loud enough to wake the dead.
- Hot breakfastwas awesome The staff was very helpful along with easy check inn.
- I really enjoyed the beds, they were really comfy. The staff at the front desk was extra helpful and nice. The restrooms were spectacularly clean.
- There was lotion and shower cap provided! ? my room was clean and nice. Felt safe.
- breakfast better than most. Noise ordinance parking lot awesome, super quiet.
Red Roof Inn Austin North
One of our top picks in Austin.Just 7 miles from the University of Texas at Austin, this motel features free Wi-Fi and an outdoor swimming pool.A TV with cable channels is available in each guest room at Red Roof Inn Austin North. A desk and private bathroom are also included.Fresh coffee as well as fax and photocopy services are provided in the lobby at Austin Red Roof Inn. Soft drinks and snacks can be purchased from on-site vending machines.The motel is 9 miles from the 6th Street entertainment district. Downtown Austin is a 10 minute drive away.
- Fast check in. No problems with parking. Pet friendly at no additional cost.
- The price was ok, and I liked the fact that I paid at the location.
- No iron, iron board, breakfast, nearby restaurant was dirty and lots off drug activity.
- Dirty and stained. Hair on bathroom floor w nasty gunk
- I would like a working phone there was no working phone
Motel 6 Austin North
In 8 miles from downtown Austin, this motel is a 10-minute drive from the Lyndon B. Johnson Library and Museum. It features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour front desk.Free local calls and expanded cable TV are provided with every room at Motel 6 Austin North. Wi-Fi access is also available.Pets stay free at the North Austin Motel 6. There are vending facilities and a guest laundromat on site, and the front desk has fax and copy services.The 6th Street Entertainment District is 8 miles from the motel. Highland Mall is 3.6 miles away.
usually the motel beds i sleep in are not very comfortable to me, but the bed i had here was pretty comfortable for a motel bed.
the location was right off the interstate and easy to get to.
- Room and the 3 pm incoming front desk gentleman was helpful and courteous. Room was very clean
- I got dozens of cockroaches in my room. The next morning I asked the staff and they managed to give me another room the first night was terrible.
I complained the my room was smelling like I was smoking; front desk personal went to check they confirmed what I was telling them. The were so nice they move to another unit of my choice and gave me discount on my bill just because of the incident.
I felt value as a client.
Staff are super friendly.
- The staff here are amazingly helpful , from making sure we have coffee to helping find my way around Austin !! T,J, Karina and their lovely manager have really given this Motel a upgrade, so for that I thank you all very much
- usually the motel beds i sleep in are not very comfortable to me, but the bed i had here was pretty comfortable for a motel bed.
Super 8 Austin North
One of our top picks in Austin.This Austin hotel is less than a 15 minute drive from University of Texas and the 6th Street entertainment district. It offers a continental breakfast and an outdoor swimming pool.The Super 8 Austin North features a business center and fitness center. Guests can also take advantage of guest rooms with free Wi-Fi, fridges and microwaves.The State Capitol, Dell and IBM are all within a 20 minute drive of the North Austin Super 8. Shopping and restaurants in downtown Austin are also nearby.
- The clerk when wr checked out the next morning was friendly but that’s it
- The bed was comfortable and water pressure was good.
- Breakfast was included in the stay and had a standard continental breakfast.
- Smoking rooms avail for great price and the breakfast was great also just get there early or it’s gone
- That it had kitchen facilities. Also, the security guard was very helpful in escorting me to my room when needed.
Motel 6 Austin Central – North
Set only a short distance from popular local attractions such as the University of Texas-Austin, this motel offers comfortable, pet-friendly guestrooms along with an outdoor swimming pool.Guests at the Motel 6 Austin Central-North can begin the day with a cup of free coffee, available daily in the lobby. The motel also offers on-site laundry facilities and wireless internet access.Area attractions, including Highland Mall and Concordia University at Austin can be found only a short drive from the Austin Central-North Motel 6. Scenic Lake Austin as well as the popular 6th Street entertainment district is also easily accessible.
- The front desk lady was really nice and understanding!!!
- The room was nothing like the pictures. The floors were lifting up, the room had a bad smoke smell, and out blankets had holes in them. I was disappointed.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful! Location was convenient to our trip and a short distance to downtown.
- The management comped our Wi-Fi even though we were supposed to pay $4.99. The room was clean and comfortable. I do wish Motel 6 would put grab bars in the bathroom tubs and coffee makers would be nice.
- There was no much i did like besides ot was near a big well known store for your all shopping needed. Which is walmart.
Best Western Plus Pflugerville Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Pflugerville Inn & Suites is located in Pflugerville, just 14 miles from Austin.Round Rock is 8 miles from Best Western Plus Pflugerville Inn & Suites, and Del Valle is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 15 miles from Best Western Plus Pflugerville Inn & Suites.
- Everything was excellent. Price was good, bed comfortable and everything was clean.
- Breakfast was very fresh and delicious. Very friendly staff
- The free breakfast was excellent and more than we were expecting. Great make-your-own-waffle stations, as well as build-your-own-oatmeal bowl. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Rooms were spotless and loved the really tall ceilings. Could not believe it was this nice for the low price. Will def stay here again.
- The property was new, clean, the rooms is very comfortable and the staff are very friendly and accommodating.
- The room was like a suite…big, roomy and extremely comfortable! The bathroom was very big and easily accessed by wheelchair. This was a wonderful hotel and wonderful stay! Breakfast was big and delicious!
Sleep Inn & Suites Austin – Tech Center
One of our best sellers in Austin! Featuring free WiFi, Sleep Inn & Suites Austin – Tech Center offers accommodations in Austin.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The nearest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- I loved the staff and how clean they were.Breakfast was good and fresh. They had great hospitality I will be staying again in summer.
- Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Mark checked us in and was extremely nice.
- The staff at the front desk were extremely nice and helpful. They made us feel very welcome. I really liked the decorations in the room, too. It just felt peaceful.
- Room was very clean and beds were comfortable. Fresh fruit available at breakfast, and through the day.
- Jesus was great at check-in. Breakfast was great! Social hour was good. Rooms were very nice.
WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35
WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35 is located in Austin, just 8 miles from Capitol Complex Visitors Center.All rooms have a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- It’s very noisy if your room is on the I35 side. Couldn’t sleep.
- Security entrance. Also the bedding was very clean and comfortable! I was able to complete my homework through the week; and actually read a book during my quiet times
- Room was a good size and clean. Staff I dealt with when checking in were polite and friendly.
- This is my go to place. My home away from home. Staff is friendly and rooms are very clean.
- Clean rooms and facility . room smelled fresh. Staff very courteous. Check in was easy and fast. Environment was friendly and safe.
Top Hotels In Manor Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Manor Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Manor Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Manor Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!