10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mañón Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mañón Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mañón Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mañón Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mañón Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mañón Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mañón Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mañón Galicia:
Hotel Porto do Barqueiro
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guest rooms have a desk.The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Excellent hotel with a good check in experience. The small fishing village has a reasonable selection of good restaurants. Breakfast isn’t available but a short walk to local facilities means this isn’t a problem.
- Comfortable and quiet with the added bonus of a top floor room with terrace and sea view. Perfecto!
- Only a short walk from harbour and amenities. Immaculate hotel and room. Nice view from our room. Plenty of nice beaches a short drive away.
Location close to everything. Can walk to the hotel in 5 minutes from the train station, 10 to the supermarket. Unfortunately at 8.30 pm in early October the restaurant managed by the hotel was closed, as was everything else in the port area.
Beautiful spot but definitely a summer location, especially if you don’t have your own transport. No problems with the hotel at all
- Nice balcony overlooking harbour. Comfortable room, quiet. Has a lift.
Hotel Viento del Norte
This seaside town is set between Cabo Ortegal and Estaca de Vares and forms a little peninsula that extends out into the Atlantic. The comfortable rooms have private bathrooms and some of them have views of the sea and the terrace. The location of this hotel is little known and is popularly referred to as the “secret region”. In this region you will see the highest cliffs in Europe, bathed in rivers and waterfalls that provide many opportunities for outdoor leisure activities. The popular culture and nightlife of the area is also well worth the mention.
- The hotel is great! I didn’t expect it to be as good as it is, possibly due to the pictures on booking.com. The room is really nice, the breakfast too (I can definitely recommend it), the location is right in the middle of town. The town is really alive and much more beautiful than expected. The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly.
- A quiet room, an excellent breakfast (sadly no evening meal available in the hotel during our 3 night stay) and exceptionally helpful staff.
- Excellently maintained hotel with quality facilities. Parking available in the quiet village street.This area is off the beaten track with a wonderful rural feel and in a village of local residents not influenced by tourists and no English spoken.The restaurant at the small harbor a true gem.
- The location is perfect and the staff was super helpful. We stumbled upon this little town and couldn’t have been more happy. The beaches are beautiful and the seafood is delicious. Hotel is very clean.
- Room was excellent. Breakfast great. Host accommodating with little English. Small town but interesting.
Hotel Celta Galaico
Featuring a bath, the rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bidet. Extras include a desk and bed linen.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.The property is close to the beautiful Mariña Lucense area, as well as the Rías Altas waterways. A Coruña Airport is 66 mi away, Santiago de Compostela Airport is 90 mi away and Oviedo Airport is 93 mi away.
- Great place to stay in Viveiro – we went for Ressurection Fest. Staff are really friendly and can tell you a secret or two about best places to go and avoid crowds! Really quiet spot to recover from a long metal night! Highly recommended
Owner is a super friendly guy who does everything. I don’t know how he does it but he’s always around and always working for you.
The room was excellent, the shower amazing, and the breakfast cake was out of this world.
Would definitely stay there again.
– family hotel in a small village, but 20 mins walking along the sea coast to the city center with great view.
– the owner is very friendly and helpful with our heavy luggage
– our room with balcony of sea-view
– good wider bed, clean and quality room
- La amabilidad de los dueños fue fantástica, nos aconsejaron varios lugares para visitar y para comer…!!!
- Ubicación ideal y con vistas buenas desde la terraza de la habitación
As Areas II
The As Areas II has simple décor throughout. Each of its rooms has wooden floors and is heated. Most rooms come with a balcony.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the As Areas’ dining room. There is a selection of restaurants in Viveiro.The As Areas II is within 20 minutes’ drive of the beaches at O Vicedo and Xove. Lugo and A Coruña can be reached within 90 minutes by car.
- The hotel was in an excellent location near to the local shops and to the beach. It was very comfortable with good facilities
Basic rooms for the non-fussed traveller.
Feels like you’ve stepped into a room from the 1950’s. This could be a plus or a minus for you.
No aircon or mod-cons but that’s not the point of this establishment.
- La almohada muy cómoda! Cerca de la playa y el señor mayor que está a la noche es muy amable!
- El servicio, la habitación y la relación calidad precio. Muy recomendable.
Struttura moderna ed elegante
Disponibilità di parcheggio
Hotel Las Sirenas
With direct access to the cove, as well as several leisure facilities for more active guests and its privileged location in Rías Altas (Galicia), Las Sirenas is a wonderful place to stay. The hotel features a thalassotherapy center, tennis courts and lush gardens.The exquisite rooms will invite you to have a relaxing stay in natural surroundings, enjoying views of the sea and forested hills. This resort is also conveniently located for the archaeological ruins of Celtic Castros, Covas and Estaca de Bares beaches, and public transport.
The room we finally got was very nice :), and the guy in reception was helpful.
Our points represent the spa hotel, not Las Sirenas. It would have got 0 points and worst value for money ever seen.
- We stayed at the 3* hotel section (there is a 4* hotel and apartments on the same location). Room size, furniture and facilities all excellent. The location right above the beach, is also excellent and there is a walkway that connects with the town with very good views. A large free parking area inside the property, a luxury that few hotels in this region have.
- La habitación no tiene la vistas que a uncia la web, tiene vistas al tejado y la tele no la tenían instalada de frente a la cama sino en un lateral que para verla cómodamente habría que verla sentado de lado en la cama, el baño bien y la habitación grande, pero el parking cubierto va aparte y con la tarjeta entras fácilmente pero da problemas para salir y como no halla nadie en ese momento para salir…. Hay que ir asta recepción…batalla comida muy rica y el personal agradable, pero yo le quitaría una estrella
El personal muy correcto.
No sabría qué destacar positivamente de las instalaciones. Por 90€ una habitación sencilla se espera mucho más de lo que uno se encuentra.
- La ubicación ya que tiene la playa al lado pero hay que bajar 200 escaleras
- The room we finally got was very nice :), and the guy in reception was helpful.
At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms include a closet.Hotel Pedramea has a terrace. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including windsurfing and cycling.Ferrol is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Viveiro is 15 miles from the property. A Coruña Airport is 36 miles away.
- The gentleman in charge did try hard but didn’t have much to offer.
- Habitación cómoda y limpia, los dueños muy amables
- Me gustó que está muy cerca de las zonas de interés pero sin estar dentro del “follón” y no había mucho tránsito por lo que pudimos dormir de maravilla. Está muy limpio, la habitación es muy confortable y el baño es grande y bien preparado.
- Aparcamiento gratuito y enorme. El silencio ambiental pese a estar en la carretera.Cerca de la ria,a pie 2 minutos.
- Équipements de l’hôtel au niveau des chambres très convenables.
Hotel El Millón
All rooms include a seating area with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom offers a bath tub. Guests can also use the private parking on site.The town of Viveiro, 1.9 mi from the property, contains town wall ruins and a collection of Romanesque buildings. The famous As Catedrales Beach is 35 minutes’ drive away.
- Easy to park. Nice view from my room. Spacious room. Friendly staff.
- A good, friendly small hotel, with small bar/ restaurant attached. Easy access to town and some beautiful beaches nearby.
- Parece que lo habían reformado en los últimos tiempos
- El precio por esa hab. … con el desay. incl ! La ubicacion, muy adecuada para visitar la costa norte gallega; el personal, amable y correcto; las instalaciones,muy adecuadas; sitio para aparcar el coche, delante de la puerta, tranquilidad… en fin: todo !
Schönes Zimmer mit herrlicher Aussicht.
Für uns sehr gut gelegen.
As Areas I
All rooms at As Areas I feature parquet flooring, heating and a simple décor. Each has a private bathroom with a shower or bath tub. Most rooms have a balcony.Guests can enjoy simple, Galician meals at the hotel restaurant. There is also a small lounge with a TV.The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and provides a laundry and ironing service.Staff can provide information on outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking, cycling or fishing.Lugo is about 1.5 hours ‘ drive away.
- Very helpful staff. Excellent location, by a lovely beach, and pleasant promenade walk into Viveiro
El hotel está muy bien situado. Tiene al lado la playa y está cerca de una calle con restaurantes, cervecerías, tiendas y un pub. Todos ellos ofrecen sus servicios a un precio adecuado. A pesar de la cercanía, no llega ningún ruído al hotel.
También es fácil aparcar el coche en la zona.
El personal del hotel es muy amable y nos dió buenas sugerencias que lugares a visitar.
Limpio agradable bien situado
Personal muy amable
Un sitio a tener en cuenta
- La ubicacion es buena, esta al lado de la playa y la atencion es muy buena.
- La amabilidad del personal. Dispuestos a ayudar siempre y dando consejos sobre cosas para hacer en la zona.
Hotel Gastronómico Boa Vista
The modern rooms at Hotel Boa Vista feature parquet floors and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a private balcony, spa bath or sea views.The Boa Vista’s restaurant serves Galician food made with fresh, local produce. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Galicia.Covas Beach is just across the Viveiro Estuary and you can drive there in around 10 minutes. The town of Viveiro, 1.6 mi away, contains town wall ruins and a collection of Romanesque buildings.
Everything super new and cozy.
To have a bath tube was great
- Great room–plenty of space; good sized bathroom, bed was comfortable. AC worked well. Good ventilation and light; fairly quiet. Great staff, great bar, great restaurant! Easy free parking. food was great in both the bar and restaurant.
- The restaurant is very good though not cheap. The room is clean and confortable. It is not noisy at all even though it is next to a Main Street.
- Everything was great about the hotel services, staff were brilliant and friendly, room was comfortable and warm, modern and clean bathroom with loads of freebies. The lively bar is worth visiting in the evening to listen to the locals coming in and putting the world to rights. All middle aged men of course, no women! Delicious tapas were being brought in all the time from the kitchen and these were not ‘amuse- bouche’ size appetisers, this was party food. Substantial breakfast in the morning. Free car parking across the road from the hotel but safe. Oh, nearly forgot.. Nespresso machine (or similar) in the room… excellent!
- Fantastic dinner at restaurant on site. Handy location for driving through. Comfy and clean facilities. Friendly staff. Good price!
- Everything super new and cozy.
Hotel Areas III Playa
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Hotel Areas III Playa provides some rooms that feature sea views, and all rooms include a private bathroom with a bath.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Ribadeo is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Foz is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 46 miles from the property.
Lovely hotel on the seafront.
Staff were very friendly although they spoke little English and we knew little Spanish, but we managed to communicate very well.
The rooms & bathrooms were very clean and beds were made and fresh towels each day.
Breakfast was basic continental self service.
Perfect location for walking to the harbour where the Biathle competition was.
Great restaurant and bar nearby. A well stocked supermarket next door.
- Nice big room with huge in quiet location. Very little noise at night. Got a good price as we booked ahead despite the rest of the hotel being full with modern pentathlon athletes for the world championships which happened to be taking place!
- Very comfortable hotel in an ideal location and friendly staff.
- Location great right opposite beach. Unfortunately the beach was in process of putting more sand so was not usable. Usually long expanse of lovely beach. Room had air con for heat and air and worked quickly. Modern looking room with great view.
- Personal wishes for breakfast were asked and met. Lovely lady.
- Lovely hotel on the seafront.
Top Hotels In Mañón Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mañón Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mañón Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mañón Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!